We, the Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"Okay. You did your due diligence and tried to discourage me and I would tell anyone that I forced myself on you."

"I'm not sure that would solve it."

Bonnie glanced down at his hand. "And yet, you've still got your hand under the covers stroking yourself." She reached down and took over that task for him, pushing the blanket down to expose his hard cock. He didn't stop her.

With a deep breath, Jim repeated, "We really shouldn't be doing this." But it didn't stop him from sliding his hand under her shirt to fondle her breast.

"So, you've said."

But she kept sliding her hand up and down his shaft, and his hand action exposed her tit. He reached over with the hand that had been holding his cock and played with her nipple.

"We're going to get in trouble."

"Only if mom catches us."

"Come over here," Jim said and she moved to his other side, re-engaging his dick.

Likewise, his hands went back to her breasts.

"Last chance."

"What mom doesn't know, won't hurt her."

"Okay." He moved his hips up and down to meet her hand motion.

Bonnie bent over to suck him.

He took a deep breath and let it out with a sigh. Could it be that she had gotten better at fellatio in just one day? It certainly seemed so. He rested his arms on her back. He didn't have as much problem with what they were doing as he let her believe. He just wanted to make absolutely certain she didn't. And judging by her actions so far, she didn't.

He slid his hands under her T-shirt and pushed it up. Bonnie sat up to allow him to remove it and her bra. He then pushed her down onto her back and moved in to suck her small pointed nipples. While doing that, his hand went between her legs and under her ass. He gave both nipples equal attention until he had her moaning. "Oh, you're so good at that, daddy."

If only Faye had ever thought that, Jim pondered. And he loved that she still called him 'daddy.' Most girls her age had by now shortened it to dad. When she started rotating her hips, he decided she wanted attention in another area. Shimmying down, he pulled the elastic of her panty leg aside, and then moved his head closer to inhale her sweet feminine fragrance. There was just something about a young pussy, as though it had a certain innocence. He stuck out his tongue for a quick taste of her goodness, and then he gently removed her panties. The appetizer was so good he had to have more.

Her dad had been the only person to lick her pussy and Bonnie loved it not only because it was he but also because she loved the feel of his tongue snaking all over her genitalia. She couldn't help grabbing his head to make sure it was firmly pressed against her snatch. He lapped her as though he was starving, which to some extent he was: starving for sex.

As he devoured her delicious pussy, Jim had strange flashbacks of performing cunnilingus on Faye. In a weird sort of way, his lips and tongue against her vagina had a familiar feeling; as though he was licking his wife. He supposed, hereditarily, Bonnie's vaginal structure could resemble her mother's. It even seemed to have a similar taste. This was just . . . weird.

"Ever do 69, daddy?"

"No," came his muffled response, which vibrated against her vulva.

"Know what it is?"

"Of course."

"Well, lay down."

He did and she straddled his head, planting her pussy squarely on his face, and then stretching forward to take his cock into her mouth. Concurrently, each thought that this was the best of both worlds. She was having her pussy gloriously licked while enjoying his delicious dick in her mouth, while he was having his cock expertly sucked while feasting on her scrumptious snatch. Jim pumped his hips to meet her mouth while she rotated her pussy around to make sure his tongue touched every part.

To her surprise and delight, he even was able to tongue her anus, which kind of tickled, but once she adjusted, felt pretty good.

But they couldn't keep this up for long because both were so charged from it and from memories of last night that they needed to get down to business.

"Baby, I don't know how much longer I can last," Jim warned.

"I don't know how much longer I want to last, daddy." So Bonnie turned around, reached behind her and guided his saliva-covered cock into her pussy. "Oooooh," she cooed. "Everything else is good, but there's nothing like this."

"You've got that right."

Now, as though they were old pros, they did it with familiarity.

"Oh, daddy, fuck me." Bonnie closed her eyes and concentrated on the wonderful feeling. "Huh, huh, huh."

And for the next several seconds, the only sounds that could be heard were the wet, squishing sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Bonnie wished they could video themselves. She would love to actually see her daddy fucking her. That would be the most incredible sight. In fact, just the vision of it in her mind accompanied by how it felt and sounded quickly brought her to the edge.

"I'm almost ready to come, daddy. Are you?" Her voice rippled from the pounding she was receiving.

"I'm close."

"Let's come together, daddy," Bonnie seductively whispered in his ear. "That's the ultimate orgasm. Come on, daddy," she prodded.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," was all he could utter.

"I can feel your hard cock expanding in my pussy, daddy. My pussy wants your sweet cum. Give it to me, daddy. Please give it to me."

Suddenly, Jim pulled her to him burying his face between her breasts to muffle the roar he wanted to let loose as he blasted her vagina.

"Yeeeessssss," Bonnie screamed in as low a voice as she could as her orgasm overtook her. This one was more powerful than last night, and though she had the same muscle spasms and tingling nerves, it took over her body like none she had ever had. As magnificent as it was, it lasted only a few moments, and she was actually glad about that because she didn't think her body could have withstood much more.

As she winded down and attempted to catch her breath, she could feel his cock deflating and worming out of her, but she could also feel his delicious semen dripping out of her saturated pussy. It felt divine. Sex had to be the greatest thing in the world.

As they lay there basking in the afterglow, Bonnie spoke. "I said this last night, but now that I've had a day to think about it, and after what we've just done, I want it even more. And that is to live with you after the divorce."

"Last night, you were horrified that we were getting a divorce," Jim reminded her. "And now that we've had sex twice, it's no longer an issue and you're ready to move away from home and live with me?"

"You said that you and mom had talked it all out and that there was no possibility of a reconciliation. You also said that Al and I could live with either of you."

"What if Al wants to live with me also?"

"Someone should stay with mom."

"Why not you?"

"Well then, I guess we'll just have to see who chooses whom. But for the record, I chose you first."

"And I'm assuming your reasoning for wanting me is because we've had two nights of great sex."

"The predominant one, but one of many reasons."

"Okay, well, let's focus on that one for a minute, since it's the predominant one." Jim turned on his side to face her. "I wouldn't agree to it until we've had a serious talk about it."

Huffing in exasperation about his continued concern about what they had done, Bonnie said, "Okay, let's talk about it. I am having sex with my father. It is consensual. I'm not being forced. I'm not doing anything against my will. I know it's considered wrong by society's standards—"

"And it's illegal in most states."

"Oh? Well, I didn't know that, but it still doesn't change anything. As far as I'm concerned, I am of age and what happens between us in the privacy of our own home is strictly between us."

"Unless we're caught by your mother."

"Then we better hurry up and move out," Bonnie threw out without skipping a beat.

"I wish you would take this more seriously. If your mother caught us and decided to make an issue of it, I could go to jail."

"Okay, daddy, I will," Bonnie said, easing out of bed. But before slipping her clothes back on, she gave her father's cock a kiss and a suck, and then returned quietly and undetected back to her bedroom.

* * *

Aside from being the weekend, the great thing about Saturdays was that everyone in the house slept very late, sometimes until midmorning. Except not Al this Saturday morning. After the great sex he'd had with his mother the previous morning, he couldn't wait for them to do it again. Since everyone was generally around the house on weekends, he knew there wouldn't be much opportunity for them unless his dad and Bonnie went off somewhere, or, Al and his mom got together before the others awakened.

Al woke up before dawn with a raging hard-on, and all he could think of was his mother. He pondered the wisdom of sneaking down to her room for some time before thoughts of her voluptuous body finally had him sneaking out of his room and stopping at his sister's door. He could hear her steady breathing and no movement, which convinced him she was still sound asleep, particularly since she was generally one of the last to awaken on a weekend morning. Moving quietly down the stairs, he headed for the guest bedroom where the sound of snoring—though not real loud—was apparent. Feeling confident, and with mounting excitement, he went to his mother's room.

He quickly opened the door, stepped in and just as quickly closed it back. The room was dimly illuminated by the bluish tint of dawn before sunlight hit it. Inching closer to the bed, he saw his beautiful mother reposed. She looked so peaceful. He hated to awaken her. Out of curiosity, he lifted the covers, gently moving them off of her body. She was adorned in a black nightie, low-cut, thin straps, with much of her magnificent breast floating out. But what really caught his eye, was one leg bent and angled to the side, her other leg straight, but the bottom of her nightie was up over her legs revealing her bare pussy. It took his breath away and he gazed longingly at it for a few seconds.

