Summer on the Isle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The groom finally stopped her. And they started arguing while getting soaked. When John heard the reason why she ran John had to laugh even harder.

Her dream was to get married on the beach and he'd promised her they could do that. The dumbass hadn't accounted for the fact that he couldn't control the weather. She was seriously going to leave him over that. She was messed up.

John couldn't help himself. "You can do better." he yelled.

The woman turned from her would-have-been husband to John and as the rain ruined her make up job John laughed even harder at her.

"Taisez-vous, enfant." said the minister to John and then he pushed John out of the way. He walked out there into the rain himself and had a quiet word with the couple. Everyone, including John, watched as the minister got the woman calmed down and he yelled out the words of the ritual over the noise of water falling onto everything. Step by step he went through the motions like the professional he was and the only snag in the events was when the best man had to be called out from the dry safety of the hotel to hand over the rings.

That shut John up and he had to bow in respect to the newly weds and the minister when he brought the couple into the hotel lobby, completely drenched to announce to everyone that with him were Mr. and now Mrs. Taylor. How many people can say they got married outside, on the beach, well not exactly on the beach but sort of on the beach, in a downpour.

There was a reception for the wedding party and John figured that wouldn't be open to just anyone but to his amazement people were encouraging him to go. One of the big ball rooms of the hotel was set up for it. There was a dj and dancing and lots of food. Too bad John had already eaten.

The bride and groom must have gone somewhere to dry off and change their clothes because they came into the ballroom and greeted everyone and thanked them for coming. The bride even went out of her way to find John and with an air of superiority, thank him for attending her wedding. John took it like a man but he still felt she'd acted like a child for wanting to run out on her wedding because of the fucking weather of all things.

John did his obligatory dance with Jill and then he got to dance with Melissa. After that he figured they should go, since after all, they didn't know these people.

"You have to mingle." Jill said. "It's a rule, remember."

Yeah, ok. So John found himself dancing with a lot of other ladies. He even danced with the bride one time and she was nice to him. So ok, maybe she was just having a short bout of temporary insanity with the running into the rain thing and besides that she was a perfectly reasonable person. It wasn't John's place to judge her. He'd done stupid stuff in the past. But if she got pneumonia on her honeymoon, it would be her own fault.

The party wasn't going to go on forever. The ballroom had been booked from a specific time to a specific time and before the party even really felt like it had gotten started, they were announcing the last dance. The bride and groom were initially alone on the dance floor for it but then everyone else started joining in for the slow dance.

John wanted to try and dance with someone he hadn't dance with yet but everyone was going to the person they came with. Ok, so John tried to get Melissa but she was dancing with the minister guy of all people. Jill came and filled his arms and so he had to dance with her.

Jill was acting all lovey-dovey on John. He felt he should have been annoyed but it was ok. He could tolerate her, he guessed.

After the party, the others still weren't back yet. John figured maybe they were off waiting for the rain to stop before they came back. John checked with the guy at the hotel front desk for messages and there was one. It seemed that all the others had gone to the marina and were getting dinner afterwards. It didn't say much more of anything so he couldn't know when to expect them all back. He was surprised they were all together but that's what it said.

Hiking, then trekking, then dancing. John was ready to just spend the rest of the evening relaxing. He turned on the tv in his room for the first time and just tried to find something mindless to enjoy. Unrealistic fisticuffs, fake looking pyrotechnic explosions, and bad acting. Yeah, this movie was mindless enough for him.

Knock.

His mom must be back. Or maybe it was Penny. That thought excited him. He jumped from the chair and went to the door. Upon opening it he discovered that it was instead Melissa. But wait, she was dressed sexy.

"What's up?"

"I don't want to be alone in my room so I figured I'd come spend some time with you."

"You're always welcome. Come in." This could be nice. Not that long ago, before he'd known that they were all his sisters, Melissa had been his second favorite sister. This might be a nice chance to spend time with her and even go over their plan to get rid of Jill.

