Summer on the Isle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

The three of them were still laying there together when John's mother got back to the room. Emily looked at them and they looked so cute. She was so happy that John had made up with Susan. The fact that he'd take a nap with her and his favorite sister really said something. She looked at the time. It was late and the girls needed to get back to their own rooms.

She didn't want to wake John up so she got each girl awake and got them out the door. Then Emily got her night gown. She was going to get under the covers but that seemed wrong with John sleeping on top of them. Instead, she pulled open the drawer under the bed that had the extra sheets in it and she covered him. Then she laid down on the comforter next to him and she put her arms around him.

...

John was starting to wake a bit but he wasn't all the way out of this dream state. He could see fresh sunlight begin to filter in through the shades of the window.

Oh, and what was this? He was naked. He didn't remember going to bed naked. And what was that? There was a naked woman in bed with him. He could tell she was naked because he had his hands on her. She had her back to him and they were spooning. Oh, and bonus; she was reaching back to him and she had her hand on his cock, which was full on morning wood. Go ahead, thought John. Feels nice.

Then shit got real. The woman opened her thighs up a bit and she reached the other way to get John's dick and she started rubbing the head of John's cock on the lips of her pussy. She was wet. She was so, super wet.

She brought her thigh back down and for John, though he wasn't inside her, it sure felt like he was in something. He felt more wetness coming out of her and it was almost an automatic reaction or reflex that caused John to just want to push in. As soon as he did a little bit, he relaxed and that caused a backwards motion of a centimeter or two. John's cock got bigger and the woman reached back to try and encourage him.

Didn't she know he had a girlfriend?

It was almost like he couldn't help himself. He moved more and more between her legs as she gushed more and more lubrication all over his dick. Then John got faster and it was almost like he was full on fucking her.

Then it happened. John was going fast and he started to lean up from the bed. The change in angle caused him to just miss the opening of her pussy on the inward stroke. He moved back again and then on the next thrust, John felt the change.

She was so tight. Not as tight as Penny but still, so tight. Wow. This was some good pussy. In that moment, John couldn't really think of anything else. John got all the way on top of her. She was on her stomach, with one knee brought up to her chest and the other leg extended. Then her body was jerking around and then her back was doing like a slinky as it arched one way and then the other.

He hadn't cum yet but he knew she had so he stopped, pulled out and backed away from her. She was laying there panting and then she reached for the sheet to cover herself. After a few moments, she wrapped part of the sheet around herself from her boobs down. Finally, she turned to face him.

"I'm so sorry." she said.

John's mind came to full wakefulness as he looked at the woman with brown hair. "Um ... Good morning, mom." John said as he froze in place.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." John's mother sounded like she was about to panic.

"It's ok. Totally, mom. Relax. It's ok." he said. He moved close to her and hugged her and she hid her face in his chest.

"I'm sorry, honey. I can't believe I did that."

"It's ok. It was good."

"We can't do ... We can't."

"Mom, it was good."

"Oh my ... Oh my ..."

"Mom!" he said as he shook her to get her attention. "It was ok. I liked it. Did you like it?"

"Like it? What are you talking about?"

"Mom, it was good sex. I liked it. Tell me you liked it. Say it."

"I liked it." she obeyed.

"Good. Cause sex is good. It's ok to have sex."

"But we can't."

"We did and it's ok. Better than ok. You're an adult. I mean ... you have permission to have sex."

"I do?" she asked and John thought the question was really funny.

"Yes, you do. And so do I. So the sex was good. Thank you."

Her whole body was shaking when she said "Ok. Don't tell anyone."

"I won't. Obviously, I won't."

"And it was ok?"

"It was great. Some of the best sex of my life." That wasn't true but he just wanted to get her calmed down. "Cause you know, there's nothing wrong with it. We talked about it, remember and we agreed that there was nothing wrong with it. There's nothing wrong with you and there's nothing wrong with me."

"Nothing wrong with me?"

"No. You're perfect. And there's nothing wrong with sex. Even sex between us. It was so good. Thank you, mom. That was exactly what I needed just then."

"But ... I'm ..."

"You're my mom and I love you."

"But I'm not ..."

"Not what?"

"Pretty."

"Are you crazy? You're stunning."

She shook her head. "I'm not."

"Mom, you are very beautiful. And sex with you was so amazing. You are every guy's dream. I'm so lucky."

"You really think that?"

"Oh yeah. There's nothing wrong with how you look. There's nothing wrong with you. There's nothing wrong with what we just did."

She listened to his words and her shaking stopped. She eased down and relaxed. That was good. She took a few deep breaths and then she looked over at John.

"It's ok to have sex?" she asked.

"Yes. Completely ok. I recommend it. In fact, how about you repeat that back to me."

"It's ok." she answered.

"It's ok to have sex."

"It's ok to have sex."

"Good. There's nothing wrong with you."

"There's nothing wrong with me." she said in a way that sounded like a huge emotional weight had been lifted from her.

"You are beautiful."

"You think so?"

"Yes. Absolutely. Say it for me."

"I'm beautiful."

John reached for his mother's hand and held it. "There. So no bad thoughts. No bad feelings. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, baby. You were so good. I love you."

"I love you too mom."

There was a moment of recognition and then John stood up from the bed. He looked around the room and wondered what had happened to his clothes. What had happened last night? He looked back over towards the bed and his mother had unwrapped herself from the sheet and she had her legs spread all the way open.

Ok, clothes can wait. John got back on the bed and moved up between his mom's legs. He was being cautious. If she started to object he'd have to get out of there fast.

She put her hands on his body and welcomed him. John figured he could maybe suck on her breasts as a way to break the sexual ice. Sure, they'd already had sex but that was in the heat of the moment. This was something they were consciously deciding to do.

John started to suck and his mother laid there and enjoyed it. A couple words at a time, she told him the story of what had gone through her mind the day before. All of John's incest talk had bothered her and she thought about it over and over again. On the ship she heard that John was jealous of the men she had danced with. Then she saw John looking at her and that convinced her that John had been serious with all his talk and wasn't just joking with her. Then when she was trying to go to sleep she kept getting horny and against her will she got naked. She debated in her mind over and over again on if she could do it or not. She told herself that she wasn't doing it for her own desire but his. Then she called herself a liar and had to admit she wanted him.

In the dead of night, she took his clothes off of him and put his cock in her hand. She didn't do anything more than hold it and eventually fell asleep while they were both naked.

John listened to the story and wondered what little details she was leaving out. He was thinking there had to be more details because of the way she told the story. She would say something happened in a very distant, impersonal way and then she'd repeat what she'd just said with more immersion.

John's dick was very hard and he could have started fucking her then but he instead kissed his way down her body to her pussy and he started to lick her. That cause so much pleasure to hit his mother that she was unable to continue speaking and John was left to his thoughts.

John imagined a score card in his mind. On the score card were all the faces of everyone in their party. Susan, check. Penny, double check. Carol, check. Mom, check. That left Melissa, Amy, Martha, and Sophia. He was half way to a perfect score. Then he wondered if he should put Jill on the card. He'd fucked her before but so far hadn't fucked her on the island. And really, he didn't want to fuck her. Ok, she was out. Or rather, she was part of a score card that was already completed. No, she was just out. This was his family score card and Jill wasn't family. So for John to get a perfect score he needed to fuck four more of their party. Only half left.

His sister Melissa would be the easiest to fuck but she'd already made it sound like she wasn't interested in John sexually. The moms would be really hard to fuck. He was here licking his own mother's cunt but still he had to acknowledge that the other moms would probably not be interested in him that way.

His plan was not to just give his mother another orgasm from pussy licking. He got up on his arms and moved on top of her. He leaned down and started to kiss his mother on the lips. That actually required John to push through some mental warning bells. Sure, licking his mom's pussy didn't set them off but looking at her in the face and kissing her did. She kissed like she needed a really good kiss. Her mouth was so eager. While she kissed him, her hand moved down to his cock and she put it into position for fucking. John went into her and sex round two had started.

