The Boarder

Story Info
A marriage opens to everyone's satisfaction
25k words
4.11
30.6k
64
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers

All characters are at least 18-years-old

It wasn't the most prestigious job in the world nor the highest paying, but it was secure and it was a job. John Owens had higher aspirations when he got his MBA but the job market was tight and perhaps this will lead to a management position at Software Hardgoods Media. The pay was decent for someone just entering the job market. Malin, his wife of just over a year urged him to keep looking, but they were chewing through the little savings they had so he accepted the position.

He thought about his boss, Drake Dawkins, the CEO of the corporation. He was to be a fair man, yet demanding. John had no issues with his exacting standards as he also was considered fairly anal, plus the travel was a bonus. Drake was usually flying somewhere in the world once a month and took his new EA with him, so in the first year, he'd been to Frankfurt, London, Montreal, LA, Cape Town, Sydney, and a few other cities. It was hard being away from his wife but she was an enthusiastic participant in phone sex.

Malin was by any standards, a real beauty. 5' 11" brunette with perfectly proportioned breasts, flared hips with a great ass. But what everyone seemed to notice first were her long legs. She was a fan of short shorts and short skirts. Many heads turned as she walked through the city to get a better look at her shapely legs. John felt the familiar stirring thinking about her legs and the privilege of having access where they met.

He stood quickly hearing the intercom. He stepped into Drake's office, "Sir?" he asked.

The man was leaning back rubbing his face. He groaned and sat forward, "John, I need you to get me some information but do it on the down-low. It's nothing I'd like to have the board look into, got it?" he asked.

John nodded, "Always. I've maintained all confidentiality." He stood back and waited.

"It's David, my son. I'd like you to check the logs for when he arrives and when he leaves for the day, where he goes...you know what I mean. I suspect he's coasting and I want to get him to take on more responsibilities. I have regretted listening to Marilyn...never should have convinced him to apply here. I keep thinking everyone sees him slacking off and thinks nepotism."

John started to open his mouth but nodded instead, "Yes sir," he finally said.

"Out with it. Shit, John, I trust you. What were you going to say?" Drake ordered.

"Well, sir. I suspect you'll see he arrives around noon and leaves around 4. As for the door logs, the...um, EA pool area....and perhaps the utility closets," he paused, "Sorry, but I hear a lot of rumors."

Drake nodded, "I hear them also which is why having the logs at my fingertips would be better than rumors. I'm sure you understand."

"Yes, sir. I'll get you what you need by the end of the day." He turned and left seeing the man pick up a folder indicating he was dismissed. He went back to his desk thinking about David Dawkins. He'd been hired in operations after graduating from university but no one knew what he did or was supposed to do. No doubt, he was a good-looking guy and the women often commented how hot he was, but he never seemed to do anything except flirt and take various women to lunch, married and single. He hated to admit it, but he wouldn't have minded a day in his shoes.

"Hey, honey. I'll be a little delayed, but I'll be home for dinner. Drake wanted some data...I will...I hope you're not starving...you are? Me too...I mean for your pussy, not...Really? I'd love that. Shit! The new black teddy? It'd be torture to see that...no, no, send it," he smiled thinking about his wife teasing him with a picture of her modeling her new skimpy sleepwear.

He was compiling the list when he got the text, 'Holy fuck!' he sighed. He never got over how lucky he was as he studied her raw beauty. He looked around the office before adjusting himself as he studied the picture. She'd taken a selfie in front of the bedroom window and the sheer garment was even sheerer as her nipples and bush were clearly defined under the black mesh. He wondered if anyone walking through the woods next to their house were looking over. Silently moaning he replied with a peach emoji and went back to the chart he was compiling.

When he was done, he knocked on the CEO's door, entering without hearing the response as there never was one.

"Sir?" he held out the document, "Here are the last six weeks."

Drake took it, glanced down the columns, and nodded, "I guess the rumors are fairly accurate." He looked up at his EA, "Can you leave a message on his office phone for him to come see me tomorrow? Oh, and go home. I know what you have waiting for you," Drake smiled. He looked serious again, "I need to figure out how to get David to grow the fuck up," he sighed. He looked at his EA almost verbally expressing his thoughts, if only David were as mature and responsible as John.

"Yes, sir. Thanks," he said as he left the office.

* * *

12 to 14 hours days were not unusual when working for Drake Dawkins but John had hopes that this was merely a stepping stone to a managerial position with the corporation. He'd come in a year and a half earlier seeing a listing for a managerial position in Communications. He was back for a second interview in HR when Drake Dawkins himself came in looking stressed.

"Stacy, have you found me a replacement for Diana? We have that reorg coming up..."

"Sir? I'm doing an interview but," the redhead looked at the notes in front of her, "This gentleman, John Owens is almost a perfect fit," she picked out a folder and opened it up, laying it next to John's, "detailed, prompt, organized...sir? Perhaps you could give him a chance?" She looked at John, "This would be an incredible opportunity. I know you're looking for a position in management but serving as the CEO's Executive Assistant would open doors almost anywhere in the corporation. Do you have a current passport?"

The pay range was higher than a first-line manager and being told that he'd have a company car along with a lot of travel was very appealing...that and he'd get a broad perspective on every part of the business made him accept immediately. It was strange how quickly he was ushered through all the security and background checks. Within 4 hours he'd been down the street to a clinic where he peed in a cup, had them start a check for any criminal activity, and signed various NDAs.

He arrived home, his head spinning before his wife came home from her job as an EA over at Barber and Flack. He knew what she was going to say and went over to get a beer. He'd just had a sip when he heard her come in from the garage.

"An Executive Assistant?" Malin had laughed, "I seem to remember someone sneeringly telling me that title was nothing more than a secretary? Not long before they call them Appointment Engineers?"

John blushed and nodded, "I know, I was just teasing you. This is with the CEO of the corporation and I'll be getting first-hand knowledge of every facet of the company. I was told after year I'd be able to apply for whatever positions get listed," he said softly.

"I'm sorry, but you deserved that. I like my job and I think you'll find being an EA is a powerful position. Your ideas will be heard, you can manipulate many of the meetings and situations if you need someone's ideas or influence increased, plus knowledge is power and you'll know everything that happens on the...what floor is it?" she asked.

John shook his head, "I think 55th...though I'm sure I'll find out if I pass all the drug and background tests. Oh, did I mention I'm getting a company car? We'll be able to afford a house over in Blackstone Ranch, one of the Medallion Builder homes," he grinned.

That night was the best sex they'd had since their wedding night. Getting married was exciting, and full of promise but then waking up with no job and student loan debt dampened their ardor. Then when Malin found a job, a well-paying one at that which made John feel more frustrated. He'd been to a couple of dozen initial interviews, a half-dozen second interviews then that was it. They'd shrugged it off, but it haunted him to the point that a couple of nights he wasn't able to perform which shocked him.

In the ensuing year, he'd almost forgotten the bedroom troubles as he became more indispensable to Drake...so much so that about 6 months ago, Mr. Dawkins told him, "Ok, enough of the Mr. shit. My name is Drake. We spend way too much time together to be formal."

* * *

John got home and found Malin washing off lettuce in front of the sink. She looked as beautiful as ever having changed back into shorts and a tee. He'd hoped she'd left the teddy on, but she was hot in whatever she wore. He could see the shape of her perky braless breasts reflected in the window facing the street. She never wore bras in the house, hating them and he wasn't one to argue. He crept up behind her and yanked up her tee-shirt just as a group of 18 and 19-year-old boys walked by dribbling a basketball.

She screamed and ducked down behind the counter, "What did you do that for?" she sputtered, "They saw...they were looking right at me," she punched her husband before kissing him.

"That's for giving me a chubby right when I had to give Drake his report," he said as he reached up to turn off the water. "I've been thinking about nothing else but fucking you ever since I got your text, so you asked for this," he panted. He then pulled down her shorts and his pants, John chuckling as he felt how wet she was. "I can tell how upset you are about that."

Malin groaned then planted her mouth on John's and they were soon passionately fucking on the kitchen floor.

Malin was more than ready ever since sending him the picture, but she'd felt an instant throbbing from the moment the boys looked over. She should have reacted quicker but part of her wanted them to see as much as they could. John's cock felt like steel and she moaned happily as he slid right into her. "Oh, fuck!" she panted, "Are you bigger today? You feel so good," she sighed as she tore the tee pulling it over her head. The cool floor wasn't the most comfortable place to have sex, but the more spontaneous the act the better it felt for her. She wasn't kidding, John's cock felt fatter for some reason, or maybe after taking the pictures...or those boys looking...she was just a lot more eager for his cock.

John was feeling aggressive as he slammed into her wet pussy, wondering why he was so horny. Then he thought about David's escapades in the utility closets almost every day; Malin in the black teddy; Malin out of the black teddy. Then he had an image of David with Malin. Not a chance, he thought. Perhaps he was jealous? Some of the girls in the pool were almost as hot as Malin and though he'd never cheat on his wife, just the thought that someone was taking a dip in that pool...

"Fuck me, that's it, that's it, there...oh FUCK!" the beautiful brunette cried out as she came. She gripped his ass lifting hers off the floor as the excruciating waves of pleasure shot through her.

John had an idea and as his wife went limp, he pulled out and helped her to her feet. She looked at him curiously then shook her head as he stood her naked facing the window in front of the sink. He turned off the light before shoving his cock back into her. "No one can see...unless they look over," he whispered in her ear. "I know you loved it when those college kids saw your tits. They'll never see tits that perfect ever again and they'll always be comparing."

Malin groaned thinking about all those boys. What if she were home alone and she was preparing dinner topless? She had images of them stopping and watching her...maybe coming closer..up the walk then knock on the door? They'd want to touch her breasts, pull on her nipples...their hard cocks out needing her cunt.

John was amazed when Malin's pants became a strange series of low grunts while she thrust back against him. She pulled his hands onto her tits as she came again, this time seemingly more powerfully. He'd never heard that animalistic voice before.

"Yes, yes, yes, yessss," she sputtered, imagining those rough hands on her tits, her ass, between her legs. As she came down from her orgasm in the darkened room, she had the passing regret that John had turned the overhead light off.

"You are a little slut, aren't you?" he hissed into her ear, "you weren't thinking about my cock, were you?" As he saw Malin shake her head he closed his eyes, hands gripping her breasts, an image of Drake's son being here causing him to explode.

Malin groaned loudly as a couple walked by. They glanced their way and she couldn't tell if they could see anything or not, but she wasn't thinking about that as her husband flooded her pussy with his cum.

After they cleaned up and returned to fixing dinner, Malin looked at her husband, "Ok, wow! All because of the teddy? Tonight, when we turn on Netflix, I'll change into it." She palmed his crotch, "You up for that?" she smiled.

"Yes, it was the teddy...and the way you let those boys look at you. I saw you hesitate," he smiled, "You weren't thinking of me, were you? Were you thinking of those boys when you came? You rarely have multiple orgasms," he said as he pulled her into a hug.

Malin sighed, "Both. I was thinking about those boys watching, coming inside...I mean cumming inside," she said, "Stop that. Now I'm getting horny again and I need to get dinner ready." She shoved him away, "Go sit. I'll bring the food out."

* * *

John was sitting at his desk outside Drake's office thinking back to the incredible sex he and Malin had the night before. She'd changed into the teddy which was even more see-through than he'd thought, plus it was crotchless. They'd had sex on the couch, Malin insisting they open the curtains and leave the lights on, then in the middle of the night, she'd awakened him by sucking on his cock. They'd not had sex like that since college.

He was brought back to his surroundings as the intercom went off. He entered the office, "Sir?" he asked.

"Sit," Drake said as he pointed to a chair. "I have a favor to ask."

This was surprising as he couldn't remember Drake ever asking for a favor, but he sat and looked expectantly at the man.

The man sighed loudly and rubbed his temples. "Sorry. I didn't get much sleep last night, not that that's any concern of yours, but I talked to Marilyn about letting David go and she exploded. Apparently when you're CEO of a company it's your responsibility to make sure the employees arrive at work on time and do their jobs," he sighed. "I don't know how to ask this, but you're over in Blackstone, aren't you?" he asked.

John nodded wondering where this was going, "Yes, one of the models with solar panels on the roof," he smiled.

"Well, I need a favor, hopefully, one that would be for just a short time, but Marilyn and I've been paying $3,500 a month for David's apartment downtown. We need to get him out of that environment so I was thinking and say no if you don't like the idea, but," he paused, "What if you took in a boarder - you'd get $3,500 a month but you could make sure he gets up early and gets to work on time. For that, I'd throw in another $1,000 a month." he finished.

"You want me to babysit David?" John blurted out, "Sorry, but isn't he a year or two older than I am?" he asked.

Drake nodded, "Yeah, but he's a 15-year-old in a 28-year-old's body. You're what 26?" he asked. "You're decades more mature than he is. It's a lot to ask, but you might be saving my marriage," he sighed. "Don't answer now, talk to Malin. This will be a major inconvenience to both of you," he said as he went back to rubbing his temples.

"Ok, I'll talk to Malin but can I get you some aspirin?" he asked. Seeing Drake nod, he went out to his desk and grabbed a bottle. He went over to the minibar and pulled a bottle of water from the mini-fridge.

"Thanks, now go home. I think I'm going to head over to the club and think about how to get David to fucking do something here. If you can get him to show up, that would be a great start," Drake said as he waved his hand dismissing him.

* * *

"Seriously? $4,500 a month? That's twice our mortgage," Malin smiled.

"I know, but he's...shit, I don't know, he's so immature. We'll have to wake him up every morning, Drake said he sleeps right through even the loudest alarms. I don't care about the money...much. Ok, the money would be nice but this is going to be a pain. Plus, you know he'll be bringing girls back and who knows what mess he'll make," John sighed. "I hate the idea...yet love the money and making Drake happy, but this will turn our lives upside down."

"I agree, but remember you took the EA job even though you were looking for management? You could see the long-term benefits...is this any different? We can save up, and maybe pay off the mortgage early. In the long run..." she said softly. "Plus, he's, what? Late 20s? 30?" she asked.

"28. But Drake described him as a 15-year-old in a 28-year-old's body."

"I'm sure as his dad, he's exaggerating," Malin said, "I vote yes but any decision like this requires two yeses."

John knocked and entered Drake's office. "I talked to Malin and we both agreed that having David stay with us would be fine. Just a couple of things, we have just one guest bedroom so does David have his own furniture? We have a 4 bedroom house so I'll have to move one of our two offices into the basement but we periodically have our parents visit and we'll need...you get it," he said.

John was able to enlist the help of his next-door neighbor to move all his stuff out of his office downstairs as Malin's office was next to their master bedroom and they decided for the sake of privacy that David's room would be the farthest from theirs. He looked at the set-up with the concrete walls and unfinished ceilings and shrugged. 'It's temporary until David straightens his life out,' he sighed.

They had one more night before the man moved in and he and Malin made the most of it. He was sitting on the couch when he saw her leaning against the wall in the dark. She was wearing a full mesh bodysuit and as she came into the light, she grinned as his gaze traveled down to the completely uncovered crotch.

John stood up, "Oh wow! Where'd you get this?" he asked.

"I got this for next month for our anniversary, but..." she sighed as she let herself be groped. "Fuck! I should have worn this sooner," she panted as he knelt, planting his mouth on her exposed pussy.

John looked up, "We could go onto the porch, if you like. It's a nice evening and the guys should be coming back from the courts," he smiled, "Lights off or on? Your choice."

"Let's do lights off for now," she giggled. They tossed the seat cushions onto the floor of the porch and after John tore off his clothes, he lay on top of his beautiful wife. "Anyone who looks carefully would be able to see us," he whispered, "but you'd like that, wouldn't you? We'll know how you feel about that with how quiet you'll be," he chuckled.

Malin moaned as John kissed his way down to her open legs. She opened them wider as he nibbled the insides of her thighs. She both hated and loved how he teased her mercilessly when going down on her.

John licked and nipped on her smooth skin all around her moist swollen pussy, hearing her moans of frustration. As he heard the sound of the basketball on the sidewalk he pressed his face against her sex and rapidly flicked his tongue on her clit while plunging two fingers into her.

Malin stuck her fist in her mouth as she threw her head back stifling her screams. She was thrusting her pelvis up as the sound of the boys' laughter and voices drew closer. She was making deep gurgling sounds as John sucked on her clit. She wanted to kill him but perhaps not until he was finished.

barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers