What are the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are the odds of that?" I said and thought back to all the unusual luck I had experienced. "The wardrobe malfunctions are not an accident. I must be doing it on a subconscious level."

The house was too quiet. I stood and climbed the steps to check on my family. Mom was asleep in her bed an open book on her ample chest. I retrieved her reading glasses and folded the arms close when I noticed something strange. They were supposed to be reading glasses, but the lenses were plain glass. Why was she wearing these? That didn't make any god damn sense. I placed the bookmark in her book and closed it. I glanced at the cover and once again something was wrong. When did my mom start reading books on machine intelligence and artificial intelligence. I set her book and glasses on the night table.

"Nick Shaw... professor at MIT and teenage genius..." I whispered reading the back cover of the book. "He is attempting to develop what he calls artificial personalities."

It sounded a bit over her head to me. She didn't come off as the intellectual type. Perhaps I was just being too harsh and callous. I should be proud that she is pushing her limits. Time to check on the girls. I pulled the covers up and covered mom up to make sure she was warm. I closed her bedroom door behind me and looked in on my older sister.

Hestia was sitting up in bed on her laptop typing away. She seemed quite intent and didn't even notice when I closed her door. Ravenna's room was dark, and she was asleep in bed. I chuckled when I saw the hooded pajamas she was wearing with the prominent cat or fox ears on top. I checked the house to make sure the doors were locked, and the windows shut and sealed. I turned on the house's alarm and plopped down on the couch.

'Relax.' The voice whispered. 'Take a load off.' She whispered. It was a she. 'Let me see it handsome.'

"I am going nuts." I said, but the voice returned.

'How long have you been hearing voices?' She asked. 'Think about it.'

I looked at the three coins still balanced on the table. I did it on purpose. I tapped into something. I didn't know what, but now I was hearing things or hearing someone. What are the odds?

'Better than you might think.' She purred. 'Now, show it to me.'

"You mean my... cock?"

'Uh huh.' She moaned.

"Are you playing with yourself?"

'Uh huh.' She moaned louder.

"Okay. Cool." I said as I got naked. I placed my back against the arm of the couch and wrapped my hand around my growing erection. "You like this? Huh? I bet you want it inside of you."

'Uh huh.' She growled. 'Now, it gets interesting. Be right back.'

The voice fell silent. I wonder what she looked like. I closed my eyes and let my imagination match a body with the sensual voice I had heard. Tall, I felt like she was tall, long legs, full firm ass, an athletic build, and a great rack. Why was I building her from the ground up? Her face was hidden in shadows with only a hint of detail of incredible beauty. The firelight painted her face with light as well as darkness. She had long hair that shrouded her features and a hint of something cute but unusual. Her ears were pointed just like Ravenna's. I used to tease my sister that she was a half-elf. Secretly I envied her and wished my ears were like that. How many times had I read Tolkien's trilogy? A dozen?

"What was that?" I whispered as a sound caught my attention. I sat up and placed my feet on the floor facing the fire now. "Is someone there?" I whispered again.

The house went dark. The power must have failed. I could still see thanks to the fire in the hearth. There, a footfall on the steps, and I smiled as I sat as still as I could. I stared into the fire entranced by its flickering light, crackling wood, and the scent of pine filling the air. The light dimmed until the living room was veiled in darkness.

"Louis?" Ravenna called out and my cock hardened. Why the hell was I getting aroused? "Louis." She whispered closer now. "Damn it. If you jump out and scare me, I'll beat your ass!" My heart was pounding in my ear as I fought the urge to do just that. "What's wrong with the fire?" She hissed as she approached. "There are plenty of logs on the fire so why is it so dark in here?" She asked as she came into view. Why was she naked? What had happened to her hoodie and pajamas? "Louis? Damn it." Ravenna stood between me and the fire. She bent over, and I got a clear view of her ass, pussy, and just how excited she was. Sis was absolutely soaked. "Louis?"

The fire suddenly roared to life. Ravenna cried out and stumbled backward. She lost her balance and fell. I cried out in surprise as my cock was buried in her pussy. She yelped in shock as she felt impaled without warning.

"Louis?" She moaned.

"Hey Ravenna." I said weakly. "What's up?"

"You." She whimpered. "MMMMM... let me... oh yeah!"

She began rocking her hips. The pleasure was intense, and I was having flashbacks to my accident with Hestia. Ravenna began moaning louder and louder. I clamped a hand over her mouth and that just excited her more. I rolled her onto her belly and she ended up on her knees in front of the couch and bent over the cushions.

"Fuck me Louis!" She hissed. "If you want me to be quiet... make me cum."

I pulled back and slammed my cock home angrily. She took it as my agreeing to her offer. Ravenna began thrusting backward as I moved against her. I was so caught up in the moment that I almost missed it.

"Where the hell is the coffee table?" I asked and looked over my shoulder at the hearth. The table was gone.

"Don't know. Don't care." She grunted. "Just fuck me."

I picked up speed and felt my toes start to curl. Ravenna was begging now. Her body began to shake, and I knew she was close too. I grabbed her by the hair and drove her headlong to her climax. I covered her mouth again as my load shot deep into her pussy. She howled against my hand and thankfully it was enough to keep our little affair undiscovered. I grabbed my shirt and put in beneath her so that we didn't make a mess when I pulled out. Ravenna grabbed my shirt and pressed it to her naughty bits and fled to the guest bathroom. I followed her and washed up in the sink. She stared at me from the toilet where she sat and regarded me.

"I came." She said her voice tilted and strange.

"What is going on?" I asked as the lights in the bathroom flickered and went out. I looked around and then back at my sister. "Holy fucking shit!" I cursed when I saw the deep violet radiance spilling out of her eyes.

"Louis?" She said but it wasn't Ravenna's voice but the one I had heard in my head. "Did you enjoy her?"

"You! Who are you? Hell. What are you?" I asked, and she laughed as she got to her feet.

"I am a daughter of Ratri." She purred as she walked closer. "You are a bit of an enigma though. I'm not the only one aware of you. I'll come back when it is safe. Here... catch."

Ravenna stumbled forward into my hands. I caught her and held her close. She moaned and looked around confused. My arms circled her protectively. Ravenna's head came up as she looked around confused.

"Why am I naked? What are 'you' naked? Did we do it? It feels like we did." She rambled.

"Hush." I said placing my finger to her lips. "Back to bed... I'll remind you later."

"Promise." She demanded, and I agreed. 'Ooh, I can't wait."

She scampered away, and I watched her leave with several emotions striving for prominence. Fear. Desire. Anger. Curiosity. In the end it was confusion that won out. I went to my room and grabbed my laptop to look up the word Ratri. She said she was a daughter of Ratri. I pulled up the wiki describing her. Ratri was the Vedic goddess of the night. That sure matched the things that happened downstairs. The house went dark, the light from the fire was subdued, and I was hidden from Ravenna's sight. I couldn't deny what I had seen and experienced. What had happened though? Had I been visited by a demigoddess?

"The coffee table," I said as I remembered the table that had simply vanished during my encounter with my sister and the spirit inhabiting her.

I went down and halfway down the steps I saw it. The glass top table was behind the couch now. The coins were still standing despite being moved all that way. I picked up my clothes and got dressed. I moved the table back to where it belonged. As I pushed the heavy table, I saw the path its legs left in the carpet. I stopped and looked for similar marks in front of the couch but there weren't any. It was just another mystery as I pushed it back into place and used my foot to hide the marks I had made.

"This is fucking nuts." I said and looked at the fuel in the fireplace. "Looks like I am sleeping down here tonight." I hated leaving a fire unattended.

I grabbed a couple of blankets and settled onto the couch to sleep. I needed down time desperately. It would be better in the morning. The dream hit me with a ferocity of a throat punch and left me as off center and gasping for breath. I was standing atop a mountain top with tornadic winds tearing at me. I was naked but the arctic cold that shaped this area didn't touch me. I took comfort in that. The blast of lightning came out of nowhere. It caught me up and hurled me against one of the icy stone outcroppings. My limbs went numb as a figure revealed himself.

"Still alive?" The booming voice drowned out the roaring wind. "Stand if you can a son of Osiris addresses you."

He was tall, well over six feet, and clad in shimmering white armor. He held a bladed staff in his left hand that gave off a living radiance. His features were stunning in the way that Hollywood framed their leading men. I found the strength to stand and I read shock in his charming smile.

"Wrong answer," he growled as he brought the staff down and fire leapt from the spot where it met the ground.

"No." Was all I had the strength to utter. I willed the fire to miss me. "I'll be damned." I laughed as the fire passed me by.

"Cheat!" The demigod roared and raised his staff up to attack again.

'Break!' I thought as the butt of the staff raced downward. The sound of snapping wood and crackling power filled the air. The shriek of metal was woven into the cacophony of destruction.

"Impossible!" The son of Osiris screamed in shock and rage.

"No, just improbable." The daughter of Ratri whispered from the shadows. "I warned you to be cautious when you tested him."

"You did indeed." The demigod said as he clutched the remnants of his weapon. "You pass brother. Welcome to the Shadow Guild. Let her come forward and explain to him the culture he has been adopted into."

"Farewell brother," the daughter of Ratri whispered. "Be seeing you later. Sister, he is all yours."

My surroundings changed and in the place of the mountain top was a midnight beach. The tide was coming in and the heat of the tropics replaced the chill of ice and wind. She appeared out of the jungle like a great cat silent and sensuous. Her feline eyes shone in the dark. She was gorgeous in the same way the demigod had been handsome. No flaws marred her perfect form. I found myself aroused despite my caution.

"I am a daughter of Bast. I can stir the loins of men and women alike. It is my strongest aspect. I have others, but they aren't important."

"What the hell is going on?" I asked as she stood before me.

"It is all about your bloodline, or maybe you'd understand it as DNA. The old gods are real. They are immortal beings that long ago took lovers among humans as well as the other races. The best I can determine you have divine blood on both sides of your family tree. Every so many generations the recessive divine awakes, and special children are born. They often become warriors, great thinkers, or charismatic leaders. In your case I am not sure who your sire is. I've never heard of anyone with the ability to alter probability at the level you've displayed."

"How do I find out if I have other aspects?" I asked using the term she had mentioned.

"Try. It is hit and miss for most of us. I will leave a list in your mind for you to be able to use as a guide. Good luck." She purred. "A last word be cautious and vigilant. It is possible that your siblings may possess minor aspects. It is highly unlikely that more than one child of your power level could be born in one generation. The last member of the guild was born over a century ago."

"What do I do with this power?" I asked as she turned to leave.

"Whatever you want. We are forces of nature. The rules of mortals don't apply to us."

She was gone, and the dream ended. Weary from my encounter I slipped deeper into the realm of Morpheus. I awoke shivering and glanced at the hearth. The fire was dead and needed rebuilding. I kept the blanket around me as I added kindling and started a new fire. I loved the sound of crackling from a fresh blaze as I added fuel to it. Still wrapped in the blanket I went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. Was it just a dream? It felt so surreal. The smell of coffee filled the air and I had a sudden inspiration. I snuck upstairs and grabbed my laptop. I brought it down and sat at the kitchen table pulling up a superhero wiki. I found an impressive list of superpowers. It gave me something to work off. I cut and pasted the list into a word document, cleaned up the list, and printed it off. A hard copy allowed me the ability to cross off whether I could do something or not. I went into mom's office and retrieved the list.

"This is crazy." I muttered as I flipped through the powers. "Says the guy that can flip a coin, and have it land on its side every time."

I sipped my coffee and took a yellow highlighter and picked out the powers I really wanted.

"Invisibility... definitely. Shapeshifting... a must. Flight would be fucking epic..." I chuckled as I selected it.

"Talking to yourself again." Mom mumbled. "What are you doing? Superpowers? Are you just bored or is something else going on?"

"Chalk it up to curiosity." I said noticing the low-cut silk top she was wearing. "I can see your nipples."

"Finally!" She growled. "After watching you and Ravenna go at it last night, I was wondering what a girl had to do to get your attention."

"That was an accident." I said but she was having none of it.

"I saw the look on your face when you were behind her." Mom moaned. "That was no accident."

"You sound angry." I said, and mom reached out, grabbed me by the collar and kissed me.

She broke the kiss, picked up her cup of coffee, and left me hard as a rock. The gauntlet had been thrown down. It was up to me to pick it up or ignore it. Footsteps could be heard on the back steps as Ravenna and Hestia were lured down by the scent of coffee. I started fixing breakfast now that everyone was awake. My phone buzzed, and I checked my messages. There was a text from my mom with several pictures attached to it. I looked at them and each was more revealing than the last. It ended with a rather photogenic view of her freshly shaved slit. I heard her laughter from the living room. I returned my attention to the food and tried to ignore the images dancing in my head. She had upped the challenge and I wasn't sure I could look her in the eye again if I gave her what she wanted.

"Somebody's in trouble." Hestia and Ravenna chanted.

"Hush or no breakfast." I threatened.

"I had the strangest dream last night." Ravenna said just as mom returned. "The house was pitch black and I was trying to find something or someone. The fire in the fireplace whooshed to life and I fell back onto something. The next thing I know this sexy man grabs me by the hair and orders me to..."

"Head down and ass up." Mom intoned dreamily.

"Yeah. How did you know?" Ravenna asked truly puzzled.

"We all dream about that guy at some point or another." Hestia purred. "I love getting pounded from behind."

"Me too." Mom growled.

"I think I was sleep walking because I woke up in the bathroom. If it weren't for Louis, I might have gotten hurt." Ravenna said as the rest of us began laughing. "It's not funny. I could have bumped my head or something."

"Or something." Hestia moaned.

I cooked as the conversation degenerated. I focused on the stove while my family talked about sex. Ravenna kept adding fuel to the fire by asking about things.

"Mom, who taught you how to give head?" Ravenna asked as she set the table.

"My mom did sweetie. She brought in one of her boyfriends and he was willing to be my practice dummy." She explained.

"Whoa! Grandma was cheating on grandpa?" I asked, and mom laughed.

"By the time I came along they were so bored of each other that it became an open relationship." Mom said her voice soft and thoughtful. "The guy was the perfect size for a beginner like me. He had stamina too. It took a while to get him to shoot down my throat."

"So, grandma was a pro at swallowing." Ravenna said, and we all chuckled. "I'm just surprised. The girls at school talk about it like cum is nasty."

"If you are going to start things you should finish them right. Also, if the guy refuses to go down on you he's a loser." Mom continued. "Isn't that right Louis?"

"I love eating pussy." I said and grimaced when I got sucked into the conversation.

"See, your brother is a keeper." Hestia giggled.

"Can I ask a question," Ravenna asked and the energy in the room changed. "Why is his DNA different than ours?"

"He will always be your brother, no matter what." Mom said putting her foot down.

"Recessive genes," I blurted out. "I had a bunch of dormant genes get switched on Ravenna."

"Oh... Okay, that makes sense." She said, and the tension evaporated. "Am I supposed to do anal?"

"Good lord girl! Where the hell did that come from?" Mom roared as we laughed.

"Some of the girls were complaining that their boyfriends were pushing them to do it." Ravenna said, and I just kept on cooking. "My butt just isn't designed for that."

"No sweetie," Mom said between fits of laughter. "You don't have to do anything that you aren't comfortable with. You can go your entire life without putting anything up your butt."

"Good." Ravenna said sounding terribly relieved. "I saw Louis' thing and it scared me."

"I understand. Your brother is longer and thicker than most guys out there." Mom purred, and I squirmed. "Sounds like you need to learn a few tips from me."

"Wash up, breakfast is ready." I said and set the food on the table.

I fought the desire to flee to my room. Mom would have gotten pissed off if I had left before eating. We ate, and the conversation continued along the same path. Subtlety had long since left the building. Maybe it was the crappy conditions outside or it could just be sexual frustration had reached its breaking point. Hestia complained about selfish boyfriends. Mom talked about money grubbing guys that only wanted her for her money. Ravenna and I sat there silent. My little sister had little dating experience and I was terrified of saying anything.

"You are awful quiet over there." Mom said raising an eyebrow. "Girl troubles?"

"Um... no... I'm not dating. I've run into the same problems you have. Girls get wind that I have money and it changes them." I admitted.

The meal ended, and I offered to do the dishes, but mom waved me off. I went to the living room and turned on the TV. I flipped through channels came across live coverage of California wild fires heading towards an evacuated neighborhood. I felt for those poor people. If only it would rain. A nice soft gentle rain to drown out the fires. The earth must be parched after a decade long draught. If only rain would fall like tears from the heavens.

"Hold on," the reporter says as her hair is moved by a gentle breeze. "There are clouds forming on the horizon. Oh my god, you can smell it in the air. It is going to rain! You are hearing it first this is nothing short of a miracle."