Summer on the Isle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

"I'm probably you're only brother."

"And Melissa's my favorite sister of course but Susan is a good second."

And John's favorite sister was Penny. Damn, why did she have to be his sister? But maybe if they just didn't tell anyone they were related it might not be in the government records and they could just get married anyway. But that wouldn't work because their mother's would object and rat them out. Unless John could find a way to neutralize them. How could it be done?

They cleaned up and then Carol helped John pack all the camping equipment back up, flirting with him the entire time. Carol lamented three different times that they should just stay up there a little longer and get another round of incest in.

On the bus ride back down to the hotel Carol put her hand on John's crotch and got him erect again.

"When you marry Susan, I want to be at your bachelor party. And maybe I can help out at the honeymoon too."

Back at the hotel they discovered a note left for them that said everyone had gone shopping. John wanted to try and message Penny but his phone was dead so he was off to his room to put it on the charger.

He really wanted to talk to Penny. He really wanted to get things worked out with her. Which side of the incest coin did she fall? John guessed he was on the side that was ok with it. He guessed that was where Susan was too but before believing that, he wanted to hear it from her.

John took a shower and was happy to get himself clean. He soaped himself up three times and washed his hair twice.

After his shower he got his phone booted up and sure enough there was a message from Penny waiting. Two in fact.

"I know you need space but I need to talk to you." was the first message. The second said "No matter what, I love you. You're My John."

...

John wasn't just going to wait for the others to get back. He was going to go out and do something fun. On his way out of the hotel, he passed Carol at the front desk. Initially, Carol had wanted to find out where the others had gone so she could catch up to them but she gave up and started walking with John.

"You know, we have time to go to our rooms before the others get back." she said.

"Actually, I wanted to do this." he said as he showed her the brochure.

"Horseback riding looks fun."

"No, snorkeling in the lagoon."

"That sounds good too."

The entire time John was down there with his face in the water and all the colorful fish swimming by he kept thinking that it looked like something out of a movie. Only, it wasn't a movie, he was really there and he was really seeing all of this.

Yes, the island really was a lot of fun when there was no family drama to deal with. The only time it even came up was when Carol made a joke to the local guy renting the equipment. He had said they were a cute couple and Carol responded that John was her sister's boyfriend and they were sneaking around behind her back.

"Shh, it's a secret. Don't tell on us." she said.

The local guy got the hint and didn't say anything more about it.

John and Carol were walking back to the hotel and John wondered if the others were back yet.

"Hey, I'll make a deal with you." he said.

"What kind of deal?"

"If we get back and the other's aren't there yet, I'll go to your room with you."

"That's the spirit. My big brother's going to give me a big load of his cum in my pussy." she whispered into his ear.

As it turned out, they were all back but before parting Carol said she'd take a rain check.

John walked Carol to her door and briefly said hello to Melissa. He tried to go around and say hi to everyone but he kept being shooed away because they were all trying on the various clothes they'd purchased and selecting outfits for dinner that night because they were booked to go on a boat tour that served dinner and there was going to be a live band on the ship and dancing. He bet that was Aunt Amy's idea.

"Hey, I heard you were worried about me." John said to Jill when she answered the door and John got a quick peek of a half naked Sophia in the background.

"Just a little but it wasn't a big deal. Anyway, I have to get changed."

John went back to his room and was thinking to himself that he didn't like the way Martha had only opened the door just a little when he stopped by and hadn't let him say hi to Penny at all.

John got into his room and his mother was also pulling new clothes out and taking tags off. John got on the bed and just relaxed for a bit. His mother took very little notice of him save to say she expected him to have dinner with everyone since he skipped breakfast. John didn't argue. A boat tour sounded fun so long as Amy didn't try to make too much of a big deal out of it.

His mother also informed him that they were booked to go whale watching the next day so John was expected to go with everyone as well. John said it was fine. On a boat again. Joy. Great fun for Aunt Amy and not so much fun for everyone else. While they were all doing nothing on the deck, Amy would be up on the bridge enjoying herself.

