The Boarder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss your wife?" he asked.

John nodded, "Definitely. Looking forward to seeing her tomorrow night."

Drake nodded, "I get it. You know, when we're on these trips I wouldn't think less of you if you contracted out some of your marital needs," he smiled, "but I get it. You'd never do that."

John laughed, "I never thought I'd hear that from you, but you're right. I could never do that to Malin." He paused wondering if the reverse were true, then shrugged it off.

Drake laughed, "I know. I've never done that either but tempted. There was this girl, a working girl I met in Montreal. She was so beautiful and I'd been away for almost two weeks. To this day I can't decide if I'm proud of myself for resisting or kicking myself for wimping out." He sighed, "I don't want to pry, but does it bother you that David is alone with Malin?" he said softly, "None of my business...just asking."

John nodded, "Sure. I know you trust your son and I trust Malin, but they can be tempted. In his shoes, I might be more than tempted but what can I do? Worrying won't make the reality any different."

Drake laughed, "Trust my son? Not as far as I could throw him but it does take two and I do know he's not a rapist. I'd hate to lose you, but there are a few openings in management that don't require travel, at least as much. This month is bad, after London, we're home for a week then we fly to Hong Kong," he sighed. "If that doesn't make you apply for one of these openings, nothing will. Oh, and I'll need you in at 6 AM every day next week, we have calls with Athens every morning, but that will let you get home mid-afternoon."

John nodded, "I'll think about applying, but for now, let's finish up what we need...there are meetings in the morning with..."

John went to bed that night with visions of lying naked next to his beautiful wife in 24 hours. He thought about sliding his cock inside her tight pussy as he stroked his cock but it was the vision of David's body lying between her legs that took his arousal to another level.

* * *

David pulled out after the gorgeous brunette came down from her orgasm and knelt between her knees. "I'd like to fuck you from behind," he said as he stroked his cock. They'd awakened with his cock pressed against her ass and he wanted to feel those soft cheeks against his stomach again.

Malin rolled over, placing a pillow under her hips then opened her legs. She moaned happily as Davis slid back inside her. She was still feeling the peaceful after-effects of her intense orgasm. She'd replayed the boys all watching her and had an image of them climbing in the open window and fighting over her holes. The thought of six boys arguing about who gets to fuck her pussy, ass, and mouth was too much for her. Now, as David plunged into her wet cunt she wondered what two cocks inside her would feel like.

David wanted a better angle, so he pulled out and grabbed the other pillow, "Here, this is better," he ordered.

Malin groaned happily as she felt him penetrate her even deeper than he normally did. This angle was better, not as comfortable, but for fucking almost perfect. She felt more slutty than she'd ever felt before with her ass raised high up, legs spread wide as a man pistoned into her sopping pussy, his huge balls loudly slapping on her clit.

David couldn't hold back any longer and just as he cried out he was cumming, Malin screamed out obscenities cumming at the same time. The two ground hard against each other, loud grunts and moans echoing throughout the guest bedroom.

After they both lay spooning on the bed getting their breath back, Malin sighed. "That was incredible. I couldn't believe how deep you were inside me. I could almost feel you in my womb." she chuckled.

David stroked her back, "I'm glad but this is going to be strange. John's home today and we..." he finished sadly.

"We can't, I know. But it was fun while it lasted and you have some good memories to jerk off to...and the hot young triathlete to give you a workout," she said as she pulled his hand onto her breast. She looked at the clock, "Fuck, breakfast on the run...again," she said as she extracted herself from between the pillows and the naked man. She looked down at the bed, "I'll get you fresh pillowcases unless you're into the stale aroma of sex," she chuckled.

David looked at the cum stains shaking his head, "Yeah, thanks. The downside of using the pillows I guess."

* * *

John arrived home, exhausted from the trip and the fitful sleep the night before. He couldn't get the visions of David's rising ass between Malin's open thighs out of his head. He made some coffee and as he went into the dining-room he saw something black under the hutch. He bent down feeling a pain in his stomach as he picked up a pair of black panties. Then something caught his eye and he looked at the table, leaning over so the light from the window reflected, and saw the unmistakable imprints of nipples in the finish. He looked at the panties not recognizing them as Malin's as she almost always wore white and couldn't tell whose nipples those were, but he couldn't kick his suspicions. He sighed as a new vision came into his head.

He put the panties back where he found them, going to get his coffee as he heard the coffee maker beep.

John got up from his recliner in the living room as Malin came in from the garage. He grabbed her and gave her a huge hug.

Malin had been greeted dozens of times by her husband after a trip but this was the warmest greeting yet, "Wow! Miss me much?" she asked.

John looked at her, but she seemed the same as every other time he'd come home. "Sorry, I just wanted to hold you and...never mind," he said, "When does David get home?" he asked even though he knew the answer.

Malin looked at her watch, "We have an hour if you...you know..." she said as she stroked the front of his pants. She led him back to the bedroom, closed the door, and started to get undressed. She was down to bra and panties when she saw where John was looking.

John noticed her panties were the usual white bikini style before he looked over at the window remembering how she'd walked over to it naked, "I jerked off a few times watching you and the boys' reactions," he sighed, "that was so fucking hot."

"It was weird at first but the longer I stood in front of the window the more I liked it," she said. "Want me to open it now?" she asked.

John nodded. "Hang on, I want to go out to see what the boys saw. Put your dress back on and give me a minute," he said as he left the bedroom, He looked around and saw it was very private on this side of the house, with tons of places for peeping toms to hide. He found the spot behind the lilac bushes and waited.

Malin went over to the window, pulled aside the curtains then opened the sash. She looked out as if no one was there before stretching as she took in a deep breath of the fresh air. She reached down to the hem, pulled the dress over her head, then tossed it aside. She cupped her bare breasts and then pinched her nipples. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly knowing her husband was watching her.

John's cock was rock-hard and in his hand stroking as he watched the show. He was thinking about the boys and how they must have felt with this married woman exposing herself to the neighborhood. 'I'll bet they've jerking off and talking about it since,' he thought. He stifled a moan as Malin slid her panties down before putting a foot up on the window sill.

Thinking she should have done this the other night, Malin looked down at her open legs, then stroked her mons and vulva wondering if there was any stubble. Then she opened her legs wider, inspecting her crotch. She saw John dash out from behind the shrubs, running to the house his cock in his hand. She giggled and went over to the bed, flopping down on her back.

John came into the bedroom, pants around his knees, and without hesitating, crawled between his wife's legs and slammed his cock inside her.

"Oh, yesss," Malin cried out, "Fuck me, God! I've missed you," she panted as her husband pounded into her harder than he'd ever done before. She suspected why as he'd never asked, but he had to suspect she'd been fucking David. She held him tight as his thrusts became more and more intense culminating in a loud groan as he abruptly came inside her. She stroked his back as his grunts echoed throughout the room. She idly wondered if anyone was walking down the sidewalk with the window open.

John felt spent, satisfied but regretted cumming so soon without pleasuring his wife. He had the thought that perhaps she'd had plenty of orgasms with David but didn't want to ask, didn't want to know. It would kill him to know that she was cheating on him but found the fantasy arousing. He was determined to avoid the issue. He sighed and kissed his wife, "Sorry. I've been needing that for a week, but I assume you have also," he said.

"I know, and yes. Tonight, you owe me," she sighed. She looked at the clock and pushed her husband from between her legs, "I have to clean up and get dressed. I need to start dinner, plus David should be home soon, though he might be going out on a date tonight," she said. "He has a girlfriend he met over at the gym."

* * *

Later that week, John was in Drake's office taking down the instructions for the Hong Kong trip when Ryan Edwards knocked and peeked in.

"I just wanted to give you an update on David," he looked questioningly at John, "Um, I can come back."

Drake stood and indicated a chair, "Nonsense, John's been apprised of the situation, what's up?" he asked.

"Well, as you know, David's been prompt every day for the last two, three months but there's been another change. He's no longer stopping by the EA pool and...you know flirting or more. He's been focused and taking charge of the Reynold's project. Making incredible progress I might add," he smiled at the CEO. "I have no idea what triggered the new David but he's become a valuable asset." He stood up, "I just thought you should know."

After he left, Drake looked at John and smiled, "I think you and your wife are to be given credit. You both must be great influences on my boy. I never thought I'd hear those words," he smiled. "Getting to work on time. Taking charge of projects. Not wasting time flirting with the women. Wow!"

John felt his stomach cramp, but smiled at his boss, "That's great news," he said. He thought about the two hours Malin and David had every morning wondering if his sexual needs were being satisfied. He shook his head to rid the images of their naked bodies entwined on David's bed and went back to the itinerary.

* * *

That night John decided to tell Malin what David's supervisor said about him to see her reaction.

"The man's got a brain, perhaps he's decided to apply it to something more productive than chasing skirts," she smiled. "Oh, by the way...I was thinking about the time differences. It will be impossible for us to...you know, have phone sex so I was thinking I could borrow David's video equipment and make some tapes for you. I'd hate for you to forget what you have waiting for you back home. He might also have advice on lighting and, I don't know, things I might not think of," she looked at her husband.

John chuckled, "I hear borrow but my mind is registering, filming. Are you suggesting that David film and produce these?"

"I thought about that since he's seen me naked, you know the peeping tom tapes, but I don't think he'd..." she stammered.

"He'd stop at just holding the camera. He might want to hold something else?" John suggested.

"Yeah, bad idea. Sorry, I wasn't thinking," she sighed.

"I know, right? If David's not filming that, who would and how would I see it?" he smiled.

"What?" Malin gasped as she studied her husband's face for any sign of kidding, "Are you joking?"

John nodded, "Sure, yeah. Forget I said it..." he paused, "but it'd be hot, wouldn't it? To see you...shit, I can't believe it sounds," he pulled Malin onto his lap and kissed her.

Malin broke the kiss, looking down at his waist, "You're hard? From thinking about David...fucking me?" she said looking him in the eyes.

John nodded, "But it's just a fantasy. I can't say I'd like it to happen, but the thought of you and him has..."

"Gotten you off while you're away?" she asked. Seeing him nod she ground her crotch against him, "so, it excites you thinking I've taken David's huge cock in my mouth...my wet pussy?" she asked.

John nodded as he pulled off his wife's top before unbuttoning her shorts, yanking them down her legs as she lifted herself. He pulled his pants down, moaning happily as she lowered herself onto his hard cock.

"I didn't think you wanted to hear about him fucking me," she whispered before licking all around his ear, "he's almost always hard and we get no sleep," she sighed as she bounced more rapidly on his rigid shaft. "Are you sure you want to hear about this?" she purred.

"God, yes," he panted, "tell me how much you need his cock."

"That's the word, need," she grunted as her husband grabbed her hips and was fucking her hard. "And he knows it. We never do foreplay, he just puts it in me in whatever room we're in," she gasped as she felt an orgasm coming on. "He's huge, I mean...sorry, that's rude."

"Ooohhh, he stretches you out?" he asked. Bareback?" He moaned into her ear as she nodded yes. "Even on the front porch where people can see?" he asked, his slimy balls slapping on her ass as she bounced on top of him.

"Yes. Every room, oh, except the master bedroom. He reminded me you'd told him it was off-limits...aaaaah, fuck!" she cried as she came.

John held his writhing wife as she buried her face against his neck and ground her pussy against his cock. As she recovered she climbed off and knelt between his legs and looked up at him.

"Fuck! That was great," she sighed, "David always makes me suck his cock after I cum," she smiled. She opened her mouth and took the cum covered shaft into her mouth.

John lay back savoring the great blowjob trying to think back to the last time she'd done that after having sex. He couldn't remember that she'd ever done it and a new vision cropped into his head as she took more of his cock into her throat than he'd remembered.

Malin knew she could deep-throat John's cock easily now but didn't want to reveal her new skills so took most of him. Then she pulled off, stroking his cock as she licked his balls, surprised how much of her juices covered them. She could hear his breathing change when she licked the base of his ball sack, hitting his perineum. She never considered that John would like that but she felt his balls tighten as she licked his anus.

John was about to cry out he was going to cum when Malin clamped her mouth onto his cock. "Fffffuuucccckkk!" he spat as he felt the first eruption into his wife's mouth. He had the idle thought that she'd been adamant that he'd never cum in her mouth, but her lips were clamped to his cock as he jetted his sperm down her throat.

After showing John the creamy fluids on her tongue, she made a show of swallowing before wiping her lips. "I've been planning on doing that for you all week," she smiled, "I remember you telling me no one had ever done that for you. Did you like that?" she asked.

John sighed and nodded. He desperately wanted to ask the question but just smiled, "I did. That was incredible." He stood and pulled up his pants, "I wish I didn't have to fly out tonight," he said sadly. "Look, I like the idea, but only if you're comfortable," he said quickly.

"What idea?" Malin looked up as she pulled her shirt over her head.

"David filming you undressing and...you know," he said softly. He added quickly, "I mean, why not? He's seen you naked and he studied film and all that."

Malin shook her head, "You can't be serious. Think about what you're asking. I'll be naked in our bedroom with a 28-year-old horny man. Forget about what he might do, I might preempt anything he considers," she glared at her husband, "No, bad idea."

"Ok. It's your call and I get it. The thought of it is a turn-on, him seeing you naked and me not knowing if anything happened after the cameras were turned off. I hope nothing, but it's incredibly arousing just thinking about it."

Malin shook her head, "I'm going to make dinner. You need to reconsider what you just asked. If you still feel that way after you head to the airport, let me know. I'm not going to say categorically no, but I'd like you to be fully aware of what the consequences might be if we, I mean, David and me, do this."

"Ok. I'm going to go pack while you make dinner. I assume David's out with the triathlete?"

Malin nodded, "He wanted us to have some time alone before you left for two weeks this time," she said sounding frustrated, "Fuck! You need to get your applications in for some of those positions or you'll be hearing about all the positions David and I are going to do here." She put her hand over her mouth, "Sorry. That was uncalled for."

"Damn!" John sighed, "I'm getting hard again. Check that. I'm going to take a cold shower then pack," he said before turning on his heels and heading down the hall.

* * *

David got home around midnight, surprised to see Malin sitting on the couch. "I assumed you'd be asleep," he said plopping down beside her.

"Couldn't. John asked me...us to do something before he left." She held up her phone showing the text she'd gotten from John.

"Send videos...," was all it said.

David looked confused, "Of what? More of you showing the kids..."

Malin shook her head. "He wants you to film me stripping, then playing with myself..." she blushed.

"Cool, do you want that?" he asked.

Malin nodded. "Yes, I guess I do. I'm so wet right now. This is weird," she sighed. "I mean, why would he want you to see me and perhaps wonder if it led to more?"

"Some guys are like that," David pulled the woman close, "there's an EA at work who asked me out for a drink. I thought it was strange that her husband was there, but he invited me back to their house where he watched while his wife and I did everything, and I do mean everything," he smiled.

"What did he do? Jerk off?" she asked.

"Filmed it, jerked off to it later, I assume," he smiled. "or, they watched it together to enhance their love-making. Tomorrow I'll stop by the parents and grab my gear. We're going to make some great videos," he grinned.

* * *

John got back to his room and opened his iPad to see a message from Malin.

"I hope you know what you asked for," Malin spoke into the camera. "David set up lighting around the room and has a...shit," she looked above the camera, "what was that again?" she asked.

John could hear David's voice, "an 8-megapixel camera that can do 4K videos, fucking clear as can be," he said proudly.

"OK, a nice camera. I have no idea what he just said, but I guess instead of talking you want something else," she sighed.

John watched as the view panned back revealing Malin dressed...or rather barely dressed in a sheer black teddy, her dark nipples, and cameltoe visible. She crawled slowly and sensuously into the bed as David zoomed in tight on her ass and pussy. The scene was arousing, but hearing David give instructions made it many times more.

"Stop there, widen your...that's it, now touch yourself," he heard the man's voice.

Malin stroked her pussy as the camera came closer yet. John could easily see how wet his wife was as she pressed the thin material into her slit. He could hear her deep moans as she moved her pelvis as if she were fucking.

"Take that off, I think John wants to see you naked, fuck that! I want to see you naked," David ordered as he zoomed out, now showing Malin groan in frustration as she knelt on the bed, looking right into the lens. She blew him a kiss before peeling the straps off her shoulders. Revealing her huge breasts, she was now looking at the man behind the camera. John could hear David take in a deep breath. Maybe this is the first time David has seen Malin's tits in real life, he thought as she flopped onto her back to pull the garment off before tossing it aside. He'd never noticed how much her tits flopped around before.