The Boarder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you hear something?" one of the taller 19-year-old boys asked.

"Maybe it's the MILF that lives here," another said. "I'll bet they're fucking. If I were living with her, my dick would be hard all the time."

Another boy laughed, "She'd snap your dick right off. She looks like she's fucking buff, plus she's too young to be a MILF. How about a BILF, babe I'd love to fuck?"

"Fuck! Remember those tits? Shit, I have callouses on my palms from remembering those," another laughed.

"Tits? You saw her tits?" another boy asked, "Where was I?"

"Who knows, your mom dragged you shopping?" another boy laughed, "But Christ. They're huge and perfect." he made a cupping motion against his chest as he said it.

"Tell him about her nipples, huge!" another boy sighed loudly.

The couple listened to the voices as they faded down the street, John grinning up at his wife as he climbed onto her. "That was enlightening. You're a MILF or a BILF. We should invite them for water or something next time," he said as he lined his cock up and slid inside her, "it'd be neighborly, don't you think?" he asked.

"Ooooohhhh, fuck, yessss," she sighed feeling his fat cock penetrate her. "I feel bad for the boy who had to go shopping."

"And as a bonus, the other boys have already seen your tits so you don't need to wear a top when we invite them in," he said into her ear before arching his back to take an erect nipple into his mouth.

"No, no top," she panted, "Fuck...no bottoms either as being topless would look strange," she panted. "Fuck me, fuck my MILF pussy," she panted.

They had to stifle their grunts, moans, and sighs as the Williams did their nightly walk with their miniature poodle. Then just as Malin was coming, one of the boys returned from his friend's riding his bike, but he never turned his head.

John was relieved when his wife came as the aching in his balls was getting to be too much and exploded inside her just as the neighbor across the street pulled out of his drive, his headlights brightening up the entire porch.

After he collapsed on top of her, they started laughing. "Had Jim left when those kids walked by," Malin panted, "Holy shit!"

They got up when it looked all clear and went back inside the house. John handed the tissues to Malin and sighed, "I'm glad we were able to do that. Any spontaneous sex will be tough from now on."

"Yeah," she sighed, "How boring will it be to make love in a bed?" she asked.

"People do that?" John looked shocked, "who?"

"Those people, you know who they are. The ones who drink Bud and Coors Lite," she sighed. "You know, when David moves out, what do you say we drape something over the railing and do this again but with the porch lights on?" she smiled.

John felt himself throbbing thinking about it, "It's a date. But let's at least leave a gap so we can see out. I loved seeing people walk by unaware of us while we fucked."

* * *

John held the door open "David, come in. Leave your stuff here while I get Malin. She's dying to meet you," he said.

David's eyes widened as he saw the tall beauty come out of the kitchen. He'd assumed John's wife would be plain or...what? He couldn't think, but a male secretary with a hot wife? "Hello. I appreciate you taking me in, though," he looked a bit pissed, "I don't need babysitters but that's not your issue."

"I get it, but at least you have parents who care about you," she said as she gave the great-looking man a quick hug. John never described him but he was tall with dark hair, deep brown eyes, and a well-toned body. As she stepped back, her eyes scanned down to the front of his pants as she felt a large mass against her. "Is there much to carry in?" she asked.

"No, I got it. Just the one case." He smiled seeing her glance. He looked at John, "Ok, where's the kid's room?" he chuckled.

"The guys brought your furniture over, we set up the room hopefully as you'd like it but it's easy to rearrange," he said as he guided David down the hall. It wasn't far as it was just the first door on the left.

John came back and sat next to his wife. They looked at each other wondering what to do. "Perhaps this was a bad idea," John sighed, "these walls are not soundproof, and if he brings home a girl..."

"We'll just make more noise, drown him out," Malin smiled. "With your big cock I'll have no trouble screaming."

They sat quietly wondering if they should do something but felt like they needed to be here when he finished in his room before disappearing.

David finally came out, "So, what's there to do around here?" he asked. "Any good bars, pool halls, nightclubs, places to meet women?"

Malin laughed, "There's a pub in the shopping center a few miles from here. Have seat, I'd like to hear about you," she looked accusingly at John, "I've heard nothing other than you're Drake Dawkins' son."