John had seen his mother naked several times in his life. He was sure she'd seen him naked as well. But of course they were mother and son so it never affected them that way. And yet, at this moment when John's mother started to get out of her clothes, his eyes noticed and without realizing it he was looking at her.

Then he snapped awake and wondered what the hell that was about. What? No. He looked back at her and she was pulling a tight skirt up over her ass. She looked at herself in the mirror and then she pulled it off. Her panties went with it just a bit and John saw some of her skin before she pulled them back up.

In his mind he was having this sort of argument with himself.

Dude, that's my mom you're checking out, he thought. But he'd already had sex with his sister. And Carol was talking about wanting to fuck his mom. John's brand new, freshly minted alteration in point of view was giving him a different sight of his mother. She was in fact a young, healthy, sexy woman. She was still dating and marriage age. She was, in a word, fuckable. Very fuckable.

And then he noticed that he was in fact getting a hard on for her.

Dude, just stop. That's your mom. Stop. You're going too far. At least your sister is your age. But his mom was only 33. All the moms were only 33. Sure, Penny was his love but if he let himself be honest, Martha was also fuckable. And so were Sophia and Amy. They were all sexy women who had to constantly guard against male attention.

Thinking of them and looking at his half naked mother in front of him, he was getting a hard on. And hey, sex with the moms wouldn't be incest. So it would technically be less wrong than fucking his sister.

Then the thought came to him. He'd fucked three of his sisters. The only one left was Melissa. John was becoming a slut. But that wasn't right. He wasn't a horn dog. He didn't just go around fucking random girls. Ok, these weren't random girls but he had always been a one girl at a time guy. How could he go holding a grudge against Jill for fucking Tony when he was here planning on fucking his mom, is other sister, as well as his sisters' moms. What if Carol was wrong? She'd tricked him. This didn't feel normal.

"What are you looking at?"

The question startled John and he brought his eyes into focus.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about something."

"Do you need me to leave you alone for a few minutes so you can ..."

"Mom, can I ask you a question? A serious question."

"Sure, honey. About what?"

"Do you think, maybe, there's something wrong with me?"

A worried look flashed on her face and she sat down on the bed next to him. "No, baby. There's nothing wrong with you. Why would you ask me that?"

"I've sort of been thinking that or getting the feeling like maybe ..."

His mother brought her hand to her mouth and then started to slowly shake her head. "Johnny, there's nothing wrong with you. Don't say that."

"But what if there is? What should I do?"

She reached out to him and started to hug him. She pulled him to her and repeated "There's nothing wrong with you. No matter how you came into this world, that is not a reflection on you."

What? What the hell was she talking about? Oh, she meant that guy. That ... um father guy.

"I didn't mean it like that. I was just thinking about something else." John struggled to get free so he could look at his mom and have a conversation. "I was thinking about ..."

"I know what you must be thinking. John you need to know that there's nothing wrong with you. You aren't broken. You aren't bad. You have nothing to do with what your father did. Cause, you know like they say, love the sinner not the sin. Even your father wasn't what I would call a bad person. I heard people say he was damaged and sick. But he wasn't a bad person. There are no bad people. There are bad things that they do. What your father did was bad because he hurt people but he was kind to us at times."

All of that came out of her mouth like she'd rehearsed it over and over again.

"Mom, I hear what you're trying to say. I'm not worried about that. It's not even remotely close to what's on my mind."

"There's nothing wrong with you. You aren't tainted or anything like that. There's nothing wrong with you."

"I get it. I'm ok."

"And as much as I hated your father for a long time, I'd give my life to keep someone else from hurting him. That's my point, really. We don't hurt people. All people are good, and hurting people is what's bad."

"I said I got it."

"I just really want you to understand what I'm trying to say."

"Got it. People are good and hurting people is bad."

"Yes. Exactly. You are good, John. You are a good person. You have value. I love you. And everyone else cares about you a great deal. There's nothing wrong with you."

"But wait mom. If you need to hurt people for something to be bad, then why is incest wrong?"

"What?" she responded. She looked away from him and then looked back with a confused look. "Incest? Well ... um if ..."

"Mom, if two adults wanted to have sex and no one was being forced and no one was hurting anyone, why would incest be wrong?"

"Well, incest is incest. I wasn't related to your father."

"I know but according to you, it doesn't sound like incest would be wrong."

She thought for a second. "Well, because ... um ... It's just ..."

"Mom, let me ask you. Why didn't you ever get married?"

"Excuse me?"

"I mean, even now you're still young and pretty. You have to notice all the men who show an interest in you. Why didn't I ever have a step dad?"

"I don't know. I was just never interested in dating very much."

"Why not?"

"Are we really talking about this?"

"Yes, and give me an answer."

"I don't think I need to explain my ..."

"Mom, you are gorgeous. You just might be one of the best looking women on this island. And I'd know cause the other day I judged a beauty contest."

"You judged a wet tshirt contest. Don't look surprised. I knew exactly what you were doing."

"The point is, mom, you should be engaged or married or at least having guys take you out dancing once in a while. Is it me? You can't date because of me?"

"No. Not at all. I just haven't really met anyone I'd be interested in."

"Why not? Is it that they aren't good enough for you?"

"Don't turn this back around on me."

"Then answer my question. Why haven't you dated anyone?"

"Why are you asking me about that?"

"Just answer me."

"I don't know. I guess a big part of it, since you're so nosy, is I just don't like sex very much."

"That's weird, mom. Everyone likes sex."

"John, I don't think it's really appropriate for us to be talking about our sex lives with each other."

"Why not? Where's the harm? I'm not hurting you. For that matter, why would incest even be wrong? Why?"

"John, I'm not comfortable with this."

John shrugged his shoulders and turned away from her. "Then go. Why are you still here?"

"Cause I care about you. I'm concerned ..."

"Maybe I'll just stay here tonight and think. You go have fun without me."

"Not with all these crazy questions."

"They aren't crazy questions. They're just questions you want to avoid."

"Ok, fine. Then ask away and I'll answer."

"Why don't you like sex?"

"I don't know. Why don't I like Star Wars? I like some things and I don't like others. Personal preference."

"No. Everyone likes sex. We're biologically designed to like sex."

"Not everyone. And I don't date because if I date someone they'll eventually want to have sex and I'm just not interested in that."

"Why is incest wrong? If no one is getting hurt, I mean."

"Well, I guess if no one is getting hurt, it wouldn't be. John, what are you thinking? Where is this going?"

"So, if you met someone who'd committed incest you wouldn't think they were a bad person?"

"No. There are no bad people."

"And you wouldn't think what they did was bad so long as they didn't hurt anyone."

"I guess it really wouldn't be any of my business."

"Mom, I don't believe you when you say you don't like sex."

"Well, it's true."

"I think you're just scared of it."

"Being scared of something is a pretty good reason not to like it."

"So you are scared?"

"Does it make a difference?"

"Yeah, it does."

"Why? Tell me what's going on."

John looked at her, tilted his head and started to smile. "You have really nice tits, mom."

"Thank you, I guess. What's this about?"

John answered her by bringing one of his hands to her chest. He brought the edge of his hand right up to her breast.

"You definitely would have won that contest." he said and then he moved his hand further to start cupping her breast through her bra. His mother's breathing started to alter and she licked her lips.

"Ok, John. You've had your fun. What's this about?"

John looked at her face and then looked back down at her chest. He smiled. He'd already committed incest and even his mother said it wasn't bad so long as he didn't hurt anyone. He leaned forward and kissed her neck.

His mother's body responded to him and against her will she grabbed his hair and pulled his head to her. John noticed that she tasted so clean and normal. This wasn't the end of the world. This wasn't gross. Her tits were just like any other woman's tits. He squeezed and his mother responded more. This was all going so well, John decided to reached down to his mother's panties.

The first time his hand reached for her pussy she grabbed his hand and pulled it away. John reached again and the second time she didn't stop him. He applied pressure to her crotch as her hips slowly moved back and forth.

"John, what's gotten into you?"

He didn't respond. Instead he started to pull the strap of her bra off her shoulder.

"Baby, we can't be doing this. It's not right."

"Tell me why?"

"I don't know why. It just isn't right."

"According to who? Explain it to me. I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"No, but ... ah ... John, it's not that simple." she said as she prevented him from removing her bra. "John, listen to me. Ok. We can't do this."

"Why not?"

"Well, it's illegal for one thing. You can't even write novels with this sort of thing in it or the books will be banned."

"You've been writing novels about this?"

"No."

"Mom. You're writing novels about fucking me?"

"No. I just happened to have read the rules when I published that one story on ..."

"The one you never let me read. It was a sex story?"

"No. It was ... Wait. We can't. Don't you understand?"

"I'm still waiting for you to explain to me why? Because you just don't like sex?"

"Sex isn't just about sex. You're an adult now. You should know it's about people having a connection with each other."

"We have a connection, mom."

"John, please tell me what this is about. Stop that, with your hands and talk to me."

"If I said I wanted to have sex with you, would that mean there was something wrong with me?"

"Johnny, honey. No. Maybe it means you need to talk about something. Maybe it means you need to talk with someone but no; it wouldn't mean there was anything wrong with you. It wouldn't mean you were a bad person."

"So, if I wanted to have sex with you, that would be ok?"

"No. Well. I mean. John, I'm not going to have sex with you but if you feel that way; I guess it can't be helped. I'm not going to judge feelings you can't control. But I'm flattered you think I'm sexy." She stood up from the bed and then pulled John to his feet as well. "Come on. I'm not leaving you here. Come with us and have dinner and have a good time. Get your mind off of this."

John just nodded with acceptance.

...

The food was ok but nothing special. Unlike a restaurant that prided itself on delivering the best meal, for this tour, the ship itself was the attraction. It left dock before sunset and was to dock back again at night. When they were boarding, the captain actually went out of his way to come greet Aunt Amy and be introduced to everyone in her party. They were holding up the entire line of people so Amy and the ship captain could talk shop.

"And this handsome kid here is my nephew John." Aunt Amy had said when she introduced John to the old man in charge of the vessel.

The sun was still up when everyone was eating. It looked like dozens and dozens of tourists were all seated in a grand hall and some people got to eat dinner at tables out on the deck. Jill of course had to place herself next to John and as usual Penny was right there on his other side. They both tried to keep his attention by asking him how camping had been. John said it was very relaxing and recommended that they all go up and spend at least one night on the mountain before they left.

Across the table John noticed Susan looking at him while Carol was speaking something into her ear.

After the meal, the main thing that everyone wanted to do was watch the sunset. It really did seem to take forever. The sun just hung over the water and seemed motionless.

"This is so romantic." Jill said to John.

"Go get a picture so you can show everyone."

Jill took his advice and ran up to the side rail of the ship. Incidentally, she was standing right next to Sophia. John found himself looking her over in a way he never had before. She had red hair like her daughters. She was thin and had less boob on her chest than either of the twins. But she was still very sexy. Yes, John had to admit to himself that Sophia was fucking hot. He was starting to imagine Carol and Sophia kissing when someone punched him in the arm.

John looked to his left and right there was Melissa.

"John, that's my mom your checking out."

John must have just been in the mood for redheads because he was looking at his sister and the memory of fucking Carol was then making him want to also fuck Melissa.

"Well, I can check you out if you want."

"You better not be flirting with me."

"Why not?"

"What about Susan?"

"What about Susan? She's my sister."

"So am I."

"Well, if she gets to be with you then ..."

"Fucking Carol, I'll kill her."

"What?"

"She told you? It was supposed to be a secret."

"Not so loud please."

"John, listen. You're a guy. We girls can do things and it's ok but not with a guy."

"Why not? That's sexist."

"You could get one of us pregnant, idiot."

"It's still not fair. And not everything we could do together would get you pregnant."

"Well, I just don't want to take that chance. Besides, I already have a boyfriend."

"And he's ok with you having sex with ..."

"He doesn't know. Duh."

"So you're cheating on him."

"No. See it doesn't work that way."

"I don't understand. You're having sex behind his back. How is that not cheating?"

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers