We, the Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,046 Followers

Suddenly, it all became very clear to Al. He instantly understood what his mother was going through. It was more than just the concept of divorce, it was the loss of being an appreciated woman, of being a desirable woman, and now she was a ship in a storm . . . looking only for any port. And he, her son, was that safe haven.

Al pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her. "No, mom. I completely understand. And I'm here for you."

They gazed deeply into each other's eyes, neither resisting the magnetic draw of their lips together. And in the emotion of that kiss, her hand found his cock again, fingers wrapping around it and holding on as though it was the most prized possession she could ever have.

When they broke apart after a minute or so, both surprised that the other kissed so well, Faye cried, "Al, I know this is wrong on so many levels, but right now, I don't care. I just want you more than I've ever wanted anything."

"And now, this is one more sin we've committed this morning and you know what? I don't care either." With a smirk, Al added, "Won't you be late for work?"

"I'm already late," Faye giggled. "Besides, if you can play hooky, why can't I?"

Stepping back, Al noted, "You look fantastic in that dress. I've never seen you wear anything like that."

"Thanks. First time I've worn it. And it looks like it's not going to be on for long."

This time, she leaned in for another kiss. After several seconds, Faye asked, "Where did you learn to kiss so well?"

"Glad you like it," Al said, having no explanation. When they resumed, he casually pushed her dress straps off of her shoulders, leaving his hands on her now bare clavicles.

Faye reached up and dragged her son's hand down to her breasts, which he willingly caressed. He concentrated on the parts that were exposed, and then slid one hand around back to unzip her zipper. The act caused the top of her dress to fall to her waist. Again, he pawed her magnificent boobs.

"Don't stop there," she whispered.

So he reached around again to unclasp her bra which then dropped down between them. With her foot, Faye brushed it away from them. Al's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets at the sight of his mother's seemingly perfectly rounded bare breasts. Smiling in appreciation, Faye pushed him back a step to sit on the bed, which put his head at the proper height to align his lips with her nipple. He understood her motive and eagerly sucked, licked and ran his tongue around the areola.

She moaned her delight. With the thrill of her son's mouth pressed against her tits, Faye pushed on her dress, the top half of which had gathered around her waist, over her hips along with her panties where they dropped to the floor. When she stepped out of them, which separated Al from her boobs, he got his first look at her completely naked.

While just her bare breasts had been an eyeful, the sight of her totally nude blew him away. And if that wasn't enough, her pussy was shaved! Uncontrollably, Al reached out and touched a couple of fingers to her clit. Faye, shivered, giggled and pulled his head to her, mashing his face between her breasts. Again, he latched onto her tits and let his tongue dance on her nipples. She was holding his head tightly to her bosom and the effort had her falling forward, which pushed him onto his back on the bed where she came down on top of him. Her spread legs straddled his hips, conveniently aligning her pussy with the bulge in his underpants.

The contact had Faye sucking in her breath. She pulled the elastic of his waistband down as far as she could—a few inches—to expose the top of his pulsing cock. She slid back off the bed back onto the floor still clutching his waistband and pulling it with her. She didn't stop until his boxers lay on the floor atop her discarded clothes. Less than a second passed before she had a firm grasp on his cock, automatically stroking it.

She moaned and he gasped.

"Wow, that's beautiful," she noted, the compliment causing Al's penis to involuntarily expand. With no thought, she bent her head to take it in her mouth while climbing onto the bed.

From her perpendicular position, Al was able to reach out and cup her shapely ass. The thought that his mother was expertly sucking his cock made him lightheaded. Enjoying him playing with her rear, she angled it toward him so he could get to her pussy, which he did. He ran the tips of his fingers from her clit between her pussy lips across her perineum to her anus. He felt it pucker and assumed she was not used to having it touched. She did not stop him so he continued to doodle with it. Of the few girls he'd had sex with, he'd never had an opportunity to play with a butt hole.

"And dad didn't like you doing that?" he couldn't help asking with disbelief.

"I didn't really do it much with him," Faye stopped to explain.

"Why me?"

"I like the feel of it in my mouth." She shimmied around throwing a leg over him to aim her pussy at his mouth. "This was another thing we didn't do much."

"No wonder you didn't satisfy each other. Well, you came to the right place."

"Thought I might have." She eased her backside down to his waiting tongue and whimpered when she felt his first swipe of her hole.

This was something that Al hadn't had many opportunities to do either, so he delved into this one, especially since his mother's tasted so good. He never would have thought that licking between a woman's legs would be something exciting to do. But it sure in hell was. He tickled her clit, flicking his tongue over it, then jabbed his tongue as far inside of her as he could and wished his tongue was longer so he could go deeper, but he couldn't quite stretch his neck enough to lick her asshole. He didn't know why he wanted to, but he did . . . because she was his mother?

And yet with all his concentration on what his mouth was doing, Al was still mindful that his cock was inside his mother's mouth. Not all of the girls he'd been with had been willing to suck dick. It was a great feeling.

Her son had raised a good question regarding her oral practices with her husband. It was just something that neither of them had really taken to. She had never been opposed to doing it, but it never seemed to matter much to Jim. So, they did it infrequently. But there had just been something about the sight of Al's young, straight, hard cock that invited her mouth, and not so surprisingly, she was really enjoying it. And add to that the spectacular job his mouth was doing on her pussy and she wondered how much better this morning could get.

Of course, it instantly occurred to her that they hadn't fucked yet, and so the icing had not yet been spread on the cake. As she continued to suck away, the thought of having this magnificent instrument of pleasure inside her pussy became an instant obsession. Without further consideration, Faye fell over sideways landing on her back with her legs dangling over the edge of the bed.

Al intuitively knew what she wanted—it was what he had been anxious for, as well—so he slid off the bed, turned and faced his mother's spread legs, knelt one of his knees on the bed and stood on his other leg. He lifted one of his mom's legs up, took a firm grip on his cock and guided it into her waiting pussy.

Faye had been watching in heightened anticipation of the splendor she was about to experience, and as her son slowly drove his delicious dick into her yearning snatch, she threw her head back disbelieving the overwhelming pleasure she suddenly felt. He fucked her slowly with short strokes, gradually going deeper. Her mind couldn't fathom how great this was, and suddenly, she couldn't remember it ever being so good. Surely her mind was playing tricks on her, erasing all previous pleasure from her memory, but she was only living in the moment right now.

Al turned the leg of hers that he had been holding upright over twisting her body partially to one side. He had not changed position, but now, her pussy was at the perfect angle for him to drive his cock into the hilt.

"Oh, oh, that feels terrific," Faye cried.

Still keeping his pace moderate, Al reached out and fondled her uppermost tit. He was certain that the fact that this was his mother had added a psychological effect to this morning and made everything they had done seem as though neither had ever had it so good. But the truth was, he had never had it so good. All of the other girls were just sex, some pretty good, others not so much. Maybe for it to be this good it just had to be with someone special. And perhaps, a guy having sex with his own mother, and one as hot as his was, was about as special as it could get.

And to think he'd never considered this possibility before in his horniest imagination.

"Al?" his mother said, intruding on his thoughts.

"Yeah, mom?"

"Would you mind if I got on top?"

"Of course not. Why would I mind?"

"Your dad didn't care for this position."

"Well, once again, you came to the right place."

They quickly maneuvered around to him on his back and her riding him.

As she performed a hula motion and he reached up to play with her dangling tits, he had to say, "Forgive me for saying this, mom, but I'm really beginning to understand why your sex life with him wasn't working. You're just too good in bed for any man in his right mind not to want to—"

"Fuck me?"

"I was trying to be polite."

"No need to. You're absolutely right. But I'd rather concentrate on now and talk about that another time."

"Oh, right." This was new to Al. He'd never had a girl want to be on top. He'd fucked in a lot of positions, but not this one. He couldn't imagine why any man wouldn't like this. It was a totally different feeling; almost as though different parts of his cock were being touched. And then there was the bonus of having her tits slapping his face. Who wouldn't absolutely love this?

She leaned down so they could kiss and this allowed him to pump his hips up. She controlled the pace, and as her moans grew in intensity, so did her speed. "Oh, oh, oh, uh, uh, uh, AH, AH, AH! Oh, baaaaaaby, fuuuuuuck me!"

And he did, pounding her has hard as he could—until she came to a near stop and slowly rotated her hips . . . and then she exploded. Her body trembled. He could feel her muscles tensing. She was nearly screaming unintelligible sounds. She sped up, pumping hard again, and just as quickly slowed, repeating that a few times until, finally, she just collapsed.

"Mom, are you okay?" Al asked worriedly when she didn't move for a while.

Lifting her head and breathing heavily, she said, "I can't believe how—I can't even think of a word that describes it—what a great fuck that was! I want more! Besides, you haven't come." She rolled over so they could reverse positions.

Al was already so horny he was surprised he hadn't come already. Fucking her missionary, gazing deeply into her eyes, engaging in occasional passionate kisses almost made him forget she was his mother, but rather a woman he was madly in love with. But in a sense, that's whom she was. And she was his mother. And that thought had him yelling, "I'm coming."

"Oh, fill me up, baby. Give it all to me."

He would have questioned the certainty of coming inside of her, but as his orgasm was mounting, so too was she building up to another one. And when he let go the first jets he felt an intensity he knew he'd never known. And what heightened it even more was when she felt herself being filled, she clasped her long gorgeous legs around his and wrapped her arms around his back and came in another explosive orgasm. By chain reaction, that seemed to extend his climax and it felt like he shot a gallon more cum.

When they were both finished, he rolled over onto his back beside her, leaving his hand on her thigh.

"I don't know about you, son, but I want to believe that was the best sex I've ever had in my life. However, there's also a part of me that wonders if the fact that you're my son has made it seem so."

"Well, not to take anything away from how good we both were, I kinda had the same thought. Then it occurred to me that maybe it just needed to be with someone special to make it so good. And you're nothing if not the most special person in my life. But regardless how we try to classify it or what we think contributed to it, it was still the best sex of my life. That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

"Works for me. But one thing is certain, we're going to do this again."

"Now?"

"No," Faye answered with a chuckle. "I've got to get to work. We'll make time when we can. But I have to ask, are you okay having sex with your mother? I mean, it's not generally accepted."

Al shrugged. "Well, I think I kept my end up pretty well," he quipped.

"That you did. But the events of this morning kinda drove us to what we did. We didn't really think about it or consider the ramifications of it beforehand. So, I'm going to ask you seriously, are you okay with it?"

"Yes, mom, I'm fine with it. We are two consenting adults. No one is being forced to do anything they don't want to do. And what goes on between us behind closed doors is nobody else's business."

* * *

The morning was a moment of clarity for Al. His entire outlook on life suddenly changed 180°. So, his parents were going to get a divorce, oh, well. He now understood why, at least from his mother's perspective, and he now accepted it—as long as he could be there for her.

In fact, he felt so good, he decided to go to school after all. His only concern now was the agreement he had with Bonnie. He no longer saw a need to figure out how to prevent their parents from getting a divorce. What he hoped was that Bonnie would go live with their dad and that he could stay with their mom so they could have each other whenever they wanted. He'd have to stall Bonnie until he could think of something to tell her, or at least convince her that the divorce was a good thing.

* * *

Dinner that evening was awkward because everyone assumed that everyone else was still upset about the previous evening's news. Of course, the real reason was the secret that father/daughter and mother/son had with each other. No one wanted their secret revealed. Therefore, conversations were generic and quite limited, particularly when everyone assured everyone else that they were okay.

After the meal everyone quietly assisted in cleaning the kitchen and then each person disappeared to his or her room.

Bonnie had intentionally avoided her brother all afternoon because she was now confused about her parents. At first, the news of their divorce was devastating. But later, after the time she spent with her dad, she was uncertain what she wanted to do—except that she knew positively that she wanted to fuck him again. She had been reliving their evening together over and over all day. She hoped that tonight would be another opportunity.

In addition, she feared that if she talked with Al and he sensed she wanted to relent on their plan, he might become suspicious, and she didn't want to do anything that would give away her secret. On the other hand, if she didn't talk to him, that might also stir up his curiosity. And that created a dilemma for her: should she or should she not have a conversation with her brother.

After considering it for the better part of an hour, and going back and forth on what to do, in the end, Bonnie believed it would be safer to have to have the chat, but be very guarded and careful about what she said. She took a deep breath, walked to his room and tapped lightly on the door.

"Come in," came the response. Al had had similar thoughts and had decided that unless his sister came to him, he would not initiate contact with her. The knock on the door did not really come as a surprise since Bonnie had been so insistent about the two of them attempting to save their parents' marriage.

"Hey," Bonnie greeted in a subdued tone to pretend she was still depressed about the divorce.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Nothing. What's up with you?" He was leaning against his head board reading a textbook, so she sat on the edge of his bed.

"Just studying."

"Anything going on?"

"If that's your way of asking if I've talked to mom yet, I haven't."

"Yeah. Didn't think so. Me neither. Just hard to find the right time."

"You're right about that."

"Okay. Well, I'll let you get back to studying."

"Are you okay?" Al felt he should ask.

"Better today." After last night with her dad, that was the truth.

"Well, that's good." Al didn't know what else to talk about with her, but he didn't want to seem disinterested. "Enjoying your first semester of college?"

"Yeah. It's way better than high school." She sat there awkwardly. It was obvious he was just making polite conversation. "Guess I should be studying also." She stood up. "See you later."

"Okay."

As she headed back to her room, Bonnie wondered if that exchange seemed as strange to him as it had to her.

Back in her room, Bonnie tried to read, but between being tired from her late night jaunt the previous evening and anxiousness to do it again tonight, she couldn't concentrate. She peeked into the hallway a couple of times, but Al's light was still on. When it did finally go out, eager though she was, she knew she should wait a while longer to be sure her brother was asleep. When she reached that point, she stole stealthily downstairs, probably being too cautious. On the stairs, she stayed as close to the wall as she could, as though that would hide her should someone else be stirring. However, what it did was creak when she put her weight down on the end of a step that apparently was not secure. Halting abruptly to see if anyone noticed, she could not remember that step making noise before. But then she realized that she normally walked in the center which might have been more firm.

After a minute, her heart still pounding, it appeared she was unnoticed, so she moved on, returning to the middle of the stairs. Fortunately, the light appeared to be out in her mother's room, so she tip-toed onto the guest room. There appeared to be a dim light coming from under the door, but she wasn't absolutely sure. However, it didn't matter. She was going in anyway.

Bonnie opened the door slowly, sticking her head in before entering. His lamp was on at the lowest setting. He was partially sitting up against pillows and the headboard, eyes mostly closed. His lower body was covered to his waist by a light blanket and he was naked up top. And when she saw that his hand was also under the covers at his mid-section, she figured he was totally nude. There was slight movement of his hand, which suggested . . .

"You're doing it again," Bonnie whispered to draw his attention.

Jim shrugged. "Wasn't sure you would come again tonight."

"Wasn't sure you wanted me to."

She went over and sat next to him on the edge of the bed. He put his arm around her, his hand draping over her shoulder.

"I have mixed emotions about it," he admitted, "because it's wrong. But then, I couldn't stop thinking about last night. So, I decided that if you didn't come, it would be for the best, but if you did, then we'd—I don't know—see what would happen." She had on a loose-fitting, V-neck T-shirt and he rubbed his fingers up and down her cleavage.

"You know what would happen."

"You might have just wanted to talk about last night, which we probably should."

Bonnie leaned her arm against his chest and abdomen and rested her hand on his covered thigh. He hadn't removed his other hand, which was obviously holding his cock. "I'm sorry. I didn't come to talk."

"No, I'm sure you didn't. But you really shouldn't be here. You know that, don't you? If your mom found out, there would be hell to pay."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,046 Followers