The Boarder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But that's my point. Let's redefine marriage. Say marriage was like an Air B n B. The house is vacant, no one is enjoying the warm comforts it provides but then you offer it to someone who can fully enjoy all its comforts. John's gone for a week, why can't someone enjoy the warmth and comfort you provide, to be crude," he smiled as he slid a hand between the woman's legs, "no one's using this, should it just sit idle?" he asked.

"Damn! You're good. You should be over in sales," Malin chuckled. "So, John should rent me out? Or, rather rent out my cunt?"

"Now that's just wrong when you put it that way...or something right. Hell, he should make the most of his investment, rent out your cunt, ass, and mouth...for that matter, you have the perfect body for a great tit-fuck," he chuckled.

Malin laughed, "and if I were traveling I could rent out John's cock...not sure renting out his ass would go over well with him."

"Yeah, the analogy doesn't work as well with guys...unless they're bi," He stood up. "Well, if I'm going to be a good team member I need to get some sleep. Come get me in," he looked at his watch, "20 minutes."

Malin shook her head, "Sit down, we crossed that line so why play the game anymore?" She knelt between his legs, pulled off his pants, and stroked his cock, "You can cum in my mouth," she said before licking from his balls to the frenulum.

As she was stroking and sucking on David's cock, they heard the basketball being dribbled and the chattering of the college kids' voices.

Malin was glad she was dressed and in the dark as the dribbling stopped. With the shrubs and the railing, she was sure they couldn't see them and when one of them whispered, it was confirmed.

"I came over here the other night...their bedroom is over there, and she took off her clothes to get into bed. She sleeps in the nude, what I'd give for a girlfriend that sleeps in the nude. I don't think her husband was home. Holy fuck! She's fucking hot for a married woman," he said softly. "Tomorrow night, let's see if she does the same thing. It was around 10:30."

"Shit! Mom has me in at 10 every night. I'll have to sneak out," another kid said.

After they left, Malin softly moaned on David's cock. She pulled off, stroking him, "Shit! I guess I'll be going to bed around 10:30 tomorrow night," she chuckled. She put out a hand, "I changed my mind. You need to leverage my assets now!"

* * *

Drake looked over at his EA at breakfast. "You OK? You seem preoccupied."

"Nothing, I rescheduled your meeting with MacDonalds to 10 AM," he replied,

"That's smart, but it's David being alone with Malin, isn't it?" Drake said, "I get it. My son is a bit, well he sure likes socializing," he sighed.

John started to deny it but nodded, "I trust her, totally but we have...are pretty active and she might get tempted," he sighed.

"And David is always tempted. I get it. Maybe next trip I suggest he move back home for the week so things don't get awkward," he suggested.

"Nonsense, we're adults and I'm sure everything is just fine," John said positively. "Anyhow, perhaps ignorance is bliss," he sighed.

"Has she ever given you any reason to doubt her?" Drake asked.

John shook his head, "No, it's just my imagination running wild. Anyhow, We're meeting the group from Paris for lunch at, get this, the American Eatery. That should be interesting. It was their call. Then, this afternoon we're going over to Bradley's, tea-time. That should be fun."

* * *

Right when Drake and John were being seated at the restaurant, Malin opened her eyes, momentarily confused not immediately recognizing the guest room. Then she felt the fat soft snake pressed against her ass and the large hand cupping her breast. She groaned remembering being awakened twice as his hard cock pressed into her. She might have gotten 3 hours of sleep, but maybe that was an over-estimation.

They'd rushed to bed after the college kids disappeared, David positioning her with her face planted into the mattress and her ass in the air. The man had stamina bringing her to 3 orgasms before cumming himself. It wasn't until after 11 that they finally got to sleep, then a little after one, he'd gotten hard again which required her to open her legs up, followed by another session at four am.

She gently lifted his hand off her breast but as she pulled her ass away from his cock, he pulled her back.

"Morning, beautiful," he said softly.

"Good Lord!" she sighed, "Are you hard again?"

"I've been feeling erections coming on all night. It's your fault, even in the morning you're sexier than 90% of the women I've ever been with," he softly moaned as he slid into her wet pussy for the fourth time in eight hours.

"Fuck! You'd tell any woman that as long as she gives you unlimited access to her cunt," she panted.

"Imagine what I'd tell you if you gave me your ass," he chuckled.

"I'm saving my ass for a man with a much smaller cock. My job requires me to sit a lot and your python would ruin me." She groaned as he reached around to rub her clit. If anything, the man was an expert at pleasing a woman, knowing when and what to touch. She was just about the tell him not to worry about her and just cum when she felt things boil inside.

David wasn't quick and wanted to change positions multiple times and after her third orgasm, he dumped his load inside her. After cumming he lay next to her stroking the soft patch of fur on her mons, "I was thinking. You like to surprise John when you do your phone sex thing, perhaps you should shave all this off."

Malin crawled out of bed and looked down at her crotch. She'd never thought about being completely bare and John never suggested it. "You just want me to shave everything off, is that it?"

"You wound me. Ok, I'll admit it, I prefer a smooth cunt especially yours. Yours is spectacular and hiding it under all that dark hair is just wrong."

"I'll think about it, but I have to get coffee made and shower. Christ, how much cum do you produce in a day?" she asked, looking at the towel.

As she left she looked over her shoulder, "Not sleeping with you tonight, I need sleep plus I have a show to put on at 10:30," she smiled.

* * *

When Malin got home, she went into the bathroom, stripped naked, and looked at her bush. It was heavy and dark so she started trimming before grabbing the razor. She looked in the mirror and sighed, she hadn't looked this bare in 15 years.

Lying back on the bed she dialed the phone. "Hey babe, miss you," she said happily.

John was lying back smiling at his wife, "No kidding," he said, "I think about you all day...I hope you are thinking about me."

"You have no idea. The bed feels so empty without you," she said. "I mean look how empty things look without you," she smiled as she slowly scanned the camera down her naked body. She smiled hearing her husband gasp as she came to her completely bare pussy. As she moved farther down her legs, John told her to stop and go back.

"What? Something you like?" she asked as she hovered the phone over her open thighs. "Oh, I shaved my legs this morning, you wouldn't believe how smooth they are now."

"Oh fuck!" she heard him say, "All I can think of is planting my mouth on your pussy," he moaned. She could hear him stroking his cock, "Touch yourself, damn, that looks so good," he panted.

He didn't last long and after he came he said sadly, "Outside of your beautiful pussy, I really miss you. Hopefully, I'll not be traveling much in the future. There are a couple of openings that I'm going to apply for that won't have much if any travel."

"That will be great!" Malin said as she stroked her pussy, "I miss you so much while you're gone."

"You have David there," he said tentatively.

"Not the same thing," she said quickly. My bed remains empty," she said truthfully.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but if you feel the need to get someone to warm up the bed and never tell me about it, I mean, if it makes you happy, I'll be fine with it," he said softly.

"Wait! What? I'm not going to ask David to climb into bed with me..."

"I'm just saying if it happens enjoy yourself but please never tell me. I don't need to know." John said softly.

"I have to ask, is this some sort of quid pro quo thing? Are you...?" she asked.

"No, no way. As if Drake leaves me time to try and find someone. I barely can make time for this," he sighed. Then he had a thought, "I have to ask...was it David who suggested shaving your pussy?"

Malin felt nauseous, "Yes. He thought you'd like it."

"Strange conversation to have with our boarder, how did that topic come up?" he asked.

"I had the bedroom window open the other day and he was outside when we...anyhow, he heard...everything. So he asked if we do this every time you travel and he came up with some ideas...this was one of them," she said nervously.

"It was a good one, so you guys talk about personal stuff like this?" he asked.

"Sometimes, yes," she said.

"What other suggestions?"

"You want to hear about this?" she asked, "Ok, well another was he tape me undressing and...well, perhaps playing with myself to send to you," she said, "but I told him that wasn't happening."

"Drake told me David majored in Photography at school, so maybe he has some professional equipment you could borrow," John nodded, "but not thrilled about that other suggestion."

"I'm sure he was kidding, now that I think about it," Malin said quickly.

"I'm sure he wasn't, but maybe something to think about. What else did he suggest?"

Malin decided to tell about the kids outside her window, making it sound like David suggested it.

"Another good idea. Tonight they said? Damn! I'd do anything to be outside to see their reaction. I hope you do it, perhaps hide your phone outside and record their reactions. I miss you. I'm going to fuck your brains out when I get home, but I need to get some sleep. I love you," he said before signing off.

Malin decided against the usual shorts and tee, instead of pulling a short summer dress over her head without underwear. She was thinking how fun it would be for the boys if she just pulled that off before brushing out her hair, brushing her teeth, and doing other things before bed.

* * *

"How's John," David asked as he hugged Malin. "Did you do what I suggested?" he asked. "Wait, I can see for myself. Nice!" he said as he pulled up her dress and dropped to his knees.

Malin leaned back against the kitchen counter as David buried his face between her legs. She hadn't started dinner as she knew she'd have to give in to his carnal desires so she pulled off her dress and leaned back against the counter. She wondered why she'd let this go so far and how much she'd miss this when John gets back. She let out a moan as he gently sucked her clit between his lips. She hated she was cheating on her husband yet loved the ardor of the man.

'Is this woman ever not ready for sex?' David wondered, 'she's so wet.' He stood, yanking down his pants, gripped his throbbing cock, and shoved his cock inside her sopping pussy. 'God damn, she's so fucking tight,' he reveled as she wrapped her legs around his waist, arms around his shoulders.

Malin was panting, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," as David pounded her pussy aggressively. This was so different from when she and John make love...David knows just one way to have sex, he fucks and fucks hard. She'd been feeling aroused ever since talking to her husband, thinking about exposing herself to the boys and David needing to use her body when he got home. This was becoming the norm, her hamper filled with soiled panties that she needed to change periodically during the day.

She thought back to the last few weeks at work, her boss seemingly standing closer, leaning forward more. Can he sense her hormonal rushes, her permanent arousal? Robert Walker was an incredibly religious man, happily married with no chance he'd ever strayed, but she could feel a change in him. As she thought about the times they were alone in his office she felt her orgasm bubbling up. The image of her bare ass presented to the 60-year-old man on his desk popped into her head causing an abrupt explosion.

David ground his crotch against the brunette's twitching pussy, feeling his cock hitting her cervix. 'Damn! This bitch is so fucking hot,' he thought, 'what am I going to do for release when John gets back?' he thought ruefully.

Malin felt the intense orgasm pulse through her as she tried to merge fully with the man buried deep inside her. For some reason, her orgasms with this man lasted longer and seemed twice as intense...perhaps the way he hits her in places John never reaches or how much power is behind his thrusts. She felt the last wave fade, going limp against the man. She thought about him coming inside her and didn't want her pussy leaking his sperm the rest of the evening, "Let me suck your cock," she said kissing the man, "I want to taste you."

David pulled his cock out of her tight hole, taking her place against the counter as she knelt to take his cock into her mouth. He was slightly disappointed as her cunt was the best he'd ever had, but she was no slouch at sucking dick either. He admired those perfect lips wrapping around his slick cock, cleaning her juices as she took more of him into her mouth.

David seemed to be producing more pre-cum than usual as she clenched her throat, swallowing the fluids. She gripped his muscular glutes that flexed as he reacted to her mouth bobbing on his cock.

He wanted to last but feeling those long slender fingers probe then enter his ass, he gripped her long brown hair as he exploded down her throat.

Malin rapidly swallowed the warm tangy cream as he fucked her face. She was glad John wouldn't be seeing her as she knew her lips would be red and bruised looking after this assault on her mouth. She found this exciting being used like this but resisted the urge to play with her pussy.

After David collapsed back onto a kitchen chair and Malin cleaned up, she pulled her dress back on, "I have a question for you," she said softly, "Do you have a camera you could hide outside to capture the kids' reaction...you know, maybe just for fun?" she asked.

David got up, grabbed a hand towel, and cleaned his cock and balls off, nodding, " I do. When I was outside the other afternoon I saw a couple of places I could put cameras that no one would notice. I have some motion-activated cameras I picked up for taping wildlife...this sounds like a good use for them," he smiled.

* * *

Malin heard the pinging of the basketball coming down the street so she patted David on the thigh, "Showtime," she smiled. "I'll come tuck you in after I expose myself to some college kids," she chuckled. "All in a day's work."

The boys stopped in front of the house, one of them putting a finger to his lips. "Over here," he whispered, "their bedroom is by the woods."

They crept over, crouching down behind some lilacs as the light came on in the bedroom.

Malin acted like she was tired, stretching as she went over to open the window. She took a deep breath, enjoying the cool night air before pulling off her dress. As if the loose garment had been restrictive, she massaged her breasts before turning back to grab her hairbrush.

The boys all were stroking the front of their pants, the woman's incredible naked body exposed as she walked around brushing her hair. Her huge breasts bounced with every stroke but their eyes were on her bare pussy. They let out a disappointed moan when she left the room but perked up seeing her walk back in to brush her teeth.

Malin wondered if she were going to take off enamel as she stood in front of the window brushing longer and more thoroughly than she'd ever done before. Finally, she went back into the bathroom to rinse her mouth out. She was going to close the window and turn the lights off but had a thought. She knew the boys could easily see the bed, so she climbed up on it and then played with her pussy. She'd been horny as hell all evening even after she came in the kitchen, so she was not faking her need to rub one out.

One by one, the six boys pulled out their cocks, stroking them eagerly as the beautiful brunette spread her legs wide and rapidly rubbed her pussy. It sucked that she was at a right angle to the window but they could still see her swollen pussy and her fingers pushing inside. Her large breast bounced as her upper arm pressed against it, the silhouette of her hard nipples pointing at the ceiling.

It wasn't long before she felt her orgasm coming on knowing the boys were watching, crying out, "Damn, I could use a cock...Fuck! Uhh, uhhh, uhhhh, uhhhgggnn!" she gasped as she lifted her ass off the bed.

Seconds after the beautiful brunette came, collapsing back onto the bed, four of the six boys came, shooting their cum onto the branches of the lilac bushes. The other two groaned deciding they'd take this back up after they got home but as they watched the woman licking her fingers and then dipping them back in her pussy, one of them stifled a cry as he came.

"Holy fuck! This bitch is so fucking horny," one of them sighed, "We need to knock on her door...perhaps she plays basketball and we can ask her to join us."

Malin sat up and rolled off the bed to go into the bathroom to wash her hands and clean up a bit. She went over to the window, taking another deep breath before closing it and then pulling the curtains closed. It was a rush seeing the outlines of the six boys behind their hedge verifying she'd had an audience.

She turned off the bedroom lights, went down the hall to the guest bedroom, and opened the door. David was lying back naked, stroking his cock and grinning at her.

"How was it?" he asked as he slid over making room for the naked woman.

* * *

Malin looked at the naked man next to her and moaned. He'd obviously wanted to pack in as much sex as possible before John got back from his trip and her pussy throbbed from the repeated pounding he'd given her.

"Morning, sorry if I sort of kept you awake all night," he sighed as he ran a finger around her nipple, "I'd hate for you to fall asleep when John gets back. That was selfish of me."

"I feel bad for you," she said taking his cock in her hand, "you'll...we, can't...you know," she sighed.

"I know, but there's a girl I met working out and it works out for you guys. I'm taking her out tomorrow night. She's very nice, does triathlons," he smiled.

"She better be in shape," Malin sighed, "I feel like I've done at least one ironman competition," she groaned, "pun intended," she said as she stroked his cock.

"I like how you're prepared to give it everything you've got," David smiled as he rolled between her legs.

"Shit! I was going to get out of bed before...oooohhhh fuck!" she moaned as the huge fat cock slid inside her.

* * *

John groaned as he watched each of the two videos. He woke up seeing an email from Malin with attachments, one from below the window sill pointing right at the boys and the other from behind the boy's perspective, eagerly opening both. He could see and hear everything the boys said and did, agreeing that Malin was the hottest thing he'd ever seen also. The hotter video was his slut wife unabashedly exposing herself to the open window. Her breasts seemed larger as she brushed her hair and teeth, bouncing enticingly. He stroked his cock as he saw the boys doing as she went over and flopped back on the bed, legs spread wide. He wished she'd just laid back on the bed so he could see straight between her legs, but this was hot also. He knew David had to have watched these which enhanced his excitement.

All day he was anxious to talk to his wife, trying to concentrate on whatever Drake needed. At one point his boss commented he seemed distracted.