Summer on the Isle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the orgasms started. John was a bit sad that his mom didn't cum on his dick. It was Susan's tongue that got her off. Then it was Carol's tongue that got Susan off. Then it was Emily's tongue that got Carol off. John was feeling like he wanted to be the one to give someone a climax and that someone turned out to be Penny.

The last position John fucked in that night was him on top of Penny. She started to cum and when she did so she begged John to cum in her. John wished he could comply but he was just not ready to start cumming in his sister, even if she was the one he was going to marry. He pulled out of her, unloaded his cum onto her and then watched as his mom and other sisters licked Penny clean.

...

Morning came and John slowly opened his eyes. He was naked but he already knew he was supposed to be naked. There was a naked woman next to him. That was also as it should be. The twist for this morning was that instead of his naked mother, next to him was Penny.

After the orgy last night his mom had left her key card with Penny, essentially swapping rooms with her and then everyone left. John and Penny didn't have anymore sex that night but they were very happy to drift off to slumber in each other's arms.

John looked at the time. Shouldn't his mother be coming to bother him about breakfast yet?

When John started to move in the bed, it woke Penny up and she just had to start the day with thirty or so minutes of making out with her future husband. Making out led to touching, and since they were both already naked, the touching very quickly escalated to morning sex.

It was just relaxing sex. They weren't building up to a climax or anything. They were just enjoying the moment. He was on top, then she was on top and round and round they went. There were times when it wasn't even what most people would call sex. She just wanted him in her and that was enough. There was no need to pound the pussy into submission. He just needed to be in her and they could kiss and that was perfect.

John thought he was so stupid. He'd let his mind wrap itself all up with this incest stuff. He'd gone and fucked his own mother and Penny's mother and all those other people to help him deal with this. What he wanted was Penny. He had Penny. Ok, so he and Penny had an agreement to let Susan be with them but she wasn't there right then. If Susan ever wanted out, John would make it very easy for her. He'd still be a great brother to her, sex or no sex. But Penny, she was his Penny and he was her John. She was enough for him.

He imagined that score card in his head and he crumpled it up and threw it away. Sure, you could argue that it was easy to do that now that the thing was almost finished but John would point out that he still hadn't fucked Melissa and for that matter he hadn't been able to join the two orgy groups. But he could give up on those dreams. He was with Penny and she was enough for him.

When John and Penny finally decided to leave the room on their own they discovered their other siblings and Jill having breakfast but none of the moms were up yet. The story going around was that they'd all gotten really drunk the night before. They talked about what they wanted to do that day.

Jill told John that she had plans with Melissa already. She was acting sweet about it but it was her way of saying that she was getting tired of him ignoring her.

"While we're gone, you can go have fun with your other girlfriend. Oh, wait. That's right."

Jill was trying to hint at something with the way she said that but John had no clue what it could be.

Susan and Carol had plans to go on the jet skis. Penny gave lip service to going with Susan but it was only said for Jill's sake. Jill seemed happy about the idea that John would be left at the hotel all by himself. In reality, once Jill was gone, Penny had every intention of staying with John. They watched Carol and Susan leave and then Penny asked what John wanted to do.

John and Penny ended up just hanging out on a sort of wide, swinging chair thing that looked out over the beach and the lagoon. And yet, as beautiful as all that was, the best thing for John was that Penny was in his arms and they could just be there like that. He could talk to her. He could joke with her. He could think out loud with her. When she did those same things it was nice to just listen to her. What other woman could he ever just enjoy listening to? It was like all other females on the planet were on some other wavelength that John didn't understand. But Penny he could understand.

John couldn't remember the reason but they decided to go to his room. It wasn't to have sex, he remembered but exactly what had slipped his mind. They walked down the hall and went to the door. Penny looked up and down the hall and there wasn't anyone watching so she started to make out with John before he could even get the door open.

They were still kissing when John opened the door but then the kiss abruptly stopped.

Inside the room they discovered Martha, Sophia, and Emily having a discussion. The ladies turned to look at the young couple and Martha hung her head.

"You just couldn't stop yourself, could you?"

"No mom. I told you. I love him."

"We're going to have to talk about this later."

"Talk all you want but I've made up my mind."

Sophia got between mother and daughter and told Martha, "You know they're not the only ones. And that's not the big issue here. Ok."

"Well, if I have to go, she has to go."

"Ask her to go."

"What are you talking about?" asked John.

Emily replied to her son. "We're thinking of going back to counseling. You've made us realize that maybe there are some other issues we haven't worked out yet."

Martha seemed annoyed. "And if I have to go to counseling for not doing anything wrong, then Penny's going too." She turned to tell her daughter, "You can't get married to your brother."

"Whatever, mom. You can't stop us. I'll go see a shrink if you want but I'm going to be with John."

"Then I'm going to fuck him. I'm going to fuck him every night. You're going to have to share him with me and watch him ..."

"You think I can't do that? I can do ..."

"Ok." John said. "Everyone calm down. Martha, I agree. I think you should go see someone. It's not a punishment. It's what you're owed."

"John, you can't marry my daughter. She's your sister."

"I'd rather have your blessing than not but Penny's already decided."

"What do you mean Penny's already decided? You have to stop her."

"I can't. I'm hers."

"Don't you believe for a second that what I said was an empty threat. No matter where you two go, you're going to have me living with you and I'm going to have ownership of your dick. And when my friends come over, including your mother, you're going to have to fuck them too. And Penny, you're going to have to watch him."

"Mom, whatever I have to do to be with John, I'll do it. You think I can't do it? John, go fuck my mom."

"What?"

"You heard me. Go fuck her. Right now."

"Wait you guys." said Sophia. "There's no call for that right now."

"I know John had sex with you mom. I know all about it. I watched him fuck his own mother. I'm with him no matter what. No Matter What."

"When everyone else gets back, we need to call a family meeting. John can you maybe go see a movie with Jill so we can all talk?" Emily said.

"I'm part of the family too."

"I know. But we can't just send Jill off to the movies by herself."

"So the shit's going to hit the fan and I don't have to be there?"

"Or we can have the meeting late, after Jill's asleep." offered Sophia.

"Sooner is probably better than later." said Emily.

"But John should be there. He's the one who found out about ..."

"Ok. Late meeting. Sophia, can you go find Amy at the marina and let her know."

Sophia left and it was the mother son and mother daughter sets left.

"So, are we going to have a fun day or is it going to stay like this?" John asked.

"We can go do whatever you want so long as you're not fucking my daughter."

Penny blew out a puff of air and then got down on her knees in front of John and started trying to get his dick out.

"John, you're going to fuck me so my mom can see."

"Don't do it." said Martha.

"Sorry. I have to do what she says." said John. John let his pants fall and he pulled his shirt off. Martha's way of objecting to this was to get down on her knees next to her daughter to fight over possession of John's dick.

They had John backed against the wall and then Emily was down there too.

"Stop it." Emily said. "Martha, let go. Penny, stop it. Both of you, act like grown ups. You're not fighting over my son. I said STOP IT."

Emily got Penny and Martha to back off and then she told John to get out of the room. Penny wanted to go with him but Emily said they were going to work everything out at the big meeting. Until then, they all needed to cool it.

"We're here on the most beautiful island in the world and all we've done all morning is sit in the hotel room. John, go have fun by yourself. Martha, go ..."

"We could all go have fun together." John said.

"Not until the meeting. John, go. Penny'll be with me today."

"I want to be with John."

"If you really plan to marry my son you're spending the day with your mother in law. Martha, go take that helicopter tour thing. Have a good time. I've got this."

The mood was defused and John found himself leaving the hotel to go do ... something.

Four hours later, John was in the middle of nowhere. He'd gone hiking and wanted to explore some of the country side of the island. He thought that would be fun. And it was fun, up until he got lost.

Ok, it had to be over there ... no ... which way was the ... Shit!

No problem. John had time. Well, he thought he had time but the usually sunny and dry weather was becoming less so. John hadn't really minded it when there was a lot of cloud cover. So what. But then the rain started coming down and boy did it come down.

He was going to be soaked if he stayed out in this.

Amazingly, as if it was a gift from a higher power, John spotted some kind of building. A building meant people and maybe a phone he could use. He ran over to the strange metal looking building that was sticking out of the side of the mountain and ... no one was there. It was abandoned.

The place looked like no one had used it in a long time. It didn't look like any kind of house or business. What the hell was it? Why was a structure like this on the island?

John waited for the rain to stop which took some hours. When it did stop, outside was very muddy but the dark clouds were actually beneficial. He was able to make out lights from civilization and headed in that direction. When he got there, it was the wrong village. So John walked among the locals and tried to ask directions back to where he was supposed to be. The lady who looked like she was in her seventies or eighties tried to talk to him but all she knew was French.

John still could not believe that with all the French speaking countries he'd been to in his life, he still didn't know the fucking language. When John didn't understand the first few things the woman said, she just started to ignore him. She got out her guitar and started playing.

John thought perhaps it would be polite to stay and listen for a bit but then they let it be known to him that they really just wanted him to get lost.

John looked out over the lagoon and saw the place where the sun was going to set. So if the sun was there, that meant the dock was over there. So he had to walk that way and he'd eventually find it, or run out of island. As John walked, some other tourists passed him on bicycles. Why didn't this place have taxis?

John was wet, dirty, and tired when he made it back to the hotel. Oh, and look, some bullshit special event was going to be taking place. At least John made it indoors before the next wave of heavy rain started to fall.

John was hungry. Sure, first order of business was to get cleaned up, but second was to get some food. He thought about all the various fruits he could have pulled from the trees as he walked but that wasn't his way. It would be just his luck that someone owned all of that and would come after John for payment. Not that John couldn't pay. He had plenty of money. The thing that bothered him was the ambiguity of it.

Fish and fruit, fish and fruit, fish and fruit. He'd been eating a lot of that since he'd come to this place. Well, fuck that. This time, he was ordering steak with a side of French fries. He got the most expensive steak he could get.

He was wondering where everyone else was. He couldn't believe he'd made it all the way from the lobby, to the room, taken a shower, put on fresh clothes, made it back past the lobby, and finally to one of the restaurants connected to the hotel without anybody bothering him. He had wifi again. He texted Penny and waited for a reply. Nothing came for a minute or two so he turned his phone off and waited for his meal.

He wondered how long it would take to cook. He also wondered what the hell was going on with all the people in tuxes and ladies in prom dresses in the lobby. There were even some locals dressed in their grass skirt costumes so the tourists could pretend like they did that all the time instead of wearing normal clothes.

While John was turning to look back at the lobby he suddenly saw a familiar face coming his way. It was Carol ... no, Melissa. She was all dolled up and from a distance it was less easy to tell them apart but as she got closer he could see it was her.

And with her was ... that cheating bitch fake girlfriend Jill. She was all dolled up too. They came over to John's table and just invited themselves to sit down. The wait staff came over and as a way to not be forced to sit there all night, John just ordered for them. He hoped they liked steak because he just told the cute waitress to give them the same thing he'd ordered.

John wondered about the source of all his money, which was his mother's money but before her it was his father's money. He'd never even met his father. But he was out there, somewhere. Unpunished for what he'd done. And John was blowing his money without even thinking to be appreciative of it.

Melissa and Jill asked John where he'd been all day and John told them the story of getting lost and finding some weird thing that didn't belong on the island. He asked them if they knew what the deal with all the people in the lobby was and Jill was the one with the info.

"They were going to get married on the beach at sunset but it was brought into the hotel with all the rain. Did you know the hotel has a little church inside of it?"

Yeah, it's called a chapel and a lot of hotels, castles, hospitals, and even ships have them, you dumb blond.

Ok, John was being unfair to her. She just didn't know that.

Steaks came and Jill had only compliments to say about the food and John for ordering it for her. John was quite pleased with it as well. He even smiled despite the fact that Jill was right there across the table from him.

Before paying and leaving, John checked his phone. Still no word from Penny. She must be outside the hotel somewhere. All the people in the restaurant would be different if he came back here tomorrow. A lot of these people would be flying out the next day and would be gone. They'd be replaced by new tourists. John was used to that with these long vacations. Normal people went on vacation for two or three days while his family, (and yes they were all his family he now knew) would just linger on vacation for two or three months. It was normal to see everyone come and go. It was part of why his sisters understood and had solidarity with John more than other people, even other tourists.

Just like every other place they'd ever vacationed to, even with only a three week stay, they were going to run out of things to do and would have to repeat the best stuff. Then it would be John and his sisters giving advice to the new tourists. Then it would be giving fake advice to new tourists just to fuck with them because they would all be so bored.

Seriously, you can only look at the most amazing thing in the world so many times before it becomes mundane. Yes, this place was right up there with the most beautiful place John had ever seen but he was going to get used to this too. They were going to stay in this place for so long that by the time they actually went home, his hometown would be the new and exotic place.

Well, maybe with only three weeks, that wouldn't be the case but in years past, that was definitely how John had felt.

When the three of them went back into the lobby, Melissa got John's ear and quickly told him something while Jill went to ask if the wedding had happened already.

"She thinks I'm your secret girlfriend."

John turned to her and was about to ask for a clarification but then Jill was right back with them.

"We can watch if we want."

"Watch what?"

"They're going to do a traditional wedding in the ..."

Traditional? Yeah, John was sure the locals down at that other village didn't put on skirts and head dress to get married in the little Catholic church they had. They did things just like all the other normal people in the world. Yes, tourists, please come to our island and enjoy all our phony, made up traditions so you can feel super special while you give us your money.

Why was it that Jill was bringing out all of John's negative inner monologue? Ok, so what if all the so called traditions are made up just to milk money out of travelers who don't know any better. The guy doing the wedding was still some kind of minister or state official with the legal power to do weddings. It was still a real wedding even if the girl was going to be in a bikini, the guy in swim shorts, and the minister in a costume from 'Joe vs the volcano'. If they can do nude weddings then what was the problem with this?

Well, one thing that might be wrong with it was the minister was probably just some guy who sat in the pews on Sunday while a real priest said mass. He wasn't good enough for his own people but he was sure good enough for the white people at the hotel just so long as he dressed for the part.

The ceremony started to happen and John was there with his sister that no one knew was his sister but in fact his girlfriend thought was his second girlfriend even though she was the one person in his family he actually hadn't fucked yet.

"That's going to be us one day." Jill said to John.

John chuckled as quietly as he could. If he ever got married to Jill it would be with just the paperwork at the county clerk's office. He was giving her zero special treatment.

He was being negative again. He was being unforgiving again.

The groom was already waiting in front of the local guy in the headdress. The bride started to walk down the aisle but then to everyone's surprise she stopped halfway, which was not that far from John. She started shaking her head as she looked at the groom and the two of them were passing some sort of secret communication back and forth between each other. Then the bride did an about face and ran out of the chapel as fas as she could in her huge white dress.

Everyone gasped but John started laughing even harder. "You're right. That IS going to be us one day. Only I'm going to be the one running."

John had to feel sorry for the poor guy who just got left stranded there. This guy had paid all this money to bring her here to get married in paradise and then she pulls this shit on him. Everyone in the wedding party followed the groom as he chased after the bride. She bolted out of the hotel and into the rain.