We, the Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers

Al's lips touched her panty-covered pussy, which smelled of desire, and he continued up her abdomen and the exposed portion of her breasts. He then turned her around, planting kisses on her back and neck, before undoing the clasp on her bra. With her gorgeous tits exposed, his hands went around her to hold each in his palms.

"Oh, yes," Faye purred, reaching her arm up and wrapping it around his head as much as she could.

His lips wanted to touch every part of her luscious body. He turned her over onto her stomach, kissing the back of her thighs. When he reached the obstruction of her skirt, he quickly undid it and slid it down her legs. Al was surprised to see so much of her ass cheeks exposed by the almost thong-like undies. He never would have expected his mother to wear something like that, and he wondered for an instant if she'd done it for him. But that thought was overshadowed when his lips made contact with her butt.

Faye giggled when her son licked and tickled her crack with his tongue.

Of course, Al instantly yanked her panties down and she rose to a doggy position to assist. Once her thong rested on the floor with the remainder of her clothing, he buried his face between her buttocks, kissing, licking and jabbing.

Loving what he was doing, Faye spread her legs slightly to give Al better access. He dragged his tongue up from her clit, separated her slit, crossed her perineum and rimmed her anus, marveling at the sweetness he tasted.

Her son was driving her crazy. She loved his aggressiveness, but she wanted to be more of a participant, so she turned around to a sitting position. She tasted herself on his lips when they came together again. Her hands went to work on his belt and zipper, and when she had them undone, he stepped back and pushed them and his underpants down, stepping out of them and ripping off his socks.

Al paused for a moment to allow his eyes to feast on her marvelous body sprawled before him on the bed.

And then, she became the aggressor, pulling him onto the bed and pushing him onto his back. As soon as he was down, her hand grasped his leaking cock, which was instantly followed by her mouth engulfing it.

"Oh, yeah," Al groaned. Not wanting to lay idle while his mother blew him, he tugged on her leg to drag her into a sixty-nine. He just loved the taste of her delicious pussy and wanted to savor it whenever possible.

However, Faye's mouthing of Al's penis was only a lubricating prelude to turning herself around where she could have it where she really wanted it: in her wet pussy. They both moaned as her labia embraced his rod and slowly sank down to completely sheath it in her womanly warmth.

Al had to smile as he looked up at his beautiful mother's face and saw the mixture of concentration and pure lust etched in her features. Emotionally, the knowledge that he was giving her those feelings was almost better than any orgasm he might have. She bounced slowly up and down on his cock, dangling her tits in his face. Of course, his lips latched onto her nipples, sucking and lightly biting as his penis felt the joy of being inside her. There was nothing more amazing than having his dick inside of a pussy; nothing more special than having it inside this one.

Alternating between bouncing up and down and pivoting her hips back and forth had Faye coming rather quickly. She'd had more sex in the last day and a half than she'd had in a year, and it seemed that now that she had the perfect partner, she couldn't get enough. Her high-pitched whimpering signaled her orgasm as the warm, tingly feeling pervaded her being. She'd almost forgotten how good it could be.

After a minute, Faye eased off, grabbed Al's cock and jerked it while bending over to kiss him. She then bent over to suck him and taste herself. In her super aroused state, she even enjoyed licking her remnants off of him.

But Al was nowhere near finished, and as he pushed his mother onto her back, Faye was glad he wasn't. Now, he mounted her missionary style and she loved it just as much.

"Fuck me hard," she commanded, and he complied.

After a few minutes of this, Al eased onto his side, lifted her leg over his abdomen and reinserted himself, resuming his hefty pace. While he fucked his mother, he kissed her leg and played with her tits. She lifted her upper torso and leaned over so they could kiss, lips to lips.

Al slowed his pumping because it felt simply like fucking instead of making love; and making love is what he really wanted to do with his mother.

She smiled at the dreamy look on his face. "Where did you learn to fuck so well?"

"I understood the basics, but you brought out the best in me, and I just want to be the best I can be for you."

"Oooh, you smooth-talking devil. I love it. I love you."

"I love you, too, mom."

And it was that sentiment that brought her to the edge again. Sensing that she was about to have another orgasm, Al picked up his pace.

"Yes, that's it," she murmured. And when she felt herself coming, she pulled him to her, hugging him as tightly as she could.

Al felt such a range of emotions being in his mother's embrace that he found himself ready to come also. "I'm gonna come, too."

"Come on, baby." She continued to hold him tightly, even placing a hand on his back to keep him inside her.

He took that to mean she wanted him to come inside of her, and so he did. It felt so spectacular not only to climax from his mother, but even more monumental to come inside of her. He slowed his thrusts, but continued them as long he kept ejaculating, which, with his mother, seemed like gallons more.

When he finished, she pulled his face to hers where they enjoyed a slow, sensuous kiss. Faye then turned onto her side, spooning herself against her son. They could both feel his cum seeping out of her, but neither cared, only enjoying that it was the product of their lovemaking.

Silence ensued, with their breathing the only sound in the very quiet house. The quiet enhanced their feeling of touch. Al could distinctly feel his mother's breasts pressed against his back, the softness of her skin against his like nothing else he could think of, and somewhere in the center of each was the point of each nipple, firm, yet tender in its own way. And the rest of her warm body contoured to his was enough to keep his erection alive.

It was no less a moment of awareness for Faye to be able to share this time with another person, a man, her son. It had been quite a while since she had leisurely laid in bed with someone. It was almost as satisfying as an orgasm. But only almost.

A myriad of thoughts floated through her momentarily unconfused mind, and one of those prompted her to speak. "I'm concerned about Bonnie."

"Don't be," Al said. "As she said this morning, she's adjusting."

"You really think she is?"

"I do. As we've said, the news was just so sudden, there was no indication. She just needed to let it settle in."

"I also wonder how this is going to work," Faye mused. "I assume you are going to stay with me."

"I want to. I hope you want me to."

"Of course, I do. And I think Bonnie will also."

"And so, how will we get together?"

"My thoughts exactly."

"We'll just have to take opportunities as they arise—"

"And not become careless."

"Yes."

"Al?"

The tone of concern in her voice caused him to reluctantly break the oh, so comfortable position they were in and turn over to face her. "What is it, mom?"

"Son, we've been doing this for a day and a half now and I haven't questioned it, but I feel as though I should now. Should we be doing this?"

He smiled. "You've gotten and will get no complaints from me."

"I can't complain about what we've been doing either. It's just a question of whether we should be doing it."

After a few moments of thought, Al ticked off, "Legally, no; morally, probably not; emotionally, hell yeah."

Faye couldn't help but chuckle. "Well, that certainly simplifies it."

"Oh, you want it simplified. Well, if you want to keep doing it, we keep doing it and nothing else matters."

"Okay, then, I do want to keep doing it."

And to be sure, they did.

* * *

Once her mother and her brother departed, Bonnie ran upstairs to shower. She had not washed off the sex she'd had with her father from the night before. But for the afternoon, she wanted to be fresh and clean for him. She used her sweetest smelling soap and pondered what to wear for what undoubtedly would be a very short time. While still contemplating attire, she merely wrapped the towel around her without really drying herself. She didn't have any sexy nightgown or negligee—why would an eighteen-year-old?—and couldn't think of any other alluring apparel she possessed until she had to re-wrap the towel. Then she quickly realized she was wearing the sexiest thing she could: a towel around her still damp body. Feeling naughty, Bonnie headed downstairs to find her father with a few boxes strewn around the living room.

Jim had found it strange—and almost disappointing—that his daughter had disappeared after his wife and son had departed. He thought sure she would have been all over him like a cheap suit. So, he set about accomplishing the task at hand and started packing his personal belongings. He felt more than heard Bonnie descend the stairs, and his glance up was merely a reflex action. But the sight of her clad only in a towel, hair still wet, moisture glistening on the exposed parts of her body had him doing a double-take and explained volumes.

He dropped to the sofa and watched in awe as she sashayed down the steps. He also realized that he hadn't really seen her naked—or as close to it as she was now—in daylight as all of their trysts had been late at night in the dim light of the guest bedroom. Her body was developing as voluptuously as her mother's. Jim had a momentary vision in his head of the last time he had seen his wife nude, remembering what a great body Faye had. It had him briefly wondering what had caused him to lose interest in her, but before he could consider it further, he was brought back to reality when his daughter sat on his right thigh with her legs between his spread knees.

The coolness of Bonnie's body could be felt through the thin material of his pants and a moist aura emanated from around her. The freshness of her clean skin also permeated his nostrils and he found himself leaning in to inhale the sweet scent of her neck.

Bonnie giggled when she felt his warm breath on her skin. Her accompanying shiver caused the towel to loosen around her breasts, the one nearest her dad becoming exposed. Jim did the only logical thing and kissed it, which produced more titters and shudders. He rested his hand on her thigh, and his caress had her spreading her legs slightly, enough for his hand to travel up under the towel that was barely covering her inner section. She sighed when his fingers came in contact with her labia, weakening her to lean against his chest.

Jim then shoveled his arm under his daughter's legs, lifted her slightly and laid her across his lap. His right arm moved up to support her back, and all of this maneuvering caused the towel to fall, completely exposing her breasts. He fondled each orb lovingly, kissing and sucking each nipple until she purred her delight.

His left hand returned between her legs and her squirming that followed had the towel falling away. Jim flipped it off of her body rendering her completely nude. In the bright afternoon light that filtered into the room, he marveled at her beautiful body, her well-rounded breasts with their tiny areola and perky nipples. With his hand on her freshly shaved pussy, her pink vulva and pouty clitoris had his cock fighting for room to grow in his pants. He slipped his middle finger into her pussy loving the wet, slushy feeling.

"Oh, yes, daddy," Bonnie cried.

Jim smirked silently. Funny that she only started calling him daddy since and when they were having sex. It was actually a huge turn-on. Removing his finger, he tasted her juices. The sweet nectar made him want more so he gently repositioned her on the sofa leaning against the arm. He spread her legs and honed in on her inviting pussy.

Bonnie sucked in her breath when her dad's tongue made contact with her vagina. She was thrilled that he was the aggressor today, a role that she had performed their first two times.

Prior to sex with his daughter, Jim had never tasted a teenager's pussy. He was a late bloomer at sex and his first experience was well into his twenties; Faye was actually his first and only—until now. But there was just something sweet and tender about a young woman's pussy that made eating her so special—like eating veal instead of beef.

Until her daddy did it, Bonnie had never had her pussy eaten so she had no frame of reference to know if her father was any good. But it didn't really matter because what he was doing—good or bad, right or wrong, correct or incorrect, skilled or inexperienced—was divine. His tongue touching her clit every now and then was electric and sent jolts throughout her body and caused her to suck in her breath rapidly on each contact. She could lay here and let him do this all day.

Jim could have continued eating his daughter, but seeing her in the afternoon light was a real turn-on. The fact that this was also going to be their third time made him less concerned about what they were doing and more eager to do it. He stood to remove his clothes.

Watching him, Bonnie had a thought similar to his in that seeing his naked body in daylight lent a new and exciting element to their lovemaking. And as soon as she saw his raging hard-on, she pulled him back down to sit to the sofa looking it over as though seeing it for the first time—which, in a sense, she was—and then attacked his cock with her mouth. There was a distinct feeling of control in sucking a man's dick. The problem was, the more she sucked it, the more she wanted it in her pussy. So, after only a minute or two, with her dad still sitting on the sofa, she sat on his lap and guided his lubed penis into her hungry vagina.

She bounced rapidly up and down on him, but quickly tired and slowed down. Bonnie threw her arms around her dad and hugged as she moved her pussy around on his dick. Oh, how she loved having him inside of her. Changing up, she turned herself around on him, facing away and leaning back against him as though he was an easy chair.

This enabled Jim to reach around and play with her clit as he fucked her. With his other arm he fondled her breasts. Once again, he had thoughts about doing this same act with his wife. Had it become too routine with them or was his daughter just a much better fuck or that Bonnie was young and fresh?

His daughter's heavier breathing and louder moaning brought Jim back to the moment. The building of Bonnie's climax caused him to remain focused on getting her off. It was actually exciting for him having her squirm against him, but he had to gently hold her down when she actually climaxed because by then she was thrashing about and he feared she would fall off.

To help herself really enjoy this orgasm, Bonnie closed her legs to tighten her pussy around her father's cock and she took his arms and wrapped them around her in a snug hold. She wanted him to engulf her like a warm blanket. However, his taut embrace actually caused her to shiver as the last tingles of her climax faded.

"Oh, daddy, you're so good," Bonnie cried. "I love having sex with you. I wish I could keep you inside of me all of the time. Why is sex so good?"

He knew this was just the rambling of a well-satisfied young woman and that she might not even realize what she was saying. Still, it made him feel good. He laid her back down on the sofa in the same position as when he had orally enjoyed her pussy. However, this time, instead of his tongue, he re-inserted his dick, but slowly so he could feel her vaginal walls gently caress his rod. He drove it all the way in and then simply stopped to enjoy its sweet embrace. He could even feel it pulsing around him, and he wondered if that was residual spasms from her orgasm of if she was really attempting to entice him with her vaginal muscles.

What it did was make him want to fuck her more, so he began thrusting, but slowly to enjoy each stroke to the max. Yet again, Jim was reminded of Faye, and from somewhere deep in his memory, he remembered how similar his wife felt. Mindlessly, he picked up his pace with these visions in his head, and amazingly, nothing infringed on his thoughts to remove that image. In fact, the notion that he was vicariously fucking his wife had him coming quickly.

Bonnie read intense concentration in his face and interpreted it as focusing on coming, so she did nothing to interrupt him.

Jim almost felt guilty when he was ready to blast his daughter's pussy with a massive load in a very satisfying orgasm while thinking of his wife; so much so, he pulled out and flooded her belly. In addition to that confusion was why he was fantasizing about Faye anyway.

Once again, Bonnie mistook her dad's intense climax as a positive effect of them having sex. She didn't know why he pulled out of her, but she was thrilled that he had such a monumental orgasm. "Wow! We are so good together!" she remarked. "Aren't we?"

Jim knew there was no other answer than, "Yes."

"Let's do it again," she said eagerly.

Still guilty, Jim said, "Can't. I have to recharge."

"Then would you eat my pussy again?"

Remembering that he hadn't had thoughts about Faye when he'd done oral on Bonnie before, Jim readily agreed.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Jim looked up sharply from between his daughter's legs as Bonnie tilted her head backward to see her mother and brother upside down standing at the entrance to the living room. As Jim scrambled for something to put on, Bonnie sat up.

Al was more amused by what he saw than angry as his mother seemed to be. He quickly grasped the irony in that his dad and his sister were doing exactly what he and his mom were doing. Surely his mother could see that, as well.

Jim was slipping into his shorts without underwear and moving toward his wife. "Now, now, Faye, let's talk about this."

Ignoring his parents, Al stepped over to the sofa, more in awe of Bonnie, whom he had never seen completely naked. He hadn't realized how great her body was becoming. Her tits weren't as big as their mother's, but they had the same shape and roundness—almost the same exact pair, just a bit smaller. "You're really hot," he couldn't help telling her.

"Thanks," Bonnie said, almost blushing. "But I wish I had a body like mom's."

"Yeah, mom has a terrific body—" Al quickly halted, realizing he might be opening himself up to discovery. "You've still got a lot of growing to do," he pointed out, hoping he had overcome his blunder. "You'll get there."

"How do you know about mom? Have you seen her naked?" Bonnie wanted to know.

Thinking rapidly so he wouldn't dig a deeper hole, Al shrugged, "I might have passed her open door at the right moment."

But from her vantage point sitting on the sofa with her brother standing before her, she could see the bulge developing in his pants. Bonnie reached out and patted his erection, catching him off guard, causing him to jerk backward. "You've got a hard-on!"

"Uh, uh, well, you are sitting here naked—"

"No, no, you didn't have it when you walked over. You got it when we started talking about mom." Then it instantly occurred to her. "You've got the hots for mom." A few more moments of thought had her quickly correcting her thinking. "You and mom are doing . . ."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers