Not So Reform School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of them then said, "My son, I want you to show us what you know about proper worship of the priests here and how you worship priests. Remove our holy totems from our pants, my son."

Figuring that he was referring to their cocks as "holy totems," I slowly reached up, unzipped their pants, and carefully removed both of their hard cocks and balls from their pants. Both Fathers returned to grinding their crotches against me, rubbing their hard cocks all over my face and leaving trails of their precum that I desperately wanted to lick. They both returned to their convention, and one of them remarked about what good assessments I had already received from the other priests since my arrival. The other agreed with him but then suggested that maybe I was getting homesick and falling into old habits from my sinful life outside their house of worship.

They continued their conversation and I couldn't help but hear the loud spanks of Father Kreiger and muffled sounds coming from Tim. I felt both cocks being dragged across my lips and I instinctively opened my mouth as I looked up at the two priests. They stared down at me with serious expressions on their faces as they continued to trail precum on my lips. I used all of my self-control not to lick my lips, as one Father asked me, "My son, are you ready to prove your servitude and obedience to us?"

I held his gaze with pleading eyes as I answered submissively, "Yes, Father."

They both smiled as one of them ordered, "Show us, my son. Show us your servitude and obedience."

I smiled as I lowered my face to gaze at their hard cocks. I brought my hands up and began stroking them reverently. I then leaned in and began sucking one of their cock heads as I moaned in pleasure. I felt my eyes roll back in my head at the pure exquisite taboo and ecstasy of the moment. As I licked and sucked the cock head in my mouth, I continued to gently stroke the other hard cock. I then moved my mouth down the shaft, licking and sucking as I dragged my lips across the tight flesh until I reached his shaved balls. I dipped my head to begin sucking his balls into my mouth and licking them all over. I heard him sigh in pleasure making me smile around his balls, as I continued to suck and flick my tongue over his skin. I then dragged my lips back up his shaft and placed a kiss on his cock head, before moving to the other priest's cock.

I gave this cock the same thorough treatment as the other cock. I had always considered hard cocks to be worthy of worship and adulation. As I finished with his balls and had worked my way back to his cock head, I began sucking his entire cock. I moaned again as I enjoyed the feeling of my lips sliding over his hard cock. I used my tongue to lick as I sucked and slowly stroked his shaft with my hand as my other hand slowly stroked the other priest's hard cock.

After several minutes of sucking this cock, I switched back to the other priest's cock and repeated my adoration for his cock. After several minutes of sucking his cock, I took my mouth off of this cock, brought the other cock closer, and opened my mouth to take in both cock heads at the same time. I felt my lips and mouth stretched wide open as I managed to wrap my lips around them both. I moaned around the cock heads as I began sucking them both and flicking my tongue between them, along their edges, and across their piss slits. Both priests were moaning softly and sounded impressed. The priests then mumbled something to each other and began pulling me to my feet. They guided me to my bed as one priest laid down on his back, before looking up at me and then at his cock as he said, "You may continue your worship, my son."

I then climbed up onto the bed on my hands and knees and began sucking his hard cock again. In this position and with two free hands, I could truly worship his cock.

With my ass in the air and still wearing only my jockstrap, I was completely exposed and had my puckered asshole on display. The priest behind me then climbed up on the bed behind me, spread my ass cheeks, and drive his warm wet tongue deep into my asshole. I moaned around the hard cock as I continued to suck. The priest behind me was moaning and grunting as he licked deep inside me. I felt my asshole relax and gape as it was massaged and covered in spit. I moaned louder as I took the hard chick into my throat and began swallowing. I smiled as I heard the priest moan in pleasure. As the other priest continued his expert rimming and I continued to suck his cock, the priest began one of their customary sermons that I have come to expect and enjoy thoroughly.

The priest commended me on my excellent behavior and attitude so far. He expressed his proud opinion that I was settling in nicely. He lectured me on following the rules and obeying the priests, declaring that a boy's proper attitude towards his priests should be submission and servitude. He slowly trailed his fingers through my hair as he said that a boy on his knees or hands and knees before a priest was the proper way to show his subservience and respect. He said that he valued a boy who could serve a priest without any thought of his own needs or desires. He described a boy like that as being truly cherished and favored by the priests.

As I felt the other priest's tongue leave my asshole, the priest with his cock in my mouth smirked down at me as he said, "I think you know what it is to serve and honor your priests, don't you, my son? You just need more instruction and guidance to ensure that you are the best student that you can be. I'm sure Father James and I can help you with that, though I know you will need to experience instruction and guidance from all of the priests here before you can truly begin to accept your proper place here. You will likely need several sessions with the priests in order to reach your full potential, but I'm sure you're up to the challenge, aren't you, my son?"

I then moaned around his cock as I felt Father James slowly slide his hard cock into my asshole. I was glad to finally be able to identify what the Fathers' names were, but to be honest I wasn't overly worried as long as they didn't up and leave without allowing me to finish them both off. Father James entered me excruciatingly slow, allowing me to feel every inch of his hard cock as he slid into my spit-slick asshole. I moaned around the cock in my mouth as I plead for Father James to give me the slow and sensuous ass fucking that I had always wanted. I finally felt his thighs and balls rest against my ass cheeks as he entered me fully. I moaned again around the hard cock and slowly deep-throated him. I suddenly hit on the idea to suck this hard cock at the same speed and depth as Father James fucked my asshole. Unless ordered to do otherwise by the priests of course.

Father Malcolm continued to run his fingers through my hair as I swallowed around his cock head. As Father James began to slowly pull out, I matched his speed as I pulled my head back up Father Malcolm's cock, sucking and licking as I went. As Father James rested with only his cock head inside my ass, I sucked and licked Father Malcolm's cock head. I moaned as I tasted a drop of precum leak from Father Malcolm's cock. I felt Father Malcolm shiver as I licked across his piss slit, making me smile up at him.

Father Malcolm then began to whisper compliments and dirty pillow talk to me, as I continued to suck his cock. I doubt he expected me to hear him, but I did and it gave me further enthusiasm to give him the best blowjob of his life and truly worship his hard cock. As Father James controlled the speed and depth of my cock sucking as he continued to slow fuck my ass, I heard Father say that I was a dirty cock sucking fuck-boy. He said that he bet I was turned on by being molested by priests and having to service their sexual desires. He called me an ass-fucked choir boy that lived to take priests' hot loads down my throat and up my ass. I felt my asshole tingle and mouth water as I listened to him. I always loved dirty pillow talk.

As I absentmindedly focused my cock sucking skills on keeping my mouth in sync with Father James's hard cock working in and out of my asshole, I listened intently to Father Malcolm's degrading descriptions of me. He talked about me loving having a priest's hard cock shoved up my ass until I was filled with hot cum. He accused me of being most at home on my knees with a priest's hard cock in my mouth as I worked to swallow all of his hot cum. He talked about my need for discipline and rules to keep my depraved and sinful urges concentrated toward the priests in this house of worship, as they were the only men honorable and devout enough to give me the instruction and guidance I so desperately required.

I was now lost in my own world of being in complete ecstasy over the hard cocks in my mouth and ass, plus being amazingly turned on by Father Malcolm's dirty talk. Without conscious thought, I found myself deep-thrusting his cock again as Father James rested his hard cock deep inside me. I strained to hear Father Malcolm as he went on to describe my mouth and throat as perfect for taking a hard cock. As he ran his fingers through my hair, he said that I must take a lot of loads in my mouth and ass because my face is too adorable to disgrace with a facial.

With that, Father Malcolm leaned back and enjoyed my blowjob as I used all of my skills and techniques to make his head spin. I wanted him to shoot his hot cum down my throat. I wanted him to look down at me and know that I was the one who gave him such an amazing blowjob and swallowed his cum with pleasure. I heard a soft moan from behind me and clenched my asshole around Father James's cock, making him moan louder and grip my hips tighter.

Having never experienced a slow and sensual session of sex, and certainly not one involving a threesome spit-roast, I was unsure how long the two priests could last before they came. They had already been going long enough that I knew they had better self-control than any other man or priest that I had been with. I smiled around the cock in my mouth as I realized that I now distinguished between the priests, students, and everyone else on the outside. I moaned deeply and used all of my strength to tighten my asshole, as my way of showing my appreciation to these priests. I was rewarded by hearing them both moan in pleasure.

I then realized that I no longer heard Tim's spanking. I considered looking over at him, but I didn't want to split my concentration right now. I decided I would find out later. Besides, it's not like we would be too embarrassed to talk about this afterward or tomorrow with our other friends. I smiled at the idea of having friends that I could act naturally around and talk about things that interest me. That thought made me smile again as I turned my attention and concentration back to the hard cock in my mouth and ass. This was the perfect way to end the perfect day.

I was so used to hard and fast sex, that Father Malcolm and Father James's orgasms caught me off guard. I heard their moans rise in volume just a little. I heard their breathing increase and grow slightly in volume. But neither of them sped up or made any indication to me that they were about to cum. First I felt Father James's cock twitch in the customary way, then I heard a loud exhalation from him, and then I felt his warm cum flowing into my ass. I was so surprised that I jerked and stopped sucking Father Malcolm's cock. As I realized what had happened I moaned deeply around Father James's cock. As I moaned and continued sucking, I suddenly felt his cock twitch as well. I then quickly deep-throated his cock and started swallowing.

Father Malcolm then let out a deep breath as I felt his cock head swell and then a flood of hot cum shooting down my throat. I moaned and continued to swallow as I brought my hands down to massage his balls. Father James had never stopped his slow and steady pace of fucking me and as soon as Father Malcolm's cock stopped spewing cum down my throat, I withdrew my head and continued sucking. I was surprised that both Fathers' cocks stayed hard even after they both came. I simply thanked my lucky stars and continued to enjoy myself. Father James then said that I would be getting two blessings from each of them tonight. He said that my behavior and subservience could only improve with all of the blessings gifted to me by the priests since my arrival at their house of worship.

Father Malcolm then added that he believed that I was up to the challenge of receiving the blessing of every priest in their house of worship. He stroked his fingers through my hair as I continued to suck his hard cock in sync with Father James's ass fucking. I moaned around his cock as I lifted my eye and found him looking down at me with an arched eyebrow and a smirk. He then looked at Father James and said that he believed that I needed a more energetic and intense session of instruction and guidance, in order for me to experience the proper lesson in subservience and submission. Father Malcolm said that I needed to be shown who was in charge and that I needed to submit to their will, desires, and needs without complaint or hesitation. Father James commented that he hadn't noticed or heard any of the other priests say that I had hesitated or complained about anything.

Father Malcolm agreed but said that the best way to keep a student respectful and submissive was to reinforce and reiterate that the priests were in charge and the students served their needs and desires. Father James agreed and said that the worst thing for me or any other student was to become disrespectful and disobedient. They both agreed that this was the whole reason for students to attend a disciplinary action every two weeks at a minimum. As I felt them gently stroking their hands over my skin affectionately, both Fathers agreed that the last thing they wanted was for me to require disciplinary action as opposed to a scheduled action. Father James then said in a sighing regretful tone that they would just have to give me a more forceful and dominant session of instruction and guidance. Father Malcolm replied in the same regretful tone that it was the only way to keep me submissive and obedient without a trip to see Father Kreiger.

The two Fathers then adjusted their positions just a little. I smiled around Father Malcolm's cock as I realized that they were positioning themselves to fuck me hard from both ends. I felt tingles run up and down my spine in excitement. I moaned around Father Malcolm's hard cock and clenched my asshole around Father James's hard cock as my way of showing my appreciation. The Fathers moaned and Father James declared that I was definitely prepared to receive their blessings. I felt Father Malcolm run his fingers down my back as he added that a subservient student like me had a great future ahead of him at this house of worship.

I moaned and clenched my asshole again as felt Father James smack my ass cheeks. I flicked my tongue over Father Malcolm's piss slit and smiled around his cock as I felt him shiver. Father Malcolm made a comment about me being playful and Father James agreed. Both of the Fathers agreed that there was nothing wrong with a playful boy as long as he was as properly subservient and obedient as I was. As if on cue, both Fathers then began to fuck me. Knowing how to enjoy a face fucking, I relaxed my jaw and moaned deeply to open my throat.

I was able to position my body so that being fucked from both ends was incredibly pleasurable. It was a big turn-on for me and one of my biggest fantasies, so I was definitely going to enjoy this. The Fathers began slow but I could tell by the way Father James gripped my hips and pulled me back to meet his forward thrusts and the way Father Malcolm was testing my gag reflex, that they were going to work my holes deep and hard. This was another instance that made me so glad that I had worked with a large dildo to get rid of my gag reflex.

I had to concentrate on sucking and licking as Father Malcolm thrust his hard cock into my throat. Father James was sighing behind me as he worked my asshole. He began pulling his hard cock all the way out of my asshole and then plunging his entire length of hard cock deep inside me. I moaned around Father Malcolm's cock as I felt Father James's bulbous cock head stimulating my insides as his thick cock kept my asshole stretched tight. Father James then stopped pulling out and began concentrating on fucking me deep and hard. As the Fathers got into a good rhythm and seemed to decide on their techniques, they began to pick up speed and build up the force of their thrusts.

I moaned as they began battering my insides. I loved the feeling of Father Malcolm's cock head plunging into my throat and Father James's cock head as I began stroking my prostate. I knew that if my prostate was stimulated enough I would cum and after this long build-up since my last orgasm, this one would be powerful. I loved prostate orgasms. They always wore me out and sent endorphins running throughout my body. I had to concentrate and judge when the Fathers were approaching their orgasms before I would let myself go and reach my orgasm. I knew from personal experience that when I orgasmed my asshole would quiver and clamp down hard. This was almost a guaranteed way to make any guy fucking me reach his orgasm. I hadn't ever orgasmed as I sucked a cock, but I planned to just deep-throat Father Malcolm once I felt his cock twitch unless he actually announced his impending orgasm, but so far none of the other priests had done that. The priests here all seemed to want their orgasms to be a surprise to the students they were fucking or were sucking their cocks. I moaned and smiled around Father Malcolm's cock as I wondered if the priests wanted the students to just feel the hot cum explode into our bodies rather than give us a warning.

Before I realized it, both priests had worked up to a truly punishing speed and force as they fucked me from both ends. Father James was battering my prostate so good that I had to fight to keep sucking Father Malcolm's cock. I could tell that both priests were working themselves up into a frenzy. I doubted they could last that long in their current energetic state. As I listened to their grunts of exertion and moans of pleasure, I felt my own hard cock still nestled securely in my jockstrap but rubbing aggressively against the codpiece fabric under the force of the priests' fucking.

Feeling my orgasm quickly approaching, I clenched my asshole and drove my ass back to meet Father James's thrusts. I tried my best to increase my suction and licks on Father Malcolm's hard cock, but I was already sucking his cock with all the skill and gusto I could muster. Hearing Father James moan louder, I was suddenly hit with a mind-blowing orgasm. I felt my cock explode and begin filling my codpiece with my hot cum. I moaned deeply and shook under the intensity of the prostate orgasm. It took all of my concentration and resolve not to collapse onto my bed.

As I felt Father Malcolm's hard cock suddenly thrust into my throat I instinctively began swallowing to work his cock head. I then heard a moan of pleasure as I felt a flood of hot cum explode out of his cock and shoot right down my throat. I moaned deeply and continued to swallow as he filled my stomach with his seed. I then felt a deep and hard thrust into my ass as I felt another load exploding from Father James's cock. I moaned at the dual pleasures of feeling so much hot cum pumped into me by these priests. I began sucking and milking Father Malcolm's cock as he withdrew it from my throat, allowing me to force out the last drops onto my tongue. I clamped my asshole as tightly shut as I could to assist Father James as he milked any remaining cum from his cock into my ass.