We, the Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

Rearing up on her knees, Bonnie quickly pulled off her top to completely expose her breasts. She giggled when her dad instantly sucked on her nipples, but still, she loved it. She always had a hand on his dick because she feared if she let it go, she would lose it.

Little did she know, her dad was getting way more into what they were doing than he knew he should, particularly as he rolled her over onto her back. Now on top, Jim bent to continue their passionate kiss, his rock hard cock coming to rest on her abdomen. She couldn't get over how wonderful it felt pressed between their tummies and she now could think of only one thing: she wanted it inside of her.

When he broke their kiss for a second, Bonnie pleaded, "Daddy, please fuck me." She didn't care about her language.

At this point, neither did he. "Are you sure?"

"I've never been more certain of anything in my life."

"The first time is going to hurt when—"

"No, it won't. It's already been done by a dildo."

"You're sure this is not just the heat of the moment?" He wanted to be absolutely positive.

Her answer was to jam her hand down between them and attempt to put it in herself. But he was really as desperate as was she, so he also took hold and together they fed his needy cock into her hungry pussy.

"Oh, daddy!" she cried as he slowly slid it in.

"Shhh!" he reminded.

But it was difficult to be quiet as she felt the rim of the head of his penis gloriously drag along the inner walls of her vagina and it close in around his shaft. It was so incredible, Bonnie thought she might pass out. But as her father's lips pressed against hers once more to quiet her, she regained her consciousness. Jim pumped slowly, both because he wanted her to get used to having him inside of her and so that she would enjoy her first time.

"Oh, daddy, that feels so wonderful," she thought to whisper in his ear. "In my wildest imagination, I never thought it would be this good."

"Yes, baby, it does feel great."

She threw her arms around him and held him tight, never wanting this moment to end. Her mind was on pleasure overload, and she was talking without even realizing it. "I can't believe mom doesn't want to do this with you anymore. You're so good."

Of course, it made Jim feel spectacular, but at the same time, he knew she was talking out of unbridled emotion. He decided to just let her enjoy herself.

And for her that was to clumsily turn them over so she could be on top. But he never slid out of her. Bonnie bent her knees alongside of his hips, pressed her palms against his chest and rode him—a bit harder than he had her.

It was actually thrilling having her pivot her hips back and forth. He and Faye hadn't done it this way much and he liked the unique feeling it presented. Teasingly, she dipped her chest to dangle her tits in his face. Her boobs were a nice size, but not that big to do much swaying, yet he was able to take swipes of her nipples with the tip of his tongue. Then, he reached up to pinch and twist her nipples with a moderate touch.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Bonnie wailed. "Harder," she commanded. And when he squeezed her nipples more firmly, her orgasm began. She bounced as fast as she could, and just as quickly slowed to barely moving so she could feel the monster inside of her touch every part of her pussy. She was experiencing feelings and emotions her dildos and fingers had never been able to provide her. Her senses were so heightened, her nerves tingled like nothing she had ever known and her muscles throbbed with an exertion she had never attempted until, finally, she collapsed against her father grabbing a pillow to bite to muffle the roar she wanted to let out as her body was overwhelmed by her climax. When it ultimately ended, her skin was covered with sweat. "Oh, daddy. That was fantastic. Like nothing I've ever known. You're the best! I don't care if you and mom get a divorce as long as I can live with you and we can do this all the time."

Jim let her ramble on knowing it was the emotion of the moment driving her words. However, his mind was not immune to thoughts of what she said it would be like. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt her reach for his slowly wilting cock and stroke back to full mast.

"Let's do it again!" Bonnie eagerly said.

Right or wrong, Jim was only too willing since he had not yet come. However, this time, since she was still draped across him, he slid out from under her leaving her on her stomach. He straddled her closed legs and aimed his cock between them. Understanding what he was doing, Bonnie reached between her legs to help guide him in.

"Oh, yes," she exclaimed at this position, loving the tightness. "I like it like this."

He fucked her slowly wanting to enjoy her tight, young pussy. Jim had started dating his wife when she was about Bonnie's age, but it was a couple of years later when they first had sex. However, he couldn't remember her feeling as wonderful as his daughter did. Could it be the psyche of knowing he was having sex with his daughter? Bending over, he tunneled his hands under her chest to hold her tits.

Her moaning sounds were a positive sound, so he plowed her a bit harder. At one point, he popped out, and before he could direct himself back in, Bonnie turned over.

"I want to see your face when you come," she told him.

So, they returned to their original missionary position, but this time, he bent her legs back around his arms for deeper penetration.

"Oh, wow. I love all these different positions," Bonnie said excitedly. "You're really in there."

"Am I hurting you?" Jim huffed.

"No, it's divine."

She was right. It was. And before he knew it. Before he could do anything about it, he was blasting her pussy with his hot cream. It was the most spectacular sex he could ever remember having . . . until he abruptly realized he had come inside of her. "Oh, no!" Jim said quickly pulling out. "Oh, no, baby, I'm so sorry. I got carried away and came inside of you. Hurry and go wash it out."

Bonnie was giggling. "It's okay, dad. I'm on the pill, remember? And I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I loved feeling you coming inside of me. Made me feel like a real woman."

"Oh, baby." There was obvious distress in his voice. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure I'm on the pill," she assured him with a chuckle. "And I'm sure about everything else."

"Alright." He felt a slight amount of relief.

"And I was serious before. I want to come live with you so we can do this whenever we want."

"We can't do this again," Jim said. "It was wrong. I let myself get carried away."

"You didn't do anything I didn't want you to do."

"I understand that. But we still shouldn't have done it. It's wrong for a father and daughter—"

"Did you like it?"

"Well, yes," he answered hesitantly as though he didn't understand the question. "But that's beside the point."

"No. That is the point," Bonnie argued. "I'm of age. There was nothing wrong with us doing that. If anyone thinks it's wrong, that's their problem."

"Okay. Well, we'll have to discuss this some more . . . when we're not in such compromising positions. Right now, you need to get cleaned up and go back to your room before we get caught."

"Alright. But we're not through talking about this." And with that, Bonnie snuck back upstairs to her room. As far as cleaning herself went, she only wiped the excess semen off that had dripped out. The rest she wanted to stay inside her as long as possible. As it was, it was the wee hours of the morning before the lust wore off and she was able to sleep.

* * *

The great thing about being in college was that classes generally could be scheduled at the student's convenience, which for Al was late, and on mornings like this when he didn't feel like attending, he didn't have to. He'd had a restless night, which suggested that he was more troubled by last night's shocking news than he had alluded to with Bonnie. As a result, he knew he would not be as attentive in his classes as he should be, so he decided to remain home.

Everyone in the house left at a different time in the morning. Sometimes, their paths crossed, sometimes not. Usually by eight, the others were gone, and since Al's first class wasn't until ten, he was generally last to awaken and leave. He remained quietly in his room until he was certain the house was empty, and then he went downstairs for coffee.

Mug in hand, he went into the den, stretched out on the sofa and turned on the TV. After flipping through a few channels, Al turned the volume down to further ponder his parents' situation.

A couple of minutes later, his mother walked by dressed only in a lacy bra that revealed an amazing pair of tits and matching bikini panties. She halted upon seeing him. "Oh, my! I didn't know you were still home."

Mesmerized by the sight of her, Al said, "Skipping today. Not in the mood."

"Because of last night?" But when she saw him staring at her, she realized her appearance. She also noticed that he was only wearing tightfitting boxers and sporting quite a bulge. "I'm sorry. I should go put something on. You shouldn't see me like this."

"I won't tell if you don't change," Al said without thinking.

"What does that mean?"

Realizing what he'd said, Al stuttered, "Uh, uh, I've never seen you in your underwear. You look amazing!"

Faye smiled at the comment, momentarily forgetting her attire. "You're quite something yourself. Guess I haven't seen you in your undies in a while." He had grown into a fine specimen of a young man.

"Thanks. I try to stay in shape." He sat up. "So, as long as we're enjoying seeing each other this way, there's no reason to put anything else on."

"I'm not sure how to take it that you want to see me practically naked."

"I don't know many girls my age who look as good as you."

"Well, I appreciate the nice comments, but I don't think it's proper for a mother to flaunt herself in front of her son." On the other hand, it's nice to be noticed by a handsome young man, she thought.

"It doesn't bother me to look at a beautiful woman," Al said, truly meaning it. "If it doesn't bother you, don't worry about it."

"I guess it really doesn't bother me," Faye admitted after a few seconds thought. "I would just hate for your father or Bonnie to walk in and see us like this."

"Well, you're divorcing dad, so why would that matter? And Bonnie would probably be jealous that you look better than she does."

Faye shot her son a preposterous look. "Bonnie is still blooming. She looks just fine. And you didn't answer. Are you playing hooky because of last night?"

With a shrug, Al said, "I guess it bothered me more than I thought."

"Any idea why?"

"Well, as Bonnie said, probably because it was so sudden," Al revealed.

"You and she talked?"

"Briefly. I wanted to make sure she was okay."

"Was she?"

"I think she settled down. But for both of us, we had no clue that the two of you were having problems. If we had, maybe it wouldn't have been such a shock."

Faye hung her head shamefully. "I'm sorry about that. We had been putting off telling you and Bonnie for a while because we didn't know how, and truthfully, if you hadn't walked in and asked what we wanted to tell you, we might have chickened out and put it off longer."

Since they were having a serious conversation, Al did his best to focus on her face; however, it was extremely difficult not to gaze longingly at her voluptuous breasts bulging out of the top of her sexy bra, not to mention her shapely legs. He had no idea she was so hot because she didn't dress to show herself off. "No need to be sorry. It had to be done. But I would like to know what the problems are."

Faye grimaced trying to decide what to tell him. "It's difficult to talk about with you."

"Because I'm your son?"

"Yes," she answered hesitantly.

"Well, as you pointed out, we're both sitting here nearly naked, what could possibly be difficult to say? Unless you're having an affair."

Laughing nervously, Faye denied that. "No, no, it's not that."

"Is dad?"

"No." And then, upon further thought, "Well, not that I know of."

"Is it sexual?" Al guessed. When she didn't respond and instead folded her arms around her breasts as though to hide them, he felt he had his answer. "It is."

She looked up in embarrassment. "I . . . I . . ."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, mom. Did the two of you just lose interest in each other?"

"Something like that," Faye finally admitted. "It just got to be too custodial, too dutiful; as though it was a requirement. But neither of us was really enjoying it nor satisfying each other because neither wanted to admit to the other that it was no longer working. And that led to other issues and finding faults and . . . well, here we are."

"Wow, mom. I don't know what to say." Al was truly at a loss.

"Not much you can say, honey. We took it as far as we could."

"How do you really feel about getting a divorce?" Al wanted to know.

She shrugged. "Depends on when you ask me. Right now, sitting here talking about it, I feel some remorse. Other times, most times, I'd like to think I'm content with it, ready to move on and looking forward to the next phase of my life." Faye placed a hand on his leg and it felt electric. "But talking about it with you has helped; particularly if I know you understand."

"I guess I do, mom." Her hand on his leg was a thrill, so he returned the gesture. He felt his cock pulse from touching the silky softness of her thigh.

"I'm glad." She sucked in her breath because it felt nice to be touched by a man. Yet, she knew this was the wrong man with whom to have such a reaction. Faye quickly stood. "Well, got to get to work."

As his mother walked off, Al adjusted his cock and rubbed its length. If he didn't have to worry about her turning around and seeing him, he would have taken it out and beat it mercilessly from watching the gentle sway of her nicely rounded ass through the sheer material of her panties. He could even see the crack between her cheeks. Once she left home, that is exactly what he was going to do.

But before he removed his palm from his dick, she turned and said, "By the way, your dad and I promised each other we would not divulge what I just told you." Her eyes caught the sudden movement as he pulled his hand off of his rock hard penis and she noticed that his erection seemed bigger than before. Had he been rubbing it because of her?

He knew she saw where his hand had been, but it was too late, and he wasn't sure he really cared. Maybe it was good that she knew she was still attractive. "Well, we've already got one secret this morning, what's one more?"

* * *

Faye closed the door to her bedroom out of habit and because she knew she should. She stepped over to her full-length mirror to take a good hard look at herself in her sexy underwear. She couldn't believe she had exposed herself like this to her son, and if that wasn't enough, she was amazed that he found her so amazing. It seemed as though most sons would merely look at their mothers as . . . their mothers, not as attractive women. But strangely, Al didn't seem to be able to take his eyes off of her. It was flattering, to be sure, but also embarrassing that she had done something that was improper.

Still, the vision reflected before her was pleasing. She had done her best to keep her youthful figure, particularly once she and Jim had decided to get a divorce. She didn't want to remain single for the rest of her life. And if her son had paid her so much attention, certainly other men would as well.

Shaking her head at her naughty thoughts, Faye stepped over to her walk-in closet to select today's clothes. As a realtor, she was fairly conservative in her work attire leaning toward appropriate dresses and business suits. However, as she sorted through one outfit after another, nothing seemed to appeal to her this morning—until she came across a black, low-cut dress with one-inch white straps and decorative striping. Still feeling naughty, she lifted it out and held it against her. She walked to her full-length mirror, imagining how she would look in it.

Faye had never worn the dress, having purchased it when she first sensed her marriage going sour and foolishly thinking it might help save it. But of course, a single piece of apparel could not repair their mounting issues so she never had a desire to wear it. Today, she did.

Rooting through her dresser drawers, she found another item that she rarely wore: her strapless bra. That would be necessary with this dress. She removed the bra she had on, but before donning the other, Faye again posed before the mirror. She'd always thought her breasts were too big. Not huge, just a bit bigger than she needed. Now, she wasn't so sure, but they would certainly work with this dress.

Once she had the strapless bra on, Faye stepped into the dress, and there encountered her first issue with it. She couldn't reach around her back well enough to zip it. She felt instant disappointment that she would not be able to wear it and considered options. And then it occurred to her.

"Al, can you come here for a minute?"

* * *

Al had been impatiently waiting for his mother to leave for work so he could go up to his room and jerk off to the vivid image he still had of her in his mind. Suddenly, he could not remember ever laying eyes on such a beautiful woman. Eagerly, he jumped up and headed toward her bedroom, but halted halfway, realizing he had a massive hard-on that could not be hidden by his current skimpy attire. He proceeded slowly, hoping it would subside. It did slightly, but he still peeked around the door frame in her room before entering.

"Could you zip me?" his mother asked, seeing him in the doorway.

She turned her back to him, so he entered quickly before she could see his erection.

Al figured he could quickly zip her and zip out of her room; however, he froze looking over her shoulders at the top of her rounded tits. She turned rapidly when he finished with her zipper.

The reason was instantly clear when he saw her looking down at his cock making an obvious protrusion in his underwear. He now realized that in the course of zipping her he must have accidentally brushed it against her rear.

"Is that for me?" his mother asked before he could react.

"Uh, uh, oh, no, I'm so sorry. I . . . oh, this is so embarrassing."

Faye smiled. "No need to be. You're a virile young man and I'm flattered to be the object of your affection."

"Yeah, but you're my mom. I shouldn't be having this kind of reaction to you," Al said defensively.

"Maybe not. But you did." Faye shrugged. "I shouldn't be noticing you either—" she nodded her head at his still very hard cock "—but I did. And now, we've crossed the line yet again. What do we do about it?"

Al was too confused by all of this to respond.

His mother reached out. "May I?"

He gave her a questioning look.

She brushed the back of her hand against his erection, and then turned her hand over touching it with her fingers. She smiled when it pulsed.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

Almost mesmerized and possibly losing control, Faye said, "I haven't seen, touched, felt or experienced one of these in quite a while. And from what I can see here, I've never come in contact with one as nice and sizable as this."

"Mom, are you okay?"

"Do you know when was the last time a man looked at me like you did? Even though you're my son, you didn't look at me like a son looking at his mother. You looked at me like a man looking at a woman. I'm sure you don't know how special that makes me feel." Seeing the mystified expression on his face, Faye regained some of her senses and apologized. "I'm sorry. I'm getting carried away with this morning and letting my mind run wild." She pulled her hand away.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers