We, the Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Delirious with pleasure, Bonnie grabbed her dad's penis and began slurping the cum cocktail off of it. It kept Jim from deflating a bit longer. But when she mindlessly licked the pearly white liquid oozing out of her mother's pussy, he actually got harder.

Faye didn't know what to make of her daughter licking the mess from her pussy. This had obviously been an emotional afternoon for the young girl and she had apparently reached such a heightened sexual state that maybe had her doing things she wouldn't ordinarily, but undoubtedly, mother and daughter would have to have a serious talk about her sexual exploits. Inside the family was one thing, but . . . Faye shook her head, almost disbelieving that last thought. Inside the family? Unquestionably, they had all reached a new dimension.

However, that might be a good thing; for suddenly, Faye had no thoughts of divorce or even wanting one. She was actually having thoughts about giving the marriage another try. Her thoughts were distracted when Bonnie's whining signaled she was about to come. Faye studied the intense look on her daughter's face as her orgasm took hold. She slid down the sofa to where she could hug Bonnie during her climax, and suddenly the girl was whimpering.

Faye then looked at her son. He happened to open his eyes and she winked at him. She reached her arm out to cup his face and he tilted his head to lock her hand in the crook of his neck.

Jim had moved closer to be a part of Bonnie's orgasm, so Faye yielded, got up and knelt behind Al. When her son's groaning reached a high level, he pulled out of his sister not knowing if he could come inside of her. Before he could jerk himself off, his mother reached around and took hold of his slimy cock. With his mother's hand wrapped around his dick, it took only a few strokes before he sprayed his sister's back with semen. Gasping for air when he finished shooting, he nearly passed out when Faye moved around to suck his cock clean.

When she finished, Faye remained on the floor and sat against the sofa. Al assumed a similar position next to her. Bonnie turned around and sat next to her brother, and finally, Jim slid off the sofa dropping down next to his daughter. All worn out, no one said anything.

After a few minutes, Bonnie started giggling. "Wow! That was . . . too good to be true!"

Chuckling, Al agreed. "It was amazing."

Jim joined in the laughter. "Hell, that was an out-of-body experience."

Faye was snickering also. "I never would have thought anything like that would have happened in a million years."

"So, are you saying it only took one time?" Bonnie wanted to know.

"Was this afternoon only one time?" Faye countered.

"I don't want it to be," Bonnie answered.

"Nor do I," Al agreed.

Jim crawled around to sit facing his wife. "It did only take one time for me. Faye, if you're willing, I want to give us another chance."

She nodded, not in agreement, but in understanding. "How would this new dynamic work?"

"However we want it to," Bonnie said. "I've been reading on the internet about families who have sex with each other. The key is that it is all consensual. You want to have sex with Al or dad, or both, if they're in agreement, the three of you have at it. We can have family sessions like this afternoon, we can . . . do whatever we want."

"Is that what all of you want?" Faye asked.

"It can't be about what we want," Jim pointed out gesturing to himself and the children. "You have to want it also."

Faye was silent for a few minutes.

"So, mom, what's it going to be?"

"This afternoon was exciting," she admitted. "It did bring something back into our lives that was sorely missing, not to mention adding a totally new and spectacular element into our family, as well, as bringing us all together in a very meaningful way. And I have to admit, while it was good with you, Jim, I still like doing it with Al."

"Which is fine because I still want to do it with Bonnie."

"Then I guess, I'm in," Faye said. "And I get my share of you guys in me," she added as a quip.

"Just guys?" Bonnie questioned.

"You do girls?"

"I haven't yet, but this week brought a lot of firsts. That could be another."

"Okay . . . well . . . we'll have to work our way up to you being down there."

They all laughed and knew that, from here on, life was going to be good.

THE END

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers