The Boarder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had his cock out, stroking it as she pulled on her dark nipples, moaning more loudly now. John couldn't believe how aroused Malin looked, her hips grinding air as if she were on top of a lover, eyes closed as she played with her tits.

"Nice, tell John what you wish for," David said breathlessly.

Malin's eyes looked to the videographer's crotch, at least that was what John assumed before looking back at the camera. "I wish you were right here," she panted as she opened her legs wide. She pulled open her lips exposing the pink folds inside, "I wish your big hard cock was right here," she grunted as she plunged two fingers inside. Her hips were rising to meet her attacking fingers as she moaned loudly.

David zoomed in tight, the sloppy sucking sounds amplified, her clit filling half the screen. John felt his balls aching wishing he could hold off, but in the back of his mind he could replay this over and over. He heard David give another order.

"Say it, say what you need," he said

"I need to be filled with your cock...any cock...fuck!" she spat just as she came.

John came at the same time hearing her say 'any cock,' cum splattering onto his stomach as he dropped his iPad onto the bed. He could hear Malin's guttural grunts as she came and when he felt the last vestiges of his orgasm fade he picked up the tablet.

Malin was looking at the camera, a satisfied look on her face, "I love you, honey. Hurry back or we might need someone else to hold the camera. Good night, and love you." she blew a kiss.

John was about to close the video seeing it go blank but then it showed the room bouncing before pointing at the closet. David accidentally hit play as he put it on the dresser. Sadly, it was facing the closet and not the bed.

"I can't believe you pulled that thing of yours out," Malin accused. "I know you're proud of it, but..."

"It was incredibly uncomfortable in my pants. Give me a break," he protested. "Look at you, the fucking sexiest woman I've ever met, naked and playing with herself. I'm only human," he moaned. "Do you want to touch it?" he asked.

John wished he could see them...see how close the man was the Malin, see the look on her face.

"No! Put that away...fuck, how big is that?" he heard the strain in her voice. "Ok, wow! It's huge...shit! Go! Go to bed and take care of that," Malin ordered. "I'm not interested in that thing splitting me in half."

"What a liar you are," David laughed, "but I get it. Married and all. I'll see you in the morning."

The disappointment John felt was shocking as the image jostled with a quick flash of a long fleshy shaft, Malin on her back staring at it before the picture went dead. 'They aren't screwing each other while I'm gone,' he thought. It suddenly occurred to him that he no longer suspected but had known they'd been fucking each other but never wanted to admit it. He was wrong, but everything pointed to that...He felt something shift inside as he mulled this new information over. Now new thoughts popped into his head. How could he get her to step outside her vows? He lay back stroking his rehardening cock thinking about the possibility of Malin and David getting together.

* * *

The following days were filled with fun and explicit videos. Somewhere they found a machine called a Sybian which had a huge dildo. Malin came too many times to count until her eyes rolled back in her head, almost passing out before she moaned and extricated herself from the machine and, flop back onto the bed.

He watched as David tenderly covered her up before coming back to get the camera. What was shocking was the man was now wearing a robe and his erection was bouncing free. It looked huge. Even bigger from a short distance than the one close up. John again felt disappointed when the camera turned off wondering if there was any possibility there was more.

Another video was taken with Malin bent over the arm of the couch, a vibrator in her pussy as David spanked her. Malin never indicated she was into spanking, but her ass was writhing eagerly as her cheeks turned bright red, cumming at least twice.

Then, David must have been hiding in the unlit bedroom as Malin again exposed herself to the boys. It was a full moon night shining directly into the bedroom. This time she made a point of putting her foot on the window sill while she played with her pussy and nipples. He knew that her body had to have been as clear as if the sun were shining directly on her. As he stroked his cock he wished David would come up behind her, play with the tits and pussy...the thought of that huge cock sliding between her legs triggered his orgasm.

* * *

Malin looked at the time, 5:35 AM. "Hey babe, how's Hong Kong?" she asked. "I miss you," she said softly.

John sighed, "Lonely, frustrating, you have no idea. Your videos are driving me crazy. I've never wanted to hold your naked body next to me more than I do now. That video of you in the moonlight is the hottest thing I've seen. I wish you had a video of what the kids could see," he moaned. "Did you use the dildo? I couldn't make out what you were doing with your pussy."

Malin chuckled, "Patience. You'll see, David's sending that to you this morning. I have to go wake him up in a half-hour," she said.

John felt a rush, "Do me a favor. Go wake him up with nothing on," he said softly.

Malin looked over at the man sleeping next to her and down at her naked body. She quickly crawled out of the guest bed and trotted down the hall, "I can't do that, she said. It's one thing to drive the man crazy doing these videos but he needs to get ready for work." She went into the bathroom, pulling on her panties, tee-shirt, and robe, muting the phone as her husband was responding.

"What do you normally wear when you wake him up?" John asked. "Show me."

"Christ! Why am I making you even more horny...hornier?" she asked. She walked into the bedroom, lay back, and turned on video chat, "ok, this might scare you," she sighed.

John looked at his wife's messy hair down her body showing her shirt and panties under the robe. "This won't do, " he said. Take off the shirt and panties, and leave your robe open at least. He's already seen you naked and touched your ass. By the way, the spanking was fucking hot! I can't wait to get home to punish you for being such a slut," he said softly.

"I love it when you talk dirty," Malin said showing John her fingers sliding under her panties. She had to be careful not to expose too much with David's cum still inside her. "And having men stay with me while you're off gallivanting around the world. He's not happy either, he's always hard around me."

"God!" John sighed, "Please. Get naked when you wake him up, I don't need to see it but I'd like to imagine how the man reacts."

"Shit! Ok. But I'm going to shower first. I'd like to be presentable at least," she said. "I'll tell you what, I'll have the robe fall open and we'll see, ok?" After hearing her husband happily agree, she signed off and went to get in the shower.

David opened his eyes seeing the naked woman looking down at him, "Morning," he said as he reached up and grabbed a breast, "you got up early."

"John called," she said, "I felt terrible waking up next to you when the phone rang. Had you awakened and said anything, I'd have been screwed...I mean figuratively," she smiled.

"Then let's make it literally," David said pulling the naked woman onto the bed.

"We can't," she said as she snuggled against the man, "We have to get ready for work and I've already showered." She wanted to lie back and accept his morning wood as she pressed against the hard mass but she was right, there wasn't enough time.

David moaned in frustration as the beautiful woman kissed him and then kissed his cock before smoothly rolling out of his bed.

* * *

John called Malin the next morning, "I loved the moonlight on your body. That was the sexiest video yet," He said referring to the tape of the view the boys had. They were less shy about pulling out their cock as they hid behind the lilacs this time. "You'll have trouble topping that."

"And good evening to you, also," Malin smiled, "That was incredible. Did you hear what those boys said they'd do to me if they ever had the chance?" she asked.

"I did, wow! Who would have thought college kids would have such active imaginations," he said.

"Porn," Malin sighed. "These kids are raised on porn."

"So, did you do as I asked?" John said.

"I did. I didn't bother with a robe since you wanted me naked. Look, you knew what he'd want to do. He pulled me onto his bed...he sleeps naked you know and we..."

"Did you screw him? John asked quickly.

"No. He wanted to, he was so hard and he pressed his cock against me, almost in me but we just snuggled. He might be testy at work today and if he is, it'll be my fault." She paused, "Why? What do you want to happen? Is it you want him frustrated or...?"

John sighed, "I shouldn't say but I don't want him frustrated, nor do I want you frustrated."

"Say it," Malin said softly. "Say what you want."

"I can't, dammit. It is driving me up a wall wanting to see you getting fucked by another man and hating the thought of it. Never mind, I need to get ready for tomorrow," he sighed. "Forget this whole conversation happened."

Malin laughed bitterly, "this might be the one conversation I remember for the rest of my life. My husband wants me to screw another man and watch. You know I can't do that." She hesitated, "And I'm not sure you know what your asking, he's...um, shit! You've seen him on the videos. He's huge. You want me to...?" she asked softly.

"John sighed. "I want you to be happy. I told you when we got married, I love you so much and I'll give you anything in the world if it makes you happy."

Malin felt like crying. She remembered him saying that. It was right after he'd proposed and she'd happily said yes. Never, ever did she consider this would be part of that promise...another man's cock. She gathered herself, "You did say that. If you really meant that...Go get ready for your day. I'm going to get ready for David to film tonight's episode...whatever that will be. He doesn't tell me. I love you, even though you have the hormones of a 16-year-old boy."

After hanging up, Malin thought about the men in her life. She and John make love every day and often twice...when he's home. Then there's David. He wasn't satisfied unless they'd fucked at least three times a day. She thought about the weekend John flew to Madrid, nine times with David and once Friday evening before John left for the airport! Are all men like that? She shook her head thinking back to conversations with her friends and all said they usually had sex just once or twice a week after a few years of marriage. She felt incredibly lucky thinking about that, and now her husband wants her to take on a lover...is that normal?

She shook her head and got ready for David. She picked up the sexy garment feeling that all-too-familiar ache in her abdomen. The man was anything but tender, taking what he wants yet giving incredible pleasure.

* * *

She went over to her laptop and looked at the video wondering if she should send it. Her finger hovered, then hit send.

John saw an email came in with the attachment. He opened the video and lay back stroking his cock.

This one was a surprise. No teasing, no prelude working up to her getting naked. Malin lay back naked on the bed, with David walking over, a huge cock jutting out from his robe as he slapped the huge black dildo against his palm. He grinned down at the eager-looking woman, "Last chance. Either this," he stroked his cock, "or this synthetic, weak substitute for the real thing," he smiled.

Malin stared at the throbbing cock, then pointed to the dildo.

"You sure?" he asked. "Here," he held out the dildo to the woman, "feel this. Ok, hard, cold, now feel this," he said pulling her hand off the plastic toy and onto his cock.

Malin never hesitated as she stroked his fat cock. John was amazed at how large it was as a small stream of pre-cum leaked onto her hand. He hit rewind to see the look on his wife's face and it was as he thought. She was staring at the purple shaft, her tongue exploring her lips as she stroked the length. As if realizing what she was doing, she pulled her hand off and again pointed to the sex toy.

"Ok, you change your mind, you let me know," he moaned.

John felt that disappointment again wishing she'd let David fuck her, but felt a rush as Malin let David handcuff her wrists to the bedposts followed by her ankles. After blindfolding her, he lubed up the dildo and teased her wet slit with it.

It was obvious his wife was horny as hell as she humped at the plastic shaft, but David continued to tease her. Her legs were straining at the cuffs, ass lifting as she desperately wanted the fake cock inside her. It didn't help that the man was now stroking her erect nipples. As Malin was lifting her ass off the bed, he heard David ask again, "You can say it. John would understand if you admit to yourself that you want my cock," he said softly.

Malin shook her head, "I can't, can't...please," she panted. "Aaaaahhhhhggghhh," she cried as David slammed the dildo into her wet pussy. "Yesss, yessss, fuck me," she panted as he plunged the black rod in and out of her pussy.

John watched in disbelief as his wife seemingly came over and over, her pelvis rapidly rising to meet the huge cock. His cock felt small as he stroked rapidly in comparison to the dildo and the huge erection jutting out from the man's waist. As Malin made noises he'd never heard before he erupted jets of cum up onto his chest.

* * *

The next evening John hung up before the voice mail. Malin must not be near her phone, he thought. She always has her phone. Maybe she's in the shower. He opened up the video of Malin exposing herself to the boys when an email came in. He opened the attachment feeling a rush of anticipation.

This was different. It wasn't as clear as the previous recording, then he realized it was probably the camera used outside.

Malin was sitting on the bed, wearing a thin tee-shirt and panties. "I am out of ideas to tease John," she sighed. "We've done everything but..." she looked straight at the man's crotch. "I know we shouldn't but," she opened his robe and pulled on his semi-hard cock. She looked up at him, "Last night I wish you'd ignored me and fucked me with this thing. I couldn't sleep last night wondering what it would feel like," she sighed before licking the shaft and then putting the cock in her mouth.

David gently held the back of her head as he moaned and looked up at the ceiling. "Fuck, yes," he said. "Wait, you want to tape this for John?" he asked.

With a loud smacking sound, Malin pulled off the now fully-rigid cock, "No, let's make him wonder." she glanced over at the camera and winked.

John watched as his wife's lips stretched around the biggest cock he'd ever seen, but she seemed to take him with ease. She never talked about her past lovers but maybe she had a guy who was also well-endowed.

David held onto the woman's head as he took over fucking her mouth. She took most of him until he could feel his balls slapping against her chin but wanted more. He wanted John to see him fuck his wife after hiding it for months. He stepped back, dropping his robe onto the floor, and then pulled Malin's shirt off. He didn't need to take off her panties as she quickly yanked those down before flopping onto her back, legs opened wide. "Fuck me, no foreplay," she sighed as David climbed between her legs.

John was lying back, eyes unblinking to see his wife take another man's cock for the first time since they'd met five years ago. He wondered about her previous lovers as David's plump head easily opened her up and slid in. 'She's so fucking tight,' he thought, 'how on Earth can she so easily take that?' he wondered.

Malin's legs were up in the air, toes pointed as David pounded her pussy even harder than usual. He is playing the part of the frustrated lover finally getting satisfaction perfectly, she thought.

John was stroking his cock in unison with the thrusting of their boarder wondering if Malin was going to be able to walk after this. This tape was incredible as she'd placed the camera so he could see her expression, her right breast flopping around along with the view between her legs.

Malin felt the familiar rising feelings inside moaning with each hard thrust. David sensed that as he quickly pulled out, easily picked her up, and turned her over.

John's balls ached to see his wife's ass sticking up with David kneeling behind her. He exploded hearing Malin cry out as the huge cock stabbed down into her vagina.

Malin's orgasm hit right after that as those heavy balls smacked repeatedly against her clit. She should have stifled her voice as the window was open, but she couldn't help it feeling the intense waves shooting through her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fffuuuuuccccckkk!"

John lay back limp feeling the warm cum cooling on his stomach as he heard Malin gasp out, "that's it, that's it, cum inside me...God damn, your fat cock feels so fucking good!"

"Shit!" David panted as they collapsed onto their sides, "I wish you'd have let me fuck your cunt months ago. Now I feel like we need to make up for lost time." He was cupping her breasts, his ass still pumping into her.

"This was a mistake," she sighed, "not taping it...the fucking wasn't a mistake," she moaned, her ass pushing back against his cock when the video abruptly stopped.

'Did they go again?' he wondered. 'What does David want to do now? Are they just fucking at will anywhere they decide to?'

* * *

Things changed over the next 10 days. David moved into the master bedroom and they recorded their nightly fuck sessions. John's comments were, 'Great video. Send more.' 'I liked the lighting, incredibly hot!' 'What about other rooms?' 'I love you so much, can't wait to try that position.'

Just before flying back to the States, Drake got a call. "Wow! Ok, I'll tell him...that sucks for me but...Yeah. OK, see you in a couple of days, yeah, bye."

John looked expectantly at his boss, wondering if it was about the job he'd applied for.

"That was Bill Edwards. You wowed them in the interviews. They decided to extend an offer...shit! I was really reluctant to hire you as my EA but you've impressed the shit out of me," he slapped the man on the shoulders. "You'll be impossible to replace."

* * *

Malin threw her arms around her husband as soon as he stepped through the door, "Damn! I hated this trip. A week always sucked but two weeks felt a lot worse," she said before kissing him. "David is out all night on a date, so we can do anything anywhere we want," she purred.

John picked up his wife and carried her to the bedroom, "I should unpack and get some sleep, but I've thought about getting you naked since I boarded the plane yesterday," he smiled.

It was strange making love to his wife as at first, he couldn't shake the memories of David's lips on hers, on her nipples, between her legs; his cock in her mouth, pussy, his cum inside her. It was disturbing yet he'd never felt so hard in his life. Then he realized she was just as tight as he remembered. He'd had the thought that David's larger cock would permanently stretch her out, but her pussy gripped his cock wonderfully.

Malin held him tight as he pistoned into her pussy. She'd told David that they would need to take a break the 24 hours before John was due home and having gone 24 hours without sex seemed an eternity. "Oh, God, John, you feel so good. I missed you so much," she panted. There was something different about how her husband was making love to her or to better describe it, fucking her, the act was more intense, harder as if he were reclaiming her as his own.