Melissa entered the room and right as John was going to close the door, a hand from the hall stopped him. "Don't forget about me."

"Jill?" She was dressed sexy too.

The two young women both went to his bed and made themselves comfortable. John sat back in his chair and looked at the tv.

"John," called Melissa; "I need to tell you something."

John looked over at the two women with a questioning look. "Yeah?"

"Come here. I want to tell it to you in your ear."

John looked at Jill and then looked at Melissa. "What's it about?"

"Just come here."

John got on the bed and went to his sister. He gave her his ear but he felt nervous because Jill was looking at him with a funny expression.

"Just go with it. It's all part of the plan."

Plan? Oh, the plan to ditch Jill. Ok. So John was a bit startled when Melissa kissed him cause he'd never kissed her before but he let the kiss happen and Melissa was really good at kissing so there was that.

Ok, so any second now Jill was going to blow up in anger and then break up with John. Any second now. Wait for it. 3 ... 2 ... 1.

John opened his eyes from the kiss and Jill was still right there smiling at him. Melissa let John's lips go and John waited for Jill to maybe hit him or something. He saw movement. Here it comes. He braced himself.

And then when he winced, she kissed him too. It was a funny position too because she was on her knees with her body hanging over Melissa in order to kiss John.

John didn't know how to feel about this. He would have liked to know more of the details of this plan Melissa had before it was put into action. What was he supposed to do? What was his part to play? How was he supposed to act?

While Jill was kissing him, Melissa started to put her hands all over John's body. What the hell was happening? Melissa took one of John's hands and brought it up under her dress for John to discover she wasn't even wearing underwear. Instant erection.

His kiss with Jill ended and right before his eyes he saw Melissa with the skirt of her dress hiked up and her pussy exposed to him. Were they going to fuck? How far was this going to go?

"What should I do?" John asked.

Jill answered by trying to push John's head down to Melissa's pussy. Ok, lick pussy. He could do that. While John was licking Melissa, Jill was getting John out of the rest of his clothes and he figured he might as well go along with it. Maybe by the end of this, he'd be able to finish his mental scorecard and as icing, be rid of Jill.

Yep, and that was Jill's mouth sucking his dick. He was going to have to let that happen. He had other things on his mind, like the pussy he was licking. He didn't know what else he was supposed to be doing so he just went at Melissa's love hole with all his skill. He thought about the fact that both Carol and Susan had done this same thing to her. That was hot.

Jill stopped sucking John's dick and she came up to try and kiss him. He only gave her a peck and then, while she's here, she can lick pussy for the first time in her life. She gave him a defiant look when he suggested it with a gesture and then she did it. John was watching his girlfriend lick his sister's pussy.

So, his options were to lick pussy together with Jill, go around and fuck Jill, or get Melissa to suck his dick. John's choice was to put his dick by Melissa's lips and she put it in her mouth briefly. Then she was moving like she wanted to get out of the rest of her clothes so John helped with that. Jill took that opportunity to get out of her clothes as well and then John was with two naked women.

Jill got into a position much like Melissa had been in and she expected John to lick her. She was expecting John to lick the pussy that Tony had fucked. Before John could cycle through all the bad thoughts, Melissa got down there and started licking Jill for him. Then she encouraged him to go down there and help her. That was ok. He could sort of do it with Melissa there for some reason. She'd lick and then John would lick the same spot.

Then Melissa left him to it and John couldn't very well just stop. So, ok, he was licking Jill's pussy. How was this going to lead to breaking up with her? John was confused.

Melissa sucked on Jill's tits for a bit and then she got Jill to make out with her. Between kissing the two women were having secret sentences pass between them.

John was starting to get suspicious. What if this wasn't part of John and Melissa's plan to get rid of Jill. What if it was part of Jill and Melissa's plan to get John back with the bitch.

Jill noticed that John had stopped licking while he was thinking on all this and so the two women grabbed him and put him on his back. His dick was straight up into the air and Jill started to suck it. Then Melissa got on top of John and Jill watched as Melissa rode his dick.

Jill sat on John's face and he heard the two women smack kissing each other.

What was he supposed to do? He was too deep in it to get out now. Ok, so he'd just fuck them both and then use that as an excuse to break up with Jill.

'I want to fuck more people.' he practiced saying in his mind.

Melissa got off of him and it was the moment Jill had been waiting for. Even as John tried to maybe sit up or move, Melissa held him down and Jill got onto his dick. She brought her body all the way down onto him as her pussy enveloped his entire dick.

He was very familiar with her body. He knew just how to fuck her. He'd just give her an orgasm and she'd do like every other time he fucked her. She'd lose interest in him the moment she hit her climax. He angled his dick to the place he knew she liked and off she went. To orgasm land with her.

John expected her to get off of him and then now want him to touch her which was her usual pattern. Instead, to his surprise, she powered through her orgasm and kept fucking him. She was struggling to keep going and it was obvious she at least needed a rest but she was doing her best to just stay on top of him.

Eventually, she just couldn't move anymore and she had to accept John getting out from under her and he moved to Melissa.

John fucked Melissa in regular missionary and it took a lot longer to get her to cum. Even the times he'd fucked Carol did not inform him as to what it was Melissa liked. He eventually found a good sequence of moves that she liked and he got her off as well.

Not to be left out, Jill insisted that John fuck her one more time. She had to finish him off. She had to. She was adamant about it.

Instead of looking at her, he bent her over and took her from behind. Jill and Melissa kissed while John fucked his cheating girlfriend. Even if John might not have wanted to give her the satisfaction, the fact remained that he was fucking a pussy and pussy feels good when you fuck it. If a guy fucks one for long enough, he'll eventually want to fill it with semen. Not that John was going to cum in Jill. He wasn't going to get even close to giving her that kind of power over him. She could claim to be pregnant even if she wasn't. That would be out of character for her but once you lose trust in someone you start thinking all kinds of negative things about them.

When John was ready to cum, Melissa got ready to get his dick into her mouth. His cum came out like a kind of spray. He filled his sister's mouth as Jill got herself turned around. Jill sucked him to clean his dick up but then Melissa grabbed her, forced her mouth open and dropped some of John's cum down Jill's throat. Then Melissa tongue danced with Jill before they both swallowed.

Jill was so happy. She was so happy that it annoyed John. But now that he'd fucked her there was no way he could break up with her. Melissa had betrayed him.

Three naked bodies were on the bed relaxing. John was wondering what would happen after all this. Shit, Penny would be furious. He should have asked her to help him. Melissa just stabbed him in the back.

Jill started saying something about how all of this was just so special. It was so special for her to be with John and his other girlfriend all together as a group. No other girl would ever do that with him so this was so super special. They were all just meant to be together. Jill really felt like now that she'd given her boyfriend a threesome, it somehow made up for what she'd done and they could get back to their old status quo of being a couple and he would not break up with her.

"And you know you guys have something special too" Jill continued; "since your moms have been good friends for so long and I hope you don't feel threatened by me. I mean, now that I understand and all I won't get in the way but John is my boyfriend first. I'm just mentioning it because ..."

"It isn't just our moms who know each other." Melissa said. John looked at her and she winked at him. Then she addressed Jill again. "Our fathers know each other too."

"Oh really. I thought John had never met his ..."

"See, my father and John's father are in fact the same person."

Jill looked like she hadn't heard what was said. She was trying to go back and continue her previous sentence but then she stopped in the middle of a word. She looked at Melissa and then she looked at John. "Excuse me?"

"John isn't just my lover. He's my brother."

"Half brother." John corrected.

Jill had an incredulous look. "No way. You're lying. John doesn't have any ..."

"You just swallowed my brother's cum after he fucked his sister."

"Half sister." John corrected.

"It's not true. You're joking with me. You have to be joking with me."

"Go ask my mother. She'll confirm it."

"Mine too." John added.

"Look at us and tell us that you really can't believe we're brother and sister."

"Half ..."

"We know."

Jill started to look very afraid and she sprang from the bed. She got as far as the door but then stopped. She took her hand off the door and then slowly turned back.

She walked over to the bed and picked up her dress. She fidgeted as she got into it and then she went back to the door. She held the handle again. She turned it but she didn't open the door.

She stood there for several moments but then she let the handle go. She turned back to John and walked over to the bed. She stood there and then thought of what to say.

"Is this really true?"

"We aren't lying to you." John said.

"And that was why you couldn't tell me who it was. When did you two start having sex?"

"Recently." John said.

He was going to leave it at that but Melissa added "But these feelings in us have been building up for a long time now."

"Ok. I understand."

"And you understand that even if he's your boyfriend, you guys might stay together or break up but no matter what happens, he will always be my brother. Even if we stop this or keep doing it, he will always be my brother."

"I understand. I can accept this."

"And if you try to blackmail me or tell people, there aren't any records that show we're related so ..."

"John, I wasn't even thinking that. I'm on your team. I'm on your side."

"And?" Melissa hinted to her.

Jill took in some air, held it and then continued. "John, I'm with you. I'm on your team and I follow you. Wherever you go and whatever you decide, I'll follow you."

Ah, so Melissa had coached her on what to say. She told her all the key buzz words that she knew John would react to.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Completely." Jill got on the bed and then lowered her head and it was like she was groveling.

John had to admit that he'd never seen a girl work so hard to keep a boyfriend. Well, there was Penny but still, most girls would have never come all the way out here. They would have never admitted that they cheated and even if they did they would have never admitted that it was wrong. John had put her through a lot and she was still there trying to be with him.

The moment stayed like that and then John went ahead and did it. He forgave Jill. He didn't know how that was going to work with him planning to marry Penny, a plan that was still on no matter what Martha said, but at least for this moment, he could forgive Jill. Jill was no longer the enemy. She was an ally.

...

As soon as Jill was informed that there would be a meeting she let them all know she'd make herself scarce and wouldn't bother the 'family meeting'. By this time she'd found out that the other girls John's age were also his sisters. She was just so content to have her boyfriend in a way, all the way back, that she just went to her room and said she'd entertain herself.

Incidentally, the big family meeting took place in that same conference room John and his sisters had used before.

Four mothers, four sisters, and John all filled the room. John was expecting a lot of talking, shocked looks, asking if things were true and whatnot. What actually happened seemed to be that all the women had already talked and agreed on pretty much everything already. The meeting was just a formality to make everything feel official. Apparently no one was able to keep a secret worth a damn because John sure knew he hadn't told anyone anything and yet everyone there knew about everyone else he'd been fucking.

Emily was the one who took charge and basically just made an announcement that just about everyone there already knew was coming. She talked about how this was a family vacation and they should be doing family activities.

"One thing that is absolutely paramount, at least for me, is that we all stay connected as a family. That's what's important. Recently some things have come to light and some of you have some issues with others. We're all going to need to address various things but we can't do that here while everyone is together like this. We need some time to reflect and then perhaps seek out other options after this trip is over. So with that in mind, all the sex stops. It stops for everyone."

John was going to try and get a word in but his mother just kept the floor.

"No, John, this isn't just about you. No one is blaming you. This applies to everyone, even you two." she said directed at the twins. "John's girlfriend is here with us and all of us already have enough secrets to keep from her. So knock it off. I understand that some of you feel you are adults who can decide certain things for yourselves but while where here, in this country, it has to stop. Like I said, we'll all be looking at our other options later but for now we need to give it a rest. We're here as a family. You guys are siblings so please just try to, you know, keep it in your pants for a few days."

John wanted to get a clarification on some points but everything was presented to him as if it was done and he just had to accept it. Well, he didn't accept it. It wasn't that he couldn't keep it in his pants but who were they to just decide for him? And behind his back too.