Summer on the Isle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, he wasn't going to argue about it that night. With all the fucking he'd been doing recently, he could use a few days off. So, fine, he could keep that peace for that night but this was not over.

And then, they were all talking about going to counseling. John could see it was a good idea for the moms but why would he and his sisters have to go? Oh, cause Martha thought it was out of whack that Penny would want sex from her half brother who she didn't see as a half brother because Martha didn't feel like telling her daughter who her father was. She was just going to have to understand, those feelings were there now and they weren't going to go away. If she really didn't want Penny to want to date John then she should have told them all they were siblings the first moment one of them hit puberty. Now it was too late.

Back in the room, John was very silent even as his mother tried to talk about some other things with him. He wasn't exactly mad at her but he didn't like being told about things after the fact, being ordered around, and feeling like he had no control over anything.

John got in bed wearing a tshirt and boxer shorts. He texted Penny a good night message and then he turned his back to his mom and tried to sleep. And then, of all things, Ms. 'everyone stop having sex' reached out for John to start feeling up her son.

"John, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

She started to reach for his cock and John couldn't help but start to get another erection for that day.

"What happened to no sex?"

"I know, but it's just us."

"No mom. No sex means no sex."

"Can't you just let me ..."

"No. You set the rule, not me."

She pouted but then backed off.

John couldn't believe it. He had half a mind to rent a porno for her to watch. That would be fun, watching porn with his mom while they were under a no fucking rule. That wouldn't be half as messed up as actually fucking her but it was still lightyears away from what any other guy did with his mother. John was just lucky to have a sexy mom. Ok, not lucky, since his mother had to be extremely unlucky for those events to work out that way but ... John guessed English didn't have a word for when you get a benefit as a result of suffering a previous hardship.

...

The next morning it was breakfast again. Jill was sitting on one side of John and Penny on the other in defiance of her mother. John just felt indifferent. It was the first of the no sex days. His body was telling him that it just wanted to relax anyway.

After breakfast Amy announced good news. Her paperwork for the boat she wanted to use had finally gotten all cleared up. The original plan for this trip was to actually stay on a ship for two months instead of getting hotel rooms for just three weeks. That was why they were in a hotel instead of everyone getting bungalows on pilings over the lagoon. But there were problems getting everything approved on time and getting the ship Amy wanted on time so they got a hotel and John's mom had already paid for the entire three weeks. So then the plan was to stay in the hotel the entire time. But Amy really wanted to get her boat like she'd done in years past.

And now she had her boat, a boat that could carry a maximum of ten passengers but it was recommended that there only be eight people on it at a time. Amy had the license to captain much larger vessels in the 'something something' ton range but anything bigger than this little ship here would require her to hire several professional crew and there would be an even longer process while they waited for the ship to be inspected again. As it was Emily, Sophia, and Martha all had to sign something saying they were the crew. It was true enough since they'd done that before on other ships that Amy owned, but they were just sailing this one for the first time.

So, they finally had the ship that was going to originally be their hotel, but they were already paid up at the hotel. So the ship would just be for going out on the water and perhaps traveling to some of the other nearby islands.

They went down to the yacht dock and found the ship. For John, since he didn't know anything about ships, it looked like two boats that were fused into one. There were two boat bottoms that went into the water and the rest of the boat bridged over a gap. The ship could carry ten but it only had four beds, three on each side and a master bed on the other. Each side also had a toilet. Not that they were going to use the beds but the bathrooms could come in handy. And there was even a shower.

The bedrooms and toilets were below deck. If that was thought of as the basement of a regular house (since it was below the water) then the first floor of the boat was a living room and kitchen. It was like having an apartment on the water. To actually control the ship, you needed to go outside and up to the second floor where there was another sitting area with a table.

The nice thing was that under the deck it was air conditioned. Another nice feature was that in the back of the ship, besides having a lot of porch area each boat bottom that went into the water had a ladder at the very back so you could just swim in the ocean and easily get back on board.

The ship was already stocked up with various supplies and gasoline. The final piece of paperwork was handed over to some guy and then they were legal to all get aboard and take a trip out on the water.

Oh, the excitement of just traveling in a boat. Amy always loved being at the wheel and being in charge, since as the captain everyone had to obey her. For the rest of them, the ship was actually just a place to relax. There wasn't really a lot of extra room to do much of anything else beside just rest and enjoy the view. Well, there were some things to do, namely, whatever Amy said to do. John didn't like feeling like an idiot and often when he was asked to do this or that it was exactly what he felt like since he didn't know why. Once they got going and after Amy had a chance to get a feel for how the ship handled, the sails went up and they started to pick up some speed.

One thing about boats that always made John think that the sails were more for decoration than anything else was the fact that they could sail into the wind. Shouldn't it be the case that the wind in the sails would push them counter to where they wanted to go. Amy would always insist that she wasn't using the engines at all and the sails were doing all the work but to John it just seemed like voodoo. Then, wouldn't you want to turn the sails so that they caught more of the wind instead of being parallel to the wind?

Good old Penny was able to do something with their phones. They didn't have internet while out on the water in a boat but somehow Penny was able to get the phones to use wifi not to talk to each other through the internet but to talk to each other directly. Maybe it might be wondered why they'd need to do that while on a boat where you could easily just call out someone's name and be heard from any place on the ship but Penny liked being able to text John secretly.

Hanging out on the boat had a couple of distinct advantages over just going to the beach. For one thing, they were on a nice, clean, brand new boat instead of the sand. Not that the white sands of the beaches that faced the lagoon or the ocean were bad but a clean boat was very nice. Then there was the privacy factor. Not that John disliked the locals or the other tourists and there was always a lot of beach to go around because it wasn't like it was crowded. However, it was nice to not have to watch some fat woman in her sixties try to be sexy for her husband now that they were both retired and had finally saved up enough money to come to a place like this. Sure, good for them and all but John could live without seeing that.

On Amy's boat John was surrounded by five girls his own age in sexy swim suits and four sexy women in their thirties, all of whom he'd recently fucked in the last few days.

Oh, right. No sex rule in effect. Did that apply even if his girlfriend, who was amazingly still his girlfriend, asked him to put lotion on her so she didn't burn in the sun? John guessed it did because the moment he went below to use the 'head' as it was called for some reason, his mom followed him. She played it off like she wasn't trying to monitor him to make sure he didn't try anything but really they both knew she'd done that to prevent him from pulling his dick out and start giving it to ... just about anyone else with them on the ship. Hell, John figured he might as well just start a ten person orgy except they didn't have the room. Or did they?

They spent some time just sailing. They came close to some other ships before passing and people waved at them. All the tourists were having such a good time and then a boat with seemingly nothing but the hottest women any of them had ever seen just sails by.

"So, did you just rent this or did you buy it?" John asked Amy while she was drawing satisfaction from having her hands on the wheel. She was up on the fly bridge that had it's own sofas and even a grill.

"I bought it. When I saw a picture of this place and their traditional canoes, I knew I had to get a catamaran. It just feels like it fits, you know."

No, John did not know. "So, how much was this one?"

"Cheaper than the last one, definitely. But then the tax man comes and would you believe they charge a thousand euros just to do my paperwork."

Yeah, the paperwork was so expensive after she spends over a million dollars on a luxury yacht. As nice as this thing was, when John turned 21 and he could access the trust that was just sitting in the bank waiting for him, he had no plans to spend even close to that much on anything.

"So, how are you going to get this back to the states?" John knew that Amy had a boat in the Mediterranean that she had to leave there. John didn't know if she still owned it or had to sell it but they'd used it a few times and Amy had said it was rather expensive to just have a ship docked. Now that John knew more about his father and the sort of deals he had with his mom and the other moms, John secretly wondered if it was all Amy's own money that let her buy and maintain her ships or if his father was really buying them for her.

"My plan is to dock her on the main island for a couple months and then come back and sail her to the gulf. I'll have to hire a real crew for that. It'll be my second time across the Pacific."

"What about Susan?"

"She'll be in school. She doesn't want to be on a boat with me and a bunch of men for two months."

"You and a bunch of men, huh?"

"And they get so frustrated. They always assume I'm either a lesbian or I've got some super rich husband I'd scared to cheat on."

"Sounds like it's rough."

"It isn't so bad when you're not just the captain but the owner as well. Though, sometimes the hormones get to be too much."

"For them or for you?"

"For them, of course. I had a guy weeping, begging me for sex, begging to just see me take my top off for him. I felt for him but I can't have that kind of thing on my ship. But then the guy has to go and accuse me of being a credit card captain as if to say I don't know what I'm doing."

"Well, that brings up an interesting point."

"What?"

"Would you take your top off for me?"

"Oh, you meant that."

"What else would I mean?"

"Johnny, we set the rule last night."

"No top doesn't automatically equal sex."

"You are something else, I tell you. Your girlfriend is on board, I remind you and besides that, you had sex with my daughter and then turned around and seduced me. I ought to make you swim back to shore."

"So people ARE pissed at me."

"No, not really. But damn if you weren't on thin ice."

"I better be careful then. It's just too bad I can't get just one more look."

"Ok, lover boy. Go ask Martha what she's making for lunch and maybe after we've eaten we can stop and go skinny dipping."

"Really? Cool."

"Just don't get any ideas. Taking a look cause some of us happen to already be comfortable being naked around you is one thing. Trying to make any moves for anything else will get you ..."

"No worries. I got it." John retreated before Amy could think up a punishment for him. He remembered the time he had to put on scuba gear to scrap little aquatic life forms off the ship the last time and he did not enjoy that. Then again, as the only male on the ship, that was going to be his job anyway probably.

But, hey, skinny dipping wasn't his idea. It had come from the captain first. So as John went to the kitchen he mentioned to some of the girls that they were going to stop and go skinny dipping. John's mom wanted to get on him for saying that but then it was sort of made official.

Jill lit up with excitement. "So adventurous." Then she moved in close to John so not to be overheard. "No wonder you started having feelings for a certain someone."

The ship stopped and they had lunch. They had some distance between them and the island. In fact, you'd need binoculars to make out anymore than just a bit of land. There were no other ships around them as far as anyone could see. Amy had the other moms get the sails down since they didn't want to drift. John thought that it would mean he'd have to pull some rope or crank some winch like in years past. Not to say he knew what he was doing as he just waited to be told to do something. However, just about everything on this ship was electric and all Emily had to do was press a button. That was nice.

Penny and Carol went out to the part of the deck where you could lay out and get some sun. Then Penny got everything started by getting naked to sunbathe. Carol wasted no time in doing the same thing and that started a cascade effect of everyone eventually getting naked. John was in fact the last one to get out of his clothes. He had been just admiring the women when Jill and also his mother came by to get him to get with the program.

So from the looks of things, everyone wanted a chance to tan their privates a bit before jumping into the ocean naked. John was just chilling on the sofa thing and a naked Jill came to sit next to him to relax. Well, Penny wasn't going to just have it be that way so she had to come up and sit on John's other side.

The no sex rule was supposed to be in effect but that didn't stop Jill from reaching out and putting her hand on John's cock when she felt threatened by Penny. As soon as John started getting sexual attention, it got everyone else to look up and take notice. Penny was not going to be pushed out. She put her hand on John's balls.

Sometimes John just had to wonder what he'd ever done to deserve such a great life. He was on a ship with nine naked women who were all attractive and in the prime of their lives. But John looked over at Martha and it was clear that this wonderful moment was not going to last. She was going to say something, and then Emily would say something. Then Amy would pull rank on all of them and order them to stop. But John hadn't done anything yet. He was just there. How could they blame him?

