Summer on the Isle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily felt John when he brought his dick over to her. She got out of the chain but she didn't just let him fuck her. She pushed him down and she got on top of him. Down her pussy went until all of John's cock was in her. John tried to get a look over at Jill to see if she would panic but she was intoxicated with all the lust and she was just going at it.

Then, one by one the women took turns riding on John's dick. John's dick made the full rounds at least one more time and a few of the women were trying to hog John for themselves.

The first orgasm started but John didn't know who it was. He had someone's pussy on his face while another was bouncing on his cock. John had already decided he wasn't going to micromanage every climax. He couldn't. He just had to do the best with the pussy that was in front of him at the time.

However, John, being self conscious about all of it would ask later just to make sure that everyone got off and he'd be very happy to discover that everyone ended up well satisfied but while he was in there fucking, he just didn't know.

Things started to get good. John could tell from the feel of the pussy that he was fucking one of the moms. He had Jill's pussy on his face and he kind of thought that Jill had already gotten off. Then it was becoming time that John was not going to be able to hold back. The pussy was just too good. John wanted to do the responsible thing and pull out but in that moment he lost control of himself too quickly and he started cumming. His semen triggered the orgasm in the woman who was riding him and the next thing he knew, they were cumming together while he filled her pussy.

And yet, even once he was done, that woman got up and the next one got down and there wasn't even a thought among them to clean John's cock up first. So ok, if they weren't going to make a big deal out of him cumming in them, then he'd just cum in them.

It was funny but once he'd made that decision to cum in them, his cock got an increase in strength. Who was next?

It turned out that he'd filled Amy with his cum and the pussy that was on him next was Melissa. Then Melissa got off and Jill moved to his cock for a bit. Penny must have been psychic or something because she sat there next to Jill and she let Jill get John almost to the edge, and then Penny wanted her next turn on John and John finally gave her what he knew she wanted, a pussy full of his cum. It probably wasn't as much cum as he put in Amy but Penny was eager to get as much as she could.

Again, pussies were swapped out without mention or even a thought as to the dangers of conception. Emily got on and she was followed by Sophia.

John was getting uncomfortable on his back. Part of that was just he'd been down there too long but another part of it was he was scared a pussy full of his come would come and squat on his lips. It was Carol's turn again and he flipped her so he could be on top. Hers was the third pussy for him to cum in.

After that, he had to take a break and get something to drink. There was a bit of a lull in the sex, though it hadn't stopped completely.

John got his energy back and got back to it. He went around to Martha, then Jill again and after her he was fucking Susan. In the end, he was fucking Sophia from behind and he had his forth and last orgasm of that day. He was spent. He was done.

It seemed that just about everyone else felt the same and so they all started to go below deck and they got into the beds. Amy did something at the controls of the ship and then she followed them down. It was nap time. Penny, Jill, and Susan all shared a bed with John and the others slept wherever. Even though the ship had four beds and it might have been possible to turn that sofa up top into a bunk, They only used three of the beds.

It was near sunset when the first of them woke up and then got everyone else up. It was their last chance to actually swim so almost everyone jumped into the water and splashed around a bit. The girls were all being very playful by smacking each other on the ass when they were getting back onto the ship. A few times some of them even did little sexy dances or poses for John when they caught him watching them.

Once the sun had set Amy told them all to get on board for safety. People got showered down and then got dressed again. Instead of heading back to have dinner in a restaurant, they decided to just cook on the ship and have dinner on the water. The alcohol came out and the moms decided what the fuck, let everyone drink. Then Amy had the idea that they should all just spend one night on the boat and head back in the morning. It would be safer that way.

After dinner, everyone, including Amy was a little tipsy. Penny set something up so that the pictures she had on her phone could be seen on the tv on the ship. Yeah, it had a tv.

"Oh, you guys looks so cute." Jill said when the picture of John and Penny at the ball came up. "What was the occasion?"

They explained to her the deal with the parade and all that and Jill thought she had a great idea.

"We should totally do that."

"What?" asked Emily.

"Have a big party or something. We could all dress up in ball gowns and take a bunch of great pictures of us at the beach. I mean, we only have two weeks left."

"Guys, the boat is legal now. We can stay as long as we want." Amy said.

"I still have to go back for work." mentioned Sophia.

Penny started to cycle through the pictures on the tv and eventually she showed one of her and John at their pretend wedding.

"That's it." said Jill.

"That was when we were ..." John began to explain.

"We could have a little wedding. John could be the groom and then ..."

"Wedding!" said John.

"Not a real one, just some fun so we can dress up and have a good time."

"It's as good as any excuse for a party." Carol said.

"But who would be the bride?" asked Susan.

"I would." said Penny.

"He's my boyfriend." said Jill.

"You said it was just pretend and me and John pretend to get married almost every time we take one of these trips." That was a lie but John wasn't going to contradict Penny. "But you can be my maid of honor. That way my sisters aren't fighting for me to pick them."

"Who would be my best man?"

"Susan of course. That way she can plan your bachelor party."

"You want to waste money on a fake wedding?" Martha challenged them.

"Mom, it's just a fun project. We can all just have a good time, get some good pictures, and have a fun story to tell when we get home."

Everyone just sort of lazily agreed to the plan, even if not as a solid plan but just something to think about. Different people mentioned different things they could do and organize things this way or that. For John, it sounded like it was just talk, especially when someone tried to change the plan from a bride with several bridesmaids to everyone being a bride. There was even talk of doing some lesbian weddings with John as the fake minister.

Later, when most people were just reading or having quiet conversation John got a text from Penny. He looked down at his phone.

"It'll be real."

"What will?"

"The wedding. Everyone will think it's a fake wedding just for fun but it'll be real."

"How?"

"We'll just do the legal stuff in secret."

1...5678910