He couldn't help but reach out and gently run his forefinger up her crack to her clit. His cock pulsed, so he rubbed it through his shorts with his other hand. She didn't move, which emboldened him to force his finger into her pussy. It felt very warm. He fucked her softly with his finger, to what end he wasn't sure. He'd had no real plan in coming here, driven only by lust.

Suddenly, there was movement from her. Her lips opened, a breathy sigh escaping and her hand went up and came to rest on her breast. He halted for a second, and when there was no further activity from her, he pulled his dick out of the slit in his boxers, continuing to stroke it. He wanted to fuck her so badly, but he didn't have the heart to awaken her because she just looked like Sleeping Beauty.

However, nearly crazed by arousal and acting only from it, he tenderly lifted her leg nearest him, which spread her pussy lips slightly, knelt his leg on the bed and selfishly rubbed the head of his penis against her vulva. Mindlessly, Al inserted his cock into her pussy.

This finally elicited a moan from her and brought her eyes open—was he really foolish enough to think it wouldn't awaken her? Looking up, half asleep, she asked, "What are you doing?" but in a very casual voice, not annoyance or anger. As though she might have been dreaming, she asked, nearly whispering, "Did you just sneaks into mommy's room because you needed her pussy?"

By now, Al had starting pumping a bit more aggressively. "Just desperate for you," he whispered back.

"Oh, you can do it," she said between moans. "You can use mommy's pussy."

He had no clue if she really knew what she was saying, but it was driving him wild. A contented smile formed on her lips as he continued to fuck her at a moderate pace.

"My little boy is just so horny for mommy." She seemed to be coming more awake, with a bigger smile. "Oh, it feels so good. I love my baby."

Whether intentional or not, Faye turned on her side almost onto her stomach, drawing one leg up and leaving the other straight. Of course, his dick left its warm, wet confine causing him to sigh.

Then she said, "Let mommy feel your cock again."

Now, he had to climb further onto the bed, which he was only too eager to do, and seconds later, he was shoving his rod back in.

"Ooooohhhhh," she moaned.

And Al couldn't help emitting a few of those, as well.

"Oh, what a nice way to wake up," Faye purred. "I love my boy in my pussy."

He was certain she was now just taunting him, or enticing; particularly as she swiveled her hips around on his cock. When she heard him breathing heavy, she said, "You can come in mommy." And she was looking up at him with a grin. But when she started gyrating her hips faster, he knew she was getting close also. "Let's come together," she urged.

Al stopped pumping because the feel of her fucking him was incredible. He held onto her hip and he saw her hand tunnel under her and her fingers started rubbing her clit, and occasionally pressing against his slimy cock. Resuming his thrusting caused her moans to become a bit louder and closer together. He was certain she was ready to come so he pumped faster, and as he felt her vaginal muscles grip his cock he let go his load inside of her.

Faye turned her face into the pillow to muffle her roar of pleasure and Al simply had to stifle his own as best he could. There was nothing like coming inside of a woman to complete a perfect orgasm, and his entire body felt the pleasure of it.

For Faye, the unexpectedness of this morning's climax lent a level of thrill to it she had not known in a long time, if at all. And if that wasn't enough, the feeling of his pearly white cream filling her pussy was wicked and she wanted it to remain in there as long as it could.

When her son's cock shriveled up and he pulled out, she rolled over onto her back with an expression on her face Al could not identify. "I'm sorry, mom. I woke up early so horny for you, I just couldn't control myself. It was very selfish of me."

Her face broke into a huge grin. "I meant it when I said it was a nice way to wake up. I loved it. Spontaneous. No frills. Just quick and fun. Yesterday was just as good, but you've got to mix it up—and you did."

Returning the smile, Al said, "I'm glad you liked it."

"I did. Is anyone else awake?"

He shrugged. "Wasn't when I came down here."

"What time is it?"

"Maybe seven-thirty."

"Then we're probably safe. But you better get back upstairs just in case. We'll try to talk later."

"Okay." And as he had never taken off his boxers, he merely stuffed his cock back in not caring about the big wet spot across the front, kissed her on the cheek and returned to his room with no one the wiser.

Faye felt so satisfied and content that she drifted back off to sleep.

* * *

Finally, around midmorning on Saturday, all family members were up and dressed and gathered in the kitchen for late breakfasts. The parents were just having coffee, Bonnie a bowl of cereal, and Al was scrambling some eggs. He at least had the consideration to ask if anyone else wanted some as long as he was cooking. No one did.

Strangely, everyone sat at the kitchen table and it was no less awkward than dinner the previous evening. Not wanting to endure another such meal, Faye decided to speak up.

"Okay, I know there's an elephant in the room, but if it's making all of you feel so uncomfortable, can we at least talk about it?"

It served more to jolt the others than anything else.

"You're right," Al agreed coming to his new lover's aid. "We are still a family."

"How are you doing with this, Bonnie?" Jim asked.

"I guess I'm warming to it," she said, but to avoid suspicion she added, "Still no chance of reconciliation?"

"No, honey," Faye confirmed. "I don't want to put words in your dad's mouth, but I think we're both just ready to move on."

Silently breathing her relief, Bonnie merely nodded in a conciliatory manner. "So, I guess you guys won't be running your usual Saturday errands."

"Actually, I have a couple of houses to check on today," Faye told them. "In fact, Al, I was going to ask if you might be able to help me put up some signs."

He looked up at her and saw a barely perceptible look of mischief in his mother's eyes. Suspecting an ulterior motive, Al played along. With a shrug, he answered, "I guess I could." And to make it not sound so inviting, he added, "How long will it take?"

"Probably most of the afternoon."

"Oh?"

"Sorry, but I could really use the help."

"Sure, mom."

Bonnie did her best not to react, but felt a rush of excitement realizing that she and her dad would be home alone all afternoon. Or would they? "What about you, dad?"

"I picked up some boxes yesterday so I could start packing my things. Guess I'll be doing that."

Breathing her relief, Bonnie offered to help.

Jim could see the gears turning in his daughter's eyes, so he downplayed it. "Sure, that would be great."

"Well, it sounds like we all have our work cut out for us," Faye observed. "And it was nice to sit at the table and have some conversation." She then excused herself to shower and dress.

Al went up to do the same since he was going off with her.

Once they were alone, Bonnie asked, "Is that really what you were going to do because that just made me horny as all hell."

"Gee, I would have never guessed," her dad said flippantly. "And yes, that is what I was going to do."

"So, should we do that first and get it out of the way, or save it for after?"

"After what?" he asked, toying with her. He was, in fact, on his way to having a hard-on.

Certain he was teasing her, she lifted her leg under the table and stuck it between his legs, pretending to kick him in the balls. However, when her foot made contact with his erection, she giggled. "Well, at least we're on the same wavelength."

* * *

An hour later, mother and son were in her car.

"So, do you really have to check on a couple of houses, and are we really going to put up signs?" Al wanted to know.

Faye stopped the car for a traffic light. "I do have to check on a house and put up a sign." She reached over and placed a hand on his leg. "Unless you goof off, it shouldn't take more than five minutes."

He watched as her hand moved up to his forearm, which had been resting in his lap. "And checking on the house?"

Faye pulled him to her and gave him several sloppy kisses. "Checking to make sure no one is there so we can use it."

"Do you expect anyone to be there?"

With a grin, she explained, "We closed on the house yesterday. The sellers have already left town to go to their new house in another city. They're paying me to oversee the movers on Monday. So, we have this fully furnished home with no one in it for the weekend."

"Well, aren't you the little conniver?"

"Would you rather return home and help your dad pack?"

"No, let Bonnie have all of that fun," Al smirked.

They were in each other's arms, faces mashed together before the door to the home even closed. It was as though they were long, lost lovers, not two people who had just had sex a few hours ago. Fortunately, it was a single story house, and Faye was able to direct their kissing dance to the master bedroom.

Once inside, Al pushed her onto the bed, Faye's short black skirt rising to reveal matching skimpy black panties. She reached up and yanked his pullover shirt off, and as their lips came back together, her hand found the bulge in his pants. Not to be outdone, he fumbled with the buttons on her blouse. She leaned back allowing him room to work. He wasn't surprised that she wore a black bra when her shirt came off. Next, he knelt to remove her shoes. In a mindlessly horny gesture, he kissed her foot and ankle before moving onto the other leg. He performed the same loving gestures and kissed all the way up her calves and thighs. Along the way, he kicked off his own shoes.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers