Summer on the Isle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

"Because ... He's outside and Carol is inside."

"Inside what?"

"The family. She's family. She's my sister. We're closer than ..."

"Then tell him."

"Hell no. I'm not telling anyone ..."

"You're ashamed of your sister? You feel like you're doing something wrong?"

"No, I'm just scared of emotionally shallow idiots not understanding and then causing problems for me."

"Well, it's still cheating unless you tell him."

"Fine, then go tell Jill you had sex with Susan. Tell her Susan's your sister and let her know you fucked her. Go ahead. I'll wait right here and watch. Don't worry. I'll support you all the way."

"You did hear I was breaking up with her, right?"

"It doesn't look like you're breaking up with her."

"Say, maybe there's a way for you to help me out with that."

"Me? How?"

"Seduce her."

"Um ... I'm not a lesbian."

"You have sex with Carol."

"That's different."

"And Susan."

"They're my sisters."

"They're girls. Jill is a girl."

"It doesn't work that way. Besides, is Jill into girls?"

"Probably not but ..."

"Then this isn't going to work."

"Just seduce her a bit. Get her into a compromising situation. You don't have to go all the way with her. I'll come in at just the right moment and catch you two. Then I can break up with her and she ..."

Melissa was shaking her head. "That sounds stupid. So then you and her will be fighting and yelling for ..."

"No we won't. I'll come in and tell her that I support her. I'll tell her I'm so happy she's discovered this about herself."

"That she's a lesbian?"

"Yeah. I'll say that I've suspected it for a long time and that now everything makes sense and it should have been obvious."

"But if she's not gay she's not going to buy your bullshit."

"It won't matter if she buys it or not. We won't be yelling at each other. She'll just think that I misunderstood her and the situation."

"So then she won't want to break up with you."

"Ah, but see, then I can tell everyone that she's a lesbian."

"Which will cause her to argue with you."

"Can you just help me with this? It'll work. I know it'll work. I know her."

"I'll help but I think you better have a rethink before we agree to anything."

After the sun was down the ship turned around to head back to port and took a nice slow path so everyone could see all the lights of the various hotels and resorts light up. The band got started playing and everyone was encouraged to dance. After a few energetic numbers a slow dance song started to be played and Jill forced her way into John's arms. She put her head on his chest and held him close.

As for John, he looked around the room and took note of who everyone else was dancing with. Since John was there with so many women and all the other tourists were either couples or families, there were more women there than men. Susan was sitting down, talking with Carol. Penny was dancing with somebody's grandfather. The twins were making a joke of dancing with each other for the amusement of the married guy who was dancing with his wife.

John's mother was dancing with one of the very few single men on the tour. Martha and Amy weren't in John's view but he could see Sophia. She was standing by the door to the deck and speaking with some woman that John didn't know.

For just a second, while John was looking around he thought he was forgetting someone. Oh, right. Where was Jill? He panned the room with his eyes but he didn't see her. Then he remembered. She was right there clutching onto him. Because she still wanted to insist that she was his girlfriend.

How long had she been fucking Tony behind his back? She had said that they hadn't had sex but John didn't believe that for a second. Tony wouldn't say he was in love with her if he'd never even tapped her ass yet. So she definitely had sex with him. But how many times? If he asked and pressed for an answer she'd probably just say once. Of course she'd say it was only one time and of course the truth would be that she had sex with him more than that. Weeks? Months?

John was remembering his 19th birthday party and Jill had been late. She fucked Tony on John's birthday, he was sure of it. That was four months ago. She'd been fucking Tony for four months at least. Maybe more. Come to think of it, there was that other time she hadn't been acting just right. And then there was the time before that. This fucking bitch.

He was starting to feel like he wanted to just pick her up and throw her over the side of the fucking ship and let her cheating ass swim back. Fucking whore. And now she was here with him instead of helping Tony get better. This slut. Why couldn't she just do the right fucking thing?

For that matter, why was John still so angry with her but not really so angry with Tony? That seemed strange to him. Well, Tony did have a broken leg so it was sort of like he'd already been punished. But it was more than that. Tony fessed up. He admitted what he did. He asked forgiveness. He accepted his punishment and even asked for more punishment to make things right. When it was like that, it was easy to forgive. He guessed it was the same with Susan and Carol. Just giving the bare minimum of apology went a long way.

But, Jill. No. He didn't forgive her. He knew he'd said it before but now that he was thinking it through, no. He did not forgive her. She couldn't even admit to him what she did. Instead she just hurt him even more by lying to him.

The song ended and Jill looked up at John. Her happy expression turned to one of fear as she saw the expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it."

"John, wait." she said as he did an about face and tried to just get away from her. "What did I do."

She knew what the hell she'd done. "It isn't you." he said, wishing not to start an argument with so many people around them.

"What? I'm sorry. What?"

"Ah ... I just saw my mom dancing with some guy. It's childish."

"Oh." Jill said with relief and then she looked around. "He's kind of old for her."

"Hey, I need some air." John said and then he left for the deck.

John spent the next music number looking off into the distance and wondering if those guys were going fishing. If they were doing it to get away from their wives, he'd sure like to be out there to get away from fucking Jill.

He looked down at the water and saw the silhouette of the ship and himself reflecting. John was the guy that never forgave people. But he was in the right. Wasn't he? Why couldn't Jill just meet him partway? Why did she insist on keeping the relationship after he'd signaled to her over and over again that it was over. Was it John's money or did she really like him?

Well, there was one way to get her to break up with him. He'd tell her about all the fucking he'd been doing. He wouldn't even have to tell her it was his sisters either and if she still wouldn't break up with him then he could say it was incest and she'd be grossed out and leave him. If sisters didn't cut it, he could just lie and say he'd fucked his mom. She be sure to leave him then.

That was actually starting to sound like a good plan. And if she went back and told everyone in town that John had incest with his sisters, well, as far as everyone in the world knew, John had no sisters. Jill would just sound like a fucking liar.

He didn't want to be the guy who never forgave people but he needed more from Jill. If she would just tell him the truth this would all be so much easier. He wanted to forgive her but ... Well, actually no, he didn't want to forgive her. Wait. Ok, so emotionally, he didn't want to forgive her but cognitively he did. Why couldn't she just work with him on it? If she would let him break up with her then he could perhaps forgive her at a distance. If she'd never come out here he could have maybe convinced himself that he had already forgiven her.

John heard the door open and laughter coming from inside. All four of his sisters were coming out with Aunt Amy as well.

"Look, I told you he'd be sulking." said Carol.

John just waved hi but they all came over and surrounded him. Two of them locked arms with him and the rest pushed him until they got him back to the dance floor.

They got him back inside and he found himself in a high paced group dance. John didn't know what he was supposed to be doing besides every now and then go around in a circle with a girl and then change to the next one. All his sisters were smiling and laughing and John couldn't help but be infected.

That song ended and John went back to the table to get something to drink. Jill came over to him while she fanned herself.

"Wow. That was fun."

John's smile dissolved into just a neutral expression and he cleared his throat. John sat out the next dance and one by one his sisters all gathered around him and Jill. One of the other tourists walked past and did a double take at John as he wondered what the deal was.

John looked to his left where Susan and Penny were seated next to him. Then he looked to his right where Jill and Melissa were. Carol was standing near him. John felt a bit like a jackass. He was letting himself be upset when his life was amazing. He should really appreciate it. Yeah, ok Jill was here instead of doing what John felt she should be doing but so what. She was so outnumbered and every guy in the place was looking at John with envy.

The music changed again and it was another slow dance. Jill wanted to dance with John but John told her to mingle.

"It's like a rule or something. Even for couples."

"Like swingers?"

"No, it's just a dance. See, even the married people are dancing with new partners."

"Oh. Ok."

Jill agreed with no grumbling and John searched for another partner as well. John wanted to dance with Penny but no sooner had he gotten his arm around Penny than Martha came over and took her daughter away. John was going to fight about it but then Amy asked him to dance and he found himself slow dancing with Susan's mom.

It was just a dance. That's what he had told Jill. They were all supposed to be changing partners and it was just for fun.

Ah, but Amy was an attractive woman. She had hair and eyes like her daughter. She smiled at him and John tried not to let her see him glance down at her cleavage. She had nice tits like Susan as well. A duper's smile came to John's face so he tried to take his mind off the fact that he was mentally getting a blow job from Amy as her punishment for calling him a kid.

Across the way, Jill was dancing with some guy. Penny was dancing with a young guy. Everyone else was on the floor dancing with someone and it looked like a lot of wives were having to sit this dance out.

John brought his attention back to Amy, who was just dancing normal. She noticed John looking at her and she smiled at him. John looked over at his left hand which had her right hand in it. Then he let his eye follow her arm to her shoulder and then he was looking at her face again.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked.

"I could be enjoying myself more?" he answered as he thought about dancing with Penny and putting Jill on a life raft.

"Doing what?"

John looked away from her and saw his mom dancing with some gray haired guy. His mom turned her head at just the right moment and she saw her son's eyes on her.

Then John looked back at Amy. Ok, she wanted to dance with him, then he'd give her the full treatment. She was still waiting for him to answer her question so John let his right hand reach down from her waist and his palm covered her ass.

"John!" she said.

"Yes?"

"Don't start something you don't intend to finish."

"I can't help it. A super model comes to dance with me and I'm not supposed to get a feel?"

"Practicing your new pick up lines on me?"

"What do you mean by practicing? You should let me take you out. I'll show you a good time."

"Oh, yeah. Where would we go? You going to pay for my daughter, too?"

"No. To do what I want to do, we'd need privacy."

"Now I know you're joking."

There was something in the way she said that. John thought about it. Sure, in a way he had been joking and they'd even carried the joke far enough for Amy to reciprocate and grab John's butt. However, there was something not right. She just couldn't accept the idea of John actually making a pass at her. It sort of angered John. He wasn't a little kid. He wanted her to take him seriously. Even if she rejected him, he at least wanted her to take him seriously.

There were two more slow dances that night and for each of them, John found himself dancing with some women he didn't know. He did dance more with his sisters and even Jill for the fast numbers and by the end, when the ship was coming back to dock, everyone was so tired.

As they were going down the ramp Jill latched onto John again and she was asking if he'd take a walk with her. John said he really needed to take a shower after all the sweating he'd done. She was saying they could meet up in half an hour and ... John wasn't listening to her suggestion.

After he got Jill on the shuttle bus that would take them back to their hotel John waited outside for his mom.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure. What do you need?"

"Can you look after Jill and take her to do something fun?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Take her to the womens only hot spring. I just need a rest from her."

"Ok. I'll take care of it."

"Thanks. I owe you."

Back at the hotel, the word went around that there was a plan to go to the hot spring. Not everyone decided to go but most of them went. On the way out, John's mom publicly mentioned that for once they were doing something that John couldn't join in even if he wanted to.

John didn't do a head count to know who all was going to the hot spring. He just went to his room and the moment his mother was gone, he jumped in the shower.

After getting out, he went to retrieve his phone from the charger he'd put it on that morning and saw he had a message from Penny. In fact he had several messages from Penny that repeated the theme of "We need to talk to you."

"We?" said John. Penny and who else? John texted back that he was finally alone and his mom was gone. Then he put his phone down because he figured it would take some time to get a reply. Instead, a knock came to the door almost immediately. John had to finished getting dressed in a hurry.

If it was Penny and another person then it would likely be her mom. That was a conversation John did not look forward to having. It would already be hard enough to face Penny alone and having Martha there would ruin even the slightest chance of John convincing Penny to give the relationship a chance at something more than brother and sister.

In fact, when John opened the door, Penny wasn't alone but when John saw who was with her he didn't know if it was better or worse. Penny and Susan both entered his room and John prepared himself. From the looks of things, he was going to get bitched out.

The room was tense and John wondered which one of them would punch him first. They both sat on his bed while he sat in the chair in the corner.

"So, what's the plan?" Susan asked.

"About what?"

"About us."

"Well, I don't have anything set in stone. What were you thinking we should do?"

"I don't know. We wanted to get your take on it." Susan said.

"I've already decided." Penny added after a moment.

"We know." Susan said. "Right now I want to know what John wants to do."

"How much did you two tell each other?"

"I know about her and she knows about me." Susan said. "So what do you want to do, John?"

"I'm sorry." John said as an actual apology but Susan thought he wanted her to repeat what she said so she did.

"I fucked up. I know that. If you both hate me then that's what I deserve."

"John, I don't hate you." Susan said. "I'm just confused."

"Well, you should hate me. I know I hate myself."

Penny looked down but then got up. She knelt down on the floor in front of John and then put her head in his lap. "Just forgive yourself." she said.

"It's not that." he said. "I should be asking you to forgive me."

"You haven't done anything that needs forgiveness."

"Yes I have."

"We didn't know." Susan said.

"I care a lot about both of you. I never wanted to hurt either of you."

"We know that." Susan said. "We aren't here to blame you. We just want to know what you want to do."

"About what?"

"Are you deaf? About us. Me and you. John. I love you. Penny loves you. What do you want to do?"

John realized then that he hadn't actually confirmed anything that Carol had said yet. At least, not from Susan herself. And now Susan was here with Penny and he had no idea what they'd said to each other. "What could we even do? We're brother and sister."

"I don't care about that." Penny said.

"I thought about it and I don't care either." said Susan. "So the only thing that matters right now is if you care, John."

"Really? You don't care?" He felt reassured by what she said but he wanted to make sure he was hearing what he thought he was hearing.

"We were always going to be just a little messed up. Now we're just proper messed up."

"So I'm just a cheating bastard to you? ... ouch." John said as Penny pinched his thigh.

She looked up at his face. "You are my John. Everything I said before stands. I already decided."

"Penny, let him answer. John, I'm your sister. Penny is your sister. Do you want us or not?"

"I don't have a choice. You're my sisters. We already agreed to Thanksgiving and ..."

Susan got off the bed, came and stood over Penny. She put a hand on each side of John's face and then looked him in the eyes. "You are so dense. We know that we're siblings. Ok. You had sex with me. You had sex with her. Do you want to keep doing that? Do you want to have a romantic relationship with either me ... or her ... or both of us or is the fact that we're related too much of a block for you? That's the question we want answered."

"Is it ok with you?" John asked as a way to give himself some time to think before answering.

"I said yes."

"And Penny?"

"You already know she's in. Now answer me."

"Yes. I say yes."

"Ok. Which one of us do you want?"

There was only one answer John could ever give to that question. A part of him wanted to be a coward. With Susan looking at him in the eyes, he was tempted to say both or neither. But lying wouldn't be fair to either of them. He just wished he didn't have to look Susan in the face and tell her he preferred another girl.

"Penny."

"Ok. We got it." She let him go and then staggered back to the bed. She sat down but then her upper body fell back to the bed.

"So, just to be official, we're going to ignore the fact that we're related?" John asked.

"I guess." said Susan.

"And you're ok if I'm with Penny?"

"I said yes. I knew I could never compete with her for your heart."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing and come hold me."

John got up from the chair and went to the bed. John gave Susan a hug. Penny followed of course and for the second time that day, John had a girl on either side of him. As they were all together there on the bed, John turned to Susan and she kissed him like she might have thought that was the last time she'd ever get to kiss him. Then he turned to Penny and she kissed him as well. They weren't really sexual kisses or romantic kisses. The kisses were sort of a way for each girl to mark their territory on John. It was their secret handshake.

"So, we're like this even though we're siblings." John commented to Penny.

"We're only half siblings. That doesn't even hardly count." Penny said.

This was so nice. John was with Penny and for some reason, Susan was still there. She didn't get up or say she'd leave the two of them alone. She just stayed and Penny seemed ok with it. They were so nice and John was so tired. The three of them were on top of the covers and all of them fully clothed. John drifted off to sleep and his sisters did as well.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers