The Boarder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was different was every morning when she knocked, David didn't respond and was lying naked on his back with morning wood. She paused before covering him up as best she could though the thin sheet making little difference. She eventually gave up and just shook him awake.

"You're doing this on purpose," she accused him.

"I'm doing what? In my sleep, I'm getting an erection?" he protested as he stroked his cock. Can I have a quick feel before you leave? I need to jerk off before I get dressed.

Malin sighed and pulled up her top letting him squeeze her breasts. "This is cruel. I'm not immune to how hot this is either, but I can't just rub one out," she said firmly as she pulled her shirt back down.

"Then, we should do this mutually. Win-win," he smiled.

"Not happening. Get showered and dressed," she ordered before leaving. She stopped at the door, "Tomorrow I'm coming in with a pitcher of ice water and if you can't control that thing, I will."

* * *

"I feel bad. leaving you with David for a week," John sighed. London is 6 hours difference and when you get home, call me. I'll miss you, but I love the phone sex," he sighed.

Malin hugged her husband, "I'll get creative. There's that store downtown that sells those cool sex toys. I'll see what I can find," she said as she kissed him. She looked sadly at her husband as he went out to the Uber.

When Malin got home at 5, she immediately went into the bedroom, stripped naked, got herself ready, and called John. She had the video on so when he answered her breasts were centered on the screen. She pulled on her nipples and purred, "I hope you missed me."

"Holy fuck!" he moaned, "That's cruel. I'm over here where it's dank and dark, and look at you. The sun's making your body glow," he sighed.

She moved the camera down her body slowly to her pussy and she could hear him suck in a breath as she showed her pussy filled with a monster dildo. "I was thinking of you when I got this," she said softly. She felt bad lying but when she saw it, it reminded her of David's cock, but she would never admit to that. "God! If you're not home soon I might just run off with this thing," she moaned. She held the camera above her pussy as she extracted the full 12 inches from her pussy. She could hear him stroking his cock as she pushed it in again, burying it fully. Without thinking she'd been lifting her ass off the bed as she more rapidly fucked her sloppy hole with the massive toy.

John was mesmerized watching how much cock his wife could take. "Fuck! Really cruel," he moaned. When she pulled it out and pressed it against her ass he couldn't hold back and exploded. After stroking spurt after spurt from his balls he collapsed back and looked at the screen.

"Shit! Would you have put that in your ass?" he asked. "You won't even let me near you there but that thing is huge. No guy is that big," he said. "Don't forget to send this recording to me," he urged even though she always did.

Malin wanted to correct him that there are cocks that big but instead agreed, "Hey, a girl can dream. I guess you'll need to tune in, same time, same place tomorrow to find out, won't you?" she said sweetly, "Please hit the like button below and, press subscribe for more videos like this one," she said before hitting end call.

John groaned. 'That was mean,' he thought. He rolled off the bed and went to clean up.

When Malin opened the door, she saw David standing by his room grinning at her.

"Was that fun?" he asked. "I hope John is happy now."

The girl blushed, "We...I, never mind," I'll make dinner," she said as she shoved by the man.

David looked over at the woman, "I'm sorry, but you left the outside window open and I could hear both of you...speakerphones are loud," he said.

"And you decided to eavesdrop," she said angrily.

"Well, yeah! I'm a guy. I hear sex, see sex and I'm there...all in," he smiled. "What would you have put in your ass?" he asked.

"Never mind. Drop it," she said. "I can just make a salad for myself."

"Sorry. I'm a very bad person when I'm with a beautiful woman. Maybe I should get checked for Tourettes."

They were sitting on the couch watching a show, David in one corner, Malin in the other. as if she were afraid to be near him.

"You miss John, I get it. You'll be frustrated sleeping alone in your bed, but come over here and just snuggle a bit, or are you scared you might let yourself go?" he said as he patted the cushion next to him. "I'm all talk and no action, so you're safe."

She slid over enjoying his body heat as she wasn't wearing much and with her back to his chest, it felt good. She missed having a man's warmth against her and this wasn't cheating. She remembered that she'd let him see her breasts and grope them but he was respecting the circumstances and made no moves on her braless chest nor her bare legs.

When the movie was over, David sighed. "I need to get to bed so...give me a half-hour?" he asked.

Malin wished she were a different person wanting to just take care of him, but she was married and not going to stray from her vows too far, "Sure. Have fun," she said lamely.

The man got up and headed to his bedroom door, "You know, it would help if you shared one of your videos."

"What videos?" she asked dreading he knew...but then, of course, he knew. He was listening in this afternoon.

David just stared at her, then continued, "Remember I heard you. I've already seen your tits and I know your kinky side. How can it hurt?" Plus, I might be ready for my back rub in 10 minutes instead of 30."

"I must be certifiable," she muttered. She picked up her phone, tapped and swiped and few times, and then with her finger poised over a button, glared at the man. "You share these with anyone and I'll literally jerk off your cock," she said firmly.

"Never! I'd never show them to anyone. Swear!" He held up the scout's two fingers.

David was right. Just 10 minutes later he texted her, "All good now. Thanks!"

She went in and he was lying naked on the bed not even bothering to cover his ass. His legs were parted and his huge balls and cock were visible in the shadows between his thighs.

She shook her head, 'How did it get to this?' she wondered as she sat next to him. She started to massage the delts again when David suggested she straddle his ass so she didn't strain herself reaching across.

She felt herself getting wet as she felt those powerful glutes press against her crotch. All he'd need to do is roll over and there'd be just the thin fabric between his penis and her pussy. Again, she was impressed with his defined muscles and how in shape he was. She had the image of his fat cock being powerfully driven into her. Would he hurt her? Would it send her over the edge?

She realized the man had been asleep for a few minutes so she climbed off and went to the light switch. Her fingers slid under the waistband of her shorts as she studied the mass between his legs. She shook herself, turned off the light, and fled to her bedroom.

She woke the next morning feeling like she'd fucked a dozen men. When she'd climbed into bed naked she'd immediately touched herself. Then, after a vivid dream, she'd had to get relief once again. She wished she could fully remember all the lurid details of her dreams, but the snippets she did recall were intense.

Without thinking she headed down the hall to awaken David, and having given up knocking she opened the door and gasped. "God! I'm so sorry," she said backing out.

The man was on his back, stroking his long shaft while watching a video on his tablet. "No, come in," he held up the tablet showing a naked Malin playing with her pussy. "Fuck me, you're beautiful. This is really good, I mean, you're so fucking hot. Come in, and sit with me," he said with no embarrassment. He looked at her thin see-through tee and bikini panties, her dark patch visible.

Feeling all her hormones flowing through her, she came over to the bed, taking his cock in her hand she stroked it while she watched herself, legs spread wide, pumping two fingers into her twat. "I shouldn't have shared those with you. You must think I'm a slut," she said breathlessly.

"Not at all," David said softly as he pulled off her tee. "I think you're a beautiful woman with strong desires, desires that should be met daily." She did nothing to stop him as he tugged on the waistband of the panties and lifted her ass so he could push them down her legs.

"I know it drives you crazy having John out of town and you go to great lengths to tease him, putting on a show so he can get off yet leaving you frustrated and unsatisfied," he said as he gently palmed her ass, guiding her leg over his waist until she was straddling him. She now had both hands on his cock stroking him with her bare moist pussy right against the base of his shaft. "A woman like you deserves...needs to be satisfied daily," he said as he palmed her breasts, his rough palms scraping her aroused nipples.

Malin had her eyes closed as she ground her clit against that hard mass that felt more like a forearm than a cock. She could feel her juices making him slick and let herself be pulled down to meet his lips. She opened her mouth and moaned as he wrapped his arms around her, their crotches now lined up perfectly. She did nothing as he pulled her up until she felt that huge head press against her slit. The plump head slid easily between her sopping lips as she bent her head back, mouth open as he plunged into her. "Oh, fuck!" she gasped. "fuck...fuck...fuck..fuck," she panted as he pulled out to press deeper into her. It felt almost painful but in an incredibly pleasurable way that surprised her.

David rolled both of them over so he was on top between her legs and began thrusting into her with increasing force, her loud cries urging him on.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." her voice was deep and raspy. Her head was back, her feet pointed straight out and her pelvis was pushing up with each thrust of his pelvis as she continued her chant. "Fuck me, fuck me...fffffuuu...oh my fucking god!" she cried out as she came on the fattest, and longest cock ever to penetrate her.

David had trouble breathing as the woman hugged him tightly, her cunt grinding hard against the base of his cock as she rode the pleasurable waves of orgasm. It wasn't long before she went limp and he was able to resume fucking her tight pussy. He had the idle thought he should ask if it was ok to cum inside her, but if she were to say no, it probably would have made no difference as he'd wanted nothing more than to fill her with his cum.

"I'm...I'm cumming," he grunted as he released the first strong spurt into her womb.

Malin stroked his back as the man tensed up, slamming hard into her, "cum in me, cum in me...that's it, baby." she moaned with each jet of sperm against her cervix. When he was done and collapsed on her she lay in a post-orgasmic haze feeling his cock slowly recede from her pussy.

Finally, David roused and kissed the woman, "Incredible," he sighed, "better...way better than I imagined." He felt her push him off so he extracted himself and got up.

Without a word, Malin rolled off the bed, picked up her shirt and panties, and left the bedroom with her hand cupping her crotch.

David left for work not seeing Malin, his mind whirling with questions. Was she alright? Would this sour their relationship? He'd fantasized about seducing her and enjoying her compliancy. On the other hand, she wouldn't have wanted it to turn out as it did.

Malin didn't remember much of her day. Her boss must have tasked her with things but as she pulled into the garage she had just a vague idea of what she did between leaving this morning and now. Suddenly she was unsure what to do so she sat in the car for a good 10 minutes before getting out. David was not home yet so she headed into the bedroom and after ensuring the windows were closed this time, stripped down and climbed onto the bed.

"Hey babe, ready for tonight's fun?" she asked sweetly. She smiled into the screen seeing John, cock in hand ready for their frustrating long-distance session.

John sensed nothing out of the ordinary as he watched his beautiful wife play with her breasts and pussy. He asked if David was home yet and was happy he wasn't but there was this strange sensation wishing he were that aroused him. He left his incredibly sensual wife alone with a known Lothario for a week which both he hated and made him rock-hard.

After John got off and they exchanged the requisite 'miss yous' and 'love yous,' she hung up and sighed. She looked over at the clock, 5:45. David would be home in a half-hour so she pulled on her shorts and tee to get dinner ready.

David walked in carefully, testing the waters, and was happy to see Malin smile at him as she offered him a Coors Lite. "I decided after trying one of yours, I'd rather have an IPA, if that's ok," he said.

Malin smiled wanting to suggest that perhaps they'd have sex outside of the bedroom, but opened the fridge and grabbed a Ranger IPA. "I thought we'd have angel hair tonight and a salad. I haven't had enough roughage lately," she sighed.

David poured the beer and took a sip. He was starting to like the taste...liked that there was taste. He felt he had to ask, so..."I'm sorry I...we, this morning, we did..." he stammered.

Malin put down the jar and turned, "It happened. I immediately hated myself for giving in but I'd be lying if I said I hated it, fuck!" she sighed, "I needed that, loved it, but I'm married and I shouldn't have let things go that far," she said softly.

"Why did you?" he asked. "You know why don't you?" he asked as he came over. He set down his glass and then pulled the woman against him, "you would have exploded had we not done what we did, I could see it in your eyes and without a lick of foreplay and you were sopping." he said before nibbling on her neck.

Malin didn't push him away as she felt his hardness against her. She nodded, "I had dreams last night, vivid dreams about your cock," she panted as his hands slid under her shorts to cup her ass. "It's you, you've been this horny man I've been alone with and it's driving me up a wall."

"Good thing we did then, can you imagine what a mess you'd have been in by the time John came home?" he asked.

The tall brunette nodded as his lips traveled down to pull on her hard nipples through her shirt. She wanted to drop down on the floor and pull his cock out when she heard the water boiling. "Sorry, I have to get dinner ready so we can't do this...we shouldn't do this...ok?" she panted. She felt the cool evaporation on her nipples from his saliva making the rest of the meal prep a blur. "David...David," she sighed, "we...we mustn't do this."

"Ok, but I hear 'shouldn't,' 'can't,' 'mustn't' but not 'don't want to do this,'" he said as he backed off as he adjusted his fat bulge in his pants.

"Set the table, I'll get dinner ready and behave yourself or I swear if dinner's ruined, you'll eat it and not say a word."

They ate in silence, neither wanting to bring up the one thing on their minds.

"That was good," David said as he picked up a plate to take into the kitchen. They cleared the dishes and when David came back out, Malin was leaning over to blow out the candles. "Don't move," he said softly as he stroked her perfect ass.

Malin made no move to stop him as he ran fingers up her slit. She closed her eyes, letting out a soft moan as her shorts and panties were pulled down. "Aaaahhhh, you don't have to..." she sighed as David planted his face against her tender pussy.

"Ok, say it...say no," David said between licks. "I don't want you to feel wracked with guilt so tell me to stop." He pressed his tongue between her moist lips. "One word...one, just says 'no,'"

"Shouldn't...damn it, we shouldn't but yesss," she panted. She bent over more and opened her legs allowing better access. His cock wasn't the only long organ as she felt his tongue wiggle between her labia and enter her. "Oh, fuck!" she panted, "there, right there," she said as he flicked the tip of his tongue on her clit.

David knew she was getting close and wanted to be fucking her when she came, so after a few minutes of rapidly teasing her tiny nub he stood and pushed off her tee before pressing her face down on the tabletop.

Malin cried out as he slammed into her pussy with one thrust. She had to grip the far edge as he pounded hard into her. She should have protested but no man had ever taken her like this...so much cock inside her pounding her so hard, and she found she loved it. This wasn't love-making, this was raw fucking and she wasn't a person, but a wet tight hole for his pleasure. It didn't take long with his heavy ball sack pounding her clit that she screamed out she was cumming.

As the girl grunted loudly, David didn't stop and slammed into her feeling things boiling up in his balls. He looked at that puckered ass wondering when she'd let him fuck her there and soon followed her orgasm with his own.

Malin lay face down on the table, her sweaty breasts sticking to the tabletop. She was feeling weak after David pulled out, slapped her ass, and went to get towels. Why did she let him do that? she wondered. If this morning were fulfilling a need, what was this? Lust? 'I have to get a hold of myself,' she moaned, 'I'm not this person,' she internally sighed. She grabbed her shorts and shirt and got dressed. She couldn't find her panties, thinking David kept them.

She was sitting on the front porch when David brought her a glass of wine, "you left this on the table," he said, "feeling guilty?"

She took the glass but just held it with both hands in her lap. "I do. I never in a million years would have imagined I'd cheat on John. He's everything to me and I can't ruin it."

David sat and pulled her close. "You did nothing this evening. I took you and fucked you," he said softly. "You should hate me since I've disrespected your marital status," he sighed, "I've never been good at that."

"Yes, I should hate you since it's you who made me cry out, 'fuck me, fuck me,' over and over. I know I've told my lovers to 'fuck me,' before but it was as if that was all I could say and I couldn't stop saying it," she sighed, "I sounded like we were doing a porn shoot or I was some cheap whore," she almost whispered.

"You were enjoying yourself. I know I was...sorry. You're a great woman, passionate, loving, caring. Hell, there aren't more than a handful of people in this city who'd have done the things you've done for me over the last few weeks. "So fucking what if you have needs and you act on them. You deserve all the fulfillment you can get," he said almost angrily. "For you to feel guilty is ridiculous. Number 1, you will go insane unless you get relief, I know, I can see it in your face. How often do you and John have sex?" he asked, "Not prying, but..."

"Every day, often twice a day," she said softly. She looked around the neighborhood wondering if they should go back inside to have this discussion.

"So, he leaves you alone in the house for a week...you have phone sex, do you get off?"

Malin shook her head, "Not on the phone, but after I...you get it," she blushed.

"Fuck! I'd never do that to my wife. Ok, number 2. You're not hurting him since he'll never know unless you tell him. I'm not going to. I hate the concept of marriage, a man claims a woman for himself leaving his mark," he fingered her wedding band, "so that no other man is allowed near her. Then he leaves town and even though it hurts no one if you just snuggle with another man, it's something that would cause harm? Give me a break," he said firmly.

"Wow! You must feel strongly about this," she said. "But marriage is more than just rights to each other's bodies, there's trust and security in the other person. Break that trust and it can never be fully repaired."