"Yeah, Drake Dawkins, David Dawkins, and my 18-year-old brother Daniel Dawkins. A lot of DDs," he chuckled. Then he looked at the beautiful woman's braless chest, "But not the only DDs in the house, I see."

John started to say something but Malin just laughed, "Not a great judge of tits. These," she waved her hands over her chest, "are simply Ds."

"And, let's speak of them no longer," John said firmly. "Ground rules. Everything in the kitchen, pantry, this area here," he pointed to the TV and all the furnishings, "and the bathroom across from your bedroom are all yours. Areas that are off-limits, my office downstairs, Malin's office, our master bedroom and bathroom and," he indicated his wife.

"I'm sorry. I was just joking," David smiled ruefully, "Not off to a great start." He hesitated, "And I have a request, which goes both ways. I know you work for my dad but what happens here, stays here. If I tell you something, anything, please don't report back to dad. And I'll never ask you what he says about me or anything else that happens in the office. Ok?"

"That's perfect since I wouldn't have said anything to anyone. Not in my nature. I respect your privacy here." John smiled. "There is one thing, your dad and mom have told me they talked to you about this, they're cutting you off if I tell them anything negative, got it?"

"I got it and I get it. I've been coasting too long." the man sighed.

I'm sure he'll be fine," Malin smiled, "he looks like a great guy."

Thanks," David said. He looked towards the kitchen, "I picked up some beer and it should be refrigerated, do you mind...?" he asked.

Malin stood up, "we have plenty of room. There's another fridge in the garage and a third garage bay. She went over to a small desk and picked up a garage door opener, "It's the far door and you can park in there." She picked up a sheet of paper, "Here's the wi-fi and password, a spare key, the address if you care, our landline, and a few other things you might need. We eat dinner around 7 every night and we'd love it if you'd join us."

David thanked the woman as he took in her form one last time, "I'll go get the beer. Would either of you want one?" he asked. "It's not much, just Coors Lite."

After he left, the two looked at each other and laughed. "You think? Is he one of those people?" John asked.

"Not from what you told me...supply closets?" she chuckled.

The next morning, John went and poured his coffee. He'd told David he'd be waking him up at 6, but the man shook his head, "7. I'll be able to shower and get out of here by 7:30." he said adamantly.

He went back to their bedroom and handed Malin's coffee and looked at the clock. "We'd better shower sooner than later so we're not fighting for water at 7," he sighed. "I hate this. I can't say I'm thrilled about going into his bedroom and waking him up."

Malin shook her head, "I'll do it. The worst that can happen is he sleep in the nude and I'll see his cock, his morning wood," she smiled, "Sounds terrible, doesn't it?"

John laughed, "Actually, it does sound terrible, so yeah, I'll concede your point."

When he finished his cup he went and got into the shower. He had a nagging feeling having his wife wake a man up was a bad idea but she was a big girl.

Malin went into the kitchen to get rid of the empty cups and pour David's. Black was easy. She knocked on the door and got no response. After knocking louder she tentatively opened the door and peered in and stepped back. She looked again, her heart pounding. David didn't sleep in the nude, but his fat cock was lying against his leg having fallen out of his boxers. She quickly went in, pulled the covers over his waist, and set the coffee down. She had to shake him roughly to awaken him.

"Morning, it's" she looked at the clock, "5 after 7," she said before quickly leaving. She stood with her back to the wall breathing heavily. He wasn't even hard and his cock was huge, she thought. What the hell would he look like erect?

The rest of the week, Malin was cautious about waking the man up, but there was no repeat exposure which both relieved and disappointed Malin. She never said a word to John, just shrugging off the daily chore as if it were uneventful.

The one issue that David had was he'd become accustomed to staying up until the wee hours and trying to match the habits of the homeowners by going to bed around 10 was tough, and he found himself wandering around the house until well after 1. By Friday Malin almost had to jump up and down on him to get him awake.

"I feel like we should be drinking Bud or Coors Lite," John sighed after a pleasant session in their bed. "I miss fucking you on the stairs or in the hammock in the backyard," he sighed," plus, I ran into a couple of those kids and they complained 'it's totally boooorrring' walking by our house now," he chuckled.

"Friday night, David's going out...we'll have the house to ourselves. Perhaps print up some flyers and distribute them over by the courts?" she suggested.

"Good plan, perhaps we could put one of those hats out for people to throw money in," he grinned. He looked over at the family room window, "I know this faces the neighbors behind us, but perhaps tomorrow night..."

"The Williams'?" she sighed, "They're what, 90? They'd need to be on a ladder to see us, they're practically blind."

On the plus side, Drake was very effusive in his praise for getting David to work on time, plus him being transferred to a new group with a more strict manager caused more positive feedback from those working with him. He wasn't a stupid person, and not necessarily lazy just easily distracted. The one issue that would have to be addressed is his periodic breaks in the supply room or at lunch with one of the EAs.

Friday night, they were watching Netflix when David came in. "We thought you'd be out partying," John commented, "Too boring out here in the burbs?" he suggested.

"Way too tame. Darts? That was it. No one was dancing and everyone there was coupled up," he moaned. He looked at the television, "I never watch TV, but anything good here?" he asked. He sat down next to Malin and sighed.

She looked over at the man, "Are you ok? You seem tight. My degree is in Athletic Therapy," she said, "I couldn't find work there so..."

David nodded, "makes sense. You're in terrific shape and I suspected you were an athlete, volleyball?" he asked.

"Golf and tennis, both," she smiled.

"You do not want to be on the receiving end of her serve," John sighed.

"That's good because I never got into the sport, though I love golf. What's your handicap?" he asked.

"Depends, but generally I was a 1 to 4 handicap golfer," she said modestly.

"Alright, we might play someday but not for money," he sighed.

"Turn around with your back to me, yes. Let me see," she said as she explored how tight his muscles were. "Ok, you're pretty tight. Have you ever gotten a massage? I mean a real one."

"Not really, I've had girls give me a massage but that was more foreplay," he chuckled.

Malin stood up. "John, go sit in the chair. David, take off your shirt and loosen your pants...leave them on but I'll need access to your lower back."

"I can take them off. I'm comfortable with that," he grinned. "No? Fine," he sighed loudly.

When he was done he looked expectantly at the beautiful woman and lay face down on the couch as she instructed.

Malin looked over at her husband, "Relax. It's not foreplay."

She found she had to work all his back and as she was working his lumbar region she thought he snorted and sat back looking surprised. She looked at John, "He's asleep," she whispered. She looked at her watch, "It's 10:30 and he's sound asleep."

They tried to rouse him gently then went to get a blanket and covered him up.

That Sunday evening Malin suggested they try the massage again and took David into his room at 10. John waited in the living room and just 10 minutes later, Malin came out smiling.

"Sound asleep. We found his kryptonite," she said happily. "Last week I got up in the middle of the night and he was in here watching television. I think it was 2 AM," she said.

"Let's see if he's easier to awaken in the morning, but I think I'd like some alone time wife the sexiest woman in the world," he said standing up.

"Damn! You're going to be surfing porn again and watch that blonde actress you like so much," she groaned.

"You disappoint me," John said holding out his hand, "I just think about her while fucking you, you don't mind, do you?" he asked as he pulled her to her feet.

"Not at all since I think about those basketball kids. I need to learn their names so if I get lost in the passion I'm not crying, 'Oh tall guy,'" she smiled.

They turned off all the lights and headed back to their bedroom.

David was awakened by Malin shaking him as brought in his coffee. "Did I just fall asleep that fast last night?" he asked. I can't remember falling asleep before midnight before, I mean except for Friday night, but I was fucking exhausted." He patted the mattress, "Sit a minute," he asked.

Malin sat down, "You did. I just started to rub your back and your breathing changed almost immediately." She looked and saw he was still wearing pants. "We can try this again tonight but perhaps you could take your pants off when I rub your back. I'm sure you can't have been that comfortable."

"Um, I usually sleep in the nude but I didn't want to freak you out when you came to wake me up," he chuckled, "so stripping down to my boxers is nothing."

Malin stood up and looked towards the door, "If you want to sleep in the nude, tonight I'll come in after you get under the covers. It wouldn't be any different...a sheet over your ass versus your underwear." She started for the door, "But perhaps we don't tell John. I mean, this will lead to nothing so let's not make anything out of it, ok?" she asked.

After dinner, they watched some more Netflix, and when it was over John yawned.

"Ok, I think I'll try to get some sleep," David said that evening. "Goodnight, John. See you in the morning."

"Aren't you going to massage his back," John asked.

"Sure, yeah," Malin answered. I'm letting him get into bed, last night he had his pants on all night and I thought I'd let him get undressed first," she sighed.

John shook his head, "If Drake had any idea the lengths we have to go through, but he's really happy, so..." He stood up. I guess I'll meet you in the bedroom," he said.

Malin knocked and entered hearing David tell her to come in.

"Um, this might not work," the man sighed.

"Why?" she looked around for the issue, "it looks fine."

David moaned and lifted his ass off the bed, "This," he said, "I'm, um. You know," he sighed. "I got naked and I was thinking about you coming in here and...shit," he finished.

"You got hard," she blushed. "Can you...you know, take care of it and I'll come back?" she asked. There was a part of her that was curious wishing he'd roll over, but another part that wanted to flee the room. It wasn't right for a married woman to be alone with a naked man with an erection.

"I don't know...shit!" he said. "I'll tell you what, maybe if you rub my back, things will subside and I'll just fall asleep," he said hopefully.

Malin came over and sat down, aware that inches away was a hard cock...a large one if how big it was when flaccid was any indication. She dutifully began rubbing his trapezius and deltoid muscles down to the rhomboid. Usually, when she'd gotten to the latissimus dorsi he was fast asleep, but she could tell by his soft moans he was awake. She wasn't thinking and continued to the glutes before she realized she'd uncovered his incredible ass. She could see that rather than him relaxing, he was getting more turned on as his ass flexed against the mattress.

She patted his ass and sighed, "Ok, turn over. If you ever tell anyone, I'll kill you," she said softly. She looked over at the door confirming for the third time the door was closed. When she turned back, she gasped. A long fat shaft lay on the man's stomach hiding his navel. His balls were huge but it was the pulsing snake that made her pussy throb.

"I'm sorry to make you do this," he said softly, "I'll never tell a soul."

She roused herself, "It's ok. I'll just imagine I'm massaging a very tight, very large muscle," she sighed. She spit on her palms, getting the shaft as slick as possible before stroking him with both hands. She had large hands with long fingers but she was unable to wrap them around the fat shaft.

David's eyes were on her chest watching her breasts bounce with each stroke. She was where he was looking and shrugged. She pulled off her tee before spitting again onto her palms. "We need to be quick, so touch me if you like," she said as she returned to stroking his cock.

David felt a huge rush seeing the bare tits he'd been fantasizing about and he felt himself getting close as he squeezed the left one. "Wow! You have the most incredible tits," he sighed. She let herself be pulled forward so he could suck on a nipple.

Malin closed her eyes feeling the intense stimulation and would have begged to be fucked had this been John, but she stroked harder as the man sucked on one nipple while mauling her other breast. John was going to know, she thought, he'd know that something had to be happening and when he felt how wet she was. She could feel massive amounts of precum flowing out and was considering sucking on his cock when he started humping against her hands while sucking harder on her nipple.

David let out a huge gasp as he exploded, feeling the intense spasms as he released spurt after spurt into the air.

Malin tried to avoid the hot jets of cream, but by the time he'd finished, she had streams of the pungent jism running down her cheeks and breasts. "Wow! You've been saving that up?" she asked. She looked around for a towel but couldn't find one. She went over to the door and looked down the hallway before crossing to the bathroom. She grabbed a towel and cleaned herself off before going back to the man's bedroom.

"I'm sorry but thanks for that," David sighed happily. "I should be able to sleep now," he said as he lay face down again.

It was true. Within a minute he was sound asleep and Malin got up and turned off the lights. She pulled her shirt back on and stepped out of the room.

John was standing in the hall looking at her. "Well, he wasn't as tired I guess, but he's sound asleep now." she said simply, "But," she stroked his penis, "I hope you're not too tired also."

"I had terrible thoughts," John sighed, "but I appreciate you doing all you do. I hope Drake has any idea what a handful he is," he sighed. "But no. I'm not tired at all and for some reason thinking about you and David got me somewhat aroused," he smiled as he pulled her into the bedroom.

The following evenings, David told them he wanted to read for about a half-hour or so before getting his massage. When Malin went in, the man had a pleased smile on his face and fell asleep almost immediately.