The Boarder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John moaned, "I know. All I could think of was how much I wanted to feel your body against mine, especially seeing someone else's."

"I feel terrible to...um, fuck David while you were gone. It felt like you were watching us with those cameras," she said, "which should have made it harder to enjoy but it was the opposite. It was incredibly hot knowing you'd be seeing us fucking," she panted. She felt herself getting close as she realized John was excited and not angry.

"You're incredibly hot. My hand is calloused from watching you get pleasured," John moaned. He leaned over sucking a nipple into his mouth without changing his rapid pace. Malin was loudly grunting as she thrust her chest into his active tongue and when he gently bit on her hard nub she exploded. He held onto her as their bodies ground together.

Malin stroked her husband's back after coming down from her orgasm. "I love you so much," she sighed, "Your turn. What do you want me to do?" she asked.

The video you sent me with your ass up in the air?" he said softly," I want you like that." He pulled out and knelt as she flipped over.

Malin wondered why she felt sluttier lewdly sticking her ass in the air with her husband than when she did the same thing with David. "Ooooohhhh, yesss," she sighed as his cock drove into her.

"You like getting fucked like this, don't you?" he asked. I saw the look on your face, at first I thought he was hurting you but when you came multiple times I knew it wasn't pain at all," he said as he humped rapidly into her sloshing pussy. He heard her moan as he slammed into her a lot harder than he normally did and when he squeezed both her breasts she abruptly came a second time. It was strange knowing his wife now loved being treated roughly by another man but rather than get pissed it was arousing. What else had he taught her? Anal? He looked down at that puckered bud imagining the other man pushing his cock inside. As he thought that he did fight the building ache in his balls.

Malin moaned as her husband emptied his balls inside her. She idly wondered how many millions of David's sperm had been inside her since John dumped his load. 'Wow!' she thought, 'he had to have been saving up.'

John felt his spasms fade as he splashed his cum as deep as he ever had. He loved fucking in this position as he felt he had full control over his wife, not that he wanted to dominate her, he just loved the feeling of power as he stabbed her with his cock. They collapsed onto the bed with John realizing he was mirroring almost exactly how David and Malin finished in the video.

Stroking her breasts, John sighed. "I have news," he said, "Drake told me they're going to make me an offer for the Director job in Operations. No more travel," he said softly, "at least not nearly as much. I wanted to talk to you about it before accepting."

"That's terrific," Malin said, "of course, you'll take it." She turned her head to kiss him, "I want my husband back."

"You'll not get sick of me?" he asked.

"Not a chance, I missed you so much this last trip. It seemed you were gone forever," she said. John seemed quiet and she suspected what he was thinking, "You're wondering about David and me and him..." she said softly.

"I am. I can't see you guys stopping what you were doing while I was gone," he said quietly, "I just worry you'd be tempted...he'd be urging you to..."

"Fuck?" Malin asked. "I talked to him about that. We can't be having sex anymore," she said sounding a bit sad.

"But you want to keep doing...that," John said. "It's my fault. I urged you to tease me, then send me videos, both of you escalating. It was selfish of me to have done that and expect you both to give up the pleasure you both have been enjoying. I'm torn. I love my job, hate being away, love the teasing videos, hate not waking up next to you in the morning, hate you waking up next to another man, love seeing new places, hate thinking about you fucking another man, love watching you both fucking...what I'm trying to say is perhaps staying with Drake would be better for everyone involved," he trailed off.

"Sweetie, no! No, absolutely no!" Malin said firmly. "I feel terrible having had sex with another man. I wake up hating what it does to you. And as for the Director job, it's been your dream to get into management and I'm thrilled for you, so happy you have no idea!" She gripped her husband's hand, "I hate waking up without you, hate not having dinner with you, love our reunions, hate seeing you climb into those Ubers..."

"...love getting fucked by David. Don't deny it. You weren't faking your orgasms, you can't hide the passion you both have for each other...it's real. That wasn't faking it for the cameras and I am happy for you," he said, "and let's be honest, you've opened up. Between teasing the basketball kids and David you're more orgasmic, and hard to believe, hornier than usual." He kissed her and chuckled, "Plus, one thing I learned when I got my MBA was to optimize the leveraging of your key assets, and," he pushed his finger into her slick hole, "you've got incredible assets that would otherwise go to waste."

"That's all you consider me?" she asked, "a portal for men to upload their DNA?"

"Of course not, there's your mouth, your tits, along with some untapped resources which need an exploratory committee to probe further," he said as he pushed his stiff cock against her anus.

"You want to leverage this asset?" Malin asked, "You and David both," she said. "I told him no...at least not until you go there first," she said. She rolled off the bed and trotted naked into the bathroom, returning with a tube of gel. She handed it to John, sighing, "the demands of one man is a lot, two might put me into an early grave." She lay back down nestling her ass against his now raging erection.

"We'll make sure you're smiling in the open casket," John chuckled as he squeezed out some lube.

Malin's heart raced as he said 'we' realizing the future ramifications. Perhaps a threesome with David or an evening with John then a night with David. 'Oh wow!' She thought as her sphincter relaxed. "Oooohhhh, easy...yessss," she sighed as she was no longer an anal virgin. It hurt at first soon replaced by the pleasant feeling of being filled up with cock. She opened her legs as her husband's fingers played with her pussy. What would David's cock feel like in place of John's fingers? She found she was licking her lips, mouth open as she then imagined a cock in her mouth along with her two holes being filled.

John let out a satisfying groan feeling the tight ring grip his cock. "This is incredible, babe, never imagine it would feel this great. You need to let David feel what I'm feeling, I know you're thinking it," he panted against the back of her neck.

Malin moaned as she responded by humping her ass against his stabbing member. What she was thinking was of David's cock stretching her cunt while John's stretched her anus with both men filling her with cum. This triggered an abrupt and explosive orgasm.

'Wow!' John thought, 'Malin never wanted anal and she cums within a couple of minutes of trying it.' He held her as she panted loudly, moaning unintelligible words...though he could have sworn she sighed the name David at one point.

Malin almost passed out as she came down from one of the more intense orgasms she'd ever experienced. She hoped she hadn't called out the name of the man with the large cock she'd been enjoying but John was stroking her pussy gently and kissing the back of her neck so she most likely just thought it. "Fuck," she sighed, "why didn't we do this sooner?"

"Something about 'when hell freezes over,' or 'I'll do it if you do it first,'" he smiled. "Thank God we didn't go with the latter."

"There's still time," she smiled. "But you need to cum inside me so we can get dinner."

* * *

"I liked the offer," John said hoping he was about to make the right decision, "the raise would be welcome but I like working for you, as your EA," he looked at Drake.

"I'm surprised. I was sure you wanted to cut back on travel," the CEO said, "I have no problem matching the salary offered but are you sure?" he asked.

John nodded, "we're involved in everything, I'm involved in everything. I'd love to be a Director but that would limit the scope of my involvement here." He thought for a minute, "let me talk with Malin, and if she's on board with me still traveling...I mean if it's alright with you, I'd like to remain your EA for a while longer."

Drake smiled, "I hope she says yes. The half-dozen or so people we've interviewed haven't wowed me."

* * *

"You don't want it? That's all you've talked about for the last two years," Malin said, "why the change of heart?"

John started to tell her how much he'd miss influencing so many areas and how he did like going to different parts of the world but stopped and looked at his hands, "ok, the real reason is...um, you and David. This is embarrassing, but getting your videos was just part of the thrill. It's knowing the two of you...shit! How can I say this?" he blushed, "it's as if I'm involved with two different women. You, my loyal beautiful wife and a hot slutty wife who jumps into bed with another man as soon as I leave. I get so hard thinking about enjoying both," he trailed off.

'Christ! You think I'm a hot slutty wife?" she asked, "that turns you on?"

John looked at her, "many a night I jerked off imagining you and David were...fucking at that very moment. At first, it was painful while feeling hot, then it became a wish and I was so thrilled when you guys..."

"Fucked," Malin said as she felt his hard cock. "We fucked for you...and for us," she sighed. She unzipped his pants so she could stroke him, "I lied to you, we lied to you," she said softly. "While you were imagining David and me fucking, we probably were," she said. "I felt terrible that I was cheating on you, swearing after every, um session I'd never do it again but shit!" she sighed, "I'd be naked soon after with his cock inside me."

"I'm disappointed in you," John said softly.

Malin teared up, "I know. I swore I'd never cheat on you and..."

"No, I'm disappointed you didn't tape the sessions. Were they hot?" he asked, "did you cum, cum multiple times?"

"Really? You're not angry with me?" she asked. "I came, yes. I came a lot," she said when John looked like he was waiting for her answer. "You really want to hear this?" she asked.

John lifted her onto his lap, lowering her onto his cock after pulling her panties to the side. "Fuck yeah, I want to hear. If you were happy and he got you off, I'm happy," he sighed. "Damn! Your pussy is just too nice to keep to one man."

"Aaaaahhh, yesss. David won't be home until late, so fuck me." Malin then told about the morning wake-ups with her being left aroused to that morning where she had to feel the cock inside her. She skirted around one of the key triggers was the size of David's cock, just explaining how she was aroused just seeing the man's morning wood.

"I get it. You needed to touch him, is that it?" he asked.

Malin nodded, "but it was more than that. My pussy was so wet knowing I was alone with a man...a naked man who was not my husband, not you. It was inappropriate yet felt like we were going against nature not letting it happen if that makes any sense," she panted. "Christ! I've never felt you this hard before."

"I never felt so turned on before. Did he like your pussy? Your tits?" he asked.

Malin nodded, it was getting harder to talk as she felt an orgasm building inside.

"Tell me honestly, how did his cock feel inside you?" John said quietly.

"It was nice," she said remembering how stretched out she felt, the feeling of the pressure against her cervix.

"I know he's bigger, you can say it. I couldn't miss it in the videos. Tell me," he ordered.

"Fuck," she sighed, "he's so big. It hurt at first but then...he was filling me up, hitting me deep inside. Then when he fucks me his cock grinds against my clit...oh, fuck!" she panted.

"I could see that. I saw you cum multiple times," John said softly as he shifted his fucking so his cock ground against her clit. Malin was leaning into him, her hips grinding more rapidly on his cock. He sucked a nipple between his lips as she came.

David stood in the doorway as the beautiful brunette cried out. Her ass gleamed from the sweaty sheen, her tits bounced enticingly as she came. It was incredibly arousing to witness her cumming from across the room.

John looked over and smiled. Malin hadn't noticed their boarder and after she came down from her orgasm he rolled her onto her back rapidly spearing her as she wrapped those long legs around his waist. "Should I cum inside you or pull out so David doesn't have to have sloppy seconds?" he asked.

Malin groaned, "Fuck him, he wants my cunt he'll have to live with sloppy seconds," she panted wondering how it would feel to have two loads from two different men inside her. She felt another orgasm coming on thinking about it.

John nodded, "I agree, fuck him. He wants this nice tight pussy he'll have to take what he can get." He winked at David who was stripping off his clothes. He was close anyhow but the expectation of how shocked she'll be made his balls boil.

Malin knew her husband was about to cum and moaned, "I changed my mind, cum in my mouth, I want to taste you," she said quickly thinking how John loved it when she swallowed.

John pulled out quickly as Malin spoke just in time.

Malin had barely opened her mouth when the first hot spurt hit the back of her tongue. Eagerly sucking on his cock she swallowed every bit of his cum. She rubbed her pussy feeling closer to another orgasm loving how John's balls flopped against her chin as he orgasmed. When he was done she wiped her face and smiled at him, "I thought it would be rude for you to leave my Cunningham too messy for David."

John smiled as he climbed off his wife's chest, "That's what I love about you. Always nice to everyone. David will appreciate it I'm sure," he said as he grabbed his pants on the floor.

Malin shot up as a naked David replaced her husband with his huge cock jutting out angrily. She looked at her husband who nodded, smiling.

"Enjoy. I'm going to go shower and then start dinner," he said leaning down to kiss his wife.

"I love you so much," she sighed as she lay back, opening her legs for their boarder. "Shit! Easy...yessssss."

* * *

John stayed as EA for the CEO enjoying the videos David and his wife made, but liked the live sessions even better when their schedules jibed. Later he was promoted to a new position in the company, Special Advisor to the CEO which came with a large raise, added responsibilities along with his own EA.

David, no longer distracted by the cute staff was promoted a few times, taking on bigger and better projects. He discovered he could meditate himself to sleep, no longer needing the back massages, but he kept that from Malin until he moved out. He no longer needed to live with the Owens, purchasing a house the next block over from theirs. His place had a swimming pool, hot tub, and outdoor patio where the three often spent relaxing evenings...if energetic sex could be called relaxing. Malin loved having two cocks at once but now fantasized how three would be.

Malin never let on with her girlfriends about her incredible luck having two full-time lovers. At her monthly lunches, she listened politely, nodding sympathetically as they complained their husbands were too tired to have sex more than once every week or two. She tried to think back to a day when she'd had sex just two times and it was too far back to clearly remember.