Not So Reform School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,288 Followers

My reverie was cut off as the priest began picking up more speed as he fucked me. I moaned in pleasure as I felt his hard cock slamming my ass. He still held me by my waist and I was still penned into the hole, but the force of his thrusts was causing my whole body to shudder under his onslaught. I hadn't been fucked like this in so long. The taboo of the religious facade and priest confession role play added to my pleasure. I had never been into the whole religious role-playing, but this was just plain hot.

I moaned loudly as the confession booth shook with the force of his thrusts. I briefly wondered what it must look and sound like from the outside. I quickly dismissed this thought considering that I wasn't the first confessor to be fucked hard by the priests inside. I felt the priest tighten his grip on my waist as he moaned louder. He finally moaned out, "My son, you have a ways to go to properly find your way in our house of worship, but you take instruction very well. I look forward to your next confession. But for now, I think your sinful urges are about to be satiated."

With that, he thrust into my ass deep and hard as I felt his hard cock twitch inside my ass. I then felt spurt after spurt of hot cum fill my ass. God, I loved this feeling! Bareback was definitely the way to go. The warmth of his cum filling my ass made my toes curl. I moaned deeply as I felt the priest milk the last spurt of his cum into my ass. I clenched my asshole, hoping to squeeze out any last drops of cum as he pulled his semi-hard cock out of my ass.

I immediately clenched my asshole to keep all of the cum inside me. I sighed as I felt my asshole clamp shut.

The priest let go of my waist and seemed to stagger back. I heard him fumbling with his clothes as he said, "That will be all for now, my son. I think you can learn a great deal here in this house of worship. Instructing you should prove gratifying to all of the staff. I think you should go and speak with Father Bobby. He likes to personally welcome all of the new students in his office. Just tell him that you have successfully completed your first confession with Father William. I'm sure he will be pleased to know that you have already begun to acclimate to your new environment."

I tried to calm my breathing as I mumbled out, "Yes, father."

I then pulled my pants and boxers up and stumbled out of the confession booth on wobbly legs. I smiled when I realized that I had experienced so much pleasure but hadn't cum myself. I worked to calm my breathing and steady my walking as I continued down the hall. I passed a few other students and tried to sound natural as I asked the way to Father Bobby's office. Apparently, I was not successful as they smiled before giving me directions. I thanked them and continued on my way. I made a mental note to ask Tim some more questions the next time I saw him.

I approached the office and noticed there was no receptionist or secretary, but considering this was a private school with a dedicated entry gate out front I doubted Father Bobby needed anyone out here. I approached his door and knocked. I was beckoned to come in and greeted by name as he waved me to a seat. I told him that Father William had given me my first confession, which made him smile appreciatively.

We then discussed how I felt about the school since arriving and my outlook on my future here. I told him that I was happy with my surroundings and very hopeful for the future. We then went on to discuss the summer semester and my grades from my previous school. He informed me that I wasn't required to take any classes during the summer, but if I did it would cut down on my required credits to graduate. We discussed me playing a sport or other recreational activity and I mentioned that my roommate seemed to want to get me into tennis.

He kept the conversation completely scholastic and never made any innuendos or hints about the nature of the school. As the talk wore on I relaxed more and felt completely free to discuss my unfortunate home life. He consoled me and said that was regrettably common here, and was indeed one of the main reasons the school was founded. He continued to offer advice and ask questions, and I could see why he was such a good administrator because he was so laid back and had a knack for putting people at ease.

Not wanting to break character, I again made some mental notes about questions to ask Tim the next time I saw him. As I relaxed fully, I finally saw a computer monitor that was shifting through security camera footage of the interior and exterior of the school. I noticed several cameras showed students and staff engaged in various sexual activities. I felt my cock twitch and my asshole tingle at some of the images. I then saw four students on the tennis courts with two of them on their knees giving the other pair blowjobs.

Father Bobby noticed my eyes glancing at the camera footage and smiled knowingly. He glanced at the monitor and said, "Ah, yes. It seems the boys made another sinful wager on the outcome of the match and are now settling up. I wonder which pair won? Traditionally I would say the ones on their knees lost, but most of our students feel that it is better to give pleasure. Indeed, most of our students receive pleasure from giving pleasure."

I nodded silently as I tried to force my eyes off the screen, but was finding it difficult. Father Bobby then asked if I found that I fell into this group. I nodded silently as I turned back to him through force of will. I made it a point to keep my eyes on him and not glance at the monitor again. Father Bobby smiled at this and asked if I had enjoyed the tour that Tim had given me. I said that I had and felt my cock twitch again as I remembered what I saw. Father Bobby nodded knowingly as he said that he was glad I liked the atmosphere here.

Father Bobby then went on to describe the staff's willingness and enthusiasm for assisting the students in whatever they may need. As he continued to speak I picked up on a lot of innuendo and double meanings of what he said. Father Bobby seemed to take great pleasure in packing extra meaning into what he said. By the time he had finished describing the accommodations, student body, staff, and general climate of the school he was practically describing the almost pornographic activities available.

His whole demeanor then seemed to change without any movements on his part. He asked me if I was prepared to dedicate myself to the school's instruction and guidance. He asked if I felt that my sinful urges would complicate my time here. He asked if I was prepared to follow the staff's orders as they were given without complaint or hesitation. He informed me that any staff member at any time could pull me aside for personal instruction and guidance, and then asked if I would comply. I answered all of his questions in character and became more submissive as the discussion wore on.

I noticed that the phrase "instruction and guidance" appeared a lot in conversation and wondered if they ever used that euphemism when speaking with the outside world. By the time he began asking me about my past sinful urges and activities, I had slipped into complete obedience mode with my eyes downcast submissively and always addressing him as "Father." After his instigation, I found myself describing in lewd detail my sexual history since I lost my virginity, my turn-ons, turn-offs, and fantasies. Not surprisingly he picked up on the fact that my favorite sexual encounters had involved older men and most of my sexual fantasies also involved older men. He asked me a lot of questions regarding my sexual fantasies involving a doctor and patient, teacher and student, coach and athlete, principal and student, cop and perp, boss and employee, psychiatrist and patient, master and slave, plus I also added my new fantasy of priest and choir boy/confessor.

Throughout my descriptions, Father Bobby offered commentary like a disapproving priest would, but added a lot of double meaning to his opinions. He seemed to enjoy having me describe my feelings and thoughts in lewdly minute detail. I could also detect that he enjoyed my sexual fantasies even if he did stay in the character of a disapproving priest. The interview culminated with me describing the taste, consistency, and feeling of hot cum spurted into my mouth after I had given one of my numerous blowjobs.

After I had finished, he gave me a long and thorough speech on the importance of following orders, obeying instructions, and accepting guidance from the staff. The entire speech was filled with blatant innuendo and double-meaning. He seemed to really enjoy describing me as a perverted young man with sinful, inappropriate, and immoral urges and desires. His descriptions of my past sexual activities led me to believe he had thoroughly enjoyed hearing all of the torrid details, as he constantly quoted my descriptions back to me in a disapproving tone.

Once he was finished I sat there sufficiently quiet and sullen to show him I was still in character. Even though I could tell we both loved the game, we continued in this fashion as he began describing how this sort of behavior would not be tolerated in his house of worship. His description brought me back to my confession like some kind of code phrase. I wondered if "house of worship" was another euphemism or code phrase used by the staff.

After he had me promise to cease all of my sinful urges, he leaned back in his chair and asked if Father William had instructed me on the proper posture and technique for seeking absolution and offering penance. I nodded my head as I told him that I had been instructed to kneel down and follow instructions.

Father Bobby commended me on my ability to learn quickly and indicated that I kneel in front of him as he sat in his chair. I complied and knelt as he instructed me on what the next few days would entail. I would be fitted with the school uniform consisting of a white jockstrap, black dress shoes, white socks, gray dress pants, a white dress shirt, a black tie, and a gray sports jacket. I asked why we had to wear a jockstrap and he informed me that it was a traditional fetish undergarment for gay men, so until we proved ourselves to no longer be sinful and full of depraved urges, we would all wear this garment. He also said that the students were subject to summary spot checks to ensure we were properly attired at all times.

He then informed me that facial hair was forbidden. Father Bobby also stated that due to the required hernia checks for medical reasons, all students were required to be clean-shaven in our pubic areas as well. He added that for sympathy's sake, all staff followed those rules as well. He stated that being cleanly shaven was also subject to spot checks. Father Bobby informed me that failure to follow the dress code would result in a student wearing only the jockstrap until told otherwise and failure to follow the shaving policy would result in having a staff member shave the student in front of their class and the student being without pants and the jockstrap until told otherwise.

Father Bobby then asked if I were clean-shaven yet and I was able to say that I was. He looked at me skeptically and said that he would have to check. He then ordered me to strip naked, including my socks and shoes. As I stripped he withdrew a jockstrap in my size from his desk and laid it on his lap. He then had me stand completely still as he examined me. He ran his fingers across my cheeks and neck, down my naturally hairless, over my groin, circled my balls and cock, and all over my ass cheeks. He even spread my ass cheeks to check my asshole. After his "cursory inspection," he gave my cock and balls a more thorough and hands-on inspection. After pulling my slowly stiffening cock in all directions and gently tugging and massaging my balls, he began asking me questions about how often I shave, while keeping a firm grip on my cock and balls.

It didn't take long before I was rock hard and leaking precum. Father Bobby didn't react or comment on my erection in his hand, as he continued to ask questions about general hygiene and my shower routine. He asked if I masturbated in the shower. He commented on the communal showers in the dorms. After I was painfully hard, he casually handed me the jockstrap and told me to put it on. Afterward, he had me resume my kneeling position.

He then asked how often I masturbated and how many times a day. Being a teenager I had replied that if I didn't have sex that day, I would masturbate as often as possible and sometimes more than twice a day. Father Bobby seemed disappointed in this answer and said that the school disapproved of masturbation and preferred the students spend their excess energy in extracurricular activities and prayer.

He told me that the jockstrap would hold my cock secure and tight to my body and hopefully act as a shield against outside stimuli and sinful urges. As he spoke, he began gently rubbing my lips with his thumb and gently massaging his cock through his pants with his other hand. As his speech about proper attire and hygiene wore on he continued to add the customary phrase "instruction and guidance" anytime he needed an innuendo for the staff having sex with the students.

As he alluded to the students sucking staff members' cocks, he slowly pressed his thumb into my mouth. I instinctively began to suck and lick his thick digit as he continued his hinted description of students giving blowjobs to the other priests. He described it as the students showing the proper respect and servitude towards the priests, whose calling in life was to educate young men and ensure they could accept the proper instruction and guidance when required.

Father Bobby then casually pulled my head against his crotch as he removed his thumb from my mouth. He gently rubbed my head as he pressed rubbed my face against his hard cock as it tented his pants. He began to roll his hips and slowly rub his hard cock against my face as he explained the dangers of the students not obtaining the proper instruction and guidance. As he finished his speech I was practically drooling to get at his hard cock. Father Bobby then asked, "Tell me, my son, how do you think you could best prove to me that you are willing to submit to the instruction and guidance of the priests in this house of worship?"

Without speaking, I used my teeth to slowly unzip his pants before reaching up to remove his hard cock and balls from his pants. I began to gently massage his balls with one hand as I gripped his cock shaft with the other and opened my mouth to begin sucking his cock head. I licked all around the edges and across the piss slit to collect the leaking precum. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the beginning of my second blowjob of the day. I slowly began taking more of his cock into my mouth and then pulling back to suck the cock head. Before long, I was pressing the cock head into my throat as I swallowed around the bulbous head to massage the sensitive crown.

Father Bobby continued to slowly stroke my head as I sucked his cock. Throughout the blowjob, he continued to describe and narrate the proper attitude and behavior of the students towards the staff. He described the students as being akin to slaves in this house of worship dedicated to serving and obeying the priests in any and every way. He talked about long hours of instruction and guidance needed by the sinful students. He described the priests as the masters of the house of worship who deserved to be obeyed, served, and venerated by the students. He concluded that the priests were able to guide and instruct the students through their immoral behavior, sinful urges, and inappropriate desires to become the proper worshipful young men that we could all be.

Father Bobby seemed to really get off on delivering a mocking sermon full of innuendo and double meaning while I sucked his cock. I moaned around the cock as I remembered Tim's description of the religious nature here was a jab at the church system and a very kinky fetish all in one. I concentrated on truly worshiping this magnificently hard cock as I considered all of the anti-gay activities, the mocking of gay people's feelings, and the disregard for our rights to happiness I had observed just in my hometown. I was struck with the epiphany that the entire organized religious system deserved all of the mockery and contempt that we could parody in our private house of gay worship.

My epiphany hit me hard. Up until that point I had been turned on by the whole religious play aspect of the school but my upbringing had instilled in me a slight uneasiness about the situation. I hadn't truly believed in god but I had worried about disappointing my parents. Now as the facts sunk in that it had been my parents who had sent me to a different state to a supposedly strict fundamentalist Christian boarding school to force gay young men into hiding what they were and how they felt, likely through harsh treatment, outright abuse, and isolation, I wondered why I ever cared what they thought. But now I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I immediately doubled my efforts sucking and truly worshiping Father Bobby's hard cock. I heard a loud moan above me and felt his cock twitch in my mouth before he exploded down my throat. I swallowed and savored every drop of his hot cum, but I never hesitated or slowed down my blowjob.

I continued to massage his balls, stroke and milk his shaft, and worship his cock with my mouth. I knew that I could suck a guy off and keep him hard if I continued to work his cock without slowing down. I knew exactly what to do, having done this before. I loved sucking another man's hard cock, especially if they were an older man in a position of authority over me. The feeling of being helpless against another man's authority and power over me was a big turn-on.

Once I realized that Father Bobby's cock would stay hard, I backed off my energetic effort and went back to a slow and steady worship of his cock. Father Bobby then gently pulled me off his cock and had me lay on my back on his desk with my head leaning backward over the edge. He then pressed his cock head against my lips with a simple order of, "Open up, my son."

I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his cock as he slowly fed it to me. Having never experienced this position when sucking cock, it took me a few seconds to acclimate myself to this new position. I had seen this position in porn and I expected what came next. I was already experienced and good at deep-throating a cock, as I had worked with a large dildo to defeat my gag reflex. I simply sucked and licked as best as I could as Father Bobby began fucking my mouth and throat.

The Father moaned and gently stroked my head and hair as he began another religious sermon on a student's obligation, duty, and privilege to serve and obey the priests in our house of worship. He described knowing and allowing the students to practice our servitude and obedience on each other in order to better prepare and perfect our ability to receive instruction and guidance from the priests. He spoke in great length on how our dedication and commitment to the service of the priests would endow us with a newfound sense of accomplishment and pride.

This entire time I felt my throat being penetrated over and over as his hard cock slipped in and out. With this new position, I found it incredibly easy and comfortable to take his hard cock into my throat without any struggle or discomfort. I moaned around the hard cock as I wondered what other skills, techniques, and lessons I might learn here in this house of worship.

With a moan of pleasure, Father Bobby withdrew his cock from my mouth and quickly spun me around on his desk so my ass cheeks were now hanging off the edge. Father Bobby gripped his hard cock and rubbed it against my asshole as he asked, "Are you ready to accept my instruction and guidance, my son?"

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,288 Followers