Not So Reform School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They then explained certain codes I could use with my sports jacket's top pocket handkerchief. I would be issued white, pink, red, green, blue, orange, yellow, and black handkerchiefs when my uniforms arrived. They each had a meaning when placed in my sports jacket's top front pocket. White meant I was open to anything. Pink meant that I wanted to suck a cock. Red meant I wanted my cock sucked and was rarely used by the mostly submissive bottom students. Green meant I wanted to be fucked. Blue meant I wanted to fuck someone else and was also rarely used. Orange meant I wanted to be rimmed. Yellow meant I wanted to rim someone. Black meant I wanted to be disciplined. As they explained the meanings to me I noticed that Tim had a black handkerchief and the other three had white. I smiled in understanding at the three whites but arched an eyebrow when I noticed Tim's. Tim just shrugged and again said, "Don't knock it til you've tried it."

I then ran through all of the colors in my head so I could keep them straight. Tim saw my expression and told me not to worry about memorizing them. The handkerchiefs came with a list explaining them all, I wouldn't get them until at least another two days so memorizing them now was pointless, and because I was going to be so sought after for the next few weeks I shouldn't even worry about needing to seek out someone for sex or announce my willingness for certain activities. They all assured me that for the next two weeks at least, I would be bent over and fucked at least three times a day and be pushed to my knees to give at least three blowjobs a day. I nodded and smiled at this as I looked forward to all the attention from the priests.

Finally wanting more information on what goes on in the dungeon I asked who among them had experienced it. They all smiled, but Tim practically beamed. Tim took the initiative and began explaining that the dungeon made use of the handkerchief system to get things started. If someone came into the dungeon with a white handkerchief, they would be treated like a sex slave (forced to give blowjobs to any priest there, have their tongue forced into an asshole and forced to rim, have their asshole rimmed deep and left dripping with spit, plus being fucked long and hard possibly while being restrained) but without any discipline or corporal punishment. A student that entered the dungeon with a black handkerchief could expect all of that plus leaving the dungeon with a red ass after being spanked at a minimum. How much more the student experienced depended on his preferences. The dungeon master always started off slow and offered the student a safe word to stop the scene. Tim admitted to enjoying the dungeon master blindfolding him, using a riding crop, flogger, paddle, and open hand. Tim further explained that the student could ask for more pain, less pain, or let the dungeon master have his way.

I nodded silently as I listened to Tim. John, Billy, and Robbie then chimed in saying that they had dabbled in some basic corporal punishment and spanking, but preferred to just be sexually dominated by the hot priest in black leather. I nodded at this and they all seemed to see my interest. John then brought up the medical exam room with all of the examination tools, probes, and exotic toys. Apparently, if you enjoyed playing with toys and more extreme penetrations this was the place to go.

Robbie brought up the sauna and steam room. Saying that they were the places to go for "seduction play" and "massage play." I understood the massage aspect but I was unclear as to the seduction play. Robbie explained that you would just pretend to be a straight boy and a priest would start up a casual conversation. As the conversation went on the priest might put a hand on your thigh or shoulder. This would continue until the priest had seduced you in one way or another leading to sex or a blowjob. Apparently lots of students and priests like the long build-up. They could also use a team-up approach where two priests enter the sauna or steam room, begin crowding and being sexually aggressive with the student, the student would ask to be left alone, but the priests would eventually force themselves on the student in a non-violent way, usually one would hold the student while the other masturbated him and this would continue until the student's defenses were down and he was just too horny to resist anymore.

Remembering what they had said earlier, I asked about the straight guy that had been sent here. I asked if he had experienced the same period of "new fresh meat" that I was now in. I asked if he had been ass fucked and forced to give blowjobs at least three times a day. They all exchanged smirks as Billy explained, "Actually he was a lot more popular with the priests and students than most new meat. Everyone thought he was just incredible at staying in character, so he got a lot more attention than normal. He probably got fucked at least five times a day and sucked twice as many cocks. Even the students joined in and had him suck cock and rim ass. But he also got his dick sucked more than any two people here. Every student wanted to suck his cock because he always begged us not to. Who does that? A straight guy apparently."

John then joined in and said, "Yeah, he's the reason the priests insist on full psychological evaluations before a new student is admitted. I guess I feel bad for the guy, but the memories of him still turn on a lot of priests and students."

I nodded and looked around again as I dropped my voice to ask, "How come there aren't any fat guys, ugly guys, or completely top students? I've only seen attractive guys that are in shape and most are total bottoms."

Tim jumped back in as he explained that this is a private school. There are lots of candidates for consideration. The priests get to pick and choose from the best around the country. The priests are all tops and love domination. The last thing they want is a top student to fish in their private pond. I nodded and said I understood that and wasn't complaining. I then smiled as I said, "I sure don't mind being a fuck-toy for hot older men. I've had fantasies about this kind of thing. I'm not about to do anything that might get me kicked out."

They all laughed and agreed with me. We shared another laugh as Robbie stated that the best way to get young gay boys to behave is to give them lots of sex with hot dominating older men. He said there was a reason that the students worked so hard to get good grades. No one wants to go back to their homes, especially not for bad grades. We all nodded at this and I added that I didn't have to worry since I had made the honor roll since elementary school. They all nodded as Tim reminded me that if that wasn't the case I probably wouldn't be here.

As we finished our food I followed them to the common room. I had relaxed more and wasn't as self-conscious in my jockstrap. As we entered the room a black-haired priest was walking around speaking to various students. As he approached me I suddenly felt like a deer in headlights as he locked eyes with me. I felt the rest of the world disappear as he held my gaze. Without conscious thought, I had backed up against the wall. He walked up to me and placed his hands on the wall on either side of my head as he asked, "Tell me, my son, are you settling in so far."

I answered, "Yes, Father."

He smiled subtly as he continued, "Have you been instructed on the proper ways of worship, my son?"

I nodded slightly as I repeated, "Yes, Father."

He leaned in closer and I felt his body resting against mine as he said, "Show me what you've learned, my son. Kneel down and show me the proper way to worship."

I slowly sank to my knees and looked up at him as I brought my hands to his crotch to unzip his pants. I then carefully removed his hard cock. I continued to hold eye contact with him as I gripped his hard cock with both hands, opened my mouth, and wrapped my lips around his cock. I moaned around his cock as I tasted his precum. I began sucking and licking his cock head as I slowly stroked his shaft. I heard him moan out as I continued to suck his cock head, "Look at you, my son, walking around our house of worship in only a jockstrap like you want some wicked man to shove his vile cock up in your ass and plant his sinful seed deep inside you. I bet we will have to give you daily sessions of instruction and guidance to help you learn the ways of proper obedience and servitude."

I moaned as I heard him and began to suck the entire length of his cock. I continued to hold his gaze as I deep-throated his cock and began swallowing around his cock head. He moaned again and brought a hand to my head as he began trailing his fingers through my hair. I drew back and began bobbing my head up and down his cock as I stroked his shaft in sync with my mouth. The Father sighed and bowed in prayer as he whispered. I barely heard his quiet prayer but picked up words and phrases like, "blast your tight little ass," "fill you with my seed," "make you worship my hard cock," and "taste that tight little fuck-hole."

I moaned as I registered his vows and felt my asshole tingle at the thought. I'd already been fucked up the ass twice today but I wanted more. I wanted him to push me down on my hands and knees to blast my ass until he filled me with another load of hot cum. I moaned again and picked up more speed as I sucked his cock. He had stopped talking now and was beginning to breathe heavily as I watched his knees shake slightly. I smiled around his cock as I gripped his shaft tighter and imagined I was trying to suck his skull out of his cock.

As I put all of my skill and concentration into sucking the Father's cock, I heard him grunt, "Yeah, suck that big hard cock you dirty boy."

I smiled around the cock as I realized that I had made him break character. Feeling a rush of excitement, I snaked a hand into his pants and began massaging his balls. I tugged gently to add to his experience and was rewarded by hearing him moan in pleasure as I felt his balls draw up. Knowing he was about to cum, I deep-thrusted his cock and swallowed as fast as I could. I then felt his cock twitch as his cock head swelled in my throat. I moaned in pleasure as I felt him begin cumming directly into my throat.

I have always loved sucking cock and swallowing hot cum. It gave me a sense of accomplishment to feel a man cum in my mouth. I enjoyed the taste and have pulled a hard cock out of my mouth and stroked him with my mouth open so he could watch me catch his cum on my tongue. This was hot but also could get messy. I preferred to just give an entire blowjob and swallow the cum when he gave it to me. The first time a man came while I was deep-throating him was such a rush to me because I could literally feel every spurt of hot cum shoot down my throat.

As I felt the last blast of cum sliding down my throat, I pulled back to suck and stroke his shaft to milk every drop of cum into my mouth. As I felt the cock begin to soften and no longer felt any more cum being forced from his cock, I withdrew my mouth from his cock, placed it back in his pants, and looked up at the Father for further instruction as I submissively said, "Thank you for your blessing, Father."

The Father took a deep breath and smirked down at me as he said, "My son, you are well on your journey to learning the proper way of servitude and obedience. I look forward to giving you further instruction and guidance as you learn your proper place in our house of worship."

With that, he walked out of the room without a second glance. I stood up and found the others sitting on a large sectional watching TV. I sat down in an empty spot next to Tim and sighed as I relaxed. Tim nudged my shoulder as he smiled and said, "Damn, dude! Are you trying for a record or something?"

I laughed and felt myself blush as I looked away. John teased me as he asked how my dessert was. I laughed, licked my lips, and replied, "Nice and warm."

All of us laughed and Robbie joined us as he said, "Nice and hard too, I bet."

We all laughed again as we turned back to the TV. We settled into relaxing and making snide comments about the shows as I felt accepted and completely free for the first time. Tim apparently saw my expression or body language change, because he leaned over and whispered, "Everyone feels like this once they settle in and relax. You just got there quicker than most. Forget those fuckers. You should consider this home now."

I felt my chest swell as I listened to him and understood exactly what he was saying. I nodded silently fearing that might voice would crack from emotion if I tried to speak. He smiled sideways at me like he understood, then we turned back to watching TV as John made a crude comment about a badly acted kiss. We all laughed and began discussing our experiences with bad kissers. Our discussion drew in a few more guys from around the room and after thirty minutes we had completely forgotten the show as our discussion broadened into bad sex.

After we all laughed when someone quoted a straight guy from his former school who stated, "There's no such thing as a bad blowjob."

We all jumped in with contradictions of that statement and pretty soon we had begun discussing our preferred techniques for sucking cock. Everyone seemed to have the same basic technique, but we differed in a few specifics. All of us preferred to swallow and had the same outlook of accomplishment to make a man cum in our mouths or throats. We all agreed that gay men were the best at sucking cock because we understood the equipment better than a woman ever could. Someone made a snide comment about lesbians and pussy licking, making us all shudder and cringe. A few guys liked to stick a finger or two up a guy's ass when they sucked his cock, but most of us used the technique of one hand stroking and milking the shaft while the other hand massaged and tugged the balls. One guy liked to grip the balls tightly and pull them downward to prolong the blowjob and add a little spice to the game.

As the conversation took on a mind of its own, Tim reminded me that I wanted to go see Father Jacob. I thanked him and quickly left the room after Tim had directed me to the Father's office. I passed several priests and students on my way and was a little surprised that none of the priests made a pass or just reached out to grab me. I wasn't put out, as I wanted to get to Father Jacob's office before he left, but it still surprised me. I guessed that my fast-walking toward the priests' offices told everyone that I was on my way somewhere official and in a hurry. Once I arrived, I knocked on the door and waited. I immediately heard a calm voice instruct me to come in. I opened the door and asked if he was Father Jacob. When he said yes, I introduced myself and explained that my roommate Tim had told me that I should speak with him about signing up for some summer classes.

Father Jacob smiled appreciatively and said that he was glad that I was taking my time here seriously and looking toward the future, especially after less than a day here. He then indicated that I should sit in the chair on the other side of his desk. The room looked like a standard office and Father Jacob reminded me of the other priests I had seen so far: in shape, attractive, 30-50 years old, well-groomed, and professional.

He went on to verify my name and basic information as he pulled up my school records on his computer. He noted my excellent grades, good attendance records, and without any disciplinary problems. He then asked what subjects I was looking to take. I told him that I would like to knock out a science and math credit before my senior year if possible. He nodded as he checked the schedule. He came up with advanced algebra and intro to physics, both with Tim. I said that they were perfect and asked about class times, locations, and required books and supplies. He printed out a sheet explaining all of this and handed it to me.

I thanked him for his help and asked if I needed to do anything else. He asked if I had considered any extracurricular activities yet. I told him that Tim and my other new friends had offered to teach me tennis. He nodded and said that would work out for me, since the four of them had only been playing for at most a year, with Robbie and John only starting to play two months ago. He mentioned that he had played tennis and squash since high school and knew I would get a nice workout if I applied myself. I said that I was looking forward to it. He smiled and nodded in approval as he began asking me the standard administrative questions about my first day here: How was I fitting in, Did I like my room, How was the food, How did I get along with my roommate and the other students I'd met, would I miss my family and friends, and if I thought about continuing here after the summer. I answered all of the questions easily and he seemed to like my answers. After he heard me answer that I would not miss my family, he went on to explain that unfortunately that was the norm at this school. He then reinforced the nature of the school as he said that most of the students have been cut off from their families and have come to consider this school as home.

He then asked me what I had thought about the priests so far. I stuttered a bit but said that I found them very helpful and professional. Father Jacob then used the same trick as Father Bobby, as he changed his expression, body language, and the atmosphere in the room without doing anything at all. Suddenly I knew that he was in charge and that he demanded complete submission and obedience. Without being told, I dropped my head submissively and waited silently for further questions or orders. I again wondered how they did this. I wasn't a submissive person, my relationship with my parents was proof of that. But I hadn't ever experienced anything like this. I felt that I had no defenses against these priests, even though I knew I could say "no" or "stop" at any time and that they would respect my wishes. I just couldn't find it in me to want to say anything but "Yes, Father" to any of the priests, and I had the unyielding desire to submit to them completely and do anything they ordered me to do without hesitation or complaint.

I waited in silence without moving for what seemed like a long time but was likely just a few seconds, until Father Jacob asked, "Have you given confession yet, my son?"

I replied, "Yes, Father."

He seemed to be reading from a file before he asked, "And were you properly welcomed by Father Bobby, my son?"

I nodded as I said, "Yes, Father."

He then asked, "What instruction and guidance have you received so far, my son."

I explained that I was given instruction and guidance during my confession, with Father Bobby, and with the priest in the rec room after dinner. Father Jacob asked what I had learned from my time here. I answered that I had learned to follow instructions without complaint or hesitation, to obey the priests without question, to seek out guidance when needed, to serve the needs and desires of the priests as instructed, to submit to the priests completely, and to always answer the priests honestly.

Father Jacob then asked if I had experienced any disciplinary actions yet. I told him that I had not. He informed me that submitting myself for disciplinary action was a good method for a student to stay submissive and obedient toward the priests. He suggested I look into submitting myself for this action by next week at the latest. I immediately agreed and asked who I should speak with about scheduling a disciplinary action. Father Jacob said that he could schedule me right now. I asked him to please schedule me for the suggested disciplinary action as soon as possible. He typed for a second and informed me that he could schedule me for my first disciplinary action on Tuesday of next week at 1 p.m.