Not So Reform School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling both Fathers withdraw their cocks from my body, I finally collapsed onto my bed as I fought to catch my breath. As Father Malcolm and Father James adjusted and straightened their clothes, I finally got a chance to see what was happening between Father Kreiger and Tim. Tim was on his bed with his head on his pillow and his ass up in the air supported by his knees, as Father Kreiger squatted over the top of him and as the priest pounded my roommate's asshole. I heard muffled moans from Tim due to his ball gag, but Father Kreiger was only grunting and breathing heavily. As I watched in rapt attention, Father Kreiger slammed his hard cock so deep and hard into Tim's asshole that his face was smashed into the pillow. Father Kreiger groaned loudly and gave Tim a few more deep thrusts before withdrawing his softening cock and climbing off the bed.

The priests were completely silent as they straightened themselves and made themselves look presentable again. After deciding they looked professional and tidy again, Father Kreiger turned and looked between the two of us as he said sternly, "Let this be a lesson to you boys. Flaunting of the rules will not be tolerated in this house of worship. The next time I have trouble with this room, I will drag you downstairs and conduct the summary disciplinary action and correction in my office."

Both of us answered as evenly as we could, "Yes, Father."

With that, the priests turned and left our dorm room. I waited a few seconds as I continued to catch my breath and calm down, before asking if Tim was okay. He nodded and still seemed a little high after his session, but stated that he was great. He asked about me and I said the same. I then asked if Father Kreiger was the dungeon master and Tim said that he was. I asked if we had actually done anything wrong or broken any rules. Tim laughed softly as he said that we hadn't, but that the priests just used that as an excuse to play with us before "lights out."

I took a deep breath and climbed off my bed to change my now cum filled jockstrap. Tim saw me and realized that he needed to do the same. We shared a smile as we silently fist-bumped, congratulating each other on amazing sex followed by prostate orgasms. Tim handed me a wet wipe after he had grabbed one. We cleaned ourselves up and climbed back into bed. I made a joke about not worrying about being unable to fall asleep anymore. Tim agreed and we both fell into silence before I declared, "I think I'm really going to like it here."