She made so much lubrication. It almost felt like she had pissed on him. Then again, all that juice was probably a good thing since his mom was so tight. Never mind the fact that he'd already gotten her to another orgasm, John was about to cum too.

He pulled out of her and aimed his explosion at her pubic hair. John's body rocked like someone getting a jolt from a defibrillator. When he was done he just fell to the bed next to her and tried to get a hold of himself.

He was deep in the incest rabbit hole now. There was no going back. And he also knew that he would just never feel complete until he'd at least fucked Melissa. The other moms would be good too but that wasn't technically incest for him. But Melissa, he had to do that. He'd need Carol's help and he'd have to keep Penny from being too pissed but he really wanted to do that.

John felt like he was becoming a selfish bastard but oh well. Penny could have him for the rest of her life. He just wanted to fuck Melissa once. Just once. That was all.

"I think I really needed that." Emily said.

"Yeah, mom."

"I'm going to wash this off. I need you to get dressed. We have to meet the others for breakfast."

"Can't we just skip it and fuck some more?"

"No." she said as she smacked his leg. She was starting to sound like her old self. "Just because we're sex partners now doesn't mean anything else has changed. I'm still your mother and you do what I say."

While John was getting dressed he thought over everything with his mom and he started to get a suspicion about something. He didn't have enough information to really be able to say for sure one way or the other so he'd have to investigate and ask questions. And if it turned out something more was there, what should he do? He'd have to tell her. Maybe she already knew. Maybe not.

Breakfast was nice. For once, Jill wasn't putting herself right next to John. She was sitting on the other side of the table and not directly in front of John either. She was having a conversation with Melissa and Sophia about something.

As everyone knew, they were going to go whale watching that day. They had a bit of free time in the morning but not that much. Once they were out to sea, they'd be gone all day and they were going to have dinner in the hotel.

Someone mentioned maybe being able to go to the movie theater but when they double checked it didn't look like the timing would work out.

After breakfast, John went to Carol and asked her a question. "Have you ever had a step dad?" The response was negative and John asked his next question. "Did your mom ever date anyone? Anyone you can remember?" Again the answer was in the negative and this puzzled John very much.

He went to Susan and Penny and asked them the same questions and got pretty much the exact same answers. Something didn't make sense. It stayed on his mind while he was waiting for everyone else to finish getting ready to go look at mammals swim.

Amy had said something strange just the day before. She'd acted like she just couldn't believe someone would want to hit on her and mean it. John had thought it was just her not understanding that John was now an adult who had sex. Maybe it was something else, something related to his mom saying she wasn't pretty. He wanted answers.

Morning had turned into afternoon while they were on the ship and so far they hadn't seen any whales or dolphins. At one point, someone thought they saw something and a bunch of people ran to that side of the boat. John walked up behind Martha and made like he was trying to see past her. While he was doing that he decided to test the waters and see what reaction he got from her.

Very calmly she said "Get your hand off of my waist, please."

John whispered to her, "But you have such a nice figure."

"I don't appreciate you making fun of me like that."

"I wouldn't lie about that."

"Then you must be blind." she said and she grabbed his wrist and delivered his hand back to him by pushing it into his chest and in effect pushing him away.

John walked away and sat on a bench. Martha was sexy. Objectively she was sexy. But she had a low self image of herself, like his mom.

It wasn't exactly the case that John did nothing but think on that for the whole day but later when he looked back on it, that was all he really remembered clearly. Sure, he had a couple of private moments with different sisters and even Jill. At one point Jill had even sat in his lap and John just let her stay there while he was lost in thought. She probably would have been able to stay there longer but she pulled him back to reality when she tried to kiss him.

It was sort of a funny, non verbal argument they were having as Jill tried to get a full kiss and John was avoiding it. In the end, she got her kiss but she wasn't happy about having to work so hard for it. She got off of him and John was annoyed that Jill of all people had given him an erection. She knew she'd done that to him, too. Right before she was about to be out of sight, she looked back at John and then flipped the back of her skirt up for him to see.

Damn he needed to break up with her. But that was a problem for another day since this day he was working on solving something else.

They did eventually see whales that day and a pod of dolphins but it was only briefly and then the boat headed back.

John was going to enjoy dinner but unlike breakfast and lunch, Jill decided to come be right next to him again. Everyone was socializing while John was thinking over his data and then Jill put her hand on his thigh. Shit, she was giving him an erection again. John looked around the table at everyone talking and wished someone would notice him and come save him from his lecherous girlfriend.

After dinner it was free time. John wanted to try and see if he could sit down with Amy, Martha, or Sophia to get a solid answer to a question that was beginning to be articulated in his head. John's sisters got a game of spades going in the lobby. They invited John to play with them but that game was for four players and he'd be one too many. He declined and let them know he was on a mission of some importance.

John went by his room to try and enlist his mother to help him but she was off doing something.

Unfortunately for John, while he was trying to track his mother down, he'd lost track of the other moms and found himself not knowing where they were. He tried Martha's door but there was no answer. He tried Amy's as well and it was the same story. He went to Sophia's door and knocked. Jill answered and he was face to face with her while she was wearing sexy lingerie.

She grabbed him, pulled him into the room and started to kiss him.

"Jill, wait."

"Come on. You know you want me."

"Wait. Have you seen my mom?"

"No." said Jill as she reached for his pants and felt his hard on which had not gone away yet.

"Jill, you know, I'm not sure we should be doing this anymore."

"Come on. Let me be your girlfriend."

He had to say something and he had an ace he could play. "I cheated." John said.

Jill stopped.

"Yeah. I cheated on you."

"When?"

"Before you got here. I was with this ... actually, I was with this really nice girl."

She looked at him and then she built up her resolve. "It's ok."

"What? No, it's not."

"You forgave me. Now I forgive you."

"Jill, I cheated on you."

"You thought I had left you for Tony. I understand."

"No, you don't."

"John, please, don't do this to me. Ok. You win. Ok."

"I'm not trying to ..."

"I admit it. I was with Tony. I'm sorry."

"He really loves you."

"I don't want him. I want you. It was so stupid to start doing that."

"Start? What do you mean?"

"Uh ... You know, cause it was just a start."

"Actually, I withdraw the question. I don't want to know. I really don't want to know."

Jill sat on the bed. "You hate me."

"No. I just don't want to get in the way of you two. Tony really likes you."

"And you don't."

"I'm not the kind of guy who will force a girl to stay with me if she wants to be with someone else."

"John, I don't want to be with anyone else. I want to be with you. The whole thing with Tony was just a mistake."

"But now it's not just him. I was with someone."

"It's ok. We can start at the beginning again."

"No, we can't. Now if I have to say it then I guess I have to say it. It's over."

"No, John. No." She stood back up and came to him. She hugged him and wouldn't let him go.

"I don't feel like that. Not now."

"Please. I won't cheat on you again. I won't. I swear."

"If you want to get laid, there are a bunch of guys down ..."

Jill slapped him across the face as hard as she could. "John, you are not breaking up with me. We are here in this country and I am your girlfriend. And I am not going to cheat on you."

"What are you going to do if I cheat on you?"

"You're still mad about Tony and I understand."

"Is Tony the only one?"

"Yes. Only him. I swear."

"How many times were you with him?"

"Just twice."

John felt a bit sick in his stomach. "Two times."

"The other time was three or four months ago."

"Months ago?"

"So if you need to, like, do whatever; I understand. But you are NOT breaking up with me."

"You tell me you've been fucking my best friend for four months and then say I can't break up with you. What the hell is that?"

"It was probably just three months."

"Like it makes a difference."

"John, the only one I want right now is you. I promise. Never again. Not Tony. Not anyone. Never again."

"Oh my ... You seriously can't expect me to want to have sex with you after you tell me that."

Jill started shaking and then she started crying and John was at a loss as to what to do. "John, I love you." she said.

"Four months."

"Three months."

"Whatever."

"I don't know why I said four but it was definitely only three. And it wasn't like I was with him every day. I was with him just that one time and then again when you found us. That's it."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers