Summer on the Isle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know the funny part about all this. I honestly thought you'd break up with me one day. You'd be the one to leave me."

"I'm not going to leave you."

"Yeah but you should. Your dad's never liked me."

"He just doesn't like your motorcycle."

"And your mom doesn't like my mom."

"That's not true."

"They'd all be a lot happier if you were ..."

"John, don't say it. I don't care. It's my life and you're my boyfriend."

"Jill, I'm seeing somebody else."

"Sleeping with someone is not a relationship."

"Actually, it is. I'm seeing someone else. For real."

"Who?"

"Can't tell you."

"Then I don't accept this. You're my boyfriend. I'm here with you as your girlfriend. We're on vacation together."

"Why can't you just let this be easy?"

"No. I'm not giving you up."

"Don't you think you'd be a lot happier if you could just do whatever you wanted with whoever you wanted while you were here."

"No. You're paying for this trip. This is your trip. I'm your girlfriend. I'm here for you. If you want to break up with me then I might as well just get on the plane and go home. But as long as I'm here, I will be here as your girlfriend. That's what I told my parents and my friends and everybody. That's what I told Tony. It's over with him. I'm your girlfriend."

"Fuck, you got to be kidding me. Ok, you want to be my girlfriend? Really?"

"I AM your girlfriend. Really!"

"Fine. Then as my girlfriend you're going to have to accept that I have another girlfriend. And when I'm not with you I might just be off somewhere with her. I'm a pig. I'm a cheater. I'm a chauvinist. I'm all the bad things you women say about men."

"Ok." said Jill.

"Ok?"

"But you are not breaking up with me."

"This is surreal. You're just going to let me date another girl behind your back."

"Why don't you take us both out together. Introduce us. I'd love to meet her."

"I told you, I'm not telling you who she is."

"Why not? Me and her might become really good friends. Then we'd have you out numbered."

"You think I'm joking but I'm serious."

"I think I understand why you want to break up with me and I'm very serious about not letting that happen. So go have your fling but don't forget that I love you."

"Fine. Ok. I give up. You're my girlfriend. Whatever."

"Thank you. I'll never ..."

"Ok. Enough. Right now I have to go."

"Why?"

"There's something really important I have to do."

"What? Tell me what."

"It's a medical thing to do with my mom. I can't discuss it with you unless she gives me permission."

"Ok. And I am your girlfriend."

"Yes, sure. You're my girlfriend."

John was able to get out of the room. He felt like kicking something, preferably himself, for agreeing to fucking stay with Jill. Fuck, that was messed up. Ok, sure, maybe it would seem less messed up to an outside observer than him fucking his mother or his sisters but that was besides the point.

John walked around the lobby and his sisters weren't there anymore. He might have wanted to learn what they were all up to but he was on a mission. As he walked around he found his mom in the chapel sitting by herself. That was odd since they'd never been religious but he wasn't going to disturb her. He walked to the other way past the bar and thought to look in. Jackpot.

John saw the other three moms sitting by the pool table in the bar. Instinctively, John felt that he could not go in there. He knew the drinking age was lower in this country but he'd never been in a bar.

From a distance he noticed a couple of other tourists approach them. John couldn't hear what was said but it was clear the men eventually went away empty handed. The ladies were very skilled at turning males away.

John entered the bar area and wondered how long it would take for the staff to notice. What could they do? Throw him out of the bar? Remind him of the rules? John wasn't worried. John invited himself to sit down at the little round table and when the ladies noticed him they stopped conversing about whatever it was they had been speaking of previously.

"Hello. I don't suppose I can buy you ladies a round of drinks?" he said.

"Very funny." said Amy.

"You're not old enough to be in here, I don't think." said Martha.

"The sign at the door just says 18 and I'd appreciate it if you all stopped looking at me like I was just a little kid."

"Well, don't expect us to buy alcohol for you." Martha said.

"Aunt Martha, I have a question for you."

"Concerning?"

"My mom."

The mention of Emily got everyone to pay attention.

"I'm a bit worried about her but I need more information."

"What's wrong?" asked Sophia.

"Aunt Sophia, have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"None of your business."

"That means no."

"What? You can't just jump to conclusions like that."

"Sure I can. Having a boyfriend would be a perfectly normal thing for an incredibly attractive woman such as you. For all of you and my mom. But my mom's never dated anyone."

"What's your point?" asked Amy.

"I'm not making a point. I'm asking a question. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No." Amy answered.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend or dated anyone?"

"No. Why would I need to?"

"Because it's what people do. I always just thought my mom just never met the right guy but ..."

"Well, I've dated." said Sophia.

"You did? When was this?" asked Martha.

"Well, I never mentioned it because it didn't last long."

"Goodness me." said Amy. "Details please."

"It wasn't serious. Just a couple of weeks."

"What was his name?" asked Martha.

"Um ... Angelo."

"Exotic. Was he Spanish?"

Sophia looked down at her drink. "No. They were just normal, I guess."

"Where did you meet him? How did it start?"

"We met at the ..."

"Wait." said John. "What did you mean by 'they'?"

"What?"

"You didn't say 'he was normal'. You said 'they were normal'. What's that?"

"Watch out. Grammar nazi." said Amy.

"Let her explain." said John.

"I think we're going to need a lot more drinks." said Sophia. "And a few to take back to our rooms."

"John, don't pressure her." said Martha.

"Aunt Sophia, I'm sorry to be the bad guy here but I'm really worried about my mom actually and I need to know what to do next so if you could explain I'd really appreciate it."

With a gesture of her head Sophia called everyone into a smaller circle and in a very low voice she told them. "I don't like men. I like women."

"What really?" asked Martha in a whisper.

"Her name was Angel. I met her at a laundromat. We dated for a few weeks but nothing much happened and we eventually broke up."

"When?" asked Amy.

"A couple of years ago. Ok, actually I think it was about six or seven years ago."

"Did you have sex with her?" asked John.

Amy and Martha looked at him with annoyance but John stuck to his question.

"It's important." he said.

Sophia shook her head in the negative. "No."

"That's weird. Usually homosexual people are more sexually active than other people, not less."

"That's a myth." said Amy.

"No, it's not. Have any of you had sex in your adult life? Anything? Anything at all? Even one time?"

There was silence as the ladies looked back and forth between each other.

"Oh, wow. This is really weird."

"What is? Not everyone has sex."

"Yes they do. I mean, there might be the remote possibility that my mom just naturally didn't like sex at all but all four of you. No. That's more than just weird and it's not a coincidence."

"What are you saying? What are you trying to get at?"

"I'm not saying anything but I'm trying to understand. Those guys. What was wrong with those guys? They came over here because you three or all beautiful and you all have bodies that would put porn stars to shame. So what's wrong?"

"Please." said Martha. "We're all single mothers."

"And at least one of those guys is married." said Amy. "I saw him pull off his ring and stuff it into his pocket."

"Aunt Martha, the step dad was invented already. It's not a new idea. And Penny's in college now. You're at home everyday and you're only 34."

"33." she corrected.

"Exactly. You're still in prime dating and marriage age."

Martha just shook her head like she just didn't even like the idea at all. "I can't imagine some guy would want to marry me."

"Why not? Those guys came over here for their health?"

"Guys talk to all kinds of women when they're drunk." Martha said.

"Aunt Martha, are you pretty?" John asked.

"Ah ... What? How can you ask me that?"

"Aunt Sophia, is Aunt Martha pretty?"

"Very pretty."

"You're just saying that."

"You are. You're beautiful." said Amy.

"And I agree. Hell, if I didn't have a girlfriend I'd date you."

"That's really funny coming from you." Martha said.

"Why? I'm an adult. You're an adult."

"I won't say why but it's ..."

"Well, tell me, is Aunt Amy pretty?"

"Of course."

"I bet she doesn't think so. Look at her clamming up. Sophia, is Amy pretty?"

"What happened to Aunt?"

"We're sharing a table at a bar. Indulge me. Is she pretty?"

"Yes." Sophia looked over at Amy who was shaking her head. "Yes you are. You know you are."

"I think I'm starting to understand. So Martha, Amy; what do you think of Sophia? Is she pretty?"

They both answered in the affirmative. John was about to share some of his insight with them when one of those other tourist guys came back over to the table.

"Ladies. Why do you let this little squirt upset you so? You're welcome to come to my table. All drinks on me and smiles to go around."

The three ladies cringed at the same time and Amy even rolled her eyes. "Actually, we were just now having a great time." Amy said. She put her arm on John's shoulders and pulled him close to her.

"Yeah." added Sophia. "We were going to take him to our room and have a foursome with him on account that he's just so cute."

The tourist watched in disbelief as the ladies paid their check and walked arm in arm with John back to the hall to the rooms.

They all went into the room that Amy and Susan shared.

"Cool. Foursome. I'm so lucky."

"Cool it, Romeo." said Amy.

"What? I'd love to take you all to bed. Or just two. Or just one. Any takers?"

"What would your mother say if she heard you talking to us like this?" said Martha.

"She'd say, way to go. I'm about to sleep with the three hottest women on the island."

"Well, I don't like men, as I said." said Sophia.

"Come on. Can't you make an exception for me? Is there something wrong with me?"

"No." said all three of them at the same time. Martha seemed especially emotionally affected by the question. "No one is saying that."

"Am I ugly?"

"No. Of course not." said Amy.

"You guys think there's something wrong with me. You guys think I'm ugly. Don't you?"

"No." said Martha forcefully. "Why would you think that?"

"He's just playing with us." said Sophia.

"Well, if there's nothing wrong with me, then why can't I date you?"

"I told you. I like women."

"And you know what, Sophia; there's nothing wrong with that. Just like there's nothing wrong with you."

John's words got them all to be silent. It almost seemed like they couldn't respond even if they wanted to.

"There's nothing wrong with you, Martha. There's nothing wrong with you, Amy. And Sophia, there's nothing wrong with you even if you are a lesbian."

"Don't tell my girls."

"I won't, but you should."

"They won't understand."

"Something tells me they'll be fine with it. But I mean what I said. I don't know what exactly happened to you all but you deserve to have rich, handsome guys falling all over themselves to try and be with you. You could go get any husband you wanted or wife in your case. There's nothing wrong with any of you. There's nothing wrong with dating and; guess what; there's nothing wrong if you want to have sex. You have permission to have sex."

Martha had a sort of shivering breathing pattern develop and Amy put her arm around her to comfort her.

"You're all so sexy, and smart, and strong. Any guy would be lucky to ..."

"They are. I'm not." said Martha.

"I can prove it." said John. "Take off your tops."

"What? No." said Sophia.

"Indulge me. I'm making a point now. Tops off. Let's see those breasts. Come on. I won't look if you don't want me to but I know you've all seen each other naked so tops off. Do it."

John turned around to look at the door.

"Ok. Our tops are off." said Amy. "What's your point?"

"Look at each other in the mirror. Martha can you really tell me that you can see a difference in your chest versus Amy and Sophia?"

"Well ... I ..."

John turned around, half thinking that perhaps they were lying to him about actually getting undressed. He took a step back in delight when he saw that they had all complied. Such a beautiful display of tits. His dick noticed as well but he'd have to keep that in his pants. He walked up to Martha.

"You have great tits just like they do. I mean, look at these. They're the definition of perfection."

"But ... um ..."

"No buts. And that goes for you too Amy. And you Sophia. You are all perfect. There isn't a single flaw to be found."

"Thank you. We're happy you feel that way." said Sophia.

"So can I get to hear you ladies agree with me?"

It seemed difficult but they eventually got themselves to say they agreed.

"You know what I don't understand." said John as they were still looking at each other's breasts. "Why didn't any of you use all that money from that guy to go to a therapist or counseling?"

"You mean your father?" asked Amy.

"Um ... yeah, him."

"We did go to a therapist." said Martha. "Four years of it."

"Five for me." said Sophia.

"And yet you all turned out this way where you all hate sex."

"I don't hate sex." said Amy. "It just hasn't been a part of my life."

"Do you like looking at guys?"

"I don't know. It usually doesn't cross my mind."

"So, if I pulled out my dick, you'd be indifferent to it?"

"I don't know. Maybe Sophia would be."

"Want to test it?"

"Actually, that's ok." said Martha.

"Wait. Maybe that's a good idea." said Sophia.

"You can't be serious."

"I am. I mean. I sort of felt something. Looking in the mirror. What if John's right?"

"Then so what?" said Martha.

"So, what if ... HE did more to us than we thought?" said Amy.

"No. We can't blame him for everything and there's no point in dragging it all back up."

"What's the harm. It's just John." said Sophia.

"Emily will murder us if she even just finds out we showed him our tits."

"My mom will be cool. Trust me."

"Yeah, and it's only fair. What's the harm." said Amy.

"And I am totally hip to the word about not hurting people." John added.

"Well, you guys can do what you whatever. I don't want to."

"Then don't look." John said.

Martha excused herself and turned away. Sophia and Amy stood there waiting for John to actually do it. John felt just a bit of pressure but he reminded himself that this wasn't just part of a sexual joke or game. This was important and he had a serious purpose to all this. He dropped his pants and let his erection go on display.

Amy and Sophia were silent save for Amy letting out a laugh under her breath and then smiling. John looked over at Sophia who was licking her lips.

"Did he put it away yet?" asked Martha.

"Girl, you have got to see this." Sophia said.

"I'm not going to look at Emily's son's dick."

"But it's so hard." said Amy.

"That's nothing special, they all do that." said Martha as she looked back over her shoulder. Then she caught sight of John's cock and she did a double take. She slowly turned around and then she too was standing there staring at John with her mouth hanging open. "That's a nice dick." she said.

Sophia looked like she was in a trance and then she took a deep breath and let it out slowly through and oh shape she made with her lips.

"Go ahead and touch it if you want." said John. He expected Martha to have a quipy comeback but she said nothing. Instead, of all of them, it was Sophia who reached out for him and let her fingers feel it. As Sophia moved closer, Amy felt safe enough to do so as well.

John reached out to Amy, put his right arm around her waist and pulled her all the way to him. He reached for her ass and grabbed a handful of it. Then he was going to try and kiss her on the neck or chest but she saw his movement, interpreted it a different way and their lips met.

While John was kissing Amy he felt something happening to his dick. When he got Amy's tongue out of his mouth, he looked down and the alleged lesbian was on her knees sucking his dick. John looked over at Martha to see what she would do. If any of them was going to balk at this turn of events, it would be her. But she didn't seem to be against this at all. She got down on her knees as well and she was getting a close up view of her friend sucking a dick.

John turned to Amy and said "I'm starting something. Care to finish it with me?"

Her answer was to forcefully kiss him again while her hands went to the buttons on his shirt. Cool. Scorecard was in play. Foursome wasn't just a joke, it might actually be a reality. John looked down and now Martha was sucking his cock while Sophia licked his balls. Yes. Hell yes.

John started to get Amy out of her skirt. She was letting him do it. She was helping him do it. This was going to happen. Was this another dream. No. Dreams didn't feel this good. Amy's ass was the perfect shape. Her tits were just the right size. John started sucking on one of them while she got out of her lacy panties. She was wearing 'fuck me' underwear and yet still she was rejecting guys left and right. It didn't make sense.

The snowball was rolling and next John had Amy on her back on the bed. The other two were ... wow ... they were making out and getting all into it too. John was standing at the edge of the bed with Amy's legs hanging off the side.

Once he did this, there would be no turning back. He was going to fuck her and then probably the other two as well. Well, maybe not Sophia if she really was a lesbian but he could probably get her to suck his dick again.

John's dick went into Amy and he just had to notice how tight her pussy was. She wasn't a virgin, was she? Couldn't be. She had a daughter ... a daughter a that John had fucked. Ok, fine, they all had daughters he'd already fucked. So what. In porn mothers and daughters shared a guy all the time. Of course that was porn and this was his real life.

While he fucked Amy he was analyzing what he'd learned so far. Just like his mom, they all had some kind of negative self image. Then John had said it was ok to have sex and then next thing he knew, they were fucking him. That was something for the books.

Shit, what if he had said some kind of magic words. What if they had all been brainwashed to ... no, that was silly. But he didn't really have a better answer.

On the surface this all seemed like they were willingly doing it but what if he'd tapped into some deep psychological programming and then this was like rape or something. No, that was ridiculous. But if not that, then what? They were just horny? No. They were primed to be seduced? No.

John really wanted to understand but he was having trouble thinking things through when Amy's pussy was so good. And yet, as good as it was, John was ready to move to the next one. He was going to mark his territory in each of them if he could.

John pulled out of her and they all changed positions. Amy brought her head up to the headboard of the bed and Sophia got on her knees and elbows so she could get down there and lick Amy's pussy. John looked at Martha and thought she might be the one he'd fuck next but she was laying next to Amy and licking on Amy's tit. Ok. John got behind Sophia, found her extremely wet pussy, grabbed her hips and got his dick in there.

1...34567...10