No one said anything. A couple of people even stopped watching. It was like it was becoming normal. John's cock had gotten to the point were it was about as erect as it could get. Jill seemed content to just have control of his dick while Penny only got his balls but then Penny started to make out with John. Jill got a little jealous and wanted John to kiss her but the second he did Penny's mouth went to the head of John's cock. That got everyone's attention again.

Before long, both Penny and Jill were on their knees in front of John, taking turns licking and sucking his dick. John looked around the boat and saw all the eyes watching him. Amy got up from tanning to come over to him.

Here it comes. She was going to put a stop to it. Only ... she didn't. She sat down next to John.

"So, here's me with my top off. Do you like?"

"I like very much."

She looked down at his dick being taken out of Jill's mouth and being passed to Penny. Amy remarked that the two rivals had started smiling and having fun together. Then Amy kissed John as she propped her heels up on the sofa and then spread her legs. John thought that Amy wanted him down there licking her but before he could move another person was there to pleasure Amy and it was Susan. Amy's daughter started going down on her mom and Amy had essentially traded sun on her pussy to tongue on her pussy.

Once that happened it was like the floodgate opened. The twins started to both go after Sophia and there was no objection. That got John to wonder how observant Jill was. To Jill two blonds might just be two blonds and she might not remember that Susan was Amy's daughter. But the three redheads all going down on each other, well she just had to be able to work that out that it was mother and daughter incest.

Martha and Emily had so far been left out it seemed. They looked like they didn't know what to do. Martha came over and sat next to John and watched her daughter suck on John for a bit. Penny saw her mom there and then she let Jill have John's dick and she started going after her mom. Martha was trying to keep her legs together but Penny wasn't giving up. She got Martha's legs open enough for Penny to start licking her. Once Penny's tongue hit Martha's cunt, the legs went all the way open.

So the no sex was almost completely out the window. The only thing was that so far all of this was just oral. Then Jill climbed up on John and she started to ride him. John looked to see if his mom would be objecting or anything but she'd been brought into the sex with Sophia and the twins.

So there were nine women on this ship with John. He didn't delude himself into thinking that he could actually give each of them an orgasm. However, what he did really want to do was get at least the head of his dick into each pussy and maybe give half of them orgasms. After all, an orgy couldn't just mean a lot of couples in one room. It had to mean getting the next girl, and then the next girl, and then the next girl.

On that thought, the next girl was going to be Penny. John let Jill fuck him for about two minutes but then he got her off of him. He wanted to go behind Penny but instead of being able to do that, Penny swapped places with Jill and then Jill was licking Martha and Penny was riding John. Ok, that worked too.

Jill licked Martha for a bit but then Martha got up and bent herself over the sofa. Jill licked Martha from behind for a bit but what Martha really wanted was John's cock. John kissed Penny and then she got off of him so he could do what he had to do. John moved behind Penny's mom and started to fuck her like that.

Amy and Susan saw that and they got into position next to Martha, all of them ass to ass. Sooner than Martha would have liked, he moved from her to Amy and fucked the captain. Hey, maybe it would be nice to take that two month trip across the pacific with her. Ok, that was enough. Susan's turn. Oh, yeah, his blond girl.

The twins brought their mother over to John. Martha and Amy got out of the way and the three red heads got into position on the other side. Shit yeah, they were making it easy for him.

He moved onto Sophia and fucked her. Then he was fucking one of the twins but he didn't know which one until he got the other twin to look at him for a second. Melissa was waiting and that meant he was fucking Carol. But come to think of it, he should have been able to tell them apart from the feel of their pussies. This felt like Carol and when he stopped fucking her and moved onto Melissa, that felt like Melissa. Cool, a new way to tell them apart.

So that was pussy number eight and there was only one left. Emily didn't come over to the sofa to be fucked by John. So once John had fucked Melissa enough, he went over to her as she as being licked by Penny and had her mouth on Susan's pussy. Susan was licking Martha, who was licking Amy, who was licking ... Wow, they had a whole lesbian circle of love going that went all the way back around to Penny.