Not So Reform School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thanked him for his guidance and assistance and assured him that I would be on time on Tuesday at the scheduled time. Father Jacob then stated that since I wouldn't be able to attend a disciplinary action with the school's authoritarian for another seven days he should really perform a disciplinary action now.

I felt my breath catch as he ordered me to lie across his lap. I did as instructed and fought to hold in a moan as he trailed his fingers across my exposed ass cheeks. He continued to trail his fingers over my ass as he explained that as a young man, I required constant discipline and a strict adherence to the rules, otherwise I might fail to obey the priests, forget instruction, disregard guidance, lie to a priest, refuse to serve a priest's needs or desires, and even believe that a priest does not deserve my complete submission.

Father Jacob said that I was off to such a fine start after less than twelve hours here, but that a strict disciplinary system was crucial to maintaining my good behavior. He then informed me that he would administer ten open-handed spanks to my ass and that I was required to count them as they landed. I, of course, agreed submissively and waited for the Father to begin. The first smack was a shock to my system and I jerked on the Father's lap. It stung but wasn't overly painful and I was proud of myself for not crying out in surprise.

I called out the first spank and waited for the next. I continued like this throughout all ten smacks on my ass. By the tenth spank, I could feel a warmth on my skin and moaned softly as the Father began trailing his fingers over my sore ass cheeks. The Father then had me climb off his lap and bend over his desk. I did as ordered and then sighed in relief as I felt him gently rubbing and massaging my ass soothingly.

I was practically limp on his desk when I felt him spread my ass cheeks and shove his tongue into my ass. I moaned and stayed still as the Father drove his tongue deep inside my hole. I sighed in pleasure as the warm wet tongue did wonderful things inside me. I tried to contain my moans and sighs to stay in character, but the Father was grunting and moaning into my ass as he gripped my ass cheeks in his hands. I felt like my asshole was incredibly relaxed and slick as the Father pulled his tongue out of me.

I heard the Father lean back and fumble with his pants, as I stayed exactly where I had been instructed. I remained submissively still and quiet as I waited for the Father to simply shove his hard cock upon my ass, but I was mistaken. Father Jacob ordered me to stand and I obeyed immediately. He told me to turn around and straddle his lap. I continued to obey and as I settled myself on his lap I felt his big hard cock slide effortlessly into my asshole. I sighed at the insertion and then waited for further instructions. Father Jacob asked, "My son, are you prepared for your next instruction and guidance?"

I nodded and replied, "Yes, Father."

Father Jacob then said, "I want you to work your sinful ass up and down until I say otherwise. You will stay quiet and listen to my sermon. Do you understand, my son?"

I nodded and again replied, "Yes, Father."

Father Jacob nodded back grimly but I could see the small smile in the corners of his mouth and a look that indicated his subtle pride and satisfaction of my submission and obedience in his eyes. I felt my heart swell with joy and delight at having pleased the Father. I began to slowly work my asshole up and down Father Jacob's hard cock as he began his sermon on the proper obedience and servitude of a young man to a priest.

As I continued to work my asshole on his hard cock, Father Jacob continued his sermon. He spoke about the importance of a young man submitting completely to the priests. He described the boy's submission as natural and that the priests deserved the submission. He seemed to really enjoy describing the proper position for a boy being on his knees in submission to a priest. Every now and then I would reply with my customary, "Yes, Father," which obviously pleased him.

Father Bobby then described a boy's obedience to the priests as being the only way to ensure a boy's proper behavior and servitude to the priests. He described this house of worship as a sacred temple to the obedience and servitude of the boys to the priests. Throughout the sermon, Father Jacob would ask me questions like: "Don't you feel most at peace when submitting to the priests here, my son?" "What better way is there to prove your obedience to the priests than obeying every order and instruction given without hesitation or complaint?" "Doesn't it fill you with a sense of accomplishment and warmth to know that you have properly served the priests, my son?" and "How joyful and satisfied you must feel to know that you've made a priest happy with your servitude and submission."

I continued to answer him submissively with the customary "Yes, Father," as I fucked myself on his cock. Father Jacob seemed pleased by my answers and began thrusting his hips up to drive his hard cock deeper, harder, and faster into my ass. I felt the exquisite sensation of my asshole stretched around his hard cock and his bulbous cock head as it stimulated my insides. I had to fight not to moan in pleasure as I lost myself in the pleasure of this deep ass-fucking.

I sighed quietly as I considered the sex I had experienced before coming to this school and now that I was here. The sex back home had usually been straight guys who wanted to get off or closeted gay men who wanted gay sex. Needless to say, the sex was hard and fast, which I did love, but not specifically good sex. I would suck a cock and swallow his cum or take his hard cock out my ass until he blew his load in the condom, but I was usually on my own for my orgasms unless I got lucky and had a prostate orgasm.

At the school, I had already been fucked up the ass three times, sucked three cocks, and had been rimmed wonderfully. All the sexual activities I had engaged in had been intense and none of it felt rushed. I had only orgasmed once but it had been a powerful prostate orgasm that had left me gasping. I had experienced new friends who had been through the same things as me and enjoyed the same things as well. I was now living in a literal paradise for gay boys. I have felt no pressure or judgment since I arrived, which I found highly ironic. I was also already thinking about and planning my future here, even after being here less than twelve hours.

I bit back a moan of pleasure as Father Jacob delivered a forceful thrust into my ass, making his cock head slam against my prostate. I briefly wondered if I would be punished for cumming on Father Jacob's clothes. I decided to play it by ear and see where his cock took me. I smiled as I considered the fact that I rarely cared about cumming during sex. I considered myself a true bottom and dedicated my concentration and energy towards ensuring that the other man reached orgasm at least once. I smiled again as I remembered Father Bobby cumming twice during our encounter.

My focus was snapped back to Father Jacob when he suddenly smacked both of my ass cheeks and then gripped them tightly as he said, "I think you're ready to receive my blessing, my son. Do you want to receive the blessing of a priest in this house of worship?"

I nodded my head as I clenched my asshole as tight as I could and answered submissively, "Yes, Father. Please bless me."

Father Jacob forced me to increase the speed of my hips as he guided me with his hands gripping my ass cheeks. I heard his breathing increase and could feel his hands kneading my ass cheeks as I pounded my ass harder and faster on his hard cock. I could hear my thighs and ass cheeks slapping against his lap and felt a slight tremor in his hips as he continued to thrust upward. I watched in glee as Father Jacob grunted and scrunched up his face in concentration.

As I felt one last deep thrust from Father Jacob, his cock exploded inside my ass. I sighed and clenched my asshole as I milked his cum from his cock. Father Jacob was still except for his twitching hips in sync with his pulsating cock as I spurted hot cum inside me. I enjoyed every rope of his hot cum as I felt him coating my insides. I smiled as I realized that I had been blessed again. I worked my asshole up and down his cock until it stopped jerking inside me. Knowing he had spent himself, I clenched my asshole as tightly as I could to milk out any excess cum from his cock.

Father Jacob sighed and smacked my ass cheek as he caught his breath and said, "You are very dedicated to our instruction and guidance here, my son. I believe you will learn a lot about obedience and servitude. If you choose to stay, I have no doubt you will excel in your proper role of submission and worship. I have already heard good things about you, your behavior, and your attitude from the other priests. I like seeing a young boy who has the courage and ability to serve in our house of worship."

I sighed and lowered my head submissively, as I answered, "Thank you, Father. I will continue to follow the instruction and guidance of the priests. Thank you for blessing me, Father."

Father Jacob then gently pushed me from his lap as I stood up. I returned to my chair and waited for further instructions. As Father Jacob fixed and straightened his attire, I enjoyed the warm feeling of his cum deep inside me. Once he was perfectly situated again, he turned his gaze back to me and said, "You're all set to attend classes tomorrow morning. I suggest you get some rest and follow your roommate's lead in the morning. Tim has always been a conscientious and punctual young man. I believe he will help you as you get settled in here. Good night, my son."

I bowed my head as I answered, "Thank you for all of your assistance and guidance, Father. Good night."

As I returned to the rec room I felt my ass cheeks were still a little sore and wondered if they were red after my spanking. I felt a new kind of pride as I walked through the halls in my jockstrap. I smirked as I wondered if Tim had known about what would happen when he sent me to Father Jacob. My roommate did enjoy discipline, maybe he wanted to share the experience or simply expand my horizon. I shook my head as I entered the rec room and found two of my new friends still there. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that only 45 minutes had elapsed. Hadn't I been gone longer?

As I sat collapsed on the couch next to Tim, he nudged me with his shoulder as he and John smirked at the state of me. John finally asked if Father Jacob took care of me or if I took care of him. I smiled as I said that Father Jacob had taken care of me after he had instructed me on the disciplinary actions of the school. Tim grinned wider as he asked if I had scheduled my first action yet. I told him that I had and was also scheduled to join them in their classes starting tomorrow.

John and Tim perked up and said that they were glad to have me join them. I asked where Robbie and Billy had gone. Tim shrugged as he said that Fathers Stephen and Colin had said that they needed to see the boys privately. John smiled as he wondered aloud if they were now on their knees or their hands and knees. We all laughed as we settled back into relaxing. Tim looked a little sheepish as he leaned closer and asked if I was okay. When I turned to look at him he said that he hadn't known that Father Jacob would discipline me. He looked worried as he said that he wasn't sure how I would take it. Some of the students here don't handle the disciplinary actions well at first. They are dealing with some stuff from home and they have flashbacks, but after a few sessions along with the instruction and guidance of the priests, the students settle in and learn to forget the past. Tim looked worried as he asked if I needed some time alone.

I was actually touched and smiled at him as I said that I was fine. I shrugged and said that I was actually looking forward to my first disciplinary action next Tuesday. Tim smiled and seemed mollified. I nudged his shoulder as I said that I was good. He nodded and we turned back to the TV. Over the next 30 minutes, we fell back into our gossiping as we made fun of the acting. Somehow we began discussing our favorite fantasies we hadn't experienced yet. Tim wanted to be the subject of a gang bang by an unknown number of priests in the dungeon after an extensive disciplinary action that left him high on endorphins. John wanted to suck Father Bobby's cock as the priest made his usual donation calls and/or phone interviews with parents of prospective students. I described wanting to have a long and relaxing oil massage that culminated in a session of sensual sex that left me and the other man completely spent.

Tim and John exchanged a look and said that I should ask Father Colier for an oil massage. I narrowed my eyes as I looked between the two smiling guys as they nodded in reply. I said that I would look into it and they both laughed and said that I wouldn't be disappointed. Apparently, Father Colier had been a professional masseuse before joining the priesthood of the school. I smiled as I made a mental note to seek him out soon. John then asked Tim if he had thought about asking Joseph to join us tomorrow for tennis. He went on to suggest that he could even out the numbers since I would be joining too. Joseph and I could learn the ropes and practice the basics of tennis before joining the other four of them in singles or doubles matches. Tim explained that Joseph was John's roommate and would also be in our classes tomorrow. Apparently, he had a bad phone call from home and had turned in early. John said this might get his mind off things. We all agreed and decided that John would ask him later.

As we fell back into our gossiping, Robbie and Billy came back into the room and we smirked at their glowing smiles. Figuring that they had enjoyed their instruction and guidance with the two priests, we filled them in on our plans for adding Joseph to our tennis group. Both of them agreed and joined us on the couch with satisfied sighs. I was looking around the room at what the other students were up to and saw them grouped together playing intricate board games, chess, gossiping like us, and discussing various hot male models from various magazines and their phones.

As we continued, a bell sounded and everyone began getting up to leave the room. Tim explained that this was the notice to return to our dorm rooms. We all said good night and I followed Tim back to our room. As we got ready for bed, Tim ran over the basic rules for nighttime. We still had about an hour before lights out and Tim explained that it was really relaxed as far as rules go for nighttime as long as we were in our dorm rooms and weren't causing a disturbance. He said that "lights out" really wasn't enforced on the weekends or holidays, but that everyone usually turned in at a reasonable hour even in summer because of breakfast and morning classes.

We had settled into our separate beds and were talking casually about what I could expect for the next few days for our classes and tennis lessons. As we discussed this, our attention was drawn to the door opening as three priests entered the room looking serious. We both went silent as one priest shut the door and another priest ordered us both to, "Come here!"

His tone and their general serious demeanor brokered no arguments from us as we scrambled out of our beds to stand before them. Tim and I were both wearing only jockstraps and were standing silently with our heads bowed submissively as we waited nervously. The three priests then began circling us as they spoke in disapproving tones about our late-night talking and general flaunting of the rules of "dorm time," which Tim had explained was the time between the bell to return to our rooms at night and lights out. I was nervous and Tim seemed anxious as well. I began wondering what we had actually done and felt my blood run cold at the thought of actually getting in trouble on my first night here.

One of the priests then stood in front of Tim as he asked, "Tell me, my son, are you being a welcoming roommate to our new student? Are you explaining the rules to him so he isn't led astray or gets in trouble? Have you explained to him all the fine activities and opportunities that are offered in our house of worship?"

Tim submissively answered, "Yes, Father Kreiger."

Father Kreiger then continued, "You have disappointed me, my son. Why are the two of you not getting your sleep for tomorrow? Do you want your new roommate to be too tired to attend his new classes in the morning? Or were you simply trying to get my attention by flaunting the rules, my son?"

Tim hung his head lower and declared, "I'm sorry, Father."

The other two priests then stepped up to me and pressed their bodies against mine from the front and back. Tim and I were then both slowly pushed to our knees. The two priests pressing into me then stepped in front of me and pressed their crotches against my face. I could feel their hard cocks straining in their pants as they rubbed them lewdly against my face. I heard Father Kreiger continue, "My son, with all of the disciplinary actions I have given you, I had hoped that you would be the model student here in our house of worship. But I see that you require more personal instruction and guidance before you will be able to find your proper place of dedicated service to the priests."

I heard a rustling sound and I was able to glance to the side with only my eyes as I saw Father Kreiger holding a ball gag in front of Tim's face. Father Kreiger then asked, "You know what comes next, don't you, my son? You know why this has to happen, my son?"

Tim then replied, "Yes, Father. I understand. Tim then opened his mouth as Father Kreiger attached the ball gag. My sight was then obscured and my attention pulled away as one of the priests thrust his crotch forward and rubbed himself against my face, as he said, "I am Father James, my son."

The other priest did the same as he said, "I am Father Malcolm, my son."

I was unsure if I should introduce myself, but luckily I was cut off from replying as Father James and Father Malcolm began having a conversation as they continued to press and rub their hard cocks against my face through their pants. I could also hear swift spanking sounds coming from Tim and Father Kreiger. I couldn't tell who was speaking but Father James and Father Malcolm were saying that they were surprised at my flaunting and disobedience to the rules of this house of worship.

Someone suggested that I might still have the mindset of a boy from some outside high school and not of this house of worship. It was suggested that I be given over to Father Kreiger tomorrow for a long and thorough session of disciplinary action instead of attending classes or spending free time with my friends. Then one of them suggested that maybe this was a cry for help and that I just needed the proper opportunity to break free from my old life and accept my new place of service and obedience to the priests in this house of worship.

One of them suggested that they give me the opportunity to prove my loyalty, submission, and obedience to them right now. The other agreed with this idea and said that I could only benefit from having the opportunity to receive instruction and guidance from the two of them. One of them then asked, "My son, are you prepared to serve and obey us both?"

I nodded my head against their hard cocks as I mumbled, "Yes, Father."

The other one then asked, "Are you willing to put aside your former life and accept your proper place in this house of worship, my son?"

I nodded as I purposefully rubbed my face against both of their hard cocks as I replied, "Yes, Father."