Summer on the Isle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia moaned as John fucked her. She wasn't licking as well as Amy would have liked so Amy got Martha to take over. John was watching in amazement as Penny's mom went between Susan's mom's legs and started to lick her pussy. In order to do that, she had to get in position right next to Sophia and their asses were right next to each other.

Oh, it was too easy. But would Martha really let John fuck her. Didn't she have something against John? Penny had said something like that. Well, if she objected then John would just fuck the other two and let her watch.

John pulled out of Sophia and got behind Martha's little Latin ass. Her pussy was just as wet and just as tight as the others. In addition, she creamed white shit all over his dick. Now that he was fucking her, he thought to himself that he didn't really know if Martha was Latin or not. She didn't speak Spanish, which was painfully evident when they had gone to the Yucatan peninsula.

So now that he'd officially been inside each one of them and each name was check off on his mental scorecard, it was time for the real fucking to begin. He moved Martha and Sophia out of the way and got on top of Amy. His dick, with all of Sophia and Martha's lube coating it, easily slid into Amy's tight little pussy.

Down, down, down, down. John was inside of her all the way to the hilt and he thought maybe the head of his dick was coming into contact with her cervix. John planned to really fuck her good but before he could even get started she was having her orgasm. Her pussy grabbed John's dick and clamped down on it so tight that it was bordering on being painful.

Sophia came to Amy to kiss her and as soon as Amy could get control of herself again, she was having a slobber kiss with Sophia. That was hot. Sophia put her leg over Amy. John pulled out of Amy and just moved his dick up a couple inches to get inside Sophia while Martha was feeling her hands all over him.

Sophia lasted longer. John felt like he might actually cum in her. Was that a good idea? Probably not. If he did, he'd probably give his sister a little sibling. That was a crazy thought. John's child would be the sibling of John's sister. And since Sophia thought she was a lesbian and didn't really engage in any sex at all, there was no way she was on birth control.

Sophia had a body wide blush that turned her red as her hair and thens she collapsed on top of Amy. She was holding onto her friend for dear life as John pushed her over her climax.

John was sweating and his heart was pumping like a race horse when he pulled out of Sophia. He'd made it. He'd pleasured her but hadn't cum yet. That left Martha.

Like an obedient girl she got on her back in front of him and spread her legs. Her pussy was glistening from her own juices. Her face revealed that she was so eager to be fucked again. John got on top of her, slipped his dick into her and leaned down to kiss her.

Her pussy just might have been the tightest of them all. Martha wrapped her legs around John and her hands went to his back to try and claw at him.

In no time at all, John felt himself ready to cum. He had to hold out. He had to get her off first. If he filled Martha with cum and got her pregnant then Penny would kill him. But then again, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Martha could have the baby and then John could marry Penny and they could raise the baby as their own. That could work.

The second he halfway thought that Penny would in any way be ok with him doing this he started to cum. He made a move to pull out but Martha was doing everything she could to hold him in place. If John was honest with himself, he really could have overpowered the little woman but he found he was more accepting of this than he thought.

As soon as Martha felt John cumming in her, she started to cum too. It was a magic moment. John let it linger and tried to record every second of it in his mind. He'd worry about pregnancy and all that later if in fact there would be anything to worry about.

John pulled out of Martha and Amy's mouth moved to Martha's pussy to lick the semen and pussy juice cocktail. Sophia's mouth came to John's cock and she sucked the last remaining drops of cum out of him and then swallowed it.

"I know who I'm inviting to my next birthday." Martha said.

"You better invite all of us or I'll get jealous." said Amy.

"How do you know I wasn't talking about you?"

Sophia stopped sucking John and addressed the other two. "Emily is going to start getting suspicious if we all book John for every event." While she was saying it, one of her hands was gently feeling John's ball sack.

"Ladies, I'll be there for all of you. How could I ever turn any one of you down?"

"I hope I don't need to tell you to keep all of this to yourself." Sophia said to him.

"You don't need to tell me. I know. But I do need to tell you all something." He had their attention and then he chose his words. "I need to know that you're all on my side."

"Of course." said Amy.

"Is this about your girlfriend?" Martha asked.

"No. It's about my sisters."

"We won't tell them." Sophia said.

"No, see. I haven't always had the best friendship with them and now that we're siblings we're all trying to work things out and be a family. So now some things are coming out and we're trying to deal with it all like adults."

"What's coming out?" Martha asked.

"Just some weird, brother and sister stuff. We're all trying to wrap our heads around it now and I can't tell you what it is yet but ..."

"Is this about my girls?" Sophia asked.

"What about your girls?" inquired Amy.

"Well, there is a thing with your girls. Um ... It might not be what you think it is."

"I know what they're doing." Sophia said.

"What?" asked Martha.

"We can't say." said John. "If it's the thing I know about, we can't say."

"What's wrong?" Amy demanded.

"We might be able to say later but not now. Sophia, don't worry."

"I'm not worried about them. I just wonder how you found out."

"They told me."

"Why?"

"It was part of the whole, meet your new siblings meeting we had. Anyway. Some things are going to come out that might shock you. You might not want to deal with it but I'm asking you all to be on my side. We're all on the same team. Don't just cut ties and destroy everything. We're going to need to come together even if there are some things we find out about that you don't like or I don't like or whoever doesn't like. Can I get the promise from each of you that you won't just blow up?"

The conversation went around a few times with each person getting in something to say but John eventually got them all to say they would do their best to be understanding for the sake of the family.

With that done, John was thinking he'd let them know the results of his investigation. He was going to tell them that it was obvious that something had been done to them. He was going to suggest they talk about it and perhaps even seek out additional professional help with it. But then he realized how it would sound. He'd just finished telling them that there was nothing wrong with them and now he as going to tell them that in fact there was something wrong with them. That would make John even more of an asshole than he already was. No. Couldn't do that.

John got dressed and excused himself with the excuse he had to talk to his mother about something. He promised them that it wasn't the fact that he'd had sex with them and they were willing to let him go. Before he got out of the door he looked back at them and they were getting their second wind. The three ladies were kissing and and touching each other and John sort of wished he could just stay and fuck them again. In his mind he made a deal with himself that if he couldn't find his mom then he'd come back here and fuck those tight pussies one more time that night.

John went to the chapel and his mother wasn't there. He started going around the hotel. He found Penny and Susan in the library on the third floor. Oh boy. That would be either good or bad. He told them about trying to break up with Jill but it still wasn't working out. Penny let him know that it was ok. He had time. Penny didn't feel threatened by her. They each got a kiss from him and then Penny told him that she and Susan had already worked something out amongst themselves.

"Already plotting against me?"

"Susan will be your mistress and I'll be your wife."

"Oh yeah?"

Susan nodded. "You can legally marry Penny and we'll just have a private ceremony for me and you. That is, unless you want me and her to be the ones who get legally married and then you can just be the stud we share."

"I'll leave all that to you girls. By the way, I was talking to the moms. It's not 100% yet but I think I'm moving them in the direction of accepting this."

"You can't tell them." said Susan.

"I don't care if they know. They can't stop us." said Penny.

"I haven't told them anything. But I think I'm getting them to the point where they won't go nuts if they happen to find out."

"Don't go playing with fire." said Susan.

"Don't worry. I'm being careful. Anyway, I need to go talk to my mom."

"When are we going to have our time?" said Penny.

"Soon. But this is like a medical thing so it can't wait. Sorry."

They understood and John was off again in search of his mother. While he was searching the hotel he saw Jill being comforted by Melissa. Ok, avoid that area. Then John thought that his mom just might be in their room. It was worth a check.

John went up to the door with his key card in hand. The red light turned green and he opened the door. The lights were off but John could hear someone in there. He turned on the illumination and there was a lot of quick movement to get under covers.

"Mom?"

"John. Hi." said his mom as she started to peek her head out from the blanket.

"Am I interrupting something?"

"I'm sorry, John."

"No. It's cool. I'll just put the thing on the door."

"John, it's not what it looks like." his mother said.

"It's ok, mom. You're ..."

Just then, as John was leaving the other person who was under the covers with his mom called out to him.

"Don't leave, John."

John knew that voice. "Carol?"

Emily hid her face and Carol looked out so John could see her.

"Shit! Carol?"

"Come here." she said.

"No, you can't." Emily said.

"It's ok. John, I have to tell you something."

John approached the bed and Carol got out and stood in front of him naked. She hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"What do you want to tell me?"

"I fucked your mom." she said with a huge smile.

"Oh, so you think you won? Well, guess where I'm just now coming from."

"No. Really?"

"Your mom, Penny's mom, and Susan's mom, all together."

Carol had an expression of ecstasy. "That is so hot."

"Don't tell anyone. Not yet. Ok?"

"Well, you just told me." said Emily who did not look happy when John turned to look at her. "I'm not sure I can believe it, though."

John just shrugged while Carol pressed her naked body up to him and kissed him. She was trying to take John's clothes off and John looked over at his mother pretending to be shy but actually starting to show a great interest in this.

John started to feel guilty about this. His favorite two girls were upstairs wondering when they were going to have time with him and he was down her with Carol and his mom. He wasn't going to talk with his mom about that other thing as long as Carol was here. John got his phone out and sent a text to Penny asking her and Susan to get down to his room as fast as they could. Then he told his mom and Carol that they were coming and his mother looked like she didn't know why. Apparently, Carol hadn't filled her in on everything yet.

John washed his cock and asked both his mother and Carol to make themselves presentable.

"I don't suppose you want to tell me how this got started." John said in reference to Carol and Emily having sex.

"We started talking in the chapel and I don't know. One thing led to another." his mother answered.

"The chapel. Nice."

"I know." replied Carol. "That's so sexy."

When Penny and Susan made it to the room, John tried to fill them in quickly. Susan seemed like she didn't agree on John's course of action but he asked her to trust him.

Carol was just relaxing but John's mother was sitting and waiting to hear something.

"Ok, so this is how it is. Mom, I'm going to ask Penny to marry me and she's going to say yes. Susan is with us too. We're together."

Emily took a moment to think on this while Carol looked puzzled since she didn't know about Penny but quickly figured out that Susan did.

"You kids, I think, need to take a moment to reconsider this."

"Why?" asked Penny. "I love him. He loves me. You can't keep us apart."

Emily stood up to address them. "John, baby; sex is one thing but you're talking about something more."

"You're the one who said sex required a connection between people."

"I know I said that but you can't do this. I mean. Hear me out. Ok. What we do privately is our private business but getting married is a public act. You run the risk of getting caught. You'll never be able to have your own children and you'd never be able to adopt either."

"Whatever happens, I want to be with John." Penny said with all the force she could put into her voice.

"And Susan," began Emily; "you're just going to join like a menage a troi?"

"I'll be with John however he wants me to be with him."

"But honey, you don't have to do this. You're his sister. He needs to get his head out of his ass ..."

"He isn't mistreating me Ms. Basilo. If he just wants me as a friend then that's all I'll be. If he wants me as just a sister then that's what I'll be. He wants me as a lover and I want the same thing. Just let us be together. I love him."

"Yeah, mom. This is our choice. We're adults and we can choose who to be with even if it's each other. This is our choice."

"Well, ok. But you guys need to be careful."

"We will." said Penny.

"And mom, we're going to need your help in getting the other moms to ..."

"John, they're never going to go with this." said Susan.

"If we can get my mom on board then ..."

"Susan's right, John." interrupted Emily. "We can't tell them about this."

"We can't just keep everything secret."

"If you plan on having a real relationship with your sisters that's more than just siblings or friends then you better learn to start keeping lots of secrets. And if you're going to keep having sex with me I expect you to keep your mouth shut about it. None of this leaves this room. And Carol, that goes for you too."

"Don't worry. I'll keep him in line." said Penny.

"I hope you do."

They were all quiet for a bit. Emily took a seat in the chair and John sat with his sisters on the bed. John almost nodded off and it was Penny that kept him awake. She was asking again what was going on with Jill and John repeated to her the basics of his earlier conversation. On John's other side, Carol was telling Susan that John claimed to have had sex with all of their moms. They asked him if it was true and John answered that it was.

"You don't have to fuck everyone to get them to accept us." said Susan.

"I was actually trying to do something else."

"Like what?"

John sat up and looked at his mom who was sitting in the chair and was trying to not look worried.

"Mom, what did our father do to you?"

"Excuse me?"

"You and the other moms spend 20 years thinking that you don't look good when you all do and you avoid sex. Why?"

"I don't know. I was just convinced that no one would ever think I was pretty. And the idea of sex just made me feel bad inside."

"So you felt bad when we did it?"

"No. That was great. That was so wonderful. And Carol too. It was like, the sex switch got turned on and it was just so nice."

John addressed his sisters. "And all the moms are like that."

"So this Martin guy." said Carol.

"It's very important that you not tell your moms that there's anything wrong with them. Saying that will make them clam up. You have to just keep on the idea that there's nothing wrong with them."

"And that was why you felt you had to fuck my mom?" asked Penny.

"I figured you might be mad but I thought it was for the best at the time."

"And it's fucking hot as hell." said Carol.

"That's just because you're a freak." said Susan.

"What, I like sex. I like it with Melissa. I like it with you. I like it with John. I like it with Emily. Penny, if you want a go, I'm game."

"I'm John's. He has to give me permission."

"Oh, and that's another thing. The permission thing. I actually had to tell the moms that they had permission to fuck."

"Your father used to do that." Emily said. "We couldn't even use the toilet until the moment he said we were allowed to pee."

"Well, it's not like that anymore. We're all adults now and we all have permission to do whatever we want." said John. "All of us."

Emily listened to his words and then came over to the bed. She moved to John and then without a word or even getting a look of recognition, she just started getting his dick out of his pants. No one looked shocked and no one asked her what she was doing. They all just watched as Emily took her son's dick into her mouth and she started to suck him.

John turned to Penny and started to kiss her. He just put all of his attention on Penny because he wanted to show her that even though he was getting a blow job, she was the one he was going to choose in the end.

Susan turned to Carol and they kiss for a moment before joining Emily in sucking John's dick. Susan and Carol only got a brief moment with John's cock as Emily was hogging the thing. So Carol convinced Susan to go behind Emily and start licking her pussy from behind.

Clothes were coming off and moans were filling the room. Emily had gotten John's cock so big and then Penny pushed Emily away so she could put her mouth on it. It was her turn to hog John and after half a minute of his cock in her mouth she got on top of John and his cock was in her pussy.

Penny rode John's dick while Emily moved up to kiss him. Carol was eating out Susan's pussy and Susan was sucking on Emily's nipple.

"You're my John." said Penny into John's ear before she got off of him to share his cock with the next pussy that wanted some dick. That next pussy turned out to be Emily and the sisters took in the sight of a mother and son having sex.

This was Carol's chance to get at Penny. Susan straddled Penny's face and lowered her pussy to Penny's mouth while Carol went between Penny's legs to lick another pussy.

John fucked his mom for a bit but then decided he wanted to fuck Susan. Everyone got up to change positions and John had Susan on all fours while he fucked her from behind. Susan was licking Penny and John got to see Carol and Emily do sixty nine.

So if three people was a threesome and four people was a foursome, what was five people? An orgy. John was having an orgy with his sisters and his mom. That meant, at least for John, he was part of two different sex groups. He was part of the one that was all incest and one that was not incest at all. Now if he could just find a way to put the two groups together.

It was Carol's turn for John's dick. She kept saying "big brother" louder and louder so Penny had to cover her mouth with her pussy to shut her up. John and Penny kissed while John fucked Carol and Penny sat on Carol's face.

The combinations of pussy, dick, and tongue changed again a few times so that John had another round of fucking everyone. John was also trying to make it so that each woman licked each pussy and that each pussy was licked by each woman. John wondered if that made him OCD.

1...45678...10