We, the Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

"What you and dad are doing?"

Bonnie's eyes widened as she realized where this conversation had headed. After a bit of consideration, she gestured to her naked body and grinned. "I guess I'm really not in a position to deny anything, am I?"

"You and dad, huh? How long has that been going on?"

"Just a couple of days. Couldn't sleep the night they told us about the divorce. Went downstairs, saw his light on, caught him masturbating." She shrugged. "One thing led to another."

"Wow. How was it?"

Bonnie shrugged. "He's my first so I really don't have anything to compare it to. But whether or not he's good by anybody else's standard, for me, it's been great." She gave her brother a stern look. "So, what about you and mom?"

"Well, I'd be a hypocrite to deny doing the same thing."

They both laughed and glanced at their parents arguing. She patted the seat next to her and Al sat.

"Should we put a stop to them?" Al asked.

"I'm more interested in how you and mom got started." She placed her hand on his thigh blatantly touching the bulge in his pants. He didn't stop her, actually liking the eroticism of it.

"The morning after the announcement. She was getting dressed, needed help zipping her dress, and as you said, one thing led to another." Bonnie was still rubbing his cock through his pants, so Al reached out and caressed her nearest breast.

Of course, she didn't stop him because she was glad he finally touched her. "So, when we made the pact for you to get close to mom and me to dad—"

"I don't think that was what either of us meant."

"But I'm not disappointed how it ended up."

"Nor am I," Al agreed. "So, are you going to live with dad?"

"Yes. And you'll stay with mom. Seems like it's working out better than we hoped it would," Bonnie pointed out. Her brother was rubbing the tip of her nipple. "Ooh, yeah, I like that." She turned toward him to give him access to her other breast. Her hand found its way to his belt, but before attempting to undo it, she asked, "You mind?"

"Are you kidding? Allow me." Al undid did his belt and zipper.

"You're going to stop there? You might as well take them off."

So, he did.

"What are the two of you doing?" Faye demanded.

* * *

Faye's reaction upon returning home was just that: an immediate response to what she saw: her husband and her daughter apparently having sex. She wanted to be angry that a father was taking advantage of his child. But she quickly realized that he would not do that, or at least, it was mutual, knowing her daughter. Faye was also instantly mindful of what she was doing with their son, so how could she really blame Jim, but she did not let him in on that.

Faye listened with half and ear to her husband try to explain his way out of it. He was trying to make Bonnie out to be the aggressor, which would not be hard to believe. She had always been closer to her dad. Maybe Faye was feeling hurt that her husband would give in to his daughter about something so taboo rather than try to reconcile with his wife. But again, she had done the same thing, so how could she really fault him. Still, if both of them were willing to go to the extreme of having sex with their children, why wouldn't they have discussed their sexual needs with each other and give each other another chance?

These confusing thoughts had her glancing over to the sofa where Al had joined his sister and was . . . pulling down his pants. Again, she simply reacted to what she saw. "What are the two of you doing?" She quickly walked over to them with Jim in tow. Faye was momentarily distracted by the sight of her son's marvelous cock at full mast with her daughter's small hand wrapped around it at mid-shaft, the same cock she'd just had great fun and satisfaction with.

Defiantly, Bonnie did not let go of her brother's raging erection. "Follow my lead," she quickly whispered to Al, an idea quickly forming in her head.

Miffed, Faye dropped into the over-stuffed chair next to the sofa. "What's happening to us?" she asked in a deflated voice.

Sensing dismay in her mother's tone, Bonnie asked, "What do you mean?"

"Look at you, sitting there completely naked with your hand around your brother's penis, him half naked, and your dad much the same . . . not to mention what you and he were doing."

"Well, let's be fair, mom. Where has Al's penis been before?"

"All right, I'll admit that Al and I have been doing the same thing."

Jim clearly hadn't seen that coming, if the shocked expression on his face was any clue. He dropped down onto the nearby love seat. "What?"

"Maybe we are just discovering who we really are," Bonnie posed.

"Who we really are?" Faye repeated.

"A family that loves each other more than we thought and in ways we never knew we could."

"That actually makes some sense," Jim said, finally catching up with the discussion after what he had just learned. Of course, he couldn't blame anyone.

"Yes, it does," Faye agreed, glancing at her husband, who was shirtless. She took time to notice that he still had a very manly physique. "So, what does all of this mean? Are you going to live with your dad, Bonnie, so you and he can—" she bobbed her head from side to side "—keep doing what you've been doing?"

"Let's be adult here, mom, and call it what it is: having sex. Dad and I have been having sex, just as you and Al have. And maybe it won't be necessary for anyone to go anywhere."

"Really? Why not?"

Bonnie looked at both of her parents. "Will the two of you admit that sex was the root of your problems and that it bred other issues?"

Faye and Jim Glanced at each other, but neither answered right away.

"Well, let's just say that Al and I are convinced it was."

"Okay. It was," Jim conceded.

"And have I been satisfying you sexually, daddy?"

"Yes," Jim admitted, with some embarrassment.

"Mom, has Al been satisfying you?"

Faye merely nodded hesitantly.

"Then maybe the two of you don't really have a problem," Bonnie suggested. "Maybe you just let the best part of yourselves get away and needed something to rejuvenate your libidos."

They all paused to consider that for a minute.

"Could it be that simple?" Jim mused aloud.

"Do you still love mom?" Bonnie wanted to know.

"I don't think I ever really stopped. I mean, the other issues might have masked that feeling, or made me think I felt differently, but I have to admit, Bonnie, and please don't get upset about this, but when we were, uh—"

"Having sex," Bonnie filled in, wondering why it was such a difficult thing for them to say.

Clearing his throat to cover his nervousness, Jim said, "Yeah. Anyway, there were a few times that I almost thought I was . . . having sex . . . with your mother."

"And did you wish you really were?" This from a now curious Faye.

Looking his wife straight in the eye, Jim answered, "To some extent. Yes."

"What about you, mom?" Al said. "Do you still love dad?"

"I agree with what your dad said about that and how the other issues affected that."

"When we were having sex, did you think about dad?"

Faye didn't answer right away, considering what she should say. "Well, I sense that you would all want me to say I did, but truthfully, I didn't. However, when we came home and I saw him naked, it did bring back some fond memories of him and me together."

"Well, that's something," Bonnie said by way of encouragement.

Seeing the hope-filled expression on her daughter's face, Faye felt that Bonnie needed a dose of reality. "I know you've had a difficult time accepting that your dad and I are getting a divorce, but it's not as simple as he and I having sex again and suddenly everything is going to be alright."

Bonnie shrugged, not willing to give in. "Maybe it is. You needed help zipping up your dress and Al was there to assist, and that led to you defying propriety, conventional beliefs and societal taboos to have sex with your son and, oh my, it was so good you did it again and again. And all it took was one time. Maybe you both just needed a little priming."

It was almost like a slap in the face, but Faye realized that her daughter was smart beyond her years—and right.

Bonnie quickly read the revelation in her mother's face and instantly knew the time for talking was done and action was needed. Standing, Bonnie ignored all eyes on her naked body—actually, she felt a bit of a rush knowing her dad and brother were eying her with lust—and walked over to her mom. Remembering his sister's instructions to follow her lead, Al was right behind her.

A bewildered Faye did not resist her daughter and son pulling her up. Bonnie started undressing her and Al followed suit. Bonnie let her brother finish with their mom as the daughter stepped over to their father and yanked him up. She was pleased to encounter his erection when she removed his pants. She led him over to one end of the sofa, sat him down and knelt before him. She could taste the remnants of their sex on his penis as she sucked it into her mouth.

Bonnie heard her father suck in his breath when he saw his wife was completely nude. The daughter paused her oral work to glance over and was amazed at seeing her mother naked for the first time. "Wow, mom, you really have a great body."

Faye offered a nervous smile. Being completely nude in front of Al had not bothered her; in fact, it had actually been stimulating. But having the entire family looking at her, all with appreciative stares, was unsettling. She was about to attempt to cover herself with her arms when Al walked her the few steps to the other end of the sofa, sat her down, spread her legs, and likewise, tasted the leftover cum cocktail in her pussy.

The parents glanced at each other nervously as their children performed oral sex on them. Though Jim merely shrugged, his and Faye's expressions were tempered with satisfied grimaces from the pleasure Al and Bonnie were giving them. But husband and wife saw something else in each other causing Jim to reach over and caress his spouse's shoulder. She returned a warm smile, lifting her arm to touch his.

Bonnie caught this display of affection and tapped Al to notice. They exchanged smiles to the extent that they could. Bonnie reached up, took her dad's hand from her mom's shoulder and eased it down to the older woman's breast. Jim got the message and fondled his wife's tit. Faye closed her eyes and sighed to show her enjoyment.

Bonnie felt a rush of excitement believing all was happening as she wanted it to. To further things along, she let go of her dad's cock and turned him toward her mom. Al understood what his sister was trying to do, so he turned his mother and laid her down on the sofa and spread her legs so his father could take over. Seeing Faye's juicy pussy and ignoring the fact that a lot of it was his son's saliva, Jim eagerly went down on his wife.

A huge moan of satisfaction was Faye's response to her husband's tongue making contact. They had never done much oral in the past—maybe that was part of the problem—but suddenly, his mouth and technique felt divine.

A wave of emotion came over Bonnie as though her plan was actually working. But she felt that she needed to do more; or was it that she just wanted to be more a part of this? Either way, Bonnie placed her hand on her mother's thigh. Faye tensed her leg muscle at the unexpected touch, but oddly, when she glanced down and saw her daughter caressing her thigh, she smiled and was not put out. Bonnie then reached down and grabbed her dad's dick, stroking it lovingly. Likewise, he wasn't expecting the contact, but he instantly realized it was his daughter's hand and actually liked her stroking him.

Witnessing what his sister was doing, Al also participated by moving closer to his mother's head so he could reach one arm around and fondle one breast with that hand and the other with his nearest hand. Of course, she looked up and smiled at him. And when he bent down and pressed his lips to hers, she kissed back.

Glad to observe her brother taking some initiative, Bonnie took a cue from him and lifted her dad's head from between her mom's legs and mashed her mouth to his. It was a wet, juicy kiss because his lips were smeared with pussy juice. After several seconds, she said, "I've never tasted a woman's pussy before, but I can see why guys like it so much."

They all chuckled, but instead of going back to what they had been doing. Jim pulled himself forward to kiss his wife. With all of the sexual tension in the air, it quickly became passionate, and more important, very familiar.

Thrilled by this latest development, Bonnie was so overwhelmed, she pulled Al to her and kissed him in the same manner as their parents. In their awkward position on the floor, Al's penis rubbed against Bonnie's leg and she felt a smear of pre-cum. Her arousal factor at an unprecedented high, she devoured his cock, and while it was as enjoyable as her dad's, the intense moans, sighs and other throaty sounds coming from their parents was distracting—correction—more titillating, and after only a few seconds, she had to look at the sofa.

Jim and Faye were still locked in a fierce kiss with him on hands and knees. Acting only on selfish desire now, Bonnie reached out and grabbed her dad's dick, which was harder than she had ever seen it and dangling just above her mom's moist pussy, and guided it in.

Faye roared in delight while Jim groaned in pure ecstasy. He fucked his wife slowly, wanting to enjoy every moment of what could be a one-time spectacular. Faye threw her arms around his back, urging him on.

Bonnie was thrilled beyond belief. A quick glance at her brother revealed a huge grin on his face. Both could only sit there and watch in awe. For Bonnie, it was also exciting to actually watch two people fuck. Of course, she'd seen it in porn videos, but never in real life. Not being on the receiving end, she didn't know how it compared to when she and her dad had fucked, but it was certainly much more stellar than any movie she had seen. And the fact that it was her parents made it special beyond imagination.

Still, Bonnie had that eagerness to be a bigger part of it. So, reached between her dad's legs to massage his balls. She felt him shiver slightly when her hand cupped his scrotum. With her other hand, she tunneled it between their sweaty abdomens to find her mother's clit, which she rubbed with her index finger. Faye gasped at the electricity in her touch, but liked what her daughter was doing.

Not to be left out, Al went back to work on his mother's breasts, this time twisting and rubbing her nipples.

Jim had marveled the first time he'd had sex with his daughter at the tightness of her young pussy. But the familiarity and custom feel of his wife's vagina was no less a thrill. In fact, that they were reconnecting was actually more exhilarating, as though it was really meant to be. With Bonnie, it was just—he wasn't minimizing it by thinking that word—fucking. With Faye, he truly felt as though they were making love.

Without knowing what her husband was thinking, Faye's thoughts were running a similar course. Al's virile, young cock had provided her with incredible pleasure and reminded her what good sex was like. But doing it now with Jim was like an old sweater that just embraced and kept you warmer than any new coat or jacket. She hated to jump to conclusions, particular under the drug-like influence of this spectacular sex, but she was beginning to believe that her daughter had been correct: it was as simple as husband and wife copulating again. And then there was the added . . . participation? attention? whatever . . . of the children that added a naughty and wicked twist to it all. She understood now what Bonnie had meant by being a family that loves each other more than we thought and in ways we never knew we could.

All of these thoughts were bringing Faye to a fast and monumental orgasm. She felt the tingling in her nerves and that build-up of emotion that prefaced the actual explosion of pleasure. Her heavier breathing and higher and louder moaning signaled her impending climax.

Jim sensed his wife was getting close so he picked up the pace of his thrusting. This plus the machinations of Bonnie's handiwork also served to bring him almost there.

All signs aside, Bonnie could feel that her parents were about to experience the greatest orgasms of their lives. Again, she wanted to be a part of it. Her dad had lowered his body down on top of her mother, so Bonnie hugged the two of them as best she could. But it was not enough. She wanted to feel more, and she knew what that was. "Al, shove your cock in me!" she commanded urgently.

"What?"

"Just do it."

Of course, Al was not immune to the sexual aura that had engulfed all of them, and though he had not achieved the same emotional level that his sister obviously had, he knew he was experiencing a special moment. Though he had hoped to eventually fuck his sister what with the new reality his family had entered, he wasn't thinking it would happen so soon. But knowing how attached she was to this situation and the urgency in her voice had him quickly moving in behind her. In her position of hugging their parents, her body was half off and half on the sofa. Al had to put a knee on the sofa, as well, but as he slid his cock into her tight pussy, he also needed to hold onto something to remain attached. That meant putting an arm around Bonnie and the other arm around his dad.

Bonnie screamed—a good scream—when she felt her brother's cock slide inside of her pussy. It was spectacular. In her awkward position, she was able to rotate her hips slightly to give some movement to their joining. It was not the fuck she had hoped for, but it would have to do for now. That is, until suddenly, Al found some perch and was able to do some light pumping. But it was enough.

Faye started it when she exploded in the most magnanimous orgasm she had ever experienced. Her head was pounding, her muscles cramping, her nerves burning, but amid what would have otherwise been pain in any other situation, she felt an incredible pleasure way beyond anything she could ever have imagined. She became oblivious to anything around her.

It started a chain reaction. Knowing that he had given his wife an unbelievable orgasm was, in itself, enough to trigger his own climax. But add to that the fact that it was his wife he was fucking and with the peripheral stimulation from Bonnie, Jim felt his balls were going to combust as he fired jet after steaming jet of satisfying cum into Faye's pussy. The orgasms he'd had with Bonnie had been pretty spectacular, but didn't compare to what he was experiencing right now, nor what he could remember ever going through in the past with his wife. What was even more amazing was the amount of jizz he had fired, particularly considering he had already had a hefty climax earlier this afternoon.

While her parents were coming down from the massive heights they had achieved, Bonnie ordered Al, "Fuck me!"

Just having his cock inside of his sister's snug pussy had been more thrilling than he could have imagined. But he was not about to let this opportunity go by. Bonnie had eased her leg back onto the floor enabling Al to get into a more workable position. He began plowing her as she leaned over their dad. Al loved the feel of her tight snatch. It wasn't any better than he felt inside of his mom. Just different.

Once their breathing was a little more normal, Jim kissed Faye again, and for a few moments, they were oblivious to what their children were doing. Jim finally extricated himself from the heap he had been in. Bonnie had to lift up slightly to allow him out, and when he pulled his amazingly still hard cock out of his wife's pussy, Bonnie was greeted by a cum-drenched pussy and a cum-dripping dick.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers