What are the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers

The camera moved and panned upwards and there rolling in from the east were clouds heavy with rain. The news crews cry out as the downpour hits hard and heavy. Ravenna gasps behind me where she stands behind the couch. Soon they are all watching it unfold. The rain begins to form clouds of smoke as the wild fire sputtered and died under the assault. A moment later I felt a rush of energy course through me until I was overwhelmed. What is this? The rain spread northward until the whole of the west coast is under the effects of the unusual weather front. The draught was over, and the fire soaked completely.

The surge of power faded but never completely went away. I was sporting some serious wood and it wasn't going to go away. My self-control was slipping away by the second as the pulses of power eroded away my willpower.

"Aw fuck it!" I cried as I vaulted to my feet and strode into the kitchen. "Go to your room." I ordered Ravenna and she left without hesitating or an argument. "You too sunshine... get your ass upstairs." Hestia smiled as she did as she was told. "You. Your ass is mine." I said as I grabbed mom by her hair and pushed her head down. "Stick that ass out... now."

"Uh huh." She whimpered as she grabbed the edge of the sink and thrust her butt out.

"Panties?"

"No." She whimpered. I slapped her on the ass and she cried out. "I think I just came."

"If that is true, you are in for a world of that." I said as I knelt behind her. "Let's inspect things back here."

I tugged down her skirt and true to her word no panties. She was soaked, and the hunger took over. I buried my tongue between her pussy lips and she howled again. I fingered her asshole as I lapped at her sweet nectar that was her pussy juices. I just wanted to make her happy before I took my pleasure from her. My tongue brushed her clit and the fireworks began. Her hips bucked as I teased her, and I could almost sense the pressure building. She howled as she came.

"You've got my attention," I whispered in her ear as I stood behind her. "Sure, you want this?"

"More than anything." She whimpered as I let the tip of my cock brush against her exposed flesh.

"So, what is your deepest darkest desire?" I asked as the shaft of my cock slid between her ass cheeks.

"Paris." She whimpered as I rocked my hips teasing my erection with her ass cheeks. "I always wanted to make love atop the Eiffel Tower. The thought of getting hammered from behind while looking down on the City of Lights is just intoxicating." A breeze came up out of nowhere. It was a warm spring wind and it smelled of freshly baked bread and a dozen other scents. "What is going on?"

"I have no fucking clue." I said as the world changed. "No fucking way!" I said as our kitchen vanished and was replaced by the thing nearest and dearest to her heart.

"Am I imagining things?" She asked as I slid inside of her. "UNNNN... slow... please... take your time."

I gave her what she wanted. We stood atop the Eiffel Tower. Mom clung to the rail as I slowly made love to her from behind. I cupped her tits in my hands and teased her nipples. Mom looked so happy having a dream of hers granted so perfectly. She began thrusting against me now as her orgasm grew close. I slipped one arm around her waist to hold her close as I thrust harder into her pushing her body over the edge. She shook in my grasp and howled as she climaxed. I ground hard against her as she looked down at the milling people below us. I kissed the side of her neck and she begged me for more.

"Hold on," I said as I adjusted my grip on her body. "Upsy-Daisy!" I growled as I lifted her off her feet, spread her legs, and began pounding her hard and fast from below. "Now I break you inside and out."

"Do your worst." Mom whispered her challenge.

"Hehe, here I go." I said as I picked up speed and force with each downward movement of her body.

"UNNNN... good god!" She whimpered as I developed a rhythm.

The image of Paris and the tower itself began to waver as my cock swelled inside of her. I picked her up until only the tip remained and then dropped her onto my erection crying out as I did so. My load fired deep into her as the 'reality bubble' I had unconsciously manifested popped and the kitchen returned. She was still firmly in my grasp, but the dream had ended. I heard dual gasps of surprise and turned to see my sisters staring at my cock buried deep inside our mother.

"So much for holding back." Hestia snickered.

I lowered mom's feet to the floor and pulled out slowly. We went to the bathroom and washed up.

"How did you do that?" Mom whispered as I stood behind her waiting for the water to reach an acceptable temperature. "It was Paris wasn't it?"

"After a fashion. I think it was a waking dream." I said guessing at what happened. "I had a good time."

"I am still weak in the knees. My poor pussy is soaked with you being so close." She moaned. "All you have to do is ask and I'll do it." She purred as she pressed her naked ass against me.

"I never noticed this before." I whispered in her ear as I touched her reddened asshole. "You've been doing naughty things."

"After I heard about your little accident with Hestia, I was curious." She admitted. "Here, let me." She said taking the washcloth and knelt and washed me. "You are getting hard again. Can I taste you?"

"How bad do you want it?" I asked, and she showed me. "Holy shit!"

"Shoot it down my throat. Don't worry about me." Mom urged and then returned to pleasuring me.

I grabbed her by the back of her head and her demeanor changed. Her urgency to please was replaced with patience. I made a fist and mom thrust her head forward. I was stunned when her lips brushed the base of my cock. I never had anyone deep throat me before. She was full of surprises. I rocked my hips a little and she did the rest.

"I see how it is." Hestia said from the doorway. "Some people get all the special treatment."

"MMMMMHHHMMMMM!" Mom moaned.

"I am getting close." I warned mom as Hestia watched.

"What's going on... holy shit mom!" Ravenna cried out behind her sister. "That is so hot!"

I cried out as I lost control and mom swallowed my load with ease. This was just the beginning I saw the look in my sisters' eyes. I had avoided this but now it was inevitable. I promised them that I would find time to spend with them. Mom was satisfied and that made it easier keeping my sisters at bay for now. The strange thing was that even thought I had just climaxed I could have gone again. The energy I had felt earlier was still trickling into me. I just wish I knew why it was happening. I needed time to explore these newfound abilities.

I went to my room and dug out coins to practice. I was able to flip twelve quarters and all of them landed on their edges and remained standing. The next thing to do was try and recreate that waking dream or reality bubble and see what it could and couldn't do. I needed a volunteer. Age had its privileges, so I hollered for Hestia. She appeared quickly at my door.

"Can we talk?" I asked and patted the spot next to me on the bed.

"Sure Louis," she said as she took her place next to me. "What's on your mind?"

"Have you talked to mom?" I asked, and she shook her head. Mom was sleeping. "Okay, I need your help testing something out. Is there a place you'd like to fool around in that you haven't yet?"

"You mean like a fantasy location?" She asked, and I nodded. "Crowded bus or train. I've always wanted a guy to do me while people were pressed in like sardines. I don't know why but it gets me wet just thinking about it."

"Stand up. How about a nice long train ride?" I said as I took her into my arms and turned her so that she was facing away from me. "What kind of landscape do you want outside?"

"I love the desert." She moaned as the bedroom dissolved and we were pressed close to the window of a train car. "Perfect." She moaned. "Touch my ass." She whispered. "Cup my butt cheek and give it a squeeze."

"Like this?" I asked as I slipped my hand under her skirt. "No panties eh. You are a naughty girl."

"Unnnn." She whispered as I felt her up. "My tits... don't forget my tits."

"Beg me for it." I said as I worked my hand under her blouse. "They are all around us but have no clue."

The words had barely left my lips when the people around us began chatting away and acting like real people. I cupped both of my sister's breasts as she ground her ass against my groin. She whispered all the filthy things she wanted me to do to her. I pinched sis' nipples and she let out a hiss of excitement. Those closest to us took notice and whispered about us.

"Look." One woman moaned. "He's playing with her tits."

"She's really getting into it." A man whispered.

"I wish I was her." A second woman growled.

"Watch this," Hestia whimpered as she reached back and unzipped me. "MMMMM... I want you to tease me first."

My erection was free and slid under her skirt and between her ass cheeks. I learned close and told her to tell me what she liked from a partner. She never hesitated to share her inner most desires. Sis was a bit of a pain freak and told me all the things her other partners had done to her.

"I am a better lover for it. My pain tolerance is higher than it has ever been." She said as I willed a length of rope into existence. "What is that for?" She asked as I turned her to face into the train car and tore open her blouse. "YESSS!" A dozen or so of the shadow people stared at Hestia's breasts as I wound the rope around them forming a tight figure eight pattern. "Hurts so good!" She hissed as her tits turned red.

"Lose the skirt slut." I ordered. "They want to see your pussy too."

"Of course, yes... see me... want me..." She moaned as her trembling fingers worked the zipper and with a soft rustle the skirt hit the floor of the train car. "Give it to me."

"Bend over and take it." I said as she grabbed her ankles and offered up her pussy to me. "I accept your offering."

The head of my cock brushed against her labia and the crowd made noises as I slid into my sister slowly. What a sight. My sister eagerly bent over with my dick buried deep in her pussy. I moved deliberately, and the crowd was hypnotized by the languorous motion. I picked up speed and the shadow people urged me on and praised Hestia as she cursed and moaned louder. Sis' body shook, and she let out a shrill cry as she climaxed.

"Stand up. I want to try something." I said, and Hestia stood up my cock still buried deep.

"What?" She said dreamily.

"Hush and be quiet." I said. "Watch." I willed the scene to change around us. "It worked."

"How?" She whispered as the scene was restored to the beginning. "They aren't watching."

"No, they aren't." I said in her ear as I began thrusting. "I got you." I told her as my arm slipped around her waist. "How does it feel?"

Hestia clamped a hand over her mouth. I took it as a good sign. Sis kept looking around as I thrust my hips forward in strong short bursts. I whispered in her ear telling her how close I was. The reality bubble was beginning to fray at the edges.

"Aw, to hell with this!" I growled as I grabbed her by the hair and slammed into hard and fast. "Almost there!" I howled as my cock swelled inside of her. "Yes!" I screamed as I ground against her as I climaxed.

Hestia fainted. I caught her before she fell. As I pulled her closer the bubble failed completely. The real world returned, and I waited for my sister to regain consciousness. She purred and stretched as she woke.

"That was a good one." She said with a shiver. "You are covered in sweat. Let me clean you up."

What had once been a trickle of power became a steady stream of it. What was going on? Hestia and I took a quick shower and afterwards I tucked her into bed. I checked on the others and they were keeping themselves busy. I decided it was time to better understand what I could and couldn't do. A few days ago, I was just a guy that could flip coins now I was so much more. When had it all started though? Was it like in the comics and it had awakened after I hit puberty? No. It was in grade school. I clearly remembered all those multiple-choice tests and done so well with them. I preferred them after a while. So, whatever it was that slept inside of me had always been there, a part of my DNA. It was time to uncover any hidden abilities that I possessed. I took out the print out I had made and decided to head outside. It might be safer that way in case any unforeseen side effects manifest themselves. It was still bitter cold so the chance of being spotted was minimal.

I slipped on my coat and went out the backyard. The neighborhood was quite exclusive and added to the privacy I required. I had sorted the list to go from weak common skills to the rarest and most powerful. I quickly checked off more things I couldn't do than I could. The one ability that pleased me was what the wiki called healing factor. I could quickly regenerate minor wounds. An hour later I was still out in the subzero temperatures when I realized the cold wasn't really bothering me. Was it part of my healing factor or something else? I unzipped my coat and took it off. My guess was correct. The extreme cold had no effect on me. I continued down the list and when I hit invisibility, I crossed my fingers and hoped I could pull that one off. What perv didn't want the ability to hide in plain sight. I thought of all the characters I knew that could turn invisible. I put myself in their shoes and frowned when I could still see my hand.

"Shit!" I cursed. "Maybe I can't turn invisible but maybe I can use active camouflage." I muttered as I imagined myself as a one-man killing machine. "It worked!" I said as I saw the distortion field form around me. "Just like the predator, sweet!" I walked around the backyard focusing on maintaining the ability and quickly noticed the footprints in the frozen landscape. "Whoa! What the hell?" I said in surprise when I walked into the fading shadow of a tree. I felt the drain of maintaining the camouflage drop to nil. "Interesting."

It was time to play with my newfound ability. I picked up my coat from where I had set it down and returned inside. Though I wasn't cold my skin was. I stood in front of the fire place and warmed myself when Ravenna came down the front steps. It was obvious she had been crying. She rushed over, and I held her. My protective nature kicked in and I hugged her.

"Who did this? Who made you cry? I'll kick their ass." I promised.

"You did you idiot!" She snapped as she punched my shoulder. "What is wrong with me?"

"Huh?"

"Am I ugly? Did I do something to make you mad? Why are you ignoring me?" She pouted and pressed her tits against me. "Well?"

"You want me to fuck you?" I blurted out and she slapped my face.

"I'm not a slut. Well, not yet at least." She giggled. "I need your help though. Quit ignoring me and show me what you want me to do."

"It goes both ways brat." I said, and she smiled. "What do you like? What are you good at?"

"Hmm?" She said pondering my questions. "Oh! I can do this!" Ravenna said as she raised one of her feet off the ground, grabbed it and brought it up and above her head. "I am very flexible."

"So, I see and no panties either. How flexible exactly?" I asked, and she grinned. "Show me... try to impress me."

"Screw you big brother." She said as she let go of her ankle and walked behind the couch. "Watch and learn." She growled as she laid down flat on her belly. As I watched she brought her feet up and reached back. "Almost there..." Ravenna grunted as she grabbed her ankles and pulled.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed as she brought her feet in front of her shoulders and placed them on the carpet. "Damn, doesn't that hurt?"

"Nope. How's the view?" She purred as I enjoyed the sight of her exposed pussy. "You could make love to me like this or any other position that suits you."

"We are getting ahead of ourselves. Are you a virgin?" I asked full well knowing about the accident right here in the living room that had likely taken her virginity.

"No. I don't think so." She said frowning. "I woke up naked in the bathroom with you, so you tell me. Did you rape me dear brother? Did you steal my first time?"

"It was an accident." I said as she unfolded and lay on the floor at my feet. "Can you get your feet behind your head?" I asked, and she rolled onto her back and did so easily. "Perfect! Don't move, I like you just like that."

"Why?" She asked as I knelt and buried my face in her pussy. "OH! Unnn... got to keep quiet. Feels so good! Eat me out big brother!" Ravenna giggled. "I feel like I'm in one of my Inseki videos. Please Onee-chan... stir up my insides with your tongue!"

"Like this?" I asked as I slid my tongue as deep as it could go. 'Deeper.' I thought, and it went a little further. 'Deeper still.' I focused, and sis ground her groin against my face. I wonder if I had shape shifting abilities. Let's see.

"UNNNN!" Sis cried out before covering her mouth. "What the hell are you doing? Not that I'm complaining. How the fuck long is your tongue?"

I changed tactics and withdrew my tongue from her slit and worked it into her ass. I put my fingers to good use and began fingering her pussy and teasing her clit. My tongue snaked deep into her ass and sis became unstuck. Her body convulsed as she climaxed, and I found her weak spot. I would exploit it whenever the opportunity presented itself.

"Fuck me." Ravenna begged. "Give it to me! Please."

"No." I told her as I sat up. "Your turn."

"I don't know what to do." She admitted as she unfolded her body. "Tell me what you want."

"Let's start out with a hand job." I suggested.

Ravenna helped me out of my shoes and jeans. She licked her lips and wrapped her hand around my cock. She looked it over and used her hands and mouth to explore it. Her attempts were awkward, but she showed her eagerness to please.

"Spit on the palm of your hand," I told her.

She did so and giggled when her hand moved easier. She licked the tip and smacked her lips when she tasted the precum. I shivered, and she liked it. She stroked the shaft as her tongue swirled around the tip. Ravenna produced a piece of bright red ribbon and tied a knot around the base. She opened her mouth and let the head slide between her lips.

"Show me what you got." I growled as I slid my fingers into her jet-black locks.

Ravenna closed her eyes and I felt her push her head down. I watched intently as my erection disappeared between her lips. I cried out in surprise when her lips touched the root. She came up sputtering but successful.

"Did it." She giggled gleefully. "Come for me!" She demanded as she continued to stroke the shaft and tease the tip. "Shoot it down my throat Onee-chan."

"Get ready." I warned her, and she clamped her mouth over the head just before I came. "Damn." I grunted as my body shook as I climaxed.

Ravenna's throat worked as she swallowed. I pulled my cock free of her mouth with a notable pop. Sis giggled and snuggled close. I savored the heat of her body. She was so proud of herself. Was I her first? I was about to ask when she asked if I could, as she put it, go again. I nodded. She let out another sound of triumph. She made a show of pressing her tits against me as often as she could.

"I've never come that hard when I masturbate." Ravenna declared as she took a condom out of her purse. "Is it always like that?"

"Pretty much." I replied as she licked her lips. "I love your little hoodie." I said making small talk as I recovered.

"Hoodie, what hoodie?" She asked obviously confused. "Which one?"

"The one you were wearing the other night while you slept." I explained as she looked me in the eye. "The one with the cat ears... or was it fox